Any mummies feed their baby on expressed breast milk only?

crystalmum..

i havent shop for the kammi leh.. no time.. went Mary chai just now and i am already 49.8kg!! so happy!! but tummy still need to tone up more skin :p

cny gathering.... whose hse available??? think weekends should be better than the actual days rite?

mummies who hv nt email me plz email me at [email protected] w the following details......

nick:
name:
email:
address:
bb info:

me at my mum plc so would nt login so often.... sianz mon back to wk liao

jan03, maybe your baby has laid off for too long...forget what is sucking from mummy's nipples liao...well, you can still try if you really love bfeeding directly...i encourage you leh...who knows, you bb may fall in love with latching on to you???

poko, what abt yourself? direct latching?

westbb, try lah...i also never expected myself to succeed...i almost gave up liao...

crystalmum, yah...sneaking here also...by the way, you're from which thread? you know me? sorry hor...i can't remember from where i know you...

phoebe - remember to confirm your order with temple fast fast..also hor..tink u need to drop some items cos exceed USD$200 liao..

sneaky - no lah..just cos of your nick mah..sneaky..keke..i originate from this thread..haha..then went over to marketplace???!!
kao_laugh.gif

westbb - me oso cannot sleep last night..cos westbb boi cannot get the same windbreaker! hehe..actually cos my mind too hyper active after the spree..kekeke..

jas/westbb - u all get the tee cannot wear today..must wait for crystal next week wear together leh..tat is my consolation..hehe..

fun - wat is your target weight leh? tot u got the kammi liao..so long haven get..so is alden teething?

Many thanks to Poko for bringing this list back! I've updated for myself & a few mummies...

1) alittlemiracle/angel/girl/2 Jan 2005
2) Tuffy/Jing Wei/girl/18 Jul 2005
3) Poko/Justen/Boy/12 Sep 2005
4) sheris/jiahao,jiaxin,jiajing/boy,gal,boy/28 Jun 2005
5) Phoebe/Daryll/boy/29 Aug 2005
6) crystalmum/crystal/girl/16 May 2005
7) dingdong/Rae/girl/
8) relaxfun/Alden/boy/11 Sep 2005
9) ixwong/Haowen/boy/18 Aug 2005
10)Love/Natalynn/girl/25 Jul 2005
11)celine/joshua/boy/12 Oct 2005
12)jas03/shauna/girl/16 May 2005
13) westbb/No.1 Lao Gong/boy/17 May 2005
14) bitbit/octopus boi/boy/2 Dec 2004
15) sp/hock hin/boy/30 Jul 2005
16) sneaky/Samuel/boy/30 Sep 2005

Hi mummies
long time nerber come in n post liao...so many posting to catch up...

ya I started to reduce pumping 1 mth and I slowly reduced the no of pumps from 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 an finally to none...whenever I reduced the pump initially.its very xin ku cos engorgemnet mah...but have to endure lor...so give urself abt 1 mth to reduce pumping....

ya now my breast is soft n sagging....no more leaking but when u press the nipple still got a bit of milk one lor...but heard from my colic they say will take few mths for the breast to be back to the original one.....they told me breast will be smaller than original size...dun know how true...

ya btw whoever update Natalynn details......tks so much...

hi, love! so nice to catch u here! miss u...

I'm supposed to be off today but too much outstanding work, no mood to enjoy the weekend so come back to office.
crazy.gif

Wah, Westbb boi, Haowen, Daryl and shauna's pix is up! Brighten my day..

shauna now so sweetie pie leh!

sp, thanks for updating the list for me, I really work till last min on friday, so busy and tired. Really breakdown and want to cry liao... Duno is it becos of stress or what, I hv brown spotting leh.. "Auntie" just finished 10 days ago and no TTC, how could I hv brown spotting?

yah my boi will snarl. U see from the list that he is the eldest among the bbs here, hope he set good examples to the di di mei mei here! Snarl at us and throw tantrums, bad temper, very bad leh!

Love,
of course we dun forget you.

I know that crystal & shauna was born on the same day but came to more "surprise realisation" both girls same birth-date as my husband, hahaha... Also, one of my good friend's girl was born on 16 May 2005. So coincident at one shot! Crystalmum and Jas03, just curious only, is 16 May 2005 chosen because of auspicious date or what?

