Choa chu kang mummy club

Mummies,
there's a BP on this sweet socks, nice for girls...

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/891682.html?1185378614#POST3309130

Nutts,
you can consider getting this instead. Collection is BP or clementi. Jus nice for you.
happy.gif

Serene,
you prefer which? I think i will still get at least a pair of the baby legs for Darryl. I guess boys got to use the babylegs and girls this new one instead right?
happy.gif

wah liao my hubby car yesterday kanna accident.
behind veri badly damage
aiyo just had our servicing leh
sad man

Serene

My aden so fat probably bigger than your axler so dun think can wear lah.

Poor thing about the car. Last year you oso kanna right ? The same lancer ? Aiyo can claim the other party or not ? Everyone in the car ok ?

serene, you ok bo? accident no one hurt huh? most impt everyone 'ping an'. car damaged no choice send for repair lor! i know very 'lei chay'. your insurance got cover for rental car in the meantime?
wat food gourmet? where?
huh? got free gift from libary too? me never heard of all these......

CL, glad that at least you got your phone back...
happy.gif
if not its very troublesome. all contacts lost! sigh!

poo power, thanks! me on MC yesterday and slept when bb slept.... now stiff neck argh! haiz.... :p

Serene,
confrim which one you want so i can order ok? They dun have boy designs leh. Even for the infant one is very ex, 2 for $32....older ones per piece only $10 leh....or you buy and keep first ah?

Yah the same lancer loh
Since may always accident
This yr not our yr man

Aiyo definetly claim from that lady insurance lah
Coz est repair at least 2K leh
She also say claim
Nope, I was not present during the incident
No1 was injuried

Think got to change car liao
Thinking of mpv "wish"

Hello all cck mummies...cool weather recently yeah..it is nice..
happy.gif
but if there is no dryer at home then got problem right?

Oh serene...so u and ur hubby ok or not? as long as the ppl inside the car is fine, it is very lucky liau....bou chai xiau zai...hee don't know you understand what i said or not..
happy.gif

oh yeah any momies here at home? my dad just called me asked me to buy ToTo for him but by that time i reach home already close counter...he said he dreamt he strike toto...hope dream can come true huh haha...so if any moms going to buy, pls let me know by 4.30 today...thanks!!! paiseh...

pinkie bear, yah his ok. huh dun get it??? hehehe

meow: hey i tink me niot getting the leg liao
coz after considering feel tat wont be making use of it that much. so not worth it
than if buy liao, terence sure say i waste $

For those who are interested in getting the babylegs, if we can order 10pairs, we will be able to get 10% discount. No need to pay for the postage, pay my transport can liao. Jus joking. I will go and collect and at the same time check for defects. So per pair will be $8.10 after discount if we can have 10pairs.
I shall start first..
Meow - 9,22,30 (3 pairs)

Forget to add, there may be new designs coming in. I'm waiting for the photos once there is, i will post here. At the meantime you can see all designs at www.babylegs.net most likely i'll be collecting them on coming thurs

<font color="aa00aa">meow,</font>
u mean we can order ANY design found at babylegs.net?

will get hubby to browse & get 1-3 pairs if he's okie (cos he's the one paying
lame.gif
)

Angelia,
from the yahoo auction is the best. She say might have new stocks coming in on tues. So what i mean is you take down the name of those you see from babylegs.net if she have then i will take them. Dun have must have other option lor. Yeah me getting 2 for the boy since i dun have much pants for him so wear shorts or romper add the babylegs will be just nice.
happy.gif

meow, cfm $8.10 per pair ah???
ok lah if that's the case help me order 22 & 33
1 pair each. cannt let terence noe, else he kill me.

meow, can help me see if have the following? only wan if can get it this weekend, if not then dun wan can? i can have any 2 of the following. thanks! thanks! thanks! let me know i can transfer the money to you first.
902135.png
902136.png
902137.png
902138.png

meow, can help me see if have the following? only wan if can get it this weekend, if not then dun wan can? i can have any 2 of the following. thanks! thanks! thanks! let me know i can transfer the money to you first.
902167.png
902168.png
902169.png
902170.png

Meow, my order & helped Serene put in her order:

Meow - 9,22,30 (3 pairs)
Serene - 22,23 (2 pairs)
funkymom - 14,28 (2 pairs)

if got very nice pattern, do inform me hor..

thks!

Serene,
yeah she say give me 10% discount if we have more than 10pairs....now still need another 3 pairs more....

Thanks funkymom for updating.
happy.gif

Nutts,
where's yours? You know liao ah...all 30cm only.

Re: Jibbitz
I jus receive a mail saying the Jibbitz have arrive. It will be mail out on tomorrow or wed so hopefully by this thurs or friday i will receive the mail.
happy.gif

Hi, so long MIA. Here i am again!

Funkymom, congrats on yr new addition.
Hope not too late.
happy.gif

Meow, i still dunno my baby gender le.
Tho the massage lady did say most prob a gal.
Each tym go appt scan the baby keep the legs closed.

