Any gd massage lady for post/prenatal?

mumluvbabe

I have an authentic Javanese massage lady to recommend,vr experience,gurantee will sim down(esp on the tummy area) after 10x sessions. her package $400 for 10 sessions (1hr/sessions),or $500 for 10sessions(1.5hr/session) inclusive of jamu wrap and special blended massage oil for confinement. gurantee gd,no deposit,pay her per session.sms 98572771 to book her

Hi Ling, what is the massage lady's name ? should call and book how many months in advanced?

You guys should just forgt abt these packages and go straight for those who comes everyday and you only pay her for that particular service.

One woman that is honest and does that is Aunty Sadiah. She is popular with other mums too. And she dont talk abt packages. She is the "take it or leave it" kind and I think that is good. No fraud and no runaway jamu aunties.

I highly recommend Mdm Masita (90068026) for excellent prenatal/postnatal/normal massages.

She was really helpful during my pregnancy and continues to be afterwards too.

She specializes in prenatal but is not limited to that. My sister and mum also sees her for neck/shoulder tension.

I love that her work can be deep and yet very nurturing at the same time;

she's great at adjusting to your needs and listens well to what you like and don't like!

She has a lot of knowledge of anatomy/physiology and all that, especially during pregnancy

I highly recommend Mdm Masita. Call to set up an appointment at 90068026.

she has improved my life and overall physical health b/c of his great massage .

He knows exactly what is going on when you have pain in the lower back or legs.

He has worked with me through pregnancy, and post pregnancy. My back, legs,

and overall health has never been better.

I was going to have surgery and b/c of his treatments,

I saved myself 2 months of recovery and 6-12 months of recovery from if I would of had surgery.

I no longer need it and my doctor says its amazing how Mdm Masita has helped me that much.

call her if you have even the slightest pain and do preventative work.

hi sitiasah,

May I know if that Mdm Masita is a lady ? cause I saw you mentioning 'he' I am more comfortable with ladies, thanks

As soon as I'm pregnant I began to investigate the services of a Mdm Ida after hearing feedback about their success with pregnancies.

After sourcing Mdm Ida unfortunately she's fully booked and being recommend to her sis Mdm Masita months before the birth,

My birth was long and tiring, she put more focused help massage my tired feet, legs and back includes a healing massage designed to de-bloat, detoxify, help re-shape

those extra pregnancy pounds and taking great care of my body.

Masita gave me great relief with her various massages and rubs, which I was particularly thankful for

her fantastic guidance after complete the session package I manage to get my shape back.

I fully recommend and support Mdm Masita's competency, awareness and understanding in her role as a massage therapist.

Not only was Masita's professional,

her ability to understand and assess my changing needs and state of mind during the entire pregnancy and birth was fantastic.

I will be using Masita again, as my Massage therapist when my second baby is due.

Mdm Masita : 90068026

I agree with lengkeh, I was using Mdm Sadiah after i give birth to #1 last time, thumbs up for her! I be using her this time round and had already booked her for the massage serivce. She is quite hot demand, so got to book her only.

Hi mummies,

I had my prenatal by Mdm Rokiah frm traditional & holistic postnatal centre. Very nice lady and share lots of tips and advise. I find she is very experience the way she did the massage and I enjoy my sessions as I prefer someone expert to serve me.

Dear all,

I tried to book Mdm Ida however she is fully book in Aug & early Sept. I recommend those who are interested in Mdm Ida service to book early.

Hi Adeline,

Can i have Mdm Rokiah number as i need a good post natal massage lady

Thanks

Hi ladies... seem like quite a few of u hv used Mdm Masita's services b4. How much does she charge usually and how long in advance must I booked her?

Highly recommend both sisters Mdm Ida & Mdm Mas..as both came to my hse..this with the fact that my family was a massage for 8 years and am VERY sellective about who have work on us.

we personally like firm massages and both has very strong hands. Though, both is capable of giving very healing and gentle massages as well.

Ida do post natal on me while Mas do pre natal on my sis.even My maid and mum also sees for normal massage after us.

we love that their work can be deep honest and yet very nurturing at the same time,adjusting to your needs and listens well to what you like and don't like!

