Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi Ladies,
I also have past LD items for sale. But still considering when is the best time to put up cos understand that most of you have spent a lot recently.

LYD
I can imagine the no. of your LD prizes! U made me excited...with my eyes closing soon.
happy.gif

Purin/LYD.. gan gan put it up.. since hole alr so big.. a bit bigger also cant tell alr.. muahahaha.. strike while the iron is hot mahz.. keke

blue genie,
I haven't take picture of past LD prizes.

Will take and post tomorrow morning bah...

The finalised date and time will let you all know tomorrow morning when I log in.
happy.gif

janet,
aiyoh, your kids so big liao, 7yrs old & 3yrs old, food should be quite easy now already, they should be able to eat anything right? and if you go HK lagi easier, cause you can find porridge, noodles, rice, etc so easily there.

i trained my dd from ard 18mths old to eat outside food when we go out liao. so i never have to bring her food out with me or worry about what she can eat. as long as wherever we are got things like pasta, chicken rice, rice w/ dishes, noodles, etc she will happily eat. if worse comes to worst, we just go Mac's and she will eat nuggets & fries lor. but she doesn't eat Mac's often lah, maybe ard once every 10days or so.
happy.gif

shanshan,
I haven't take picture of past LD, so will take later on...

But I have this lamp from previous draw. I think it's 2nd or 3rd prize. I intend to let go... but this one not at cost lah. Because it's one of the top prizes.

forgetmenot,
Got blue color - Daniel one for this pacifier holder? How much huh? Wonder my hubby will kill me anot. ha ha.

purin/LYD,
maybe u gals post up to sell, then let us pay and collect by monthend, think many would be interested...just a suggestion..cos i think most of us are broke from the recent sanrio fair and LD..kekeke.

LYD's HK loots from Korea trip:

1. CK zip lock bags 25-piece pack x 1 (7 x 10cm) : $5 each
-

2. CK stickers - $3.50 each
a) pink x 2
- forgetmenot
-

b) blue x 2
-forgetmenot
-

3. plastic pink mug $8.50
-

4. Cutlery holder with drainage compartment x 1, $22
-

5. HK correction tape x 2, $4.50 each
-
-

6. HK post it set x 1, $5 each
-

7. HK drawstring bag (red design)x 3
material is quality plastic: $3 per piece
-
-
-

8. HK drawstring bag x 3 ( Japanese 3 apples weighing scale design) Material is quality plastic: $3 per piece
-
-
-
9. HK manicure/pedicure nail filer x 3, $5 each
- Forgetmenot
-
-

10. HK eye shadow x 2, poweder form, 1 design each, $17 each
-
-

11. HK water tumbler, small, $5 (CLOSED)
- Purin

12. HK water tumbler, big, $7 (CLOSED)
- Purin

13. 2-tier clip lunch box x 1, $18 (CLOSED)
- Japancraze

14. HK recycled bag with pouch x 2, $4.50 each (CLOSED)
- Kittymum
- Szu

15. HK pen set x 1, $7.50 (CLOSED)
- Princesskitty

Calling Hazey:
Can PM me so I can PM you my account number?

I've passed the loots you got from me to kittymum alrady.

Calling Dor:
the bag I help you buy from isetan sale is still with me. Can SMS me for payment and collection?

Thanks!
happy.gif

janet,
must be a bit more adventerous lah! and a SAHM like us ALWAYS need a much-deserved short holiday somewhere. besides, you'll be surprised how the kids will LOVE it and ENJOY themselves sooo much! i know my dd loves going on holidays, so it's such a joy to bring her.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">blueblue,</font>
Payment Received..thks..Can arrange somewhere near Tampines? Can i meet u at Tampines MRT? or pass to Lili to pass you? or i'll be gg to Hougang on wed evening, can i leave it with hazey then you pick up from her?

<font color="aa00aa">forgetmenot,</font>
Ok, noted to collection both trays together. I'm staying at Tampines & a SAHM so no pass by city Hall or Bukit Batok wor..Can i meet u at Tampines MRT or can i pass to Lili to pass to you?

<font color="aa00aa">Lili,</font>
Can i pass blueblue & forgetmenot stuffs to you to pass to them?? I veri suaku dunno where is compass point.

<font color="aa00aa">Emma,</font>
I'll try my best to bring back hor b'cos quite bulky wor.

kittymum,
u can pass to emma..we stay in bt batok
her enzo n my DD Chloe is born on the same day..
so she say let them meet...keke..

lili,
cos all the ladies here spent alot on taka fair..isetan fair...all the BPs here..LDs...really this mth our pockets all BIG HOLE man..keke...

1057340.jpg
Pink Handkerchief with Pink Pouch $8

1057341.jpg
Pink Handkerchief with Blue Pouch $8

1057342.jpg
Pink Sling Bag $9 (think I have the blue one too)

1057343.jpg
Pink Holder $9

1057344.jpg
Inner of Pink Holder

1057345.jpg
Pink Bowl $10

1057346.jpg
HK A4 bag $15

Hi Ladies,
That's all for now.

Believe I have more to let go. Need to dig my cartons again and can only post them slowly cos I really have a lot of HK.

<font color="aa00aa">forgetmenot,</font>
But hor the HK Flower Tray still not arrive SIN wor..how??..let's arrange again, ok?

<font color="aa00aa">Emma,</font>
Babe, thanks for your understanding..
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

Wow, nice stuff for grabs tonight!

Kittymum, I saw the blanket that you were helping the ladies buy earlier. It was selling at $49.90!!!! Sooo expensive!!!! The seller still can smile at me and tell me it is original one. I just walked away!

Wah, so many ladies going to Hong Kong.. make me "itch" to go too!!!!

LYD, have already PM you. Thanks!

Goodnite everyone!

<font color="ff6000">Kittymum's BKK shopping trip:</font>

*Rose Tall Glasses
- Msbrown x 6
- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2
- purplepenguin x 4

*Rose Short Glasses
- Msbrown x 6
- msblur x 2
- Maplebabies x 2

*Waffle Biscuit Containers
- Msbrown x 6
- szu x 3
- live_your_dream x 4
- msblur x 2
- hazeytys x 2
- ling ling x 1
- Maplebabies x 1
- hydrangea x 2
- ronniemini x 2

*2-tier drawers
-Hello Kitty

*Water-dispenser
-charmmy_kitty

*HK Blanket cum Cushion (Budget: $18)
- Purin
- meiji
- Hello Kitty
- Emma
- purplepenguin
- she_she (1 blanket cushion, 1 sun shade, 1 neck cushion) tks!

*HK French rose long or short & Euro design wallet. Budget $35.
- Janet

*Rose car accessories
- Purple Penguin (2 diff designs of sunshades x1 each, rose diecut cushion x2 (top centre of pic you posted), box x1

*Rice container (Pink) - Budget=$12
- Emma

Morning ladies,

Wow, stock market yesterday nite hor...so crowded...me took med and went to bed at 9pm lor..

LYD,
Ur lunchbox bery nice wor...

Morning gals!

There is a makeshift store at Toa Payoh selling alot of HK stuffs. One of them is the hotplate, mini oven, rose kettle, food warmer, water dispenser and even mini hifi and DVD player. I was in a rush so didnt managed to stay long and take pics but really alot of things lor. Anyone free and interested can pop down take a look.

At interchange cum MRT, outside Breadtalk leh and near NTUC Fairprice and POSB tellers. Right where they always have makeshift stalls and those Superstar events.

Back