BEDOK mommies club

Taurus, tell u hor, i never had browsing fashion mag as a hobby since young leh.. :p Not even 8 days or her world.. Sometimes hor, i think i am so aunty loh.. Those mag with super pretty dresses fail to tempt me.. hahahaha..

Jun, me slim? U should look at my layer of fats! i was just telling sir when we were at ikea just now that every time i shake my head, i feel my fats around my tummy shaking.. Sir was telling me ya.. mine now like swimming float liao! I think no more hope to be sexy or hot mama liao.. U at least got better figure than me loh!

I cannot subscribe to Magazines cos I buy too many sometimes, even Cosmopolitian. Den every time kanna nag.
sad.gif

Talking abt fashion sense, I also find tt now nt working cannot wear nice nice. Sometimes I also feel like Auntie. Everytime go in GG5 or Ness, I can only see, cannot buy cos mostly working clothes and nt cheap also. Wat's why I really miss working sometimes.

Cheerios,
I also feel tt some magazines very dangerous for me, cos I will see something I like n go n buy.

Lwg,
I like to see Taiwanese n Jap Magazines but I dunno how to read. Can only see pic.

SNG's mummy, Lwg,
You 2 where got fat? SO slim loh, after 3 still have that figure very good liao. I after 1 already look like pig.

Sng,
We can't see the fats lah. You can do some exercise to tone up. I admit my genes qt good. Have 3 kids not much effect on my weight but of cos the aging and flabbiness is there. So hor still need to exercise if not can see the flabby skin hanging lot. Sigh...

Taurus, i'm watching "Gong Xin Ji" too, now episode 10.

Simply her and CLEO are good mags for fashion too..

Jun, you take collagen or vitamin c? These help improve skin elastic.

kris
i know what u mean. Sometimes I am glad I am working because it gives me a sense of identity and importance...other than being a mummy only.but downside is thatI miss my kids loads.

For toning
best is to exercise lah..for toning. if not, can also go toning beauty treatments. but i hate doing cruches....gives me neckaches.

Iwg26

My dd received most of her exam results. Not as good as her CA2.
Surprisingly, her Chinese has the highest score among the 3 subjects. I told her the credit goes to me since I'm her Chinese tutor
biggrin.gif

tinkerbelle

you like ness &amp; GG<5 ? me too leh
Recently seem to have a change in their styles, don't like any of the pieces I browsed the last few months.
I used to be a big fan of wanko until they changed their designs.
For tee-shirts, buy from Padini. Nice leh

I almost finishing up 福氣又安康. Left last 5 episodes.
Is 敗犬女王 nicer than 命中注定我愛你 ?

hi mummies! really long time since i drop by this thread. kids have been taking turns to fall ill since Nat'l Day. so our Hari Raya season this yr not so very festive. oh well, but I guess quite a good thing too cos my 3rd boy is very cranky with strangers so with less visiting to do, we dont have to deal with his screaming at other ppl's houses very often.

my NPL ends at the end of this month. really really wish i can stay home longer and be more of a teacher to my kids instead. don't mind the loss of income - juz have to stop buying stuff from sprees. hehehe. but i guess i'll feel the pinch when i want to enrol my kidz in enrichment classes which i can better afford if i'm working.

Jayce,
I take Meiji collagen on and off but dun see significant improvement. Maybe need long tern consumption to see effects. Wat collagen are you consuming?

Cheerios,
Some people can work better whereas others can be better mothers at home. I'm qt impatient. Surelyd will get post natal blues if I stay home permanently.

Yawn yawn,
My gal got back all e results. She score highest in class for Chinese. I expected her to score at least 95% for English but she didn't do as well so was qt disappointing. Last SA2 her maths was terok as she got mixed up with her multiplication. After "drilling" this time, her maths improved a lot. Did you see the exam paper? Many kids got the last problem sum wrong. I taught her modelling method. If she has used this, she wouldn't have got it wrong.

Lwg,
I really admit ur genes are very gd loh. And you have very slim arms loh! I super envious u know. After Erica I already very fat! Think I really need to bao yang liao.

