Any SAHM staying at Yishun?

AusAsh,
heard from my frens wif 2kids that their children character are usually poles apart.
happy.gif

ac,
teasing you ... i also didnt know who art thou till pat mention. really hope to meet ur val cos they are both Dec bb.
gingko nuts is good for boosting memory but i think its quite difficult to overdose.
for me, gone case liao, gingko wont help . :p

ix,
most prob we might have to vote.
the last GE, i went to the nearest sec school.northland i think, not sure abt this yr.

pat,
u know i am teasing u. *hug*

cakey,
think you have to declare your new add within XXX period after u have moved in.
the cafe u mention, is it near the condo which is near the reservior?

cher,
thanks, you give me landmark n i ahgar ahgar noe the place.
happy.gif

so lets wait for nomination day before finalising our quick cuppa.

ac,

hehehe oh actually they are 4 diff pictures , i did some editing using photoshop then "Tada" heheheh

Thanks thanks,
They are my Monster n monstress soon to be hahahha

oh btw cakey , the cafe u mention is beside the police post here huh.... erm if not wrong the Durian puff is nice...,heheheh

hi lachesiz, AusAsh, ac
Yap that's the cafe I'm referring to.. Can't remember the name. The best thing is it's just 2-3min from my house hehe..
I've changed my address when moved over so hope I get to vote here
happy.gif

hi cher,
You mean AMK (st 81) is walkover? Oh then I won't get to vote again... I still not very familar with the GRC *peisay*

Hi cakey,
I shd tink so. Our area, Nee Soon South falls under AMK GRC, ie PM Lee's area.

The cafe is called Buddy Hoagies. It's also near my place, but hvnt try it yet

Hi Wynn_pon
Welcome! Welcome!

ausash
ha....ha... no wonder fit so nicely same size
photoshop a bit tough cos i only learn to rotate and crop. dun know how to put 4 pics as 1.
will go explore if got time.
happy.gif

cher
thks 4 sharing cos powerpoint easier 4 me. hee.... hee...
btw where is the cafe near? got building? cc?
thinking of going but dun know where.

welcome wynn pon.
happy.gif

hi cher,
Seems we get to vote after all hehe...
So AMK GRC mummies can seriously consider meeting at the cafe before voting
happy.gif

ausash,ixwong
sorry for the late reply, i ve been busy lately , wow gotta catch up with the post... goodness! ausash its upview employment, i try to pm u the contacts but cant.

hi mommies,
Really wanted to meet u gals but i ll not be in town on the 6th,shall meet again next time.anyone know how does it come abt if i need to vote?me going for my first trip after birth,really excited. going to try for my #2, wish me luck!!!!

Hi zazan,
wow, I thought your girl just 4 months old and you're going for #2 already? Good luck!
happy.gif

Hi Mummies, me blur, don't even know which constituency I'm in. Is it Nee Soon East for Ave 6?

cakey,
thanks for the useful link.

cher,
also my first time voting, wonder if better to go in the morning or afternoon.

Hello, Would like to join in too. I am staying in Lilydale (I got some neighbours here right?) and has been 'promoted' to a mum on 7 Apr 06. Am doing my confinement now... hopefully can enjoy surfing the net during the 3 mths maternity! hee

Hi Valerie, Yup Ave 6 is under Nee Soon East. I bumped into MP Ho days b4 my delivery.

wyn poon, jo,
WELCOME

zazan,
peifu peifu, so soon trying for #2,
hope your #2 is made in XXX then.
Jia you.

smallbell,
you need to vote too? sembawang grc?
the last time i voted, went around 10+. very short q.

My polling station is at Northview sec (or is it call northland?).
anyone making their way there?

btw, this thread really starved of bb pics leh.
post leh.........

Thx lachesiz.

My polling station is also Northview Pri, but hubby will be going Northland Pri cos he only updated his address this Feb!!

Btw, GE day is also the day I am doing full mth celebration for my gal gal...

Here're some of my gal's pic to share.
When she is 2 min old, sucking finger...
414430.jpg

when she is 4 days old
414431.jpg

when she is 11 day old
414432.jpg

welcome jo

ooh.... big eyes n can already see the double eye lids!!
n really envy the hair!
mine 16mths liao still not as much....
sad.gif

Hi Jo!

I'm your neighbour. Which block are you staying? I'm in 552. Your baby is so pretty! Envy her big eyes and thick hair. What is her name?
Your HB and you have to poll at 2 different places, so funny.

Here are 4 months old Kirsten's photos to share:
Botak head!
415076.jpg

Falling asleep:
415077.jpg

Route to becoming a couch potato!
415078.jpg

Jo,
shes gorgeous.
shes a real babe!
such pretty eyes.. n the double eyelids!
such thick black hair...

i am in love with her...
happy.gif

ac,
val lil hair? HI 5 ! my gal also hairless ape,
but saw val's pic, think she wins by 192 strands of hair.
happy.gif

val,
u just shaved her???
the bumbo couch potato collage so cute..
smart bb. knows that remote = power.
the smiley cute pic looks like you hor.

ixwong,
haowen is 8months! so fast.. hes chubby n cute.
esp that impish grin
happy.gif

Hi hi, thanks for all the compliments!
kao_blush.gif
Too bad her hair is not to stay for long MIL wants to shave her by her full month *sob sob* so shes joining the botak club soon!!!

By the way, shes Yu3 Han2, born on 7 Apr 06.