My boi delivered on 2 Dec was actually chosen becos it was his "EDD". Anyway mine was scheduled C-sec, so since it was his EDD and I read almanac was a good day on 2 Dec 04, I decided to get operated on that day. Any mummies here also read almanac and chose day to deliver your baby?

crystalmum, the totoro got movie ah? U mean VCD or the big screen movie? Sometimes ago I watch the cartoon on the kids central. There was once I was so crazy on this totoro, end up my husband bought a hug size totoro for Valentine's Day for me, that time still "pator", now all these soft-toy to be given to ah boi liao.

westbb, u all going to CDANS for the lesson is it? Coz I couldn't follow up with the previous postings.. So No.1 lao gong can meet his crystal and shauna liao? Excited liao lah! Is the CDANS you mentioned the one next to Bt Batok Driving Center? Eveyday I drop at the bus-stop outside CDANS to change bus to office, I am wondering is that the place you all are refering to?

didn;t see alittlemiracle around, where are u??

I decided to update my octopus boi name. Westbb, you still so secretive ah? dingdong, r u around? Quick update Rae's birthday leh.

1) alittlemiracle/angel/girl/2 Jan 2005
2) Tuffy/Jing Wei/girl/18 Jul 2005
3) Poko/Justen/Boy/12 Sep 2005
4) sheris/jiahao,jiaxin,jiajing/boy,gal,boy/28 Jun 2005
5) Phoebe/Daryll/boy/29 Aug 2005
6) crystalmum/crystal/girl/16 May 2005
7) dingdong/Rae/girl/
8) relaxfun/Alden/boy/11 Sep 2005
9) ixwong/Haowen/boy/18 Aug 2005
10) Love/Natalynn/girl/25 Jul 2005
11) celine/joshua/boy/12 Oct 2005
12) jas03/shauna/girl/16 May 2005
13) westbb/No.1 Lao Gong/boy/17 May 2005
14) bitbit/Rinchen/boy/2 Dec 2004
15) sp/hock hin/boy/30 Jul 2005
16) sneaky/Samuel/boy/30 Sep 2005

bitbit - i not going to class lah..cos crystal jz recovered from her false measles..so hor..shauna and westbb boi going to meet!!! arghh...

bitbit - my gal is suppose to due on 9 jun 05 leh..but cos i got high blood..doc wanna do c-section on 21 may..but hor my waterbag broke on 16 may..the day tat i went check up to schedule for 21 may..not choosen one lor..if choose a date i want hor..is extra $1k leh!

i watched totoro at the movie..then tat time tv got..i watch again..so cute and touching story hor..

ya CDANS is the one beside the driving centre..i tink now change name to HomeTeam or something rite?

your boi name so cheem cheem one..izit dialect or chinese or christian name?

love - smaller than original? aiya..me not 'hot' mummy liao..keke..cos now my colic say i 'hot' mummy..gai da de di fang da..gai xiao de de fang xiao..hehe..

crystalmum, thanks for calling me leh..
how you managed to get my number huh? hehe
me finally confirmed my order liao.. so happy, can'y wait to get it.
crystalmum, u think we can get it before CNY? if not, will have to go shopping again for Daryll's NY clothes..

love, all my bf friends also told me that after they stop, it became even smaller than before preggie leh.. then me sure jialat lah.. last time wearing the smallest cup.. think after i stop, will have to change to wearing Bee Dees liao

phoebe - i cant remember how i got your no. leh..me oso wondering..keke..i tink shd be able rite..3 weeks to CNY leh..

jas/westbb - how is the first class? got miss my crystal or not? your bb enjoy it?

alittlemiracle - u go for the bjg trial liao? how u find it?

all mummies go out today huh..i like toking to myself..me at home whole day..xianz..

westbb - i watch forum 24/7..no new ON spree leh..

crystalmum, crystal 2nd photo got the "killer" look again!!!! eeewwwww... hahaha

bitbit yah cdans is the one with the swimming pool one lor, it's now call HomeTeamNS Bukit Batok Clubhouse... hmmm long name :p Rinchen want to go BJG too??