Is Meiji collagen good? I am planning to start taking it after 30-35 yrs old cos I read tt if prolong consumption of collagen, our body will become lazy to produce as much collagen and thus once we stop taking, we'll age very fast. Think by then I also be richer n can afford to take it daily. *Hopefully*

Cheerios,
I cannot do crunches cos I have slipped disc, very straining on my back if I over-exercise my body.

I find tt since I pop, my memory is really going down e drain, sometimes I wonder if I can cope in e future when I go back to work or nt.

Yawnyawn,
^5! I like GG>5 and Ness cos I find their material very gd plus their style is nice for coperate wear but yet doesn't look very stiff or intimitating. And their cutting is very standard, I wear the same size everytime, unlike some boutiques where some I wear XS or S and can even ended up some I need to take M-L. I agree their style change alot already but you can still find a few pieces similar to their older style. But nw nt working, cannot afford to buy it as frequently as b4 cos their clothes nt very cheap.
sad.gif

Where is Wanko and Pandini? For tee-shirts, my fav is to grab from those surf shops cos of their cutting and material also. Only thing is nowadays I find it very bo-hua to spend 49.90 on a tee compared to my younger days where I don't need to plan my finances.

敗犬女王 is different style from 命中注定我愛你. 敗犬女王 is those "jie di lian" story. But I watched it cos I am still star-strike over Ethan Ruan. I was practically drooling over him throughout e show. Keke... That's why now I am watching 绿光森林 cos he is the 2nd Lead in e show. 福氣又安康 nice? I think after I am done wif Ethan Ruan's show, I dunno wat to watch liao.

SNG/Tinkerbelle/Jun,
I miss Polliwogs. Its been a long time i brought Lucas there, almost every few days i nag at hubby and say I wan to bring Lucas there. Been thats I'm so busy these days to find time. Remember those days we are so crazy of indoor playground. Must really find time to go..

Jun, no lah, not taking any collagen, collagen are so ex, somemore must take long term one. I only take multi vitamins, calcium and vitamin c for health and also to ensure bm quality.

Tinkerbelle, can take ginko or walnut to improve your memory..

Kris,
Yaloh. I also miss bringing Erica to polliwogs and nowadays she sick, cannot bring her also. But I think after Mid Nov I'll avoid Polliwogs till sch reopen cos sch holidays sure very crowded one, I don't wanna risk another chance Erica kanna hitted n kicked by another older child.

Jayce,
I don't like ginko.
sad.gif
but walnuts I think I need to go n find.

Tinkerbelle,
I agree. Was shock when we saw the girl hit Erica that day. Maybe we should avoid sch holidays. But I think weekday is still fine. Else we gott o wait till Jan then can go again.. A bit too long..

Jayce,
Collagen price is too X when u buy off the shelves. As I've been buying Meiji Collagen from Supplier, it only cost abt $30 per tin, rather then $50+ at Watson.

Kris,
I read from other threads there were other bullies at Polliwogs also. There is also another Indian boy who always go ard pushing the babies and his mum also don't care one.

Sch holidays will have alot of kids cos Sg also alot of SAHMs.

I'm so looking forward to Xmas now! First time I can have my own christmas tree. So excited!

Tinkerbelle,
Oh is it.. But our kids still young, so we usually follow them, so not that worry that they'll get hit without us noticing.
I had Cristmas tree since young, but when i grow up, my mum will ensure i'm the keeping the one Christmas tree, I start to be lazy to take them out during christmas. Cause its quite hard to keep, if your tree is tall and huge. So I always prey Christmas nv ends.

kris, u reminded my of the 1st year i had my own house, i also very happy went to buy xmas tree.. Then, somehow, lazy to keep, so xmas tree became CNY tree and eventually ended up into the dustbin cos too lazy to keep. End up, after tat year, we didn't buy xmas tree liao..

The following year, we bought the fake CNY flowers. then the CNY flowers ended up at home for the next 2 years till we threw it away cos too dusty liao.. :p

Sng,
Haha you so funny.. Last year I never take out my Xmas tree cos pregnant no energy to decorate. I tink next 2 year also won't cos v troublesome.
Seeing u all discuss TV, I have not been watching any TV or movie for the past few months. (Aside from Baby DVD) Sob sob sob...

Where are we meeting tomorrow lunch? Can sms me...