I can't recommend both enough.we already try many others massage lady .. dis both sisters is one of the best/cheaper/honest.. massage therapists in town. Mdm Ida phone number is: 94249829. Mdm Mas :90068026

Hi All,

I would highly recommend Mdm Ida as I've just finished my 10th session of post natal with her today. She's not only friendly, she also did a very gd job on massage and helping me to slim down my tummy. Before the massage, my tummy still looks like 8mths pregnant and Ida also got a shock when she first time see my tummy. But however, she is confident that my tummy can slim down. After the 1st session and on the 2nd day, I can really see the effect that my tummy has already slim down quite alot. From the 1st session till today, total I have lost 6-7kg and my tummy was amazingly almost flat now. Ida also will teach you how to bind yourself with the cloth after finish the last session with her. Her charges of $50 per session is really very reasonable and worth it!

hi..elynn

my experience wif Mdm Mas for pre natal is $40 n for post natal she charge $50per session. she collect payment daily..already help u call her just now she still available..

hi,

may i ask when can you start pre-natal massage? after so many reviews of so many massage ladies, i'm kinda lost in the sea. however, this pair of sisters seem to have worked magic on so many. then now headache, to call Ida or Mas?

Hi Mummies,

I'm a new mummy here. Would like to share my post natal massage experience. I had my very professional massage lady Certified frm Mustika Ratu and Pro therapist after my hubby office fren told us abt her. Mdm Nur.. is well trained and experience as during my sessions she could answer to all my quires.she put more focused help massage my feet, legs and back massage, also help re-shape my body. I really enjoy my sessions.she charge $45 on my pre natal & $55 on post natal. I find very effective and really enjoy my whole package session. Sure No regrets.. Mdm Nur : 82515154

hi mummy perhaps u can try Traditional wellness service , very profssional and efficient.. Of course slightly higher but it is worth of doing as one therapist is experience and certified and the product they use is organic..

I did my postnatal with them which was recommended by my friend too

Gave them a call at 68875841

All e best and i am sure there is no regrets

Hi, seems like the sisters are very popular. Would like to know how long do i need to book in advance? My due date is end of jan next year, issit too early to book now?

hi cynthia, i've actually called for pre-natal massage tho it will only be in dec. she said pre-natal can. post-natal can be tricky hence if you have decided on her, better call and book her while still early. i asked her for march and she told me she quite full but should be able to squeeze me in still.

I had this experience with this massge lady called MAS. She was recommended by my gf for post natal massage. I want to share my experience with u all so that you all will not be conned by her service. She tells stories, borrow money, takes advance payment and keep postponing sessions after taking your advance payments for the massage and even borrows money in the name of helping her sick mother or neighbour or son.

At first she will tell u she charge $55 per session which is cheap, however, when she comes for the 1st session, she will tell u you need slimming cream, add $5, you need the epidural drops another $5 and you need the stretch mark cream anotehr $5 so all add up to $70! very dishonest n not up front about her charges.

She will also tell you she uses massage oil which is made from 101 herbs etc......

She also will be very fren with you while massaging and tell you about her family very poor, but she learnt her massage from her father who is a gynae..she will say she has a mother who is paralysed and need medical attention, need to buy special bed and ask you for advance payment for your massage. SInce it was for massage we thought it was ok, so just advance pay her my sessions. Pls do not ADVANCE PAY cos she will keep postpone her sessions. This is what i learnt. PAY everyday for your massge lady is the best method.

Also she will say she has a son who is in Temasek poly and going to Oxford university to study LAW.....which i find it ridiculous...go poly can go OXFORD to study LAW???..then she will tell stories of how much money she need for her son's edu , fees etc and find ways to ask for more advance payments and even borrow money .

She wills ay its a pity if her son who is so clever is denied of a chance to study cos of no money.....i was duped by it!

Anotehr story she will tell you is she has a neighbour from Malaysia who just divorced husband left her with child no money for food etc and want to help her financially. SHe will ask you for moeny to help her.Saying what Chinese shd help Chinese since she is Malay already helping her.

Lastly she will keep postponing the last few sessions and not come due to fever, sick QUARANTINED!!! duno till when depends!! and this was how i was never given my full service but paid in full by advance payment to her cos of all her sad stories cos i was stupid! and i even borrowed her money on top of that!

Pls all mothers to be who wan to do pre or post natal massge beware of this MAS lady who live in Woodlands St60 Blk 786E, her hp 90845556. She is a plump short malay lady. pls do not engage this person for your massge she is a CHEAT!!!

Thanks Jules, I will try to call her tomorrow. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi ladies

Good service deserves lots of praises!