Rinchen very unique name leh.... what does it mean?? i still like to call him octopus boy leh, cannot or not? feels more qing qie kekeke

crystalmum, my boy and shauna hold hands liao... heeheeheee Shauna's eyes are sooo big and beautiful! next week u must come liao else hor.... :p

since u so free at home, u start the spree just for us lor, ok??? keke

love/phoebe, if really stop liao brs become smaller then i think i can no need to wear bra liao...

hahaah...westbb u so funny, esp on the last line... as for me I fat fat all the while, so even i will stop bf totally, think still have to wear C-cup bah?... Now I wearing C-cup leh (before preg also wearing C), if what love/phoebe say is true, meaning after I stop bf, I will be wearing "B"? Confuse... Should I stop buying C-cup if this is the case coz my ss is drying soon..

BTW westbb/crystalmum what does BJg stands for? Bungee Jump? How much is the class and can my boi join? He is 1 year old liao. When is the lesson starting and how to go about enrolling etc..?

crystalmum & westbb, the name "Rinchen" is a Tibetan-Sherpa kind of name. As my hb and I love Tibetan cultures, we hence choose something different for baby's name also.

I also prefer to say "ah boi, octopus boi.." here coz its seems to be him. If I start mentioning him as Rinchen, some mummies might start wondering who's tat liao..

aiyo westbb, u say ur boi hold hand wif shauna want to "qi-gak" crystalmum is it? Poor crystalmum, u better hurry someone getting on the boat liao. Darling crystal faster faster recover ah!!!

crystalmum, how come crystal become so skinny har? She doesn't seems to be so in all the past photos! She really skinny and she doesn't seems to have "fat" leh! Got feed her bui bui or not? Better give more porridge soon!

If my octopus boi never eat one day, he will slim down very quickly and left with guitar bone also, but once we feed him 2 solid meal a day, he will be back to normal size and when carry him will feel he is heavy. Also if he never take solid meal, ususally no output, but if take, output will be alot.

Today I felt myself being a bad mum. I was realy tired after a week of stressful job, last night I sleep not enough and this morning I wake up to pump at 6+ am, then I started a megabonding day (my hb not at home since 6+ am, gone back his mum house and then went for work). So me started pump, eat breakfast and preparing ingredient to cook for ah boi. After he wake up, I feed him milk and then let him play his "masak". Time to get ready hot water for his bath and then start bathing him. Like tat is around 10+ am, I felt so tired and keep asking ah boi to sleep aso. Ended up I fell asleep and I can sense ah boi not sleeping and crawling around me and disturbing me and making noise trying to wake me up. I thok he was just bored because no one "entertain" him, ended up I didn't bother to check on him. An hour past, I saw him rubbing his eyes and bitting his blanklet but not wanting to sleep properly. His buttock was facing up while he looks so tired with eyes closed. I gave him his pacifier and immediately he was sound asleep and I check his diaper, to find that he had poo alot. Poor boy, I should have check on him when he started disturbing me! Meaning he might had started to poo an hour ago when he started making noise and that he must be very tired but because of the poo, he couldn't sleep comfortably. I felt regret being so lazy like a pig lying on bed and sleep myself :-(

Ooo... so tired already. I hardly had such a time to logon late at this hour on a Saturday nite. Rare ya..

crystalmum, look at ah boi's thigh..
356657.jpg

alittlemiracle, I have a feeling this pix resemable one of the pix of angel u ever posted
356658.jpg

hi,

brs size:

phoebe/westbb,
u two so funny about the brs size after stop bf. I hate my brs size now but dun wanna be smaller then the original ones leh i dun wan to buy beedees lah

In laws
my in law also like to comment alot on my boi i will "lun" n pretend hear nothing but my temper hor sometimes will snarl them back abit. :p

milk consumption
check wif you mummies usually how much your bb drinking when they are 12th weeks old? recently i started to record my boi milk consumption and realize he is only drinking 600plus per day i find too little leh why like that....how to increase his appetite? now i want my maid to force him to drink every 2~3 hrs my stupid maid hor everytime said he not hungry everytime said he sleepy ARrrgh...if my boi no more chubby cheek i am going to kill her! :p

ke kiang maid
today my mum not at home so i told my maid early morning 6am that we will bath my boi together at 930am (i dun want my maid to bath him alone coz scare she accidentally make my boy slip..etc)den 930am when i woke up i saw him still sleeping so i told my maid when he woke up den we bath him den i go back to my room to pump milk come out 10am and discover my maid bathing him!!! arrgh! so angry wanted to scold her but my boi still in the bathtub scared he catch a cold so i just tell her off briefly.