Cherrios,
You not free on Monday?

Jun, u are not alone on not watching TV.. but i think i am worse.. I dont watch TV, dont read women's mag, dont like dressing up and dont like putting up make-up, dont like exercising... In other words, plainer than plain Jane.. Come to think about it hor, i think no one can fight with me on being lazy!

Lunch, dunno leh.. but can we meet at 12? I need to be home by 2.30pm otherwise sam got to sit at the door and wait.

Kris, ya it's alot cheaper to buy from supplier.. I don't even put any night cream, toner or serum before i sleep, coz i'm lazy and tired. Somemore my baby very sticky to me all the time.. So my skin condition not fab..

Tinkerbelle, I don't like the taste of ginko too. Try walnut paste or walnut cheesecake, yummy..

Tmr I gonna start work after a week of medical leave. Now got 4 holes in my mouth, eating become a hassle.

I prefer hong kong show than taiwan shows..

Iwg26

Your girl received her English compo result?

For Maths, mine got that last question wrong too. She's confused whether to plus or minus. A boy in her class scored full mark for Maths, so clever!

Tinkerbelle

福氣又安康 not bad, similar plot to 'fated to love you'. Plain innocent girl married a super rich &amp; handsome prince. Now I'm following channel U 桃花小妹 because I'm a big fan of Jiro. He's soooooo good looking !!!!

Wanko - there's one at parkway, near taxi stand. But I don't find their clothes nice anymore. Don't know what happen, probably changed designers. Padini only available in Malaysia, tees typically around RM 69 sometimes got sales so very worth after the conversion

jayce

女人我最大 programme said no need to apply moisturiser. We have a natural coat of oil produced over night, natural moisturiser. But my beautician disagrees leh

Jun
No i not free on MOnday. can go for lunch but definitely not at bugis. It's ok...u gals go ahead and enjoy urselves!!!!
I agree with u. In fact, I had post natal blues this time after Emma because I stayed at home for almost 5 months in total (stopped work a mth before I gave birth)

My weekeend was part lousy and part good. Good coz I still managed to spend quality time with my kids and family. Lousy coz my maid told me suddenly on Fri ngiht that she wanted to go back to agency..She suddenly told me she was not happy (after working with us for 8 months). Mind you, she just wanted to go back to agency, not to PHilippines. I was so gutted. Coz we had been so nice to her. And she's not worked that hard too coz we have a nanny to help out as well. But since she reufses to stay, there's nothing I could do too. So Sat morning and Sun morning i was at the maid's agency to try and find a replacement. We found one and she's coming in two weeks' time. Hope this one would be good.
I am really gutted coz I thought we got along well, kids like her. and we did have good times together..but I guess sometimes we cannot fight outside influences. She had asked for a payrise after just two months into the job and had asked for her employment pass once, to which I refused of course. It's ruin my entire weekend but I did feel abit down.

Cheerios,
Cheerup! I also just have a new maid 3 weeks ago. Old maid (with me for 6 yrs) going back tomorrow. Suddenly after after 6 year I am back to this "new maid" syndrome. Sigh... so far ok but that's bcos old maid still around. After tomorrow, then dunno how already. I ask my mum to stay w us for a few weeks to help out now. My son is a bit manja with the old maid cos she look after him since he was born. The old maid say next time maybe come back to work for us, if have the opportunity.

If we lunch at raffles place, see if you wanna join us. I was thinking of TCC at raffles exchange. Not so crowded and can sit for hours

Yawn,
She got back compo and everything else. I can't remember wat model is the piano leh. Cos Kawai is unlike Yamaha standard models.

Jun/Cherrios, let's have lunch at TCC at raffles bah.. Is it the one above the MRT station? Let's meet at 12 noon.

Cherrios, i have PM-ed you my contact number

Kelly and me will leave around 11ish to "chop" places.. :p

I bringing missy pig along cos she coughing so "pong tang" school again.

Taurus, u also at RP right? Want to meet us at TCC?

Cherrios,
We're just back from Lunch at Raffles Place. We was still thinking if you're joining us today. Join us next time then..

Cheerios,
You missed the aunties gatherings. haha... You want to meet me on Wed? I PM you my HP. If you free, then sms to me lah.