Iachesiz, u actually knows how many strands of hair ur gal has! How sturdy! She will win my gal soon too! Ha ha

Valeria, u just shaved Kirstens hair? Maybe can introduce me to the barber for Yu Han! Kirsten looks very girlish and cute! She looks really comfortable in her couch potato seat, got cushion some more! I don't mind couching in such comfy position!
lol.gif

I am staying in 560, not facing pool. I am holding her full mth at the function room this sat, u can drop by to say hi & c her new image!

hi,
Just dropby to share that we celebrated Mother's day at the thai restuarant at sembawang shopping centre (i think it's 3rd or 4th floor with a long queue of pple outside) and the food is good.
We reserve the table before that so din queue for too long.
Besides the good food, I like the part that they serve the food very fast and only took us less then 1hr to finish the whole event hehe.. So bb was still quite ok not too tire after that
happy.gif

hahaa, Jo, the very skillful barber for Kirsten is none other than my hubby! He shaved her while she was sleeping in the tummy down position. Although she woke a few times, he managed to finish the job. Her head was shaven 2 weeks ago. Thanks for your invitation! Maybe we can drop by, while on the way to polling station.

lachesiz, really? Does she look like me? Many people says she looks like my HB, so sad. Dunno where my contribution went to...

ix, Haowen is so cute. I can already imagine how he will look like when he grows older. Think he will be quite hot with girls.

cakey, that restaurant is good and cheap hor? There's another branch opposite Chong Pang, just as nice. My hubby and I call the restaurant Ah Beng restaurant cos they hire so many young men...

Jo,
Yu Han is soooo cute. Love her double eyelids!

Cakey
So fast celebrate Mother's day liao? HJ celebrate for u huh?

the Thai rest still nice huh? Last time before the shopping centre was renovated, the stall was at the basement food court, v crowded and good food as well. However, when we visited after its reopened, the food and tom yam soup was real terrible, so we din go back ever since.... maybe shd give them another chance.

Lachesiz/Valerie
Thanks. I actually cannot quite imagine how he would look when older.....

hi mummies,

anyone interested to get this set of books?
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/270192/405420.html?1145455574

Please refer to the bottom of the page.
I am keen on the English Sight words readers.

can get $2 off each set if purchase 10sets n above.
wonderbox books are normally 10-20% off retail price. though they only offer $2 discount off each set but their selling price is already very low.
its $34.95 for 25 books so its abt $1.40 per book. so quite worth it in that sense.
happy.gif

I have not personally seen the books but from the photos posted by that nice mummy, seems quite good.

anyone keen?
1) lachesiz (1set)

jo,
no la.. i dunno but can count if i want to cos so little. was just saying tat ac's gal has more hair than her.:p
Forum "Fantastic Sam' use to shave ur bb first haircut for free. and even give cert! i dunno if they still have this but last time was on weekday. can check it out.

val,
your hb so brave. when my gal was abt 1-2m, find her bery fragile. my sis has to come in the wee hours of the morning to cut her nails cos i was too chicken to do it.
that pic looks like you ...

cakey,
that restaurant is very popular. the fried fish is nice. service is 'good' n they always round down your bill or give a few dollars discount.

ix,
the soup bad? oh dear. maybe tat day chef lousy mood? hehe
i always try hard to imagine wat my gal looks like when she grows older too..

yo lach
u r also in yishun thread? i wonder if someone can start sembawang thread or not. there is yishun, woodlands . but no sembawang. sigh

mngo, wah lao.. u track me har.. hehe
i tot i wave hi to you in this thread before??

you start sembawang thread la. there are several 'SUN-nist' here...
then i go be associate member.. haha

cakey,
i like the thai restaurant pineapple rice, normally go during weekdays so no crowd at all.

mngo,
i also staying in sembawang. My polling station at sembawang sec school, anyone going there?

Small bell
happy.gif

oh
happy.gif
. my one is wellington primary school. behind my place.

lach
bo lah... aiya...happen to c u here. i think yea.. u got say hi to me. but i cannot remember. old liao lah.

val
wah! time flies, bb now 4 mths liao
remind me of my darling valerie when she is 4 mths......

lach
very nice pic n narration! so cute........

smallbell
i think sembawang sec quite far for u right?
is it near the police post?

mngo
i also vote at wellington pri!

ya lach
i also wonder y no sembawang thread.
initially i thot need to apply n be approved/allowed by the web master.
ha..... ha...
only aft i go into the mkt thread then realise can self start one.

lachesiz, your Rae-ann's likes and dislikes sounds so familiar. Is she still sending missiles now?? I enjoyed reading the details! Only complain - Next time can make it bigger? My eyesight no good u know?
lame.gif

cakey, agreed that the thai resturant is value for $$. Find the one in sembawang shopping ctr better though. Tried the Yishun branch a few times but find their standard not consistent, sometime good, sometime not good.

Val, din get to meet you. When you go voting?? C u another day maybe?...

By the way, can mums here recommend a good PD/bb doc in our area? Looking for 1 for YuHan... Thz in advance!

Hello ladies!
Sorry have been MIA for so long...terelle had an accident (she got scalded by hot porridge, long story...:-/) and then came down with the flu...haiz...i think im perpetually denied proper sleep...

Jo,
Welcome! Im your neighbor too, im also at 552, in fact im valerie's next door neighbor..heehee...
We bring our bbs to the Ooi baby clinic just over at the coffeeshops. Dr Foo is pretty good and we are quite happy with her.

so any meetups soon? ;)

Hi lach
i m interested in the books.
Pm u liao.

Hi mgno
i stay at blk 588 can see the black n white colonial hse n sembawang shipyard's crane side

Hi mashb
Hope ur darling ok....

took a pic to show my val when she grow up that she din hv much hair to start wif so nxt time bo-tah cant blame me. heee...... heee.....
419331.jpg

hi ac,
replied you liao.
happy.gif

you call that no hair??? OMG.. then you shd really take a good look at mine..
you will think tat val can endorsed bb shampoo liao

mashedb,
read abt terelle. i am sure shes OK now.. its the mum tat i am worried abt :p

Back