wow jas03 your maid so terrible left shauna alone in the bathtub i must remember to tell my maid nvr to left joshua in the bathtub ever tomoro.

morning mummies...

bitbit... yah lor...so rare you log on on weekend and log on so late somemore... that pic look like leh... sometimes i also guilty of ignoring angel...

poko...issit u helped me to fill in the DOB...thanks ah...
happy.gif

BJG...i went for trial liao...not too bad...so will sign up if they have available timing for me... angel got very small window to go for class... coz her sleep timings are very fixed... so can only make sat morning... and must be early early kind.... they cannot confirm yet.

so shauna and westbb boy meet liao leh!!!! and without crystal!!!! aiyoh...got love at first sight or not ah? crystalmum...it's ok...next week, you dress crystal nice nice to meeeeeeee the westbb boy!

zoo
friday, i brought angel to the zoo with hb, maid and my mum... hwah...walk half a day and all the adults peng san liao... only the baby still bouncing with energy... angel really enjoyed sitting on the swing! the animals she only look loook see see...still not so familiar with them...she could identify the "urban" things very well tho...like the fountian and the ceiling fan...haha...she must be wondering how come today go out not go to aircon place ah (ie...shopping centre)?????

baby signs... i anyhow teach one lah... just say the word adn do the sign for baby to see many many times unitl she gets it.

boo hoo hooo... my one pump a day is proving to be my downfall in my pumping career... cannot maintain my desired 450ml a day... sigh.... every day get about 360 to 380ml .... very gek sim.... boo hoo

alittlemiracle..
mayb its cos u been sick the past week? dun cry... *sayang sayang*

i gotta go.. check in later to type more replies..

crystalmum.. oh.. raw grains become cooked rice liao.. they hold hands liao.. crystal no chance liao.. ahahaha! kidding lah.. no much chance yest for bbs to interact. u better come next week k!

westbb - me qian jiao dai wan jiao dai..they still hold hands?!?? dont care..next week gotta let my crystal and ur boi hold hands whole of the class!!!

me apply for vpost first..let u all know when is successful..

haha..no need to wear bra...so funny..next week i go see how big is the airport..keke..

bitbit - it is Baby Jumper Gym..$300 for 10 seesions..registration $40 i tink..$10 for tee..they give us some discount for 'bulk purchase'..PM me if u wanna know..hehe..u wanna join our class or not? i tink our crawlers class is for 5 mths to 14 mths i tink..u wanna chk with april the trainer? class start yesterday lor..but i oso din go..see how they going to make up for tat lor..if you join our class we can go make up class together leh..how?

ya lor..westbb & jas do things behind my back..nebermind..next time i do ON spree..exclude them..kekeke..joking lah..westbb boi must have the windbreaker crystal has oso! actually crystal recover liao..jz scare it might be contagious so din bring her..

crystal thin hor..do u tink i can start on 2 feed for solid? scare her system not mature to take leh..but skinny hor..westbb boi can carry her easier mah..haha..

toking abt being a bad mummy..i tink i worst..cos hor..i have not been feeding my gal leh..my maid does..cos she dont finish milk when i feed..maid feed she finish..so hor..i let maid feed..

octopus boi so cheerful one! love his smile!

alittlemiracle - aiya..so sad..if not can go same class hor..next week my gal wearing gown to class..haha..

then u wanna increase another pump to get your target? me still dont know when to cut down..haiii

jas - nebermind..next week go win his heart back..keke..

mummies ah..anyone interested in the milk expresso? mummy from the other thread may be able to get it at $300..but no promise lor..me so tempted to buy leh..but hubby say no..and this one cannot hide one..haii..

me going to feed crystal fish today..hope she takes it well..

hello mummies!

have been mia-ed for awhile. Settling back into the working routine.
happy.gif
This morning, got a giant clogged duct. Was so pleased when I squeezed out a bit of "colgate" and milk started flowing immediately.

how is everyone? can't keep up with posting oredy...

crytalmum - you thinking of buying the expresso hah? v ex leh. and I still don't see big advantages compared to traditional method of preparing FM. I am thinking of re-introducing FM to my gal soon cos have been using my frozen stock even since I went back to work. Am afraid I might run out of milk soon... has crystal fully recovered yet? Like you, I also dun feed my gal. Also cannot finish the feed when I do it.
sad.gif

alittlemiracle - how long do you intend to continue BFing? so sorry to hear that the supply is going down but look on the bright side - at least you must feel more liberated now with only one pump a day!