Nice meeting up with you ladies. Now Erica KO after her medication liao. Kris, later sms me when u r getting out ok? I wanna go paragon to buy something later.

Kris, SNG,
Haha, I was telling hb I wanna get a life christmas tree so I don't need to keep. :p Die liao I have reasons to throw. Next yr buy a new one.

I don't like to keep xmas tree cos last time at work my bosses always make us take out n keep. But I like e process of decorating.

Lwg, SNG,
I watch TV cos I too bored liao. But I think when Erica is older than the TV wun be on anymore cos we don't want her to be a TV addict plus I think prolly by then need to coach her on her sch-work already.

Jayce,
I hardly see those walnut stuff leh. Or mayb cos I never notice. Last time my MIL likes to buy those walnuts coated with Honey in a tin, I nv try cos its her food and I don't touch.

Yawn,
I think I know who u toking abt, he really looks very cute leh. But Sat nites I always nt home, so hard for me to catch e show.

I think I know the Wanko u toking abt liao. Eh, the clothes nt cheap also rite? Nowadays tt shop clothings all very auntie style leh, so when u were telling me, it didnt cross my mind. They used to have nicer clothings issit?

I cannot sleep without putting moisturiser aka mask cos I sleep in e air-con room, those nites I super tired n forgot to put, my face feels very tight e next day. I think too dry liao.

Cheerios,
U missed the gathering. Join us next time ok? Or if the rest is on, mayb we can do it again next Mon.

SNG,
Ur house got flood or nt? I came back the floor on e grounds all look dry leh, machiam haven rain, but after I reach home, it started pouring liao.

mummies
you ladies must have a great lunch today! hope can join u ladies next time huh...
happy.gif

jayce
wat happen to ur mouth? teeth extraction ah? how come got 4 holes?
i also prefer HK shows thn taiwan shows...find taiwan show sometimes too draggy... keke...hows the "gong xin ji" nice? heard its not bad rite?

yawn yawn
"fu qi you an kang" nice? already bought it liao.. but haben watch.. hee...

cherrios
maid is always so problematic loh... how i wish i dun need one also.. hope ur new replacement one will be a better wan... good luck!

jun
ur old maid gg bk tml ah... so u gg to send her back... wow 6 yrs realli very long leh... my ex maid onli worked 3yrs.. i also cant bear to let her go bk tat time also... both of us still cried whn sendin off her.. haha... luckily u still got ur mum to help u around with the new maid...

taurus
whers ur office? i also workin at tampines
happy.gif

shifted better? cos nearer to ur home mah... rite... ?

kris/tinkerbelle
i also miss bringin my gal to polliwogs... cos she can play on her own... thn i can sit at the cafe area n enjoy my own coffee n surf surf the web also.. keke...
happy.gif

i also agree weekends/sch holidays will b pretty packed... u mummies wif the younger babies will have to be extra careful with many kids running around like mad... keke... weekdays go better bah...

KRis / Tinkerbelle, my house not flooded, but i came home, dozed off with missy pig till sir got home.. :p

Carrie, please do not visit Polliwogs on raining days. the roof leaks and the water leaks down from the lights. worried there might be a black out..

Carrie, next to AIA bldg.. wat abt urs?? OMG.. today lunch hv to walk so far wor.. nearly fainted. i miz my raffles pl.. everywhere gt underpass to walk..

Hkg serial show is nicerr. u try to watch gong xin ji.. is nice wor.. the part showing nw veri excited

Hi mummies
Is POlliwogs really nice??? SEems like everyone is going there....I always go East Coast with the kids. but usually we play sand and cycle. On rainy days, we go to Ikea.

Anyone free for lunch tomorrow????

Sng,
I check bill and realise I need to pay you back $4. Will do so next meeting.

Carrie,
My maid wanted to go back herself. My mum is temporary help only cos she got mood swing. She suka suka not happy then will MIA. So hor dunno how long she will tong. Maybe 2 months she will help. So maid is important to me cos without maid, on weekends I can't even leave the house unless I bring all 3.

Jun.. k.. :p i weekend also bring 3 out.. These days i dread weekends leh, somehow, we always go out the whole day, and housework is left undone, and then Monday i go crazy over everything..

