Choa chu kang mummy club

Hi mummies! finally back to reality. the weather was so good in sydney and we all had such a good time!

Meow, the baby legs came in handy. it was actually very convenient to put on and take off when needed.
happy.gif
so the end of the month midnight shopping confirmed? think i'll go after work to see what i can get. i usually go to robinsons to stock up on teats and bottle brushes.

Serene, it is not that short la... just that i prefer it a little crumpled not pulled straight like socks. it helps to keep the shin area warm for tim while in sydney.

Welcome zita!

Thanks mummies....got outing? i wan join too : )

Mummies any shop around this area i could buy cheaper milk powder har? my gal is drinking gain IQ...currently i buying at NTUC.

Welcome Zita and Veriza
happy.gif

Zita,
Of course you can order if you dun mind the wait. Cos the replenish of stocks has yet to arrive. Once arrive i will annouce to the mummies here.
happy.gif
So please click the above links to see what designs she should have.
http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:BabyLegs:252573400
AND
http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Babylegs:252573540

FM at gurdian is selling at $25.45 if not wrong before discount

Hwee,
Yeah believe should have cos last thurs i spoke to their store manager. If dun have, look for Mr Yeo their store manager cos he was the one who told me.

jess: stella ask me organise animal farm wor.

zita: i alway go tech whye there to buy milk powder & pampers

hi veriza, welocme

Good morning everyone!!

Hey no ones wants to bring their kids to watch a movie except Nutts and me huh?? There's activities before the movie and its a great experience as the cinema is booked by berriwerks. The is the opportunity meant for parents who dare not bring children to watch a norm movie as they fear will disturb others.

Serene,
where's the animal farm?? Not the goat farm but where? Ling going to bomb stil wants to run around huh

Meow, what time is the show? its sun.... my gal has phonics class from 2.30 to 4pm and swimming at 5....so it may be difficult. :p

serene, i know kids grow up fast la.... but later on just take it as leg warmers between the knee and the ankle like me now lor... hee hee....

welcome veriza!

Hwee,
activities starts from 10am - 1230pm. The movie starts from 1pm - 230pm. Think you can't make it leh....but its a nice experience thou.
happy.gif

Welcome Welcome
Zita and CutieVeriza.
Me got 5 year old gal Charmaine and 19 month old boy Aden

Serene
Ha ha time to update more names and babies again

Meow
I cannot join the movie screening because Aden got class from 2- 4 at julia Gabriel plus that day Ah Mah birthday celebration during lunch. But looks good man. Enjoy

Meow, looks like gotta give the movie a miss! sigh! will bring my children another time la. will miss the fun! :p when you going back to work?

Meow: Im must go around while I still can mah.. hehe.. anyway have not been bringing vel to such outings for quite some time since our sentosa trip... Aiyo, no cinema la.. how they stay still??

Serene: so how when?? :p

Welcome Zita and Veriza

thks.

The last time I bought my children to watch surf up.

Aiyoh 1/2 way through the movie my girl wants to go home. Say very dark. headache. But I manage to drag till we watch finish the movie

Meow, I like to buy 13 & 21 if she do have stock...thanks a zillionsss...

The movies sound interesting..where to get the ticket? but 13mth izit too young?

serene...T Y which block? i wan chiong there..hahaha

meow: goat farm last outing go liao mah. still 1 2 go again???
animal farm at seletar farmway
that one i previously got post pic one lah
there got pony, peacock,dogs, rabbits etc

ling, end aug????
i anything one. anyway, axler been there b4. so i dun mind bring him there again.

zita27, t y the one beside the cc & macdonald

Serene,
Me too always go Teck Whye buy milk powder & diapers. The one you go is it last time is bakery shop beside it now is clinic.

Meow,
Looks interesting. Never know got such events.
happy.gif

Hwee,
next monday is my first day of work...sianz....then friday i'm going to take a day leave. Darryl going for his first jab. I havent decided to go for 5in1 or 6in1

Ling,
Then let vel wander lor...you must try mah and see how she react. Maybe she'll sit and watch leh you never know unless you try. Maybe she'll cry leh?