Meow, ok wen to see liao. any 2 of the following: 9, 16, 21, 27. then if have plain white or cream colour, get another pair for me. so that'll be 3 pairs then you're all set. so we'll be getting it at the discounted price.
happy.gif

eow,

Update on the orders:

Meow - 9,22,30 (3 pairs)
Serene - 22,23 (2 pairs)
Nuttnuts - 22, 26 (2 pairs)
Hwee - 9, 16, 21, 27.[any 2 pairs] + any plain white or cream colour

Actually, I am keen to get the 4th & 6th baby wearing

903830.jpg

Hwee,
i jus receive an email....the stocks havent arrive. By right the sender told her should receive today. So if i can't get hold of them by this week, you still want?

Funkymom/Nutts/Serene,
you gals not hurry to get them right? If possible i'll pass all on the 12th.
happy.gif

Meow, i'll be leaving for australia on 7th night. the reason i'm buying is to use it while i'm there cos its cold. if can't get it before, i won't want cos i dun think will wear them here. sorry for the inconvenience. :p jus let me know. if you're short of the 10 pairs, i dun mind getting 1 pair. hope it helps.

any mummies here wan enfapro? i got a free 400g sample. can pass to mummies with bb taking it. its for bb above 6 months. let me know.

<font color="aa00aa">meow,</font>
hubby oso can't decide.. so i'll choose
lame.gif
but those I wanted mostly OOS leh
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">nuts,</font>
i oso like that 2, was trying to see which one are those.

Meow - 9,22,30 (3 pairs)
Serene - 22,23 (2 pairs)
angelia - 19, 21, 22, 40, 40 (5 pairs)

serene, u so cute!
happy.gif
will talk to him/her again.
But this one like Adam also v cheeky.
He last tym also dun let us see his private.

carole, u still drop by here in CCK thread huh?
Thanks. when's yr turn?
jia you le!!

Hwee,
I've sms our orders to her, she'll look thru what she have and let me know. I know she has no. 9 I try my best to pass you before you fly ok? At most i'll walk over to your blk with my kiddo at weekdays and drop it in. Also can drop your jibbitz in also.
happy.gif
I think your enfapro can pass to Ling, her elder is taking that. But dunno the younger one will follow or not.

Angelia/Funkymom/Wendy/CL,
Your jibbitz are here....
happy.gif

CL,
i jus pass by your blk today afternoon too bad i open letter box at night, else i'll drop it into your mailbox...they say that the what point got cheap FP toy, i see dun have leh, come back empty handed.
sad.gif

Wendy,
How can i pass you your jibbitz?

Hwee,
You see no. 35, its milky white in colour...ok for you?

Updates on babylegs:
Below that are highlighted in bold are currenly OOS...if all dun mind we can wait till the stocks arrive. The reason why there's a delay is due to the supplier has gone into delivery of her kiddo. FYI, the stocks arriving wont know what in the parcel....reason....she's not allow to choose the design to order and sell here cos if she does that, more cost will incur and the price will be higher. I'll settle Hwee's items first since her's in a hurry but she will still stick to the price of $8.10 per pair ok with everyone?
Meow - 9,22,30 (3 pairs)
Serene - 22,23 (2 pairs)

For those who wish to have alternatives, here's the list of items she dun have
sad.gif
:

Carole,
Thought you move out liao will not drop by and visit us...how's everything? Is Clarrise marks on legs still there or becomes lighter?

Meow,

If you cannot meet up with Wendy, wendy is at my place every sat for the kids Chinese class. I dun mind getting for her.

Carole
What marks is on Clarrise leg ? Is it like the strawberry nevus ? If yes, my gal oso have on the ear somemore.

Zu,
You may want to think baby is shy like my Charmaine. Can you imagine I only know her gender at 7 months ? I got a feeling she must be a girl.

Hi meow,

Here's my revised order:

Meow - 9,22,30 (3 pairs)
Serene - 22,23 (2 pairs)
funkymom - 14,27,35 (3 pairs)

Hi Carole,
Long time no see liao..How's everything?
Must rem to always drop by & chat chit with us leh..

Hi meow,

Here's my revised order:

Meow - 9,22,30 (3 pairs)
Serene - 22,23 (2 pairs)
funkymom - 14,27,35 (3 pairs)

Hi Carole,
Long time no see liao..How's everything?
Must rem to always drop by & chat chit with us leh..

If possible let me know all the changes today so Nutts or i will pick them tomolo for those who wants to change

Meow

If you are meeting CL than you can pass my jibbitz to her if not than I'll collect from you next week cause this weekend I'll be away.

Thanks

Meow, sorry for all the trouble. where is she? pai say you gotta go 2 times becos of me...:p if ok i'll take 9, 27, 33 and 36. i dun wan that 35. hope its not too troublesome. i can meet you next week mon or tues morn cos i'm on leave liao.
happy.gif

Back