Any gd massage lady for post/prenatal?

Hi All,

Jus called Mdm Ida.. She is fully booked in May 2010. But she recommend her sister Mdm Mariam who is specialized for east area.

Anyone have tried her services??

Normally how many session do we need? And can i have an estimate of the cost per session?

Thanks.

Hi suelynn,

Had my prenatal done by traditional holistic postnatal centre recently and it was done personally by the lady boss Mdm Rokiah. So relax and I enjoy my session with her very much. Mayb you may try her session once and most I like that she shares tips and cares during confinement. Her contact 92716091

Hi

Joleen my friends in november mom also use mdm mariam before...she also good in massaging...they both sister & mdm ida the one who teach her...now both of them & their cousin all same method which is taught by ida...i heard from ida say they already change their method massage which is not the same like mas...they also doing a specially method services to make sure the customer healing faster at their virginia like what ida doing for me...on the last session they will explain & give some tips to make ur virgina tighten back like before u giving birth....no regret to take them coz all taught by ida...if anybody wants mariam or their cousin no. can go through ida....i also planning my secong baby soon next yr so once i pregnant sure call ida to do for me for my second baby

minghui hahaha...sounds like you want to sabotage Mdm Mas..

she know who u & linping are..you are just copy and pasting this comment from linping..

b4 she decide to split with mdm Ida,no ever bad comments about her..think smart mummies..

karma is on the way now to you..dont 4get dat..

we mummies here not stupid..i belive every massage ladies have their own method & skill.

hi

annalisa i'm not sabotage mdm mas but i'm telling the true what she did for me...ya u right all massage ladies have their own skill but i do ever try mdm mas & mdm ida it's totally differents that's y i share my experience wth all the mummies here...y must u angry maybe u r the one who expose all this....just let u know who ever done by mdm ida they know how her skill is & her special service

Hi Minghui..

I agree w you as i also use Mdm Ida too, jus finish the session last week. I find her very caring and friendly. She will share her exp. and knowledge with me and i find them very useful after listening. For exp, after massage she will clean my breast using her own method as i m doing total breast feeding. She even take time to teach my maid how to bath my gal and she also willing to come another day in the evening to teach my maid how to wipe my gal for the evening one.. My hubby and mil were happy with her service as she really help and give useful advices.. Ming hui, maybe u are right lor, think she is the one who expose all this....

has anyone done their massage with suria and zaliah before? hows their skills? I called Mdm Ida but she said she's fully booked till April. Only her cousins Suria and Zaliah are available.

Thank Minghui!

Yupz, i've booked mdm mariam for May. =P She mentioned abt the healing for our vagina, is it painful?

=)

Hi joleen

for the vagina it's not painful...they have their method things to do it 4 u...they now seldom do the charcoal....the charcoal only for those very bad stitches....1st day mdm ida see my vagina then she know what to do for me...on the last day they will give u something special things to tighten up back ur vagina...that's was save....i was so surprise all this things is $50...the things that mdm ida give it to me on the last day i tried it but so gd & clean...i think all under her also provide this service...maybe mariam will tell u on the 1st day she come...like what ida explain to me

Hi evon

u right mdm ida is friendly....she herself offering me to massage my baby & also teach me the method how to bath the baby easy way which we don't need to squad down scare the womb can go down back

Hi Minghui..

Same here.. When she told me that she will push my womb back, i was so scare but she tell me not painful, jus follow her instruction and everything will be fine. Really thk god that i have choosen her as she really go to the extend with the services that i think not many massage lady will do lor. Really got no regret using her serivce. If i really plan to have my 3rd child will sure ask her to do for me again.

Hi Mummies,

Anyone tried malay postnatal retreat for postnatal massage? need feedbacks abt their service as I'm still searching for postnatal service. Try call Mdm Ida but she is fully pack and also traditional holistic for Mdm Rokiah personal service but she will be not in spore as her personal admin person told me that she will be having sessions in Aust in early Feb.

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140

5days post natal massage packages: $240

7days post natal massage packages: $340

10days post natal massage packages:$490

Anyone tried Mdm Fauziah for Post natal?

A bit confusing cos there seems to have 2 Mdm Fauziah with the same name.

1 with Hp 90210533 and another with 91993324?

Are they the same one?

If not, which is better and their rates?

How long before must I 'book' them??

Thanks, a little confuse.

Harlows Mummies..

im new here..

like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with dis 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies

with their professionalism services with many years of experience.

Now really enjoy doing Normal massage wif dem with my mum..

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )

This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if u book any of this Massage Ladies,

for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if u deliver early,

She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or

Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.

so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.

For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,

clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,

push up womb and stomach wrapping.

Post-Natal massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$55) 90mins

Pre -Natal massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$40) 60mins

Normal - massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$45) 60mins

No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..