Just had my 1st pre-natal session wit Ms Ida yday. I must say, she's fantastic! I felt my bod so light now & all aches are "shoo-ed" away. Even slept better. I'm due in Nov & I've booked her for 2 wks for my post-natal [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

It was hard getting her as well. I booked for yday's session 2mths ago. But it's worth the $$$ & I'm feeling good. Those who would like to try for pre-natal massages, I strongly recommend Ms Ida coz I personally felt the services. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi..Brenda

thanks for the info..

for others..donot confuse or mistaken..

Mdm Mas who Mdm Ida sisters is not the same MAS as brenda mention..totally not the same person cause..1)Hp No: not d same,2)Mdm Ida sisters never take advance payment 3)their post natal include charcoal n charges is $50,collect daily &

she stay choa chu kang as she told me.

furthermore there is no complain about her in here..so mummies donot confuse. pity Mdm Mas(Ida's sister)..coz both have d same name

Strongly agree Recommended..Mdm Mas ( 90068026 )

Many, thanks for those who recommend Mdm Mas.

the wonderful way she have been taking care of me during the 10 sessions on my last day

today for the post-natal treatment. Not only she have heavenly hands but she also have

comforting and encouraging tips which help me so much. Actually, I have been surprised

by all the benefits the treatment offered me. First of all, she helped me getting rid of the

tensions due to the birthing and the first days of breastfeeding and managed to relax my

body. Secondly, the whole treatment allowed me to get back into shape so quickly… this

is not only nice for the body but also very good for the morale! Finally, another great

effect of the wrapping was the strength it provided to my lower back, helping supporting

my whole back. These sessions were a marvellous moment of relaxation, comfort and

just enjoying being taken care of! Thank you Mdm Mas for all the caring!

I would like to say a sincere thank you for assisting me in ending my search for the right massage lady Mdm Nur. I have had many massages over my time and have never committed to having regular treatments because I have never found a person that meets my high expectations. That is until now.

Mdm Nur services have been exceptional. her ability to accommodate treatments around my schedule, her attention to detail and her wealth of knowledge have proven to me that she really do care about the people she treat. In today’s world it is reassuring to find a trustworthy and genuine person that is looking out for someone’s long term health. If only there were more people like Mdm Nur!

Recommending her is an absolute pleasure and I would be more than happy to share my thanks with any person.. Mdm Nur: 82515154

Hello

This is the second time I'm getting Ida to do my post-natal massage, second baby :) I've known her for 2 years.

Service still the same, excellent, never late, not calculative etc. Last time she bathed and massaged my No1, now she focus on me 'cos my confinement lady is ok this time round.

Very friendly, can share her experience whatever she knows. Makes you feel very comfortable, I highly recommend her because she's very professional.

She's the longest service, she's the one who taught Mdm Masita and Mdm Mariam how to do massage.

You need any help, can call Ida at 9424-9829. No obligations, just call and ask for prices, the services she has.

Breast engorgement she also can help loosen the blocked ducts. She helped me clear my ducts. Before she massaged, I pumped about 50ml. Then after her massage I went to try, I could get 100-120ml :) Weeeee.... so happy haha.

I booked her for 3 weeks, this is my fourth day and my tummy also looks significantly flatter and firmer.

i should elaborate more too on Mdm Ida [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

have engaged her for my 1st post natal massage in Jan this year...i m having mine second bb next Jan 2010 and upon hearing from my friend (she took Ida's massage after my recommendation) who just completed her post natal massage this month that Ida appointments are filling up for next year ... i did not think twice and quickly called her to make bookings for 3weeks post natal massage ...

As Lisa mention...she is not calculative, responible n more than willing to guide n share her knowledge on BB. Ida asked whether am i engaging a confirment lady this time round? when i told her no..she quickly assured me not to worry and will help out with bathing and massaging my new born [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

will update my experience again next Jan 2010, i m sure it is going to be the same as my first experience [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

just to share wif mummies on the experience wif Ida [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi mummies!

i would like to recommend a post natal massage lady. her name is Mdm Liz and her contact no is 91756228. she's very punctual and friendly. she gives a very reasonable price.

she uses a special fat burner oil for the tummy. you are sure to feel the difference after 3 days. many have experienced this feeling.

i recommended a few of my friends and these are the feedback they gave me. so i thought i should recommend it to u all. she's different and one of a kind. you won't regret it!

Evening ladies.Tanti is my name

I'm a Malay Massage Therapist.

