Any gd massage lady for post/prenatal?

Hi All,

I have engaged Ms Mas post natal svcs 3 weeks ago and for S$50, its definitely worth it as I had lose the kilos and tummy had shrink due to the tummy wrap and good massage. She will massage you from head to toe ad even clear the blocked milk ducts. You can request her to add more pressure if your pain threshold is greater.

Now, my sis had tried her normal massage and was very pleased with her svcs as she is big build and it require more effort to please her.

Throughout my sessions, we will be laughing all the way as Ms. Mas is like a friend to me even though tats my 1st time mtg her.

Affordable and best svcs, I recommend anyone to try her massage and you can call her at 9006 8026. Tks..

Hi Mummies..

like to share about my Absolutely fabulous experience with Charlie's Angels Aunties..

Mdm Jumie & Mdm Izah is extremely knowledgeable as both is at age 50's,

and a highly trained therapist.

Her $40 charges/duration 60mins for prenatal massage is a totally different

experience than my 1st massage lady.

already book her for postnatal..I highly recommend her to everyone.

My mother also agree and really enjoyed the massage by Mdm Izah last friday at our house

Thank you for the extra care. her back pain was gone and she felt totally rejuvenated.

It was by far the best massage we ever had..

Thank You Charlie's Angels.. Mdm Jumie 9165 2026 / Mdm Izah 8452 9747.

realise that there are a great deal of advertisment of service around to confuse us mummies who are really keen to obtain real feedback on their skills & service. All mummies to be cautiou & book 1 session for trial before u fully book their package.

2 cents worth

Hi Queensway

Ya u right must try them 1st b4 sign their package from there u know is it professional or not....wah most mummies in july had book mdm ida & their back up...so fast....actually i went all the thread & read slowly & i notice july mummy talk abt mdm ida & they decided to book her...i try to call her but she bz & will respon me later....just wait for her call coz need to ask for my normal massage again...so kiasu mah

Hi Mummies,

I just finish my 7 sessions of post-natal massage with Mdm Ida this week. I would strongly recommend her to everyone. However, remember to booked her early before she is fully booked.

Mdm Ida is very friendly and helpful. She shares her knowledge with me and teaches my hubby how to bathe and sponge my daughter using her method.

I am very satisfied with her service and will continue to book her if i have my 2nd child. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi All Mummies,

I am new on this.. Do u know if Mdm Ida is fully booked for april. I just started looking for a massage lady. what is the cost for a 7 day package?

Thanks

time flies!!..last august i shared in this thread that i was going to book mdm ida for post natal massage in jan 2010..this is my second time using her..first was in jan 2009 after my #1 and had shared my positive experience with mdm ida in 2009 thread too

two thumbs up for her again!! today is my 7th session, services provided remain consistent where you can feel the massage pressure and firm strokes..very very shiok! bathing and massaging my baby..which is a relief for me as i have no CL to shower my gal..and even allowed hubby to video down how she shower my gal..this is impt cos i can review the video again and again before showering my newborn after the session ends in two weeks time, of course her willingness to share and advise on any bb or post natal Qs..and she is very pro BF too..

improvements that i notice on my first day are the NEW methods she uses beside the charcoal method to heal "downunder" ...she will assess her customer's wound to determine which method is suitable[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] instead of just using one method for all[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

no regrets taking up mdm ida service again...enjoyed my everyday session with her...will definitely booked her in advance when #3 comes along[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

take care mummies...

hello terri:

think mdm ida is fully booked for april..but understand from her three of her cousins are backing her up when her slots are full. mdm ida teaches them the same massage and healing methods..u may want to call her and enquire more...take care

hi! i would like to recommend my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with many years of experience, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all your blockducks as well, she can teach you how to massage your baby. very interesting she charge post natal $40 duration 60mins..

interested can call her at 90510005 mdm iqtisha, i recommend her to you all because i feel this lady is very friendly & honest...10days $400!! no deposit & tpt..cheapest!! in town..