celine - how heavy is your boi now? as long as he is getting 150ml x weight per day, should be ok. Actually, my gal is consuming less than that but I have given up trying to get her to drink more.

bitbit - hai.. I am sometimes too tired to play with my gal too. Also feel guilty. Feel even more guilty when my maid plays with her instead of me. Must make a mental note to try harder.

br size
oh no.. will get smaller hah? so sad if they become soft and droopy. Now, v feng man and formidable looking. kekeke. My friend's became one size bigger leh. I hear that you must let the ms stop naturally and not take pills. If take pills, breasts will shrink. not sure how true that is.

haha.. westbb, u very funny leh.

celine, dun force your bb to drink, they might get phobia and end up rejecting milk all together. just monitor his weight, as long as he's growing as per the growth chart then there's nothing to be worry.

alittlemiracle
i'm facing the same problem also leh... think i could have force my milk fatory to over-work and they're on protest leh... today after 10hrs only managed to get 380ml..

u anyhow teach also can be so good ar? then if you really go traning, think you can be a tutor leh.. hehe
happy.gif

crystalmum, no worries. next week, dress crystal up nice nice to seduce westbb's boy back loh... hahaha

Crystalmum

wah.. milk expresso very tempting leh.. keke.. scally bought the machine but no $$ buy milk powder liao!!! hahahahaa...

Last nite alden drank at 10pm, den 12 am woke up for milk.. den 4am.. den 8 am.. think he going thru growth spurts.. but slowly back down liao
happy.gif

We went hitea with frds at marchant court hotel yesterday... he quite guai... luckly not like at home.. always wana carry.. he slept most of the time..

Yesterday we shaved him already!!
hahaha But duno why huh.. whenever we put him in the stroller how.. he will turn his head left to right, right to left very quickly leh! Think the botak head making him unconmfortable
happy.gif
Here's his After Shave look! Darn big bully looking!

356742.jpg

Phoebe

I thought its onli natural tat if u slow down yr pumping.. SS will decrease? no meh?

alittlemiracle

Maybe we can have a Zoo gathering ya?! hahaa

bitbit..
Yr boi's thigh cannot fight with Alden's la.. two lines ok.. hahahaa see....

356746.jpg

oh my... Alden is sooo chubby leh.
got keep laughing after seeing your boy botak head huh? me can't stop laughing at Daryll last time coz he looks 'xiao lin' mok... haha

crystalmum, you got apply for vpost acct anot? me apply liao.. can start shopping, maybe can arrange for a shopping spree exclusively for all the mummies here.. hehe

westbb, no worries for missing the boat. we can do it here also but think gotto be fast coz right now there's a promotion for shipping cost within US at USD5 and dunno how long it will last..

i heard vpost apply very fast one, so we can start shopping this afternoon liao is it...kekeke... are you going for old navy or gap uh? Let me go and see got more things to buy or not now and copy them down first heehee

bitbit octopus boy can join our class i think, n he will be the most senior bb there heehee. So what does Rinchen mean har? i forgot to 'reveal' my boy's name yesterday, ok i also sort the names according to bb's age ok, easier to reference... now then i realise crystal, shauna and my boy actually are quite 'senior' there leh keke

1. bitbit/Rinchen/boy/2 Dec 2004
2. alittlemiracle/Angel/girl/2 Jan 2005
3. crystalmum/Crystal/girl/16 May 2005
4. jas03/Shauna/girl/16 May 2005
5. westbb/Ben Wei/boy/17 May 2005
6. sheris/Jiahao,Jiaxin,Jiajing/boy,gal,boy/28 Jun 2005
7. Tuffy/Jing Wei/girl/18 Jul 2005
8. Love/Natalynn/girl/25 Jul 2005
9. sp/Hock Hin/boy/30 Jul 2005
10. ixwong/Haowen/boy/18 Aug 2005
11. Phoebe/Daryll/boy/29 Aug 2005
12. relaxfun/Alden/boy/11 Sep 2005
13. Poko/Justen/Boy/12 Sep 2005
14. sneaky/Samuel/boy/30 Sep 2005
15. celine/Joshua/boy/12 Oct 2005
16. dingdong/Rae/girl/

bad mummy, sometimes i also bad mummy leh, i got a lot of ideas on things that i want to do with baby but sometimes i too lazy to go and do it or i want to watch tv.... next week my boy 8mths liao, very soon he'll be 1yo!!! i think i better buck up and start doing more things with him cos time really flies!!

