Any recommendation for 3D/4D baby scan

Excited mummy

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows where is good for 3D/4D baby scan? I am currently 13weeks pregnant. My friend from Perth has a 3D /4D scan done and the pictures are amazing. She told me it was a very good experience. Does anyone know where I can get good quality images of the baby with reasonable price?

Not to pour cold water or anything. My gynae once told me, those 4D scans are just fancy requests. In order to get a clear pic of the baby, high waves are needed inorder to project the image. We can see the bb sooner or later, so why subject bb to the high volume of waves?

No offence. I have a friend who work as sonographer. She told me the intensity of the ultrasound wave is very low especially with the technology nowadays. On top of that, ultrasound is used widely to monitor baby especially those with high risk pregnancy. Studies have also shown that ultrasound is not harmful to the baby. The choice of doing this scan is individual. It is a good bonding and amazing experience to have.

Oh great to hear from a professional. Thanks for sharing. For me, i din do the scan when i had my no 1. Perhaps cos kkh din have such facilities n

Back