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone who have engaged Mdm Mariam's service provide their feedback here please?

Mdm Ida is fully book and she recommend me to Mdm Mariam. But would hope to find out more from those who had tried her.

many thanks

Hi mummies

i just did my post natal massage for 2 days and i already see great shrink on my tummy. i highly recommend this indian massage lady Lisa. She charges $35 per session. Each session is about 1hr plus a bit. At the end of the session, she will do jamu wrap. she collect payment after completion of 5 sessions. if you are interested, you may pm me for her contact.

Hi Princess

When i book mdm ida 6 mth advance.u can try now if u want she always fullybook even though her cousin & sis.now she fully book till aug only those under her available.i heard from mdm ida say that their sis fully book till jun her cousin almost fully book in jun.sounds like they fully book.u can try to call mdm ida her no is 94249829.those want to book mdm mariam & her cousin can let mdm ida know.she will arrange

Hi Autumn

Mdm mariam service same like mdm ida.they both longer service.if u scared u can try her 1 day 1st then c how.if u think she gd then continue.this is my opinion to u

Hi mummies,

Just finished my 5day session with mdm Ida and I have to say she is really good. After birth, my stomach still looked 4 to 5 mths pregnant and after 2-3 session I can see vast improvement. My tummy is so much flatter. Thumbs up!

Hi mummies,

Just finished my 5day session with mdm Ida and I have to say she is really good. After birth, my stomach still looked 4 to 5 mths pregnant and after 2-3 session I can see vast improvement. My tummy is so much flatter. Thumbs up!

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] MDM IDA is fully booked!

anyone tried mdm Suria? (traine under Mdm Ida)

Hi,

Any1 tried Mdm Zaliah for post-natal?

Engaged her for pre-natal, nice lady bt didnt haven chance to try others under Mdm Ida, seems they're allocated by Zone, and Mdm Ida will try to recomm accordingly.

Hi Lovingmum

i never try mdm suria b4...now trying to book wth mdm ida for my normal massage but she say she might me bz this few wks but i understand coz i ever done normal massage wth her also so i tell her once she free do let me know...since mdm ida cannot do normal massage for me then she ask mdm zaliah do & i try her so far her pressure gd...my body so tired especially my shoulder part & she manage to losen up but i do told her if mdm ida cannot come for the massage i want her to come again...she is nice lady easy to comunicate wth her...if u want to know how mdm suria gd or not u can go under pre/post coz some got customer done by her b4...she say gd u just go there & read....anyone interested pls call her 93672244

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140

5days post natal massage packages: $240

7days post natal massage packages: $340

10days post natal massage packages:$490

Hi Jojo

Mdm ida service is $50 per session +- 1hr 30 min...1 hr 15 mins is massage + wrapping another 15 mins + baby massage,wash ur vegina wth her specially salt to make ur stiches faster healing & the pulse & wash ur breast this is all included when i use her....now mdm ida fully book till aug but the cousin still available...now i heard they almost fully book in june maybe u can check wth mdm ida....now pple start to book mdm ida in sept

ya she's fully booked, i considering booking her cousin mdm zaliah.. anyone has experience with mdm zaliah? she's just as good as mdm ida?

hi mummies..

Got something to share with u all..

My baby is now 5months old.. All along, my milk supply have been good... But due to my busy schedule, i tend to drag pump.. Until last mon, 1mar, i have a blockduct which im umable to clear...

I always had a daily pump of 1.7l to 1.9l, last monday, i got a high fever, then on tue and wed, i begin to pump only 900ml to 1.1l per day.. I thought that the drop is due to my high fever, then i was like, nvm.. Supply drop already, then if really dry up, then use formula lor.. Cos pumping takes up alot of time..

But on thurs, my fever came back, thats when i realise tt the whole breast is blocked.. I went to mount alvernia and look for sister kang, she massage for me, but its still blocked. Soon after, my left breast became bruise (frm my own massage).. Then on sat, i called sister kang up.. She told me tt maybe i got infection, i was told to take antibotics.. But on sat night, i,m down with fever again.. Very desperately, i went to this pg and look for massage lady, hoping tt somebody can help out.. I copied down all the massage ladies hp no here and sms all..

