Dont worry.. she is of no threat to you

"Recrntly he has been comparing me with other women...i do not know why.. say it is good that there is competition... what does he want to say here?
I also ask him yesterday if he regretted knowing me.. he just say " i forgotten already" what kind of answer os that? Sigh"

One the first para... i duno the actual context, so cant comment much. like what lead to that statement from him.

On the second para... i can think of a few reasons, HB dun want to get into possibly more questions from you (like, you sure anot? what part about me you like knowing ah? things like that), HB seriously regretted knowing you but cant say, HB was thinking about something else and dun wana recall, HB thinks this question is out of the sudden and came up with convenient answer and many others.

Peachtree may i ask, are you currently working? Working as?

I guess cheating is common be it man or woman.....juz tat man might less likely openly talk abt being cheated by his partner coz of face issue. Where else for woman, they will likely talk openly abt it coz it seems more ok for them to cry and talk abt it ba. So it is nt juz recently nia....but an on going thing, juz how many people will talk abt it.

Hi Peachtree,
Have you been feeling low and mopping around in front of him? Can you remember your former self before you started becoming suspicious of your hub?

From your nick, I am guessing a chirpy, cheery and lovely young lady who smiles a lot. Are you still so happy? I will advise you not to let that PRC affect you so much any more. Reject all those negativity and look for your life back. Plan happy family outings with your kids...whether your hub joins or not, don't let it matter so much to you. Bring back the desirable and happy woman that he love, if that is possible. Hugz...

I agree.

And I think he is an absolute ass for trying to compare his wife to a woman who is not his wife. There is absolutely no basis and purpose for comparison. After all, you could have married a man with a bigger paycheque? More importantly, one with sufficient moral fibre to say no to a home wrecker wannabe.

It seems like he is enjoying the attention, feeling like a man with 2 women vying over him. Don't give that to him. I also sense, from what you say, that he is responding to the flirtatious behaviour of the other woman.

Get involved in feminist associations such as AWARE so you can learn of ways to strengthen yourself. Improve yourself and be prepared to be independent so that he can never use his earning power to bully you.

Quietly gather evidence of his earnings, his assets and bank accounts. Take note of his spending patterns (credit cards, etc?) These will be important information if push ever comes to shove - though I hope that will not be necessary.

The thing you should refrain from doing is to make yourself HIS enemy. By doing so, you will only be delivering him up to that woman on a silver platter. Sometimes, silence and gentleness are the best ways to kill arseholes. There is no need to fight with him. Just make yourself better and more independent, hold him at arms' length until he has proven himself trustworthy again.

If you are not sure whether he is, or not cheating on you, you should consider hiring a PI. Even if it's a few thousand bucks, it's worth it.

I can't tell you how mad I am on your behalf. I hope you are well. Stay strong.

i don't think peachtree wants to be independent yet.

she has been going in circles with questions.

i have been there before.

even dragging out my friends in the middle of the night digging answers from them.

they are not answers actually.

more like words i wish to hear.

Hi peachtree,
I guess if u really wanna know wat happen between them in the past y not be open n ask about it rather then searching they her blog n believing in her one sided story? However if u wanna hear from the horse mouth then pls make sure u trust his words.
U have given him 2 Angels, if he compare u physically with the other woman I dun think is fair, ask him to think about the days before marriage! U sacrificed ur physical look cos of ur 2 babies, there might be woman out there to have better figure bigger boobs so? R they the one who sacrifice themselves for the 2 Angels in ur hse?
This is just my 2 cents worth.

i would save her number in my phone and delete the number from his contact. that should be the end of the r/s if they are just friends and nothing more. however, after deleting, on & off, i will just key in the number and see what name it pops out. however, if other names pop out again, this guy is useless. ditch him as he is not honest in the first place.

Peach tree, ur constant suspicion and mind replay will drown ur marriage, let it go, its a past, if hb wants to hang on to the fling then sit down with him n ask him straight ... Dun forget u hv kids n if he is a good man, he will surely chop that bitch off ... I went thru years of self justification n pity party, its really very destructive n depression sinks in after awhile, so speaking from experience, conclude n move on...otherwise, dun dun dig up the bones from the grave anymore ... Love yourself, love ur kids ... You deserve a happy loving family n kick that 2 face bitch back to herself, she's just another desperado left in the shelf ... Dun let suspicions kill u ..address it gal ... We support u... God bless

Hi, ask your husband to set a meet up with that lady and bring you along. Let the lady see that the man he engaged is married. Some lady are just desperate for attention and for man they do not think much about what the female party is thinking. They just play along without any intention. He might think that it is fine as long as he didn't cross the broader.

Peach tree

I can fully understand and feel how you are feeling... Thot I share a helpful video on infidelity
here. May God gives you strength and be with you,

Hmmmm what I feel about the matter is... Don't let your husband be unhappy with you. If you show him a life where he's at his happiest, he will have no need for any other women or things to distract him from you. A man who is married, yes, has to fulfill his roles as husband and father, but at the end of the day, he just wants to be a man. A man whom you find attractive, who makes you laugh, who delights you, helps you, and makes life wonderful for you. Feed him opportunities to do so. The only way to truly "train" a man, is to praise his good behaviour. Let him know how much you admire him, how much you adore him, how happy he makes you. Give him problems to solve, and don't forget the most important part - to shower him with love and care and attention when he solves them. He'll be feeling so on the moon, he'll look for more and more ways to make you happy.

Imagine as a man, I have a hard day, I have so many things to deal with, and I have the choice of coming home to a doubtful, suspicious, unsupportive wife, VS someone who showers me with wonderful things UNCONDITIONALLY. The best treatment to an affair situation? Become the mistress. In fact, become such a better mistress than he will never need a mistress. That's the best kind of wife, in my opinion. The dating and the flirting and the sexiness doesn't stop just because you're married. She might be "no threat to you", but it only serves to your advantage to become a threat to her and all other women who will ever have eyes for your husband. All this, is, of course, my personal opinion.

Back