Diapers

Hi poshies, ops I threw away the packaging liao. The point... collect for wat purpose?

BTW, any Nepia users? Can advise how to use the point on the packaging to exchange for NTUC voucher?

For me, i find that NTUC inhouse brand is so much better than Mamy Poko "S".

Was using Mamy Poko "New Born", but when switch to "S" size, the diaper doesnt seem to suit my BB leh!! Always leaks!! But NTUC one appeared to be quite ok for my BB!
happy.gif

hi ocean,
NTUC inhouse brand good har??
i'm using mamy poko & dryers.. dryers leaks & my girl will develop nappy rash thus need to change often.. but i find mamy poko very good for my girl, no leakage & no nappy rash.

recently came across nepia.. thot of trying after i finish my mamy poko.

Elisa,
If Nepia on offer better get them cos most of the time is quite ex.

I like nepia, very soft so will use it at nite.

At MIL place my girl using huggies comfort dry.

Back home, dryper in the day as well.

hi mummies,

hv few packets of unopened mamy poko pull up for Girls Size XL for sale.

interested, pls sms 90122150

hi snowpooher..
too bad.... i din know also.... accidently throw a few away... now need a few more point to redeem the gift...

btw for all mother that use diaper the whole day... what is the no of diaper u used per day?

hong,
heard nepia is soft and yet thin right.. really want to try.. but too bad NTUC doesn't have size S, need to travel downtown to get.

Hi Blur Green, a pck of Mamy Poko "New Born" is ard S$11.90 for 28 pcs if i remembered correctly.
happy.gif
Usually, i buy when there is promotion and the cheapest i buy is $9.90 from NTUC when there is a promotion. Otherwise, i noticed that if we buy frm those HDB provision shop, some are selling cheaper like abt $10.70.
happy.gif

Elisa, for my BB, NTUC in-hse brand "M" Size for appeared to be quite good for her leh!!

Oh, so NTUC inhouse brand diapers really got mixed feedback. Some ppl said it is like Pet Pet. Perhaps can give it a try. I heard more good comments than bad one. BTW, how much is one pack and how many pcs for M size?

elisa, me using nepia for night and outing. Good leh, so soft. NB, S and XL size hor, got to buy from Seiyu ($19.90). YOu can also order directly from Nepia office. One delivery is 4 packs min.

poshies, I use diapers whole day, in fact since birth. Is about 6 to 8 pcs, depends one lah.

Just want to share
happy.gif

I find sealer is comparable to nepia. It has urine indicator for M size which Nepia doesn't have. Anyway, i will alternate between these 2 brands for my girl.

Understand from my internet fren that if 2 parties order 2 different nepia sizes by the carton, they can help you to mix the sizes... not sure how true but u can call to find out
happy.gif

thanks snowpooher..
if order direct muz be 4 packs har?? that's too many.. duno if my girl be able to finish before she outgrown the size or not. think i get one packet first from seiyu this weekend..

wenn,
your girl wearing M size liao har?? mine still mamy poko S size..

thanks snowpooher..
if order direct muz be 4 packs har?? that's too many.. duno if my girl be able to finish before she outgrown the size or not. think i get one packet first from seiyu this weekend..

wenn,
your girl wearing M size liao har?? mine still mamy poko S size..

elisa
if you are getting Nepia diapers, you can try major NTUC outlets coz they having promo now and cost $14.95 per pack only.

snowpooher, my gal weighs 4.8kg now at 1 mth 3 weeks.. think she can't fit in nepia M right?

jastan, heard from mommies here said that NTUC doesn't carry NB, S & XL..

Snowpooher, the NTUC brand, i also dun noe how many per pack for the "M" size cos i left it at my mum's place where she is taking care of my BB for me!
happy.gif
But it was purchased during promotion and i calculated tat each cost $0.15.

At home, i am using Dryers and Pet Pet. So far, both are quite good too!
happy.gif

Btw, saw tat Guardian is selling Mamy poko new born at $10 and something!

hi snowpooher...
thanks thanks...

now i still havent decided to contiune on cloth diaper or switch to diaper... my boy will be going over to nanny's place in 2 week time though the nanny don mind washing but i really don know ... any advise?

JasTan, I saw NTUC is selling Nepia at $15.90 till end of this month yesterday leh. Think $14.90 is the promo that ends on 4 May.

elisa, ya 4 packs... unless you can get ppl to share with you (eg. 2 packs per person). Why not call up Nepia Office to check??

poshies, err... cloth diaper can be quite troublesome leh, got to change and change. In this case, your nanny got time to look after your BB?? For me, I just buy a cheap diapers to use during daytime (every 3 to 4 hrs). (Though cheap but must ensure the diaper suits your BB, if not, will develop nappy rashes). But if your nanny dun mind, then you can save on diapers lor.