Who kmows, only 2person replied back. One is mdm mariam, she said tt she is staying far and she have told ida to get back to me.. Ida is fully fully booked, so she ask zilah who stay in hougang to come to my place at juronf west to massage my blockage for me for free ! I was soo paisei, so i ask her if she got time to spare to do normal massage plus to clear my block..

Her massage was good=)

Well, the other massage lady who replied me was mdm suria.. As i only copied down all the numbers wwithoout name tt day, i onnly realise now tt suria is under mdm ida too..

Suria replied me on last sun tellinng me tat she is fully booked but if i really need tto clear my block, she can help me out for free..

Wow man.. all thumbs up for all of them.. Only they take the effort to reply me back=) all the other massage ladies, no reply at all.. Probably its too last min booking..(mine needs immediated attention)

Ida just came to my place to clear my leftover blockduct(mine is super blocked) for free too..

Thanks to them.. I gave up the mindset of stopping breastfeeding.. They make my fever go away and bring back my milk=)

Nice and thanks!

Hi lim

that's gd u can settle ur breast engogements....mdm ida under her all is friendly is it coz i only try mdm zaliah...u wrote there is it mdm zaliah coz u wrote is mdm zilah...i think u wrong spelling....that's gd mdm ida & their partner all in 1 heart...i think mdm ida trained them well coz not easy to get person can clear ur blockage is free...now days all look for money..that's y their service is almost fully book coz gd service & not too culcalative...tks mdm ida to help mummies here if there is a problem & tks to ur partner too...i'll still wait if u can do me ur normal massage

Hi Jojo,

I only tried mdm Zaliah so far for pre-natal, she is nice & pressure gd 4me, however she didnt focus much on my arms, mainly shoulders & legs.

She did say for post-natal pressure will be heavier as nw due to bb cant b too strong. Will book her again for pre-natal as wanted try mdm Ida bt her schedule alrd full.

Hi,

I have also booked mdm zaliah. Cos ida, suria and mariam all full. So ida arrange zaliah for me.

Is she good?

For those who have tried their massage service before, can i ask:

1) Where do you do the massage? On bed or mattress (floor)??

2) If on bed, need to lay any protection??

3) Heard from my friend, the oil used for the massage is rather smelly, and she was told that cannot clean off at all (even for areas like arms and thighs). But if cannot clean off, how to sleep and breastfeed??

Can anyone advise??

hi jo..

U can put a mattress on the floor..

As for the oil part.. hmm .. Actually tt time i leave it on for maybe 2to3hours, then i take out the bind n bathe le.. Secretly bathe one..

Cos my room got bathroom.. Haha..

Im a got jie pi person.. So cant stand oil on my body for long.. Plus.. Confinement soooo hot.. Sweat plus oil=will go crazy.. Haha..

So the oil part, u will have to consult other mummies le..

jo, for me i do it on mattress ha cos i dont like ppl to go to my bed... oil wise so far during the massage, the oil not smelly or really oily.. it was quite refreshing ... i bath only after 6 hours.... just shower off...ha for me i do bath daily cos i also cannot tahan the weather la.. so hot and with all the piping soups and the red date tea already make me sweat all day.

Hi Jo

i tried mdm ida the oil bearable nt to oily & smelly...if u think oily for u just wipe it after the massage should be no pro...for me i on the aircon at least not so oily coz cooling mah but don't on high temp just lower it like 26 or 27...mdm ida service she will cover up u wth towel for body & on the matress....if u want to know full details u can ask her better....differents pple differents expectation mah

Hee.. Thanks All for the reply..

At least i got a rough idea.. dun think i'll leave the oil on me for long time too.. =P

Thanks ya!

I'm counting down towards my delivery.. 6more weeks to go..

Good morning to the mummies who have had their postnatal massages with Mdm Ida and team.

