DR FONG YANG at FONG CLINIC ( next to Tiong Bahru MRT )

Ladies
My 'kids' left with 7 today.. 1 not in very good condition, thk RIP liao. *sob sob*

Lai Cheng said by 2molo, maybe left with 5 or 6.

At this rate, I'm more determine to put in 3 leh to max my chances. She said nos. to put in, again wil depend on 2molo's condition.

hi haze1ine,

don't get overstress over your "kids"... U r in the gd hands of Lai Cheng and Dr Fong...

Remember just relax, relax and relax,.. don't think too much!!!
happy.gif

All the best and gd luck!

Hazeline,
Dun worry too much abt ur "kids". They'll be survivors, as strong willed as their mummy ok? Dun give urself too much stress. Baby dust for u frm Erica~~

Halo Ladies
Thk u for all ur good wishes.. I am well and will like to thk that I'm now pregnant with triplets! haha

I put 3 inside.. freeze 3. Quality actually not so good, Lai Cheng said average. She initially stil say put 2 better, I said I want 3. Then Dr Fong say... 3 ah.. ok lor!

Woah.. I hv MAJOR problem with my bladder man! Now I know wot u ladies r talking abt. I can't pee in the bedpan, they hv to drain it away.. then an hr later, I can't pee in the bedpan again. I ask to drain.. they check with the fertility clinic, say I can get down n pee instead. Woah.. the relieve!

I'll try n stay +ve, hope they'll thrive inside my womb instead!
happy.gif

rest more and remember not to squat or take heavy things!!!! in fact, just lay down more, grow fat oso never mind. so that the eggs will stick to the wall... just be a queen! i hope you get twins! then u can consider job done...heee hope to hear good news from u in 2 wks time! $ will be well spend.

rest now and dun think too much, yes.. stay positive.

hazeline

congrats on completion of the milestone ! pls rest rest rest ! and watch more comedies then u remain happy
happy.gif

maybe U can start to take folic acid too !
happy.gif

SMILE !

Congrats Haze1ine, glad that u r on the 2ww now... remember to rest well, sleep well, eat well and destress too... Enjoy the nice weather... and take it as a break, a long 2 weeks break from office... All u think of is to enjoy now... and STAY HAPPY!!!!

Good luck and bless your triplets stay with you...

I felt terrible today leh.. backache when I woke up.. and also, bum sore from the progesterone jabs.

Want to sleep longer also cannot...

I feel nausea also... I ask my GP when I went for my progesterone jab this morning.. he said it's one of the side effects. Since ytday, I keep on hving this gastric pain feeling also.

Didn't finish my breakfast.. had wanton noodle soup, end up jus drinking the soup. Not much appetite.

But one good thing I heard today is, my GP told me, Dr Fong also hv an IVF success case recently in my estate! I hope to be the nex one lor...

Today I poo.. so scared 'everything' wil come out!! haha

haze1ine, don't worry, nausea and bad appetite may start coming in... remember to drink more fluid to clear OHSS if possible... Try to take more soupy stuff... I believe Dr Fong did give u a list of what and what not to consume during this 2ww... But must always remember to take your breakfast and maybe small meals if possible... I tend to get hungry easily during the 2ww... I take small meals to overcome the hunger... don't stuff yourself and remember to take healthy, nutrition diet...

No worries about poo that will push everything out...it won't... but don't get yourself constipated hor...

Take care, rest, rest and rest if possible!!!

puppy2006
Thk hv to force myself to eat.. cos everything seems pretty tasteless suddenly.

Now both sides of my bum pain... duno sleep which side better! haha

hazeline

rem not to take food that trigger LS too !

u seems to be very cheerful which is good ! rem to RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

lbt
I stil feel terrible actually... duno it's OHSS or not.

When did they put u on drip? Aft ur ET? How did u feel then?

I stil feel very nausea, like got gastric pain lik that... n everything taste yucky, no appetite.