milk expresso, i think i can let my maid be the expresso lah, i buy already also no place to put!

how did crystal take her fish? my boy doesnt really like fish leh, i cannot put too much in his porridge, i think he doesnt like the texture. sigh, how to be smart bb like that?!

alittlemiracle, yah lor must be so shiok to pump just once a day! i think and think also dunno how to cut down to one pump leh, those 16, 18, 20 hrs stretch very hard to time into my schedule leh

i love Alden's newly shaven head, i feel like touching it with my palm round n round like that! his head shape very nice leh!!! my boy head shape not very regular leh so until now i still havent shave him, scare v ugly lor..

hi all i'm new here... ur babies are all so cute!

i hv a boy 14 months old... mmm how to post pix here ah? or u can go see on his blog http://yoheifung.blogspot.com
happy.gif

by the way, his name is yohei. it's a japanese name cos his godma's japanese. it means peaceful ocean and the kanji is 洋平 his chinese name is 洛天

tuffy - welcome back! disappear so long..no miss us hah..kekeke..

wah u oso clog releaser master liao hah?

me tinking only lah..hubby dont allow me to buy leh..me lazy mah..

crystal has fully recovered liao..but too bad..missed the bjg class yesterday lor..

phoebe - ya lor..next week must let crystal wear sexy sexy..kekeke..

u jz applied? did your account status says pending for verification? mine got leh..how hah?

fun - me not buying lah....yet..but so tempting hor..is long term investment mah i tot..can use it to sterilise the bottle oso one leh..but hor $300 can buy how many tins of FM liao rite?

alden so so cute!! esp his new botak look!

when u applied vpost acc..got send in any form by snail mail or not hah? we can start shopping liao! u go to the gap and old navy website and chk it out!

westbb - how u know my crystal older than shauna? hehe..or cos crystal is no.1 so u put her on top? keke..

dont tink crystal really like fish leh..din finish her porridge wor..i put fish with sweet potato..maybe 2molo try fish and potato see how..

gap's jeans nicer leh..ON like not many choices..where got super sweet bb gal dress hah? gymboree?

regina - welcome! u can click 'upload attachment' below..browse and select your pic and click upload again..

your good fren is japanese? in singapore? haha..can help us shop the japanese website? cos vpost oso got vpostJapan leh..kekeke..sorry me shopping xiao lah..u new here..
crazy.gif

so u oso fully expressing? till now?

crystalmum - heh heh. me no clog releaser master lah. In fact, the supply seemed to have dipped and the expressing is taking a bit of time. not sure what happened. one of those days when I feel super sian about expressing... quite bo chap about the output.
lame.gif

cyrstalmum - thanks! friend stays in tokyo
happy.gif
have not asked her to shop online for me before (quite elderly lady la not very web savvy). will try to upload my bb's pix. not expressing anymore la... my baby is a monster.. always not enough ahahaha

phoebe - thanks!

ok here's baby's pix
356865.jpg
356866.jpg

hi regina welcome ur boi very cute leh

last call for contacts to be given...... me do liao den email u all by wed latest

bitbit / ixwong, my hives are more or less gone. According to the dermatologist, the "reaction" is still there (below the skin), but not so wild anymore, so cannot see. Just asked to take one more week of medicine. Heng... it left as fast as it came.

alittlemiracle, gosh. My supply dipped quite a bit too (> 20%) when I ventured into pumping at 12 to 13hrly intervals. Becaue of my bad experience, I reverted back to my 8-9hrly intervals, and my milk ss then started to revert back to its norm. :p You may want to do so as well if u are concerned abt the supply?

Tuffy, the expression time is getting longer? Ya... me too. I suspect that because I am exclusively expressing (no latching on), so my letdown reflex is getting weaker and weaker. Such that now I am taking a total of 45min to express my milk using the Ameda dual pump (compared to 30min previously).