BTW hor, me no cinderalla scrub floor, but somehow, my housework seems to be endless, i have endless "work" to prepare and teach nick + Grace, i have endless classes to bring them too..

Sir and me are looking forward to the day we get another maid, but till the kids are more independent.. I hate it when they need a cup of drink, they will just scream for her to bring it to them.. No hands, no legs.. And i hate it when the maid carries they bag, change clothes for them and bring it to the pail etc.. No sense of responsibility at all.. So till the day they do everything on their own, i will still be that maria.
sad.gif

BTW hor, i have loads of small and mid sized toy cars in decent condition ( as in no cracks, still has all the wheels, just maybe scratches or no more stickers).. Nothing branded, but just the kids love to roll them on the floor.. thinking of giving/throwing them away cos too much liao.. u want to keep for ur boy?

Er, clothes wise hor, i have a bag to give away leh.. ranging from small rompers from 6mths to bout 3+, 4yo.. Most of the not so nice ones, but good as PJ.. U want? If no want, it's ok.. then i just throw cos left there again, sir and me going to fight.. He super "bo song" with me for my holidays liao, now waiting for my credit card bill to come and then he will pass the "verdict"..

Er, he told me to go and find a job leh, 2 hours a day or 3 times a week but work alternate days also good.. At least i will be more responsible and stay in SG.. Not 2 days wind, 3 days rain, mood swing, i just book tix and fly off the next day with the 2 younger ones.

cherrios, i tue, thu and fridays cannot go out.. got to bring young master and young missy for classes.. Polliwogs is good, cos not too high, so i usually allow my 3 to just run in and play on their own.. and they have cameras around, so when i need to look where is my #3, i can look at the TV screen.. Free flow of coffee.. :p But thing about that place these days is it's getting over crowded, and the admission fee is very ex. And, i see my rascals getting bored going there liao cos the place is a little too small so limited things to play..

We go ikea on weekdays evening, so not so crowded. Plus my #3 also wants to go in, so cannot choose weekends cos the staff there will be too busy to keep an eye on her. She's still too short to climb out of the ball pit herself.. :p

Kris, i forgot to ask u if u want the SM and GD cards bo.. Sir wants me to sell them away cos i not using the SM ones and have barely touched the GD ones as well liao.. I bu ser de leh, but like he say loh, dunno i keep for what.. Must be keeping for my grandchildren since #4 is not very possible liao.. :p

SNG,
Bringing 3 out is not a problem. But if totally no help is a problem. Even buy a loaf of bread also must bring the baby out. At least you still can tumpang your mum for Sam but I can't. Without a maid, I will have zero social life, totally cannot go out. My mum's help has limited expiry (very optimistic is 2 months) and somemore, I must beg her to come. Sigh.. Hopefully few years later, if I can leave #1 and #2 at home without adult, then can get rid of the maid.

Er... by the way it's not my maid who spoil the kids cos I well train my maid to guide them how to be responsible. The spoil market one is the Ah Cek hor. He's the one who pamper them from brushing teeth, packing their schoolbag, preparing the pajamas to even (believe it or not)- foot massage every night. My gal will demand for foot massage with oil essence. She tells me only daddy knows how to massage well. Faintz! Next time her boyfriend better learn how to massage feet.

SNG,
Forgot to reply, ya the clothes + cars can pass to me. Nick not playing anymore? #2 has a whole shelf of cars, can add to his collection. Clothes, I will share with my friend cos she pregnant after trying for 7 yrs, having a boy due end of yr.

BTW, my hol plan is temporarily shelved for Nov/Dec unless you got any good suggestions that I can bring maid along, if not end up the holiday I become maid. Are you going anywhere? I'm targeting a cool holiday in June next year. I already prewarn Ah Cek. If he reject again next yr, I will really be very mad!

Jun, likely kota kinabalu.. We are trying to expose the kids to adventures.. i think sam and nick will love it.. My miss xiao jie will ask to be carried thru-out loh..

Bring maid arh.. malaysia loh.. take the train up to penang, then from there, rent a car, eat and play all the way back to KL then catch a flight home..
happy.gif
i prefer such holidays to those package tour kind, at least can look, see, eat and play..