I can't lay still, I sleep too much in the day, can't sleep at nite liao. Last nite woke up, walk one round in the living rm. My DH also duno... stil slept like a pig like that!

hazeline

i put on drip during the 2ww. very very bad bloating for me such that I can't eat at all. I had terrible backache due to severe bloating, body can't take the sudden change. Then keep having severe gastric pain and vomit the gastric juice. Then bo bian, went to Mt A&E 2 times, call for Dr Fong to drain out the fluid in tummy. Then 2nd time, Dr Fong suggest I admitted so that nurses can take care of me. I stayed for abt 3 days .... and dr fong charge me $100 for that 3 days of services ! very nice of him right ? he will see me everyday, and call me at my bed telephone when he is free to chk on me. I was very touched by his concern. Even my hubby was very grateful to him.

but dont be afraid .. think mine is the most serious case among the IVF gals here and maybe I got many fertilised embroys (is it?) ... you will be ok. Just follow the instructions and take more egg white ok ?

lbt
I suay suay kana OHSS, thk not as serious as urs but make me feel equally miserable... *sigh*

Not been eating well for past 2 days, last nite I felt so bad that I nearly fainted in the toilet! Break out in cold sweat n want to vomit also cannot vomit out, that terrible feeling. Tummy super bloated and pain.

My DH send me to Mt E A&E at abt 3+am! The doc IC called Dr Fong. He told him to giv me a jab n some med. I felt so much better aft the jab.

But this morning, the same 'want to vomit, cannot vomit' feeling came back. The nurse at the clinic called me n check how I am. I said I dun feel any better. So was ask to go down to TB immediate.

Drip lor.. bopian... drip liao I hv appetite to eat kuay teow soup leh! Else everything taste bitter to me since aft ET.

He scan n say my tummy a lot of fluid. And cos it's all stuck there, wot I eat, cannot digest n become acid, thus makes me feel like gastric pain.

I wil go back on Thurs again... hopefully, no drips then!

hazeline

aiyo ur symptoms same as mine !! i hugged the toilet bowl more than my hubby during the 2 weeks. eheheh

yes yes after drip, we will have the tendency to pee to release the fluid then stomach got space for food right ? but after a while, i think the fluid fill up the abdominal area again then the cycle repeats. I shiver if I recall those days now ... oh did I tell u i lost 5kg due to IVF alone ? that bad right ...

lbt
I went for my 2nd drip ytday... thk I felt worse leh. Nv pee much stil... n water retention worse.

Hungry but can't eat... eat a bit, bloated n full liao! *sigh*

Felt that I'm better off dead leh... 2molo go c Dr Fong again. He call me today ask me how I am. I said I'm not feeling any better. He ask me want to be warded or not... I'll c 2molo how. If the scan shows it's really bad, I thk no choice liao.

I thk this time not much hope lah... *sigh*

hazeline

aiyo why so negative ! it's just the bloating ... u know .. the more bloated u r, the happier Dr Fong will be ! ehhe that means u r reacting to the procedure ! at the end of 2ww, i told him I still feel as bloated and he was grinning at me and say " ok ok quick quick, let's do blood test ! " hehehe he sounds more excited than me and my hubby. and he was right lor .. I am pregnant then
happy.gif

jia you !

Hazeline,
Gd Luck wor. The way u describe it reminded me of my Morning Sickness days. I got up at 4am to puke everynite. And Puking throughout e day. I think Hubby's support at this pt of time is very impt. I kanna depression when I was pregnant cos apart from my neverending discomfort, MIL still add on alot of Butter and Kaya and say as if I m blowing up matters. So bad until I kanna depression. But thank God everything is over and now I have a notti and talkative Erica to play with. Everyday scold her and she can still smile at me thinking I am playing with her. Faint.

So U must hang in there ok! U have our support and prayers here. Jia you! Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going also~

Ladies
I felt much better today... so much so that no drip or hospitalisation is needed, for now.
happy.gif
But I'm stil very bloated though.

I'm starting to feel hungry liao. Last nite imagine myself eating roasted duck n prawn mee soup! So much so that when I'm back from my chkup this am, I went to buy half a duck!

I stil get terrible backache when I wake up.. neds abt an hr's 'warm up' then it'll go away! Wonder how I'd cope when I go back to work leh... sit too long also backache... sleep too long also backache. *sigh*

Wil go back on Mon again for bloodtest n collect more jabs. Today also donate blood. My backside jab til no feeling liao.