Was wondering if it is possible to use a straw mat with a towel on top for the massage sessions. As I don't have a spare mattress, and prefer not to do it on the bed.

Thanks in advance.

hey guys, called madam ida, she is fully booked for aug/sept as well...

managed to book her cousin madam zul..

Does anyone have any experience w her? I really hope it goes well..

hi mummies.

I'm sharing experiences on mdm ida services. When my breast have block mdm Ida has help me clear w/o any charge. For those book massage under mdm ida will have foc when encounter blockage & those not book under her massage the clearing blockage charge will base on your affordable pocket. Currently i on going her postnatal massage, will share more when complete the 10 sessions.

call: mdm mas/masita (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40).

Pre natal 90mins($40).

Head to Toes full body massage 90mins($40).

no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

3days post natal massage packages: $140

5days post natal massage packages: $240

7days post natal massage packages: $340

10days post natal massage packages:$490

Hi Shirin

I ever try wth mdm zaliah massage so far so gd the presure also gd...i don't know others mom but i find her nice lady & friendly too...if mdm ida cannot do normal i don't mind she doing for me again....mdm ida fully book till aug but she never tell me abt sept fully book...i think mummies try to check her sept whether she fully book or not....those mummies need to book wth mdm ida in sept try to call her & check better

Hi Suelyn

u don't worry abt the matress...i think yoga mat also can be use...u just check wth them if u don't have the matress what suppose to do that will be better

Hi suelyn,

I advise you should get a mattress, as you must feel comfortable during your massage especially after we give birth, our body feel aching sometimes and if you are using yoga mat and during your back massage is quite painful when we had only yoga mat only.

Hi,

Just to share my recent experience, that I lost 3 inches within 5 days of massage. Should have lose more because need to bring my baby for blood test every 2 days, so never keep the wrap for more than 3 hours, except 1st 2 day for 5 and 6 hours. Still eat alot cos breastfeeding.

She is friendly and most of all love her cloth wraps. $35 for an hour, $175 for 5 days. Her name is Mona and get her @ 90260085.

Thanks for the your feedback mummies.

Did try sms-ing Mdm Ida 2-3 times but not getting her replies somehow.

Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (9006 8026)

*Post Natal Massage*

$50 for 90mins

She do full body massage from head to toes,

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..

no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,

shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.

every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.

Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.

She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.

she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*

$50 for 90mins

*Foot Reflexology*

$20 for 30mins

*Massage Cupping Bodywork Therapy*

$50 for 60 to 90mins

no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Hi Suelyn

If u try to call mdm ida she no reply just sms her she will reply u coz like me sometimes her hp bateri low...normally she do massage she don't pick up phones...maybe u can try wth her again like me normally i don't call her just sms her

All mummies here mdm ida did call me say that those who under her has a very bad engogements & blockage she can help u to clear free of charge & those who not under her she will charge depence how bad is ur breast but she charge reasonable price & she also teach how to massage ur breast too at least u all know how to clear it when she not around coz mummies in march most of them she can clear it & their milk supply increase from 120-250...can try wth mdm ida clearing breast engogements & blockage she is pro wth breast problem....MDM IDA 94249829...their team also can clear the breast too coz she teaching them also

i heard from mdm ida she also going to open school in kl soon...heard that she has some students waiting her to learn her skill....wah she really gd to expands her business out the country

Hi SueLynn,

Maybe Mdm Ida is too busy, from my past contact experience, she will return call once free~approx few hrs ltr. However her call will shown as private no.

Or if you're staying in north/northeast can call Mdm Zaliah direct: 9367 2244. She is "managed" by Mdm Ida who referred me to her and also personally follow-up with me to see if i'm satisfied...good customer svc I would say [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Suelyn

is it the differents mdm ida u talking too coz now got too mdm ida but differents hp no...i don't think so she not replying customer...she always reply customer either fast or late...can u show us her no coz mdm ida no is 94249829...maybe u can try again

Back