My fren who've try their service also give gd feedback too..

Sure No Regrets..

For Post-Natal Massage Packages are :

3days post natal massage packages: $165

5days post natal massage packages: $275

7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)

10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

Hi Mummies

looks like so many massage ladies here...if anyone wants to book postnatal masage better try their pre & normal massage 1st before make a decision....so far i'm been across so many massage ladies i'm using b4 i preferly mdm ida coz i'm still using her every week for my normal massage especially my backache no more aching...the presure same there's no differents...she also have a 3 person under her...all of them trained by mdm ida....this is their no i get from mdm ida incase she cannot do fo my normal massage for me...anyone wants to try them can call this no. too

mdm mariam 81337558

mdm suria 97954574

mdm zaliah 93672244

they also do prenatal,post & normal too

Hi liuxiaoyan,

Just check are all the massage lady that you advertise is new in this market as never heard their names in this forum before. How many yrs experience they've got? as nowadays many those aunties took short courses and claims to be experience as my office fren told me.What is their website that can view about about their service? My fren who recently delivered her bb, stop her sessions only after few days only as the therapist looked like no experience. Can't even answer to her question. Even tying the binder like very slow as she told me even the massage done was very painful. As if that is our 1st bb, I think must find someone experience.

hi Grace

just like to share my experince with all mummies..

yes i agree with you,this Charlie's Angles Massage aunties names are new here,but they actually already help many mummies in spore & ever experince do few mummies at malaysia.as my mum told me,s'pore has many good malay massage aunties..but most of them usually doing part-time or some of them doesn't know how to promote themself. but as for this three aunties combined style,skill & method call themself charlie's angles is Qualified,Experience and Trained for so MANY YEARS..they also do Massage Cupping Bodywork based on common practise Chinese Cupping Therapy & Foot Reflexology too.

try them you will know how good they are..

Hi Grace

i agree wth liuxiaoyan u never try u never know...that's y i try mdm ida b4...i'm happy wth her service...maybe i also wants to try their cousin too then from there i know how skill are they...grace i think b4 u make up ur mind better try their service 1st b4 u make decision...this is my opinion to u

Hi everyone,

seeing from all the post, can really see that Mdm Ida is very highly recommended... Thus i will give it a try..

Well & today i called Mdm Ida.. She is friendly n helpful.. Explain to me what kind of services she provide this n that... Great!!!

N I manage to book her on July. =) Yeah...

Btw she said that she still have slot During May @ West/North Area. N is fully booked for East area...

& For June, July, August she is still available...

Anyone interested can call her @ 94249829

hi liuxiaoyan

Tks for recommendation..

Got this good Prenatal massage aunties called Mdm Izah (Charlie's Angels) 84529747 at my house yesterday..

decided to sign up for post-natal massage at that time coz this lady got genuine certs on massage..

glad I signed up as this aunties skills are fantastic & professional.

I just book Mdm Ida yesterday for August [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nice lady [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Wow! This thread is really active now.

Madam Ida is with client now, so will be speaking with her later. But briefly she said best for me not to have massage prenatal until after I'm in my 6th month.

Was thinking of having a prenatal trial first with Madam Ida and the Charlie's Angels before booking, but a little concerned the slots will be fully booked by then. My EDD is 15 June.

What would you advise?

Hello mummies,

Noticed as well that there are 2 different numbers for Madam Ida (9389 1297 and 9424 9829). Could you please let me know if they are the same person, otherwise, is the famous Madam Ida the one with the number 9424 9829.

Thanks again.

Managed to speak to Madam Ida (9389 1297) but she's fully booked for June now, and recommended her sister Madam Mariam.

Will wait to hear the other mummies feedback on how to go about trying to get a trial first.

Hi Mummies,

I just called Madam Ida (9424 9829) who is Madam Mariam's sister and she clarified that Madam Ida (9389 1297) is not related to her. According from her, another Madam Ida is trying to use her name to get more business.

SueLynn, if u r keen to get the massage from Madam Ida (9424 9829), u can try to contact her again. Btw, I managed to book d massage on May. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Sue Lynn

Mdm Ida that u refer is 94249829 is not 93891297 most of mummies confuse...the one that i'm using very popular is mdm ida 94249829 & i never heard another person of mdm ida b4...all mummies don't mistake coz i'm using mdm ida b4

..those under mdm ida 94249829 is MARIAM her own sis ZALIAH & SURIA is mdm ida cousin all don't get confuse...all this person trained by her

Thanks, I managed to contact Mdm Ida but she said she was tied up in June and her booking list is now up till August. Suggested I go with Mdm Mariam instead.