Btw, I'm doing progesterone jabs, not inserts. I requested for that. So far so good lah.. the progesterone test results r ok.

I get all teary esaily recently, mus be all the hormone med n jabs I'm taking. But I'd like to thank u ladies for all the support n hope that I can remain strong!

I saw a lady at the clinic today, she's on a wheelchair... but she looks like she's pregnant. I thk she's handicap. I guess she mus hv gone thru a lot more than me to reach the pregnant stage... if she really is.

I shd be feeling a lot more fortunate than she is...

hi haze1ine,

Great that you are coping well with OHSS.. anything feel not right, remember to call the clinic... Anyway, quality is not an issue, most impt is to have a happy and positive mind.. I'm sure you can make it and will see the good result soon..

Remember to take more fluid or soupy stuff to clear the OHSS and take egg white.. yah I mean egg white..

Anxious for your BT next week... do remember to keep all of us updated here... We all will be praying for you...

Most impt now is rest rest, relax and relax!!!

puppy2006
yes.. the yucky eggwhites... I'll nv forget that.. not even in my nex lifetime!

I'm feeling better.. though when I go for my jab jus now, my GP commented that I seemed more bloated. But I feel better leh... n I pee more too.

actually I nv do a lot of bedrest leh... cos if I sit or lay too long in one position, my water retention wil hv one big ugly lump liao! So I ned to move around...

Today is D8 aft ET... so fast hor. I always tot I can rot at home during ww2.. r&r at home. Woah... who knows... suffer for the 1st wk! haha

haze1ine,

there'll be more eggwhite to go..
sad.gif

That's gd to hear you are feeling better, more bloated means gd new leh...
happy.gif
Gd that u pee more...

I was also not comfortable sitting or laying in 1 position for too long... I got sleepless nite during the 2ww and was bloated too like 4 mths preggy

Don't worry, times flies very fast during your 2ww, I remembered mine flew away in a breeze and u got more time to rot @ home once u detected preggy, I was away from office for almost 2 mths, exact 1 and 1/2 mths... 'cos dr Fong want me to stabilise the bb...

U rest well and hear the gd new from u soon!
happy.gif

hazeline

hey good to hear u r doing better !!
I rem I was away for abt 5 weeks too. My colls all were puzzled what happened to me and was shocked that I came back looking much thinner.

uhm... by the time u all went back, stil got that 4 mth tummy look or not?

I thk now I walk outside, everyone wil assume I pregnant liao leh! Now at nite at least hv to go toilet twice.

My weight is heavier.. but thk it's all the water retention leh.. seems to be moving lower now, at the lower tummy area.

Stil feeling a bit breathless at nite n when I wake up. Seems that when I'm laying down, my chest feels heavier too.

My progesterone level drop by half leh.. but nurse told me, might be cos my OHSS is getting better.

Ladies,
Today my tummy much flatter liao leh.. suddenly lost 2kg. Last nite keep going toilet.. thk wake up more than 3x!

Somehow, as my stomach gets flatter, my hopes also gets smaller leh.
sad.gif

I'm starting to freak out a bit as the BT is nearer...

lbt
I dun feel more bloated.. I've actually alone gone back to my size b4 ER.

Today went donate blood again... the nurse say chances higher if I'm stil bloated.

Stil 3 more days to go.. BT this Thurs! Ytday cannot sleep... keep on wondering if it's my AF coming or not! Very diff to relax leh... *sigh*

Dun gif urself so much stress... i didn't bloated as much as you do, neither am i bloated a lot when i found out i'm preg. so i think it's not always the case. i rather not so bloated and am preg, less suffering.

if u've been keeping up to the raw egg white and has been peeing very often, likely u'll feel more comfortable, and maybe u're alrdy use to the condition and alrdy feeling much bearable.

pls think positively!!!! u need that fighting spirit now!!!!

kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif

all the best!!!!

