Child care at woodlands

I'm looking for Kinderland School Uniform for boy age 4 or 5. Need them before April 2011. Contact me directly at 90023236.

My 2+ year old girl is currently attending Sweetlands at Block 608.

Just 2 months into the centre, she fell horribly ill with high fever, flu and phlegmy cough. She stayed at home for a week (14-18 Feb). Just yesterday, her nose was runny again. Prior to this, she was cared for by my aunt, and has never gotten ill this bad. We want her to get exposed socially and have a basic education.

These are some of the unhappy moments I've experienced within these 2 months.
1) The first week I packed 3 diapers into her bag. And there were two occasions she wore someone else's diapers. When I asked the teacher, she said she forgot to inform me.

2) My girl was recovering from runny nose on her first day at school. When we fetched her, her nose was all dried up with mucus! They did not bother to clean. I complained.

3) The assistant teachers are really bochap people. Its "yes,yes,ok" but never do.
4) My last straw, today (1 Mar): My hubby called to say that when he fetched her before her nap time, she smelled kind of funny. When checked at home, he was horrified to see that my girl was wearing a semi wet panty with poo stains. I was at work (fuming mad) and I told my hubby to call both the supervisor and teacher, and I exclaimed, "better kaobeh kaobu with them!"

Do you also want to know what they disinfect the floor with? Normal bleach, which stinks!

They also do not provide paper towels after washing the kids hands. Water droplets wet the floor.

The supervisor's office is a mess and unorganized.

I'm looking around for other childcares in woodlands ring. already wrote an enquiry to sheffield kidsworld at block 660. and Im under waitinglist in global child development at block 620.

Hi, I hav PCF SparkleTots at Blk 337/339 childcare gal's uniform, interested parties can PM me thanks
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Heard that PCF Sparkletots at Ubi gng to open tml. Dub knw true or nt. Anyone hv bad experience to share coz thinking of transferring my boy from his current to the nearer 1.

How caring are the teachers & the teaching methods are the ones which worries me most.

Thx in adv

Anybody's child attending preschool at Sheffield woodlands ring road Block 660 ?

Planning to register my child when he's 26mths old.

Any comments ?

I reg my girl to Kinderland at woodlands mart, as it's near my parents hse. N my first Skool is all fully booked..

Any comment on Kinderland?

Im very disappointed that all the schools and childcare centres around the whole Woodlands ares.
You guys being posting places that your children being enroled or bla bla bla but Ive tried to go around the whole schools and the childcare centres for this 2 days and all replied to me are 'no vacancy up to next year'.
Since last year already look for it and they are telling me to enroll him 3 months before the enrollment dates but at the end I got those replied from them.
Worst thing was that, if you got any siblings who were study or childcare in the area, you got the privileged.
What the hell if we have only 1 child?
This is the problem here.
When I saw the comments around here, Ive tried it by going there personally and the result also the same.
My son was born in 2009 and now, there's no schools or childcare centres are going to accept him.
Worst still, no one dares to tell me the ratio of the students in there.
Written to the MP also no replies.
Can anyone please guide me for this?
Thanks

Back