Zita,
ok i will take note of that. You can book the movie jus by dropping a email and make payment to them. I'm currently enquiring on the mailing of tickets cos the last time i went i collect my tickets on that day of the screening. I can book for you too and we all can sit together. That time Zul and i went, she sit infront of me. Mt gal halfway sleep in the movie so i watch my show without disturn...dunno this time what will happen
happy.gif

Eh wait for the gurdian sale lah...after discount is $20.36. Even those stores Serene mention(medical halls) wont be this price.

Serene,
seletar farmway where? HB dunno where leh. Sunday i on hor

Serene: hmm, end Aug or early Sept can la.. :p

Meow: I tried to click on your link but seems "error on page leh" cannot get much info oso :p

Ling you got click the poster of the show? Then scroll down to see...i'm in msn now

Here's what it wrote:
What: A Berri Werks Movie Event! Singapores Best Kept Secret for the past 5 years. J

When: Sunday, 2ND September 2007

Where: Eng Wah Cinemas, Suntec City (Tower 4)

Time: Activities from 10am to 12pm, Screening at 1pm.

For those who have not attended before, we are over 5 years old and still growing!

The Berri Werks Movie Events began 5 years ago for parents who

wanted to bring their children to the movies but were afraid to bring them afraid that they

would disturb other patrons and were unable to sit through the movie.

At past events, we have had children from as young as 2 months old, toddlers up to primary

school going children attending.

The events are booked with whole exclusive halls for the movie where parents can bring their

children in a cheerful atmosphere of other children and likeminded parents who can understand

that a child may make noise during the movie.

Pre-movie activities last for 2 hours before the screening engage each parent and

child with colouring crafts, a fun activity time with the kids gym leaders from JWT kids gym,

exclusive onsite product deals, bubble play, interactive edu-drama with an amazing team from

Julia Gabriel, Centre for Learning and a lucky ducky draw where you have a chance to win

something really nice!

In addition, a FREE goody bag will be given away with each ticket purchased plus a $1 discount

Coupon for your popcorn/nacho set!

As usual, Each ticket costs $12.

(Please add 0.30 cents to your total cost if opting for Postage of 7 tickets or less.

Please add 0.50 cents to your total cost if opting for Postage of 8 tickets or more.

No additional postage cost if opting for self collection on event day)

*Postage to one local address only.

Only children under 0.9m and infant in arms do not need a ticket.

*usually this would be children under 2 years old.*
(That also means if your child is over 0.9m, he/she NEEDS a ticket for entry even if

he/she is going to sit on your lap)

Payment is via Internet Banking or ATM banking preferred. You will receive a confirmation

email with payment instructions once your email booking has been registered in our system.

IMPORTANT: Please note that payment must be done within 3 days once your confirmation email is sent to

you or your booking will be cancelled without further notice after 3 days and tickets released to the next family/booking.

Should you require any special arrangement for an extension time for your payment of your booking, please notify us before the 3 days are up.

Tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis till the 28th of August or until the event is sold out. Whichever is earlier.

Do note that most of the movie events will sell out before the booking deadline and waiting lists are common.

Tickets will be posted to those who have opted for postage if booked by 25th of August.

Bookings on & after the 26th of August 2007 will be done by self collect on event day.

Self Collection will be at the ticketing table at Eng Wah itself.

The first 2 rows of every movie hall at each Berri Werks Movie

Event have been blocked to avoid front row seating.

Serene....thanks i drop by on weekend to buy!

Meow..me too moving to new company next week : )

when u booking the ticket? tomm morn i confirm can? need check wif my hubby..if u dont mind i transf $ to u , u help me book then we can sit together..: )

Mayday:Yes that rite. Beside I think is healthway clinic
Wei so when are we staring to let our kids enrol to wkend playgrp?

Meow: k c u on sun
Selatar farmway I tink 51 or 56
I must go back c. 4get liao

Ling: k we shall cfm then

zita,
sure i can book for you. Have you decided how many seats you want? Exclude those sitting on your lap ones. Let me know by monday ok?

yen, u manage to login?

hey so when our gathering?
got to organise now

hey newcomers, anyone 1 2 join us to the Animal Farm?
stella, juz for u we shall have it on 26Aug(sun)
Attendance pls:
1)Serene & Family
2)
3)
4)

meow

interesting, but we will likely be gog to Malaysia. So gotta give it a miss. Anyway, have already watched the show..hehe...