Duno why my post earlier disappears...

bbleo
nurse call me jus now, say my progesterone reading drop til very low... no good. Hv to up my oral progesterone intake.
sad.gif

Hving this funny feeling at my tummy, funny backpain.. boobs hurts... like AF coming!

Urrrgggghhh... not a single +ve vibe in me leh.

lbt
Ok lah... will accept the truth 2molo.. all my PMS symptoms now... but no spotting yet.. so duno stil got hope or not.

i hope this help... when i'm preg, i've all symptoms like AF is coming. not once but twice when i'm preg. i oso thot no chance liao but i'm preg, so dun worry too much, dun gif urself too much unnecessary stress. both my preg, i've low progesterone during preg, so i'm on oral + jab progesterone for my 1st preg. 2nd preg was on crimone gel + jab to up my progesterone. so maybe u're like me... we're missing our own progesterone to support the pacental grow during the 1st 3 mths. relax relax... and i wish you all the best in tml's blood test. meantime, dun stress out. continue to rest and relax... take care!!

bbleo
Aft wot u said... I'm seeing a bit of hope in my situation.
happy.gif

Everyone of u here is Dr Fong's success case leh. So I hope I wil be the same too...

Stil thking of how to 'kill' time 2molo aft my blood test... going to be a long few hrs, man!

wat i did after my blood test, i went for a good meal at B1 of paragon, then i went home and have a nap. i was woke up by the phone call from dr fong's clinic... that's how i kill time... u can try it out. in this way, u'll probably dun realise how fast time passes...

bbleo
I tot of going for a pedi... wanting to do that b4 ER but was told not to hv nail polish on.

I'll be going alone as DH has to work...

bbleo
today my internet connection like not so good leh....

I duno cannot paint nails leh.. I hv a habit of doing pedi n mani.. though less mani now as I find I ned to work n do hsewk.. doesn't last lah! haha

Ladies...
I'm the 1st failed case of Dr Fong's here leh... sorry to say that.

The BT came back only 1.3! Nurse said hv to be at least 100 to be considered pregnant... mine's way way off.

I guess it's jus meant to be lah. I took it quite well surprisingly... will try for FET maybe aft CNY. I only hv 3 frozen embryos... maybe it's one of those instead, they jus picked the wrong one!

Thanks for all the encouragement u've given me so far... I'll stil drop by..

My consolation: I've got another wk's rest... so wil try n rot well at home!
happy.gif

hazeline

oh so sorry to hear that. but really glad u r still positive ! it will be your turn very very soon. Meanwhile do build up your health and try for FET. FET process is definitely much much easier. No bloating and stuff .. just another 2ww rest.

take care !

haze1ine,

sorry to hear that the ivf has failed. dun worry, like wat lbt wrote, very very soon, it'll be your turn! stay positive and in the meantime, perhaps u shld visit a chinese senseh... fine tune the inner system.

before i went thru ivf, i was on chinese med for abt 2-3mths. maybe chinese med kinda strenghten us from inside.

take care and go for another after CNY.

lbt
I hope my embbies thawed properly for me to go thru FET...

That's the worry for FET, thawing process.

Did u do ur FET via D3 or D5 transfer? If it's D3, thawing takes a while right? So ur ET is like.. very last min one lor, rite?

bbleo
I did TCM for half a yr b4 I start my IUI... the sinseh said I'm not responding to TCM! Cos she sort of western n TCM mix. She'll ask me to go scan n do bloodtest. I did everything that I'm told.. stay away from everything that I'm told not to eat... but stil, no results.

In the end, she has to 'hint' me to take a break from TCM!

Actually, I sort of 'lose heart' liao. I'm jus going thru the motion for this FET.

haze1ine,

Sorry to hear about the failure.. but glad that you are positive about it and stay that way always, am sure your turn will be soon...maybe the FET, u'll make it with triplets...

Don't lose heart... have a positive mindset to your FET... We all are here to support you... Jia you Jia you

u want to try jurong east senseh... she's quite good. i was with her 2005, but after 5mths i stopped, thinking that i've no luck under her treatment, then on the 6th mth, i'm preg, conceived naturally. the downside is have to wait up damn early to ''q''

Back