Child care at woodlands

aaaaaa

Hi mummies,

any recommendation of good childcare centre at woodlands area for 18 month toddler? any different between reputated centre and neighbourhood child care centres ?
anyone heard of phyllis riccia, kinderland, sweetland, montessori lab, learning vision, little wonders montessori ? I found a list of centres but don't know which on is good and at reasonable price. any recommendation is appreciated.

my son goes sweetland(608).
So far, i'm satisfy with the care and their teaching over there.
To decide on which centre to send your kid to, u can visit the centre with your kid, best is your kid like the environment over there.
at 1st, i brought my son to another childcare centre, he refuse to enter the centre, cos of the drawing on the wall! *LOL*
but when i bring him to sweetlands, he goes in, and starts playing with the kids within mins.

Hi Karen,
Thanks, I will drop by to have a look next week. Can I check with you if for 3years old, they will be allowed milk before they nap? I know some CC dun.

Anyone heard of the YMCA Metropolitan at Blk 863? Or any other recommendations?

I withdraw my girl from the center in 2005, so my experience is not very recent

Overall we find the school hygenic and my girl enjoyed her time there, working on Montessori material

9am they have circle time
9:30 - 11am montessori time
in between is lunch, bathe, nap, tea break
around 4pm lessons start again

I withdraw her because at home she exhibited some behavourial changes like frustration and tantrum. the teacher said my girl quarreled with her best friend in the center and she was upset her best friend refused to talk to her.

May i know where is the MMI near to? is it near admiratly station?

What the fee like?

happy.gif

Hi

Anyone can give me commend for Childcare at Blk 643 Woodlands Ring Rd. (Sweetlands Childcare)

PLS REVERT ASAP. THANKS

Hi

Anyone can give me commend for Childcare at Blk 643 Woodlands Ring Rd. (Sweetlands Childcare)

PLS REVERT ASAP. THANKS

Hi,

Anyone heard about Little Skool House at Yishun Orchid Country Club? think is school time for my ds who will turn 3 soon.....

Or any other recommendation for 3-4 hrs programme?
Thanks in advance

hi yan,
my kids are in montessori lab. wat programmes are you looking for and how old is your child? basically they have 3hr daily, half-day and full-day. My kids are in 3hr programmes, $190/mth(before subsidy)(subsidy of $25 for NWM and $50 for WM. They have half-day and full-day as well.

Hi Leen,
may i know where is montessori lab? my DD was born in 2004, if i want to put her to nursery in 2008, when will be the registeration ended? any comment can share with us? TIA

hi she_she,
montessori lab is at one of the terrace house near woodgrove shopping centre/american school. cedarwood or cedargrove.. can't remember. you can check it out at mcys website. Better for you to visit the place to decide for yourself. For programme wise, it uses partial montessori. My kids enjoy their classmates and teachers. I like the way the chinese language teacher teaches the lesson. She makes the lesson fun and ryhmes/phrases catchy. My gal enjoys her chinese very much. She can recognise chinese characters before she can read english words at N1. One thing you have to be beware is the number of stairs that kids have to climb to get to their classrooms. My gal fell when she first joined. However, it is also a good practise for them to learn to use the stairs. They do install stairway railings for kids though.

hi leen,
tks for yr reply, i guess roughly i know where is it now, it's a private property, also opp to st. anthony childcare, rite? how about the fees? do they have school bus? how about the teacher/student ratio? the teachers are chinese too? sorri to ask so many questions!

hi she_she,
yah rite, opp st anthony. i pay $165 a mth after subsidy for non-working mum. yes, they have school bus. teacher/student about 1 to 15, think for lower level, 2 to 15. There are a mix of teachers' race, but mainly not chinese.

Hi leen,
tks so much for yr reply again! $165 is reasonable for nursery of 3 hourly class, is it? my DD is with Evangel Kinder for pre-nusery also charges about the same $$ per month but in 2 hourly a day. may stop by to have a look of the enviornment. tks!

