Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

wahahaha ... ya thats true. But hor, i also gotta compromise, certain areas i paste my HK, certain areas he will paste his jap animae charactors one ... haha, our house will end up look like little tots playground, wahahaha ...

wahahaha ... ya thats true. But hor, i also gotta compromise, certain areas i paste my HK, certain areas he will paste his jap animae charactors one ... haha, our house will end up look like little tots playground, wahahaha ...

starlight,
no pm from you leh...

alicia/she_she/szu,
wah, so many of you going hols using jetstar...me cant book leh, no fixed date..sigh sigh
sad.gif

<font color="119911">Ms Brown,</font>
How could I have missed that letter holder ??
Saw it selling at Isetan Tampines (I think) for almost $30 leh.

Janet,
Ya lor, I oso saw it in yahoo auction for $29.90 which is the original price. Hv wanted to buy it long ago but nvr. So when I saw it at $9.95, I quickly grab lor.

kittymum
Transferred $64.60 to your bank account under reference 1427613809. Please check. Will you be going to compass point anytime this weekend or next weekend? Cos the some trays are for friend and would like to give her soon.
by the way, I am not SAHM...heehee.
happy.gif

Purin
Hi hi, waiting for LYD to post her loot?
happy.gif

Ms Brown
U know what..I called Sanrio at Taka and they have the last wooden box. I don't know abt the condition but since is $5, I just take it lor. I reserved liao and dunno if I can go collect tomorrow anot. How I wish I have more time..
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Ms Brown,</font>
It's a good feeling to be able to grab a good deal isn't it, esp when you know the original price is expensive.

<font color="ff6000">Purin/Kittymum,</font>
Sorry I've yet to upload the pic of the table lamp...will do so asap.

<font color="ff6000">Ladies,</font>
Jetstar is nicer than Air Asia. My mum said she will want to take Jetstar next time she goes to BKK and back. My cousin arranged for Air Asia back bcos the arrival time back home is too late.

Ladies,
just a recap of the 1st Stock market of items still available:

1. CK zip lock bags 25-piece pack x 1 (7 x 10cm) : $5 each
1057184.jpg

2. CK stickers - $3.50 each (can paste on hp/notebook etc)
a) pink x 2
b) blue x 2
1057185.jpg

3. plastic pink mug $8.50 (middle cup in the picture)
1057186.jpg

4. Cutlery holder with drainage compartment x 1, $22
1057187.jpg

kittymum,
i was just abt to sms you. i still can't open the file, so maybe you just print for me then i collect from you when i next meet you lah. no hurry.
happy.gif

btw, can you sms me your bank a/c again? dunno if i saved it in my bank records or not. will transfer to you tomorrow.

tks soooo much for helping me book the flights. am sooo happy now!
happy.gif

ladies,
me confirmed going Hong Kong on 2nd Apr 2008 until 10th Apr 2008. paid total of $507 for it (for 3 pax). will not be paying for any accomodation cause gonna stay at friend's place in Causeway Bay, so am quite happy with this deal. finally can bring my dd go Disneyland liao!
happy.gif

<font size="+1">LYD,</font>
Where are you ? I thought you said stock market will start at 1030pm ?? Now almost 11pm liao...me curious to see what other loots you have.

janet,
i also agree Jetstar nicer than AirAsia. i took Jetstar to HK in 2004 and it was a good flight. they served food (but not that great lah) & the seats are assigned. and there was no flight delays.

Hi Lani,
It must be open by Adobe Reader leh..but i'll print out for you & drop it in your mail box, ok?

I'll sms you my a/c..

Today's "stock market" is as follows:

Each picture shows front and back design

7. HK drawstring bag (red design)x 3
material is quality plastic: $3 per piece

1057194.jpg

8. HK drawstring bag x 3 ( Japanese 3 apples weighing scale design) Material is quality plastic: $3 per piece
1057195.jpg

Sasi,
Gd to hv another gal cos your kids wil hv common topics to share nx time. Moreover, u no nd to buy different set of bb clothings since they r the same sex hehe

kittymum,
yah i know. i got Adobe Reader 7.0 but still can't open the file. never mind lah, just pass me the printout can liao.
happy.gif
besides i have your email with the receipt & amount.

Hi Lani,
Ok, you help me checked to make sure i got all the names keyed in correctly..getting old lah, eye, brain & finger can't coordinate liow..hehe

Back