Serene

animal farm ar.. ok i let u know again cos my gal has additional ballet practise that day.

hwee

you guys must have lots of fun there. What did you do? Went to the zoo? Oprah House? The rocks? Flea markets?

I stayed in Sydney for a while.

cuddles, yes, we had lots of fun in sydney. didn't go for too long only 1 week. we wen to blue mountains, port stephens, bondi beach, the rocks, paddy market, paddington market, circular quay, opera house, darling harbour, chinatown.... no didn't visit the zoo...maybe next time. will go to hunter valley and manly too....
happy.gif

you studied there?

serene, cannot compare la...... last time i also not so good life lor.... haven't been to sydney before, so wanted to go for a long time liao. then now got opportunity, and since no one help me take care of the kids, so bring lor...
proud.gif

Meow...2 tickets, $12/- each right? so we can sit together hor? heehee...let me noe how to pay u can..i pm u my contact.

Hwee,
Looks like the boys enjoy the trip leh....i also want to go leh
happy.gif

Serene,
why everything organise on sunday huh?? Hard for me leh...
sad.gif

Zita,
i will keep you inform...forget bring my HP back from my parents
sad.gif

Meow...sorry to trouble u, no need book for me liao! Another mummy will help me buy tickets..., tks ya..btw c u on that day. I will be going.

Serene,
Do a poll instead lah...

hey newcomers, anyone 1 2 join us to the Animal Farm?
25Aug(Sat)
1)Meow & family
2)
3)
4)

26Aug(sun)
1)Serene & Family
2)Meow & family
3)
4)

Hwee

been to all the places u mentioned except port stephen n blue mountains. I worked there for 2 years. But most time was lazy to roam around. I only love to visit the flea markets over weekends. Paddy and paddinton both my fav, and hang out at the rocks.

Am sure u n kids have good time. 1 week is good liao.

Can only go to the farm if its in the morning. what time are you all planning?

cuddles, surprised you didn't go to blue mountains. but you'll only enjoy if you like scenery. have to say the markets are more interesting with lots of local handicrafts compared to ours. i like the paddington market too. but only avail on sat only. when i went, they were closing liao. i enjoyed the cool breeze and the ambience at the darling harbour and opera house.

Re: Farm outing
Aiyo organiser not going leh....how?? Postpone ah? I think if really going will be afternoon bah...morning most sleeping right?

Serene,
we all dunno how to go leh if you dun go. If Ling can't make it when can she make it? Next sunday most will be going to the movie outing liao, so its out.

Was at centrepoint yesterday for dinner with my aunt and grandma....there was a theft case at Guardian leh...i saw 3 men ran out of the building with a plastic bag follow by the store manager of guardian giving chase, but he didnt manage to find them in the end....

Re: FM/daipers
Who needs me to buy FM for them at Guardian on 31st Aug nite?? I'll be there and staying over in orchard for a night...so i can help to order for those who need....terms and condition....applies to all FM except Nestlac as they dun carry.. 20% storewide except medicines. Nappy rash cream like drapolene is applicable and to wipes and diapers....

Interested PM me your order(must be $150 and above) and address and contact. Need these particulars to fill in.

I only check price of Similac and gain...
Similac infant - $32.XX
Similac follow-on - $31.10
Gain IQ - $25.45
Price before 20%....
happy.gif

hey, paisei... suddenly realised not much time left to prepare stuff wor... I wanted to go movie oso leh but tat wkn really OUT.. sobx..

Meow: if really gg animal farm, tink serene and I prefer morning leh.. must go early else no parking space oso... ok lah, dun be spoilsport, if u gals really onz then go tis sunday, else can postpone to 16 Sept?????? :D

Meow: I wana get formula for my boi oso... I will sms you my choice can cos till now hvnt tink wat milk to use.. Let me go NTUC look c first.. hehe

Hwee: wah, so nice SYDNEY outing... so FEEL like gg for a holiday oso... sigh.. cute boys you have :p

Ling,
Where exactly is the place? How come no parking space one? Worst then the goat farm ah?? Then if sunday is morning?? Then i dun go liao...all still sleeping...Sheryl never wakes up before 10am

K you give me your choice, prefer address with ppl at home on weekdays afternoon. Dun you wan didi to follw vel's brand?

Back