Hi Sue Lynn

i try to call mdm ida today to check wth her schedule this may coz my friends wants to book her...she told me in west area she ok but not in east area... for the june also she full in east area but still ok wth west area...she also still available in july at all the area but must book faster coz her july almost full....if mdm mariam full in east area mdm zaliah cover for her & mdm ida full in west area mdm suria cover for her....i also give my friends mdm mariam no coz ida fully book in may at east area

Hi All,

I am new here.

Would like to find out on the massage ladies. I have tried Mdm Noor's massage service and she is very good, she provides 2 hours massage, but recently when I tried to contact her, she seems to be uncontactable. Anyone here knows her whereabouts ?

Hi Augustie

mdm ida & mdm suria they charge same price &50 coz mdm suria is cover mdm ida at west area...maybe u can call mdm ida & check

I also just booked Mdm Ida for her service for pre natal and post natal massage. She sounded very friendly on the phone.

Luckily she is still available for north area.

Thanks Minghui,

Managed to only book Madam Mariam as I stay in the east.

Wondering what the feedback is like on Madam Mariam for those who have tried her?

just sharing..

Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best

prenatal & postnatal massage.

I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to

and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.

their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.

very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .

I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.

I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"

Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

Hi all, I just started 2 sessions of my post-natal massage with Mdm Ida... She is very friendly and knowledgeable.. when I ask her things, she is very willing to explain and demo to me. She also do massage for babies...

Personally, I find that the binder seems to work well... I am now crossing my fingers, hoping that my water retention, tummy and weight will reduce after the sessions... Will share more about my experience after I completed my sessions... =)

Those interested can call her at 94249829 to find out more... but she is very popular so better book her 1st if u r keen... =)

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for such a wonderful experience being recommended..to

Mdm Izah 8452 9747 (charlie's angel) is indeed one of the best.

she checks in often about pressure, but is not timid about using a strong technique

(my preference). she asked if anything in particular needed attention,

and really did a thorough job of addressing my particular needs.

This was my first try for my 1st baby, but I definitely plan to book her again.

Completely loosened up & re-shape my body, what a relief! So knowledgeable,

she helped sort of some of the problems that have been bothering me for months.

Great experience.

Hi Sue Lynn

So far i never try mdm mariam b4...i think mdm mariam also friendly like mdm ida coz they are sister....i just finish my normal massage again wth her...this is my 2nd normal massage ...wah so syiok more losen the body....last few wks mdm ida did normal massage 4 me after she left i feel energetic...now i heard from mdm ida say that all her cousin quiet bz also...they already fully book till march...those who want to book wth their cousin can check wth mdm ida also...wah i think mdm ida trained them well till they fully book until march

Hi,

Can someone please share your experience and comments on Mdm Suria's skills and knowledge on post-natal massage?

I just gave birth to my baby through caesarean more than 2 weeks ago.

call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140

5days post natal massage packages: $240

7days post natal massage packages: $340

10days post natal massage packages:$490

I just finished my last session with Mdm Ida (94249829)... I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a gd massage lady.

Mdm Ida helped me to reduce my water retention and her way of binding also helped my tummy to flatten within 5days. She also gave me some salt to wash the wound below.. She wanted to help me wash but I did it myself because I am scared of pain... so I prefer to do it myself...

She is also very willing to impart her knowledge and skill and even suggest to us to take video of how she bind so that we won't be at a lost after today...

She is really a very friendly person and make u feel very at ease... She will chit chat with u during the massage and she even gave freebies such as body scrub and vaginal wash on the last session...

Thanks Mdm Ida!

very good head to toes full body massage aunties Mdm Jumie (Charlie's Angels) 91652026.

excellent Chinese Cupping Therapy too.

her skills are fantastic & professional.

Hi Everafter

Mdm ida service is up to her customer decide itself how many days....she never force customer..it's up to individual budget...if u have ur own budget can discuss wth her...she not type of money minded...she is helpful person

i finish i session prenatal with Mdm Ida (94249829). I like her pressure & I suffering join pain on leg. After massage I feel so relax & able to bend inward without any pain [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I am going to engage one more session of prenatal with her before enter to 8mths.

Hi mummys, I'm currently doing my confinement now and doing my post natal massage with Nit. My friend recommended Nit to me, she engage her to massage for pre and post natal last year and slim down 2 sizes as well. Therefore, I give it a try. Her massage skill and technic is really good, I actually slim down from L size to S size in a week massage. The result is so good that even my mother, mother in law and husband said that I've slim down a lot.

This is my 2nd baby already, comparing the previous massage lady who only bring massage oil and body wrap which is not effective. Nit massage is effective. She uses lots of herds to prepare the herbal steam to steam myself in the toliet and uses bamboo to massage me from head to toe. But, the price is high as copre to others. I paid $1900 for 1 week treatment in the first place. Due to the effective results, Ive upgrade my package to 1 month package of $6000. I think it's very worth it, if you want to be healthy and pretty as well.

Back