I provide home services for:

Normal Massage, Pre-Natal Massage and Post-Natal Massage

To make an appointment, please call 91000548

Do visit my blog :

[email protected]

U may also email me : [email protected]

My massage session includes Breast Massage(to clear blocked milk ducts), Tummy Massage(lifting of the womb/cellulite & wind reduction) and Binding.

I will also teach new mummies on BABY MASSAGE!

~~I have a Portable Massage Bed for my customers's comfort & convenience~~

**I do not charge transportation fee.**

Additional charges will be:

SGD$25 for your personal binder to keep.

SGD$25 for a box of Jamu OR Ginger/Lime cream to be use during your postnatal massage.

BEST REGARDS

Ladies,

no offence to anyone but please be caution on who you trust on the net!

There are sincere moms who wants to share good things with others ... there can also people who pretend to be 'customers' and promote their own services.

I'm a mother of 2 and I think slimming doesn't happens overnight - it varies among individuals. I took me more than a year to be back to (almost) normal even I had massages. To slim down, try to breastfeed and exercise (chasing kids is also good form of exercise [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]) and watch your diet.

All the best and enjoy your motherhood!

I have booked my post natal massage with this Mdm Ida +65 9151 4757. She said she is charging 7sessions of 1 1/2 to 2hrs for $550 plus a BB massage. Wonder if she is the same Mdm Ida as mentioned before? What things should I be expecting the massage lady to do for me? She said she'll do the wrap with oil and change the cloth daily.

hi mummies,

may i know when we can start pre-natal massage and when we should do post-natal massage?

hi jan, prenatal massage is safe to do after 1st trimester... postnatal massage after birth-- during confinement month... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

littlenest

the mdm ida that u mentioned is not the same Mdm Ida that Lisa & babywoofie mentioned. I'm using the services of the same Mdm Ida that they're talking about & so far, no complaints from me.

mikerdema

true that slimming doesnt occure overnight..but with some help from massaging, it does assist the slimming process & improve our blood circulation. Massaging is not just abt slimming.

Jan

if u engage Mdm Ida, she oni allows pre-natal massage aft 6mths.

i guess everyone has different views..

i will tried calling those mdm ida, mas & nur today..hahahah since they are popular can try some session first..i guess e most important things is, if those massage ladies start to tell you stories then is time to beaware of them.. so we mummies need to be smart else we will be con by them [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

hi mummies,

bb sleep liao..boh liao...came in to kaypo this thread again..

littlenest:

err..think ur Ida is different person nia..yours came out to about 70+ per session, the Ida i m using charges by per session @ $50 incl bb bath (if u have noone to help) & bb massage. also no changing of cloth daily..just that need to purchase a long piece of cloth for wrapping @ $20 and can be kept n recycled

"the older generation believe bird's nest is good for pregnancy ladies - improve their health and benefit the foetus, it also help in post natal recovery better. Home made bird's nest is better due to no preservatives. Bird's nest contains pleanty of natural nutrients, mineral such as high-soluble glycoprotein, calcium, iron, iodine and vitamins. if anyone interest to try, please email us at [email protected].

Have a happy pregnancy and lovely family.

I just called Ida at 9424-9829, my edd is also end of Jan next year. She said her schedule is quite full in Jan. She asked me to msg her my details and noted down. But seems she can't confirm whether to come or not. A bit worried. I also booked for prenantal massage in Nov, hopefully she can come and can confirm the postnatal massage in Jan. Anyone faced this situation before?

Hi Jan (jan)

For prenatal massage, by certain weeks (if i recall correctly, 28 weeks) it is not advisable to do it.

I was informed by my massage lady back then

And ladies, if you intend to include massage for your baby, according to some Dr books, best to start 2 weeks later. I read this from Dr Carol Cooper book. Just for your info =)

Visit us at http://dressuplittleone.blogspot.com

hi angel baby. for the masage usually does on the mattress,, the last time i did , just need to prepare a mattress and some towel..

you can check with your massage lady seee what to prepare... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

initially i wanted use ida cos of the reviews...but she was fully booked n recommend me her SIL Mas at 90068026

$50 per session...enjoyed my sessions wif her

I am a March09 mother... Engaged the services Mdm Ida after being recommended by babywoofie... No regrets at all... Mdm Ida is truly a pro in her trade.. I will definitely recommend her and do book her early.. Dun have to be worried abt Mdm Ida 'throwing aeroplane'... Once she have your details she will definitely get back to u .. She is a true gem... I am blessed to have found her !! Will most definitely use her for my second pregnancy !!!

Back