Hi,

can anyone share their experience with Bumble Bee childcare center? very near to my house.. if good can consider,, jus received a email from kinderland , their fee is ex for me..

or any childcare in woodlands is good? can anyone recommend? thanks.. really appreciate all mummies tat can help me...

I am thinking of sending my son to full-day childcare next Jan. Prefer So, can anyone can give me comments on the following centres

(a) Montessori Lab @ Cedarwood Grove
(b) Little Wonders Montessori @ Cedarwood Grove
(c) Modern Montesorri @ Blk 750 Woodlands Ave 4
(d) Littlehouse Montessori @ Sembawang Road

Is there also any other good childcares around the Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang area?

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I had 1 set (unopen M size) of New Sweetlands Childcare school uniform to let go cheap.

Pls PM if u are interested.

Thanks

hi,
my both girl goes 643 sweetland. I'm putting them to new school soon coz the teacher there not really good. my elder 3yr+ and younger less than 2yrs. Anything happen to them, the teacher also dunno... I'm very piss off with their service....
When 1st enrol last yr July, the teacher wasn't like thisbut now getting worst...

Hi, KK kid mum.

R u still selling the uniform? How much r u selling? my gals r in another sweetlands centre. Do you still have the sleeping mat to sell/give away? Looking for 1 cos my eldest gal's is of differen size. (pass down fr cousin) Need to save some cost as i've 1 more gal going in next yr.
Thank and regards

Hi,
Need to add. Wats the wordings on the back of ur t-shirt. My hubby just told me tat there's differnt wordings for differnt centre.

Hi mummies,

any of ur kids happens to be in Kinderland at Civic centre / PCF Sparkle tots at blk 894D? Pls share your opinion here. Thanks

Hi
I had 2 sets of NEW Sweetlands Childcare School Uniform selling cheap. UNOPEN, M SIZE

also matteres

PM if u are Interested.

Hi, KK kids mum,

I cant PN.
How much are u selling the mattress & clothings (slightly different prints on the back) Wondering if it can be worn at another centre.

Pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks and regards

Anyone has charges for these school 3yo onwards.( half day )?

Modern Montessori Centre
(Woodlands Vista Point)
548 Woodlands Drive 44 #02-14
Vista Point Singapore 730548
Tel: 6893 3321
Fax: 6893 3329
MONTESSORI PLAYGROUP (with mandarin)
Half day 9am - 1pm
Mon - Fri ( 11 weeks per term ) SGD1200
SGD400

Modern Montessori Pre-School Centre
(Woodlands)
Blk 750 #01-317
Woodlands Avenue 4
Singapore 730750
Tel: 6369 0700
Fax: 6368 3536
$545.50 half day (2pm -5pm)

Kinderland
$570 half day (9am-12pm)

Learning Vision
$500 half day

Little Wonders Montessori
?? ( timing )

Montessori Lab
?? ( timing )

hi! Zayn,
I saw your posts asking about a good childcare. I am just wondering to which one did you finally send your child to. I myself am looking for one for my twin kids.
It would be of great help if you could send me your suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Mommies,

Good News! PCF SparkleTots is opening a NEW InFant Care and Childcare Centre at Blk 337 & 339 Woodlands Ave 1. Somehow opp The Woodgrove!

They are starting to construct the place. Might be ready after June Holidays! Check this out! =D

Harlo govier,

I check the PCF website cant find the new centre no.. maybe it is not listed yet.. dunnoe how to go about to register also and who to enquire from.. do u hv any idea?

Is PCF sparkletots different from PAP totally? sorry a bit blur here.. hw abt the rate? Do u know?

Hi Mommies,
For those who are interested in the new PCF SparkleTots at Blk 337/339. They provide InfantCare, Child Care n Student Care Services!

Pls call 6269-5008 for enquiries.

Good Morn Mummies..

Anyone registered their kids at PCF Sparkletots at woodlands blk 337/339? The centre will open in mid Oct..
happy.gif

Back