Any MTB in Punggol?

leftbraini, here is the promo code: KRPAST

mtdt, i m thinking of getting XS. lz to measure too. how abt the rest?

smurfy, EQ v attached to ur maid?

eunice, all my stuff here? can i pick up fm u early apr cos gg to bkk next wk. will pass u the bento stuff then too

leftbraini, were u asking for cold storage run promo code?

btw, now that X is attending so many classes, how did u schedule her time table?

Zenn, i do know is for the kids runz...
I mean y still need this code ...any difft?

Wkday, I bring her myself, wkends, hb will send us lor

Zenn, if dun include piano & swimming
I need to bring her back to kindy on two days
happy.gif

RE: Kidz Runz
Will be registering X but daddy & I can go in with her??

Kids run- usu will be so crowded Tat nonpke will bother who is running! Haha.
U dun register also can.. Just no goodie bag n tee

Oh so x now has art fission/ swim/ icl and piano? Then sch had chi and eng s&d? Wow list getting longer

Doing survey,
What bran if bedsheet Ur kid are using?

I bought the Disney one (coz the character to match their room theme) but it very "rough"

Look like ausino is the famous brand for kid's bedsheet

Smurfy/serene,
R u member?
Jio me if got member sales can?
Need to stock bedsheet

So far won't stick.. And since cheap cheap.. Wash till rough, I will change. And still hv the kids fav cartoon on it! Haha

My frens Cheong JL sale for kids mattress cover.
happy.gif

ecmom
i oso buy during sales. not members

zenn
i tot sales can go as low as $10? maybe i have not bought it for a long time oredi?di?

softener
u all use softerner for kids clothes? bedsheets?

i knw got baby softener. never use them in my life for them.. and always wonder whether is there a need? but the toopid blanket i get for QY always soo hard after washing.. so now thinking.

tomorow going to bring QY for another dentist visit. wish me luck, and better not be that his two front teeth are decaying but color stains as per the dentist in Q&M city square said..

wah piang, this EQ not speaking up b ut makes all the funny animal sounds..

yesterday she learnt to make goat's sounds and frog's sounds from those farm visit. she's oredi an expert in cat, dog, cow, duck etc

can anyone tells me making animal sounds is a gradual progression before speaking? and not somthing to worry abt?

Btw for me is I bought seahorse brand mattress so I bought seahorse brand bedsheets too

Mtdt : if yr OTC is not urgent, dun come 1st to collect. I see if batch 2 has any item tat's yrs.

OTC sorry mummies. I no time to calculate cost as i always do costing in office. But u can go ahead n collect.

re dentist
mummy, can share some info on children dentist? I hv not brot jboy .. but i heard there r some dentist suitable for toddler. Was tinking at least a regular chk.

Hubby as usual tink it's not necessary coz he said tis set of teeth will drop off eventually
sad.gif

cool daughter
err yah, will fall out gradually . but it is whether wanna fall out early coz of decay and pain or when the age's appropriate. n more to make them not scared of dentist (okie, i can admit, i bring QY to dentist, but it's been years since i've seen one myself, i am scared of them, till this day. i associate them w removing teeth n pain).

smurfy
hahaha .. dun worry, u r not alone. I m also afraid of dentist. Tink e last i went is >1 yr ago. I m scared of e equipment sound :p

jboy watched nemo n associate dentist wif pain coz there's a scene where e dentist's niece was screaming .. haha.

kids'bedsheets - i also use aussino.

dentist - i went to the one @ Tanglin Mall. He was my dentist when in my younger days too and he's good @ handling kids. i saw him handling toddlers when i was with him 10+ years ago and now he's looking after my M's teeth.

smurfy,
hahaha.. EQ is so cute! making animal sounds :p

i also dun use baby softener for their clothes and bedsheets. I always think it's just additional 'chemical' introduced to kids so dun bother to use softener.

pm
i am oredi so worried, and u still can laff. next time i ask her to demonstrate her "moo-moo" sounds k?? very cute ~~wao piang.. that goat "meehh".. she oso "meehh"..every 10 steps make a "mehhhh" yesterday why she likes to make animal sounds, not human talk?

Smurfy,
I hv a col's child who only started to talk at 3yo. Before that, also only make noise. Nw he talks alot.

If u r worried, nxt time she visits pd, ask the pd for comments.

But if QY is able to take instructions, shld b ok.

smurfy
i hv a fren's boy 2 yrs n oso not toking .. not even mama/ papa hor. she says PD says its ok. can still wait n see so long he hears well n can follow instruction.

gd evening!

smurfy, think during sale ard $18? got as cheap as $10?

EQ dun like to talk or dun talk at all? most PD don't take it too seriously even when kids dun talk at 2 but recently my client shared wif me that his son is suspected to ve speech & hearing problem. he brought his son for 2 yo assesment n his boy failed cos he is not able to say 2 words ie mum look, dad eat etc. according to that KK PD which happened to be specalist in this area commented by 2yo, kid must be able to speak 2 words sentence. the kid is undergoing some test now. sorry i dun mean to scare but if u really worried, do bring EQ to see PD
happy.gif

oh i dun use baby softener too.

I also have a fren with kid Tat dun talk much and even till now at 5yo... And now they r going thru various test/therapy etc becos Tis issue

Having said Tat.. Qy is only 18mths rt?
I sugguest u enroll her in a playgroup... Once a wk also gd. ( go to weecare/jg kind) let her hv exporsure.. Then highlight to Tr ur concern so Tat they can assist to talk more to her. Then u starting pats in sept rite.. Double gd. Such class setup will assist/speed things up.

I feel having go thru Tis then can really determine if u need any pd help in tis aspect

Hi mummies, how have things been? Hope things are fine. Long time no post already. As usual busy busy.

Any good recommendation of cc in punggol? Thinking of changing for Keanne. Sch is increasing his fees again. So scary. Aft subsidy need to pay 610. How to tahan if Kynan gg cc also in future. The only good thing is that it is nearest to me. My first school at 126a no more vacancy

Keanne seems like getting more and more rebellious recently. Dun know why. Sad
sad.gif
any kids with the same prob?

Back