Mummies, just checking -- anyone using Ameda or other dual pumps suffer from blue-black nipples after pumping? Quite worrisome.

pumping...
i dun think i will pump more than once a day liao... i think i will continue this way until the supply dies off completely. To think i have lasted this long is already very good for me liao! A bit sad lor...but what to do...mama must sufhave some space and freedom to do other things too right??!!!

why you all suddenly talk about old navy and gap ah????issit marketplace got something i dun know about ah??

hi regina! welcome... how old is your boy ah??

fun, alden's legs are really something to reckon with hor... bitbit, your jedi's boy's legs really no fight leh...

mummies ah..chk with u..where to get nice embroidered jeans hah..cheap and nice ones..me wanna buy for myself leh..cos all the jean i got too big for me liao..bitbit..paiseh ah..keke..

tuffy - me too..feel the letdown getting slower..haii..ss reducing..how times u expressing now?

regina - so how long u expressing? ur boi so chubby..

pio - u got chk with LC with blue black? usually is swollen leh..mine one electric one manual.use together..consider dual? hehe..

alittlmiracle - of cos lah! so long leh..me keep tinking when to stop now..cos like my target shift and shift one..keke..

ya lor..tat night..marketplace so exciting..u not around leh..old navy got spree mah..then all mummies wanna join..tink within 1 or 2hrs..the USD$200 limit is over liao..and westbb was the gek sim one kanna cut off lor..

fun - aiya..tat day we forgot to take photo of alden and crystal compare compare hor..

crystalmum,
wahh u post so cute pics of crystal! sure win westbb boy heart liao lor.. somemore highlight her dimples! i really luf little gals with dimples... me and hb no dimples one.. so dun think shauna has.. unless i poke poke poke her cheeks from now.. kekeke!

eh got ON spree pls count me in hor... me wan to get jeans/pants for my gal.. hey i browsed thru the site, mayb can get the track pants for them for BJG class hor???

pio,
i use ameda.. no blue black leh! isit you on the level too high.. dun on it too high.. later you get strawberry milk!

regina,
welcome! another handsome boy in this thread! thanks for sharing with us your pics.. are u still expressing for yohei?

westbb,
the cards they give us... are we supposed to do them with bb this week? you doing them?

actually hor, i find you familiar... i muz hv seen you around at MAH in May.. either antenatal class or at delivery time. westbb boy's smile is really charming. & then i also like his cheeky look tat he had when he wan to crawl to April tat day.

testing hor

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Boy/Girl</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>BitBit</TD><TD>RinChen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Dec </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alittlemiracle</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Cool! ok here goes...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Boy/Girl</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>BitBit</TD><TD>Rin Chen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Dec </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alittlemiracle</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crystalmum</TD><TD>Crystal</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas03</TD><TD>Shauna</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Westbb </TD><TD>Ben Wei</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheris</TD><TD>Jia Hao</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jia Xin</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jia Jing</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Jun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuffy</TD><TD>Jing Wei</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Love</TD><TD>Natalynn</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sp</TD><TD>Hock Hin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>30-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>IxWong</TD><TD>Hao Wen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phoebe</TD><TD>Daryll</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fun</TD><TD>Alden</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poko </TD><TD>Justen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sneaky</TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>30-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celine</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Oct </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dingdong</TD><TD>Rae</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Morning Moms

MJ last Sat, play whole afternoon only win S$5, but really ease my itch... Hee hee.
Justen good boi sleep most of the time with the "ki ki ko ko" sound. Maybe he is used to it when he is inside me. But refuse to entertain himself when he is awake. So all my khaki rotate to carry him while playing. He staring at the bricks like know what is going on like that. On the other hand my hubby is happy too as he can play PS2 with my khaki's hubby.

Brought my pump around as afraid he will get crunky and refuse to latch on. But after some toes massage and song singing he is ok to let me feed him.

Really a bit relax now, btw he is 4 month old yesterday...

Alittlemiracle
Angel BD easy to remember...

Fun update me on Alden weight and height after he go for the jab ok... I like his new look, he got really dark eye brow.

WestBB, Crystal and Shauna really "chin mei zhu ma"

Pio
I am using ameda too, me set the suction near to the green light. No blue black.

Celine
Don't force Joshua, my boi also drinking lesser sometime as low as 500 to 600ml. We force him until he scare of milk even don't allow me to latch him on. Will start crying just after I put the hanky around him... Right now we just let him decide how much he wants and he is more happy now.

Bottle Feed
I also no patience to feed my boi with bottle, all the while my ang is doing the job.

Back