Snowpooher, went to NTUC today and saw that NTUC diaper "M" size is 60pcs. Currently, there is a promo selling at $9.50 per pack. But u need to cut frm Straits Time 5 May cutting to enjoy this promo!!
happy.gif
But the promo ended today!
sad.gif

I was quite sad as i dun buy Straits Times... thus missed this promo....

not lah... there is another page where u need to regisiter n then u can click on for the couple..

sorry u might need to go to this thread (the main page) http://www.fairprice.com.sg/Default.aspx

then click on cut n save... where u regisiter.. then u can cut the couple... hope it help... and save$$

how is ur gal???

Poshies, thanks, got what u meant!
happy.gif

My gal ok lah, just that she is very small size and small eater!!
uhoh.gif

mummies
anyone try carrefour inhouse brand diapers?
and toy 'r us diapers?

where to get sealer brand diaper?

Used EQ before. got it at Babyfair at Expo in Mar. heard Seng Siong is selling as well. not sure abt the price n quantity. find it ok for day use. but might seep through for TBF bb's poo, especially when it's a lot.

i oso use EQ before but don find it good leh...and had used ntuc, petpet, pureen, dryper, huggies, carrefour, pampers, fitti....now using petpet, find it quite affordable...both my gals using petpet...

hi sunny

Saw at bedok. But stocks do run out. OG orchard also have.

Am trying pampers bb dry now, dun like cos bb developed rashes at waistband area.

Mummies,
Each day roughly need to use up how many diapers for newborn?

Hi Jeslyn,
U've tried pureen? Issit good? Am comparing petpet & pureen, don noe which one is better.

heard from my mum that it's not good to use disposable diaper for baby boy as it is not good for the development of his genitals. is it true? feel so troublesome to use nappies. anybody use diaper since day one till toddler age?

sghlynn

No gender difference, but cutting is different for different brands..so what may suit one baby, may not suit another becoz of size etc. I know the cutting for one line of Pampers diapers is quite small...even though my daughter was well w/in the weight range to wear the M, it was too small for her, whereas the Nepia/Mamy Poko M was big.

Hi just giving my two cents...
I'm a new mommy of a 3mth old. First i started using Pampers Premium for newborn and continued with Pampers S size (the red and green packaging). I loved Pampers newborn as it had an indicator and never leaked.
But when my son was 2mth onwards, his poo was alot(exclusively breastfed) and Pampers couldnt hold it in. It always leaked when he poo-ed big time! Yucks. Trust me, my clothes have been stained more than once.

So i switched to MamyPoko when i knew he was going to poo. I was also curious about Nepia, as it had gd reviews on this forum. Managed to get a pack from the Motherhd Show. Nepia is great too! IT could hold my son's poo and it hasnt leaked! There's also an indicator. And most importantly, for me, it isnt bulky. I definately recommend Nepia!

hello mummies,

The price of Nepia diapers has gone up to $17.50 at NTUC fairprice.

Yesterday, I found that there is a promotion at NTUC Rivervale Mall selling 3 packs (size M and L) for $39.85 which is $13.28 per pkt. I quickly stock up my diapers.

So far ... I find that Nepia is more economical and good to use.

Hi,

I would like to let go the below diapers as my son is prefer other brand.

1) Two pack of Pet Pet (S size) - $5 per pack. one pack is totally new, and the another pack had been opened and i have took out 3pcs for trying.

2) One pack of Fitti Basic (S size) - $11 per pack.

Kindly PM me if you are interested.
Collection on Tiong Bahru area.

Hi, I have the following which I would like to sell or exchange since my ds no longer needs it as he is toilet trained :

1) 1 pack Mamy poko XL (12 to 17kg) 50 pc diapers, brand new, unopened
a)$21 for cash or
b)1 pack of Mamypoko size S 72pc diapers or
c) 1 pack Drypers size S 64pc / M 56pc and 1 pack Drypers newborn 28pc diapers

2) 2 pack Mamy poko XXL 28pc diapers, brand new unopened
a) $15 per pack, if u get 2 pack, I can give u loose pieces of Huggies pull up pants XL size
b) If u get 2 pack, can exchange for 1 pack Mamypoko Newborn 52pc diapers and 1 pack Drypers newborn 28pc diapers

3) 1 pack Many poko XL size, 25pc opened + 4 pc of Huggies pull up pants
$15 cash

4) pampers pull up pants - Feel and learn (12 to 17kg) 40pc brand new unopened
a)$30 for cash
b)1 pack Mamypoko Newborn 52pc diapers and 1 pack Drypers newborn 28pc diapers

Pm me if interested. Collection either at Raffles place MRT or Aljunied.

Back