Any comments or recommendation for dr Choo Wan Ling @ Gleneagles

manngooogle

Hi all.. Like to know if any of you have consulted Dr Choo and any comments about your experience with her as a gynae...

Thanks.. do you know if her clinic is equipped to do the detail scan at 20 weeks ?.. cos some gynae will need us to go to other location to do test..

Thanks.. do you know if her clinic is equipped to do the detail scan at 20 weeks ?.. cos some gynae will need us to go to other location to do test..
I don't know eh. Only @ 10+ weeks now. Going to see her tml. Maybe I can check with her.

I just checked with Dr CHOO today. We'll be doing oscar @ her clinic. Detailed scan also there unless the scan warrant even more detail check then will be referred to external clinic.

Not yet.. but I have made an appointment with her for next week... choosing a gynae to sign on a package for my 2nd trimester onwards... When she scan foe you.. does she tells you the details of the images ?

Not yet.. but I have made an appointment with her for next week... choosing a gynae to sign on a package for my 2nd trimester onwards... When she scan foe you.. does she tells you the details of the images ?
What type of details are u looking at?

Some gynae will tell you the imagines details such as " this is hand.. leg... mouth...eyes. . Etc.. some is chop chop with one short sentence like "the baby is ok"..

Some gynae will tell you the imagines details such as " this is hand.. leg... mouth...eyes. . Etc.. some is chop chop with one short sentence like "the baby is ok"..
Oh, she will tell me like see this is the baby's hand & legs.. Can see the five fingers also! This white patch is the baby's face.. The heart is here (very strong) then she will let us hear the heartbeat & tell us how strong it is... Then tell the length also.

I like her personally. Very patient, gentle & reassuring gynae. She's glad to answer all my queries also.

Hi,

Dr Choo is my gynae for both my kids. Even I still go to her for my pap smear every year. She is the most patience gynae and very gentle. So far my experience with her is very good.

Hi,

Dr Choo is my gynae for both my kids. Even I still go to her for my pap smear every year. She is the most patience gynae and very gentle. So far my experience with her is very good.
Yes! I love her too! Btw, did u do both oscar & detailed scan @ her clinic? Or do they refer you elsewhere for both tests?

Hi.. I met with Dr Choo today and I do agree she is nice gynae.. she takes time during tge scan to look through the different parts of the baby body to see how the major sections are growing... no rushing through which I think is good.. and she will patiently explain things and answers to questions... overall good experience for my first trip... I have signed up the package with her today.... ;)

Hi may i know what is the charges for Dr Choo package? I know the package starts from wk 16? how abt charges on every visit before wk 16?? TIA

Hi may i know what is the charges for Dr Choo package? I know the package starts from wk 16? how abt charges on every visit before wk 16?? TIA
Hi,

I've paid ard $150 for each visit for the consultation & scan. But for days if she prescribed medication, it will be more expensive but still below $200. And yes, her package starts from week 16 onwards.

Hi,

I've paid ard $150 for each visit for the consultation & scan. But for days if she prescribed medication, it will be more expensive but still below $200. And yes, her package starts from week 16 onwards.
Hi Rac, tks for your feedback. what is her package cost? How long we need to visit her in btw till wk 16??

Hi Rac, tks for your feedback. what is her package cost? How long we need to visit her in btw till wk 16??
ImageUploadedByForum1388028930.679660.jpg

Hi... package from 16 weeks onwards will be seeing her once a month... by tine closer to due date will be more frequent.. such as twice a month...

Yes! I love her too! Btw, did u do both oscar & detailed scan @ her clinic? Or do they refer you elsewhere for both tests?

I did all the test and detailed scan in her clinic, even last time I did IUDS (birth control) also in her clinic.

Btw, please keep the receipt when you took the package, it can be offset around $400+ for your hospital bill (I am not wrong, sorry if I wrong as I delivered almost 3 years ago with my youngest child :))

Hello all,

Can I check with you guys if Dr Choo delivers only at Glen E or any where or our choice?

Thanks!! :)

Hello,

Eventually me and my hub decided to try dr Esther ng because of proximity of her clinic to our house. I cancelled the appt with Dr choo earlier ><

Back