At least ur ah cek love the kids leh.. But massage legs is extreme leh, but somehow i see my sir will do that for his girl also.. It's so different the way they handle the boys and his precious girl.. My maid hor, cannot loh... She with the family for 20+ years leh.. She more like my mama than my maid.. I want her to do sometime need to see her face de hor, just that i no need to worry the way she takes care of the kids.. she more protective over the kids than me.. Sometimes i think i am the one "abusing" them instead!

Cars arh.. i cannot wait to get them out cos Nick can just lay on the floor for hours just to roll his cars.. Quite irritating.. Either that, or he can sit there and read his thomas and cars books/mag for hours.. quite angry with him at times cos can call until the cows come home also he still stuck on those things!

Carrie,
If Erica stop dripping next wk, Mayb I'll go. Before the sch holidays are here.

SNG,
LOL. So no need mop e floor lah?

Eh, I wanna chop your Grace's old clothings ok? I very sim tia every time buy clothings for my Erica even it's homewear. Somemore buy new clothes for her to wear as homewear or PJs, where I am wearing my old clothes for homewear. Den those she outgrown e ones I bot and some still look very new, I very "bu se de" to give away. So old clothes better, more comfortable and at least when she outgrown n old liao, can throw without feeling guilty.

LOL, like I said, "Accidents do happen". So even condoms can have holes. So don't say #4 nt possible unless u already "cut".

Lwg, SNG,
Issit true tt Daddies dote on their daughters more? My hb likes to disturb Erica n make her scream one leh. Y like tt huh?

Then today I decided to tie 2 ponytails for Erica, her daddy came back n tell me for once he remember tt she is a gal. *faint*

Lwg,
Next wk u wanna meet? This weekend I go back and take e rest of the few packets of Raffety Gardens n pass u if I see u next wk. Sorry tt I kept forgetting it cos everytime I leave my parents house is always like fight fire like tt.

Maid: It seems like most children are very reliable on maids to help them to do things. It happens to my class of kids, my friends n even cousins n nephews. My friends who have maids told me that maids finds it more easier to serve the younger ones than the housework. If e "boss" unhappy with them, but the kids love them, they have a "valid" reasons to stay on.

SNG
Yar, weekends iKeA v. crowded. I miss those days when I was on maternity leave and I would bring my #1 to IKEA on a weekday...so peaceful...haha

I also have clothes for kids raning from 0mths to 2-3 yrs for boys to give away. Any takers? I told myself when Emma was born i would't buy new clothes...but I ended up buying everything new for her.

Cherrios,
The boys clothes, can I get from you? If you have a gal like you, then likely will buy again cos everything so CUTE! I told ah cek 3rd one is a boy so I didn't buy. If it's a gal I sure buy and buy.
Btw, I added you in facebook already.

Tinkerbelle,
How about meet the week after - Monday also? This time I will remind you. Anyway dun kan chiong cos my baby hasn't start eating porridge. I only give him 2 spoons of cereals everyday. When he turn 6mth, then I will increase the intake.

Kris,
The website that you gave me on weaning and baby food is very informative. I feel like new mummy after reading that ; )

SNG,
When are you going KK? I'm like you, prefer Free n easy and natural place instead of 5 star hotel all the way kind. I was looking at KK and Kuching actually but was told baby can't go kk cos must climb mountain. How's your Itinery like? Wish I can join you....

Btw, I like those long pants (for sleep) that you pass to me. Super comfy loh. Sometimes Ah cek too sayang his 3 precious kids until I feel v left out. At one time, he will peel off the stem part of the strawberries and ask me to eat. The juiciest parts all give to the kids. I told him he need to pamper mummy also bcos then mummy good mood will treat the kids better

Hi Jun!
Thanks for adding me!!! Yes. girls' clothes are suuuuper cute lah!
Yes you can have the clothes! I have given away so many already but somehow the bags don't seem to reduce in size. how do you want to collect them? It can only be on weekends or weeknights, unfortunately.

Cheerios,
Your girl so cute. Does she looks like you? Can I collect from you on weekends? Let me know what timing is convenient.

Taurus,
Can add me to your facebook too?

Back