Advise on Baby & Maid Exps

Kanna sai,
your maid very jialat leh! Haha... left bones for you all dan she take the hao liao! I tink your maid smarter la... she knows wats good stuff at least will eat anything else other dan rice... mine is 100% "fan tong" lo.. dunno shld feel happy or sad leh! And cooking for her is very troublesome.. she dun eat anything thats 4 legs wic means pork, beef and mutton is out. So my mum must always cook chicken or fish for her lo...

Dymples,
I also tink i too kind with her liao but its my 1st maid so i also dunno how shld i treat her leh. I just worry if i dun treat her well she will ill treat my bb next time but i also ke lian her lo. My dad and mum even worst lo! My mum will switch on tv for her to watch when she got nothing to do... the ting i'm angry abt is my mum she is not watching the tv but on it for her to watch specially. And my dad these few days have been buying nasi lemak for her to eat in the morning even after she had taken bread liao.. i preggy also eat bread only. Dan when he heard me and my mum toking abt the maid eating too much he keep saying she very kelian last time nv get to eat so just let her eat as much as she wants now... wa biang... She will be spoilt by them in no time lo! I will start to be less kind to her... heehee.. thx...

<font color="aa00aa">Lynnzee</font>,
Aiyoh... your parents really should not pamper her like tat. Later she will start to climd on your heads. It does not matter that they are "ke-lian". Look at it this way... she's the employee, you are the employer. Dun tell me in your corporate company, you boss will bother that you are ke-lian and thus treat you special? This is how I treat my maids. You can treat them nice and kind... but there's a fine line drawn. Once that line has been crossed, there's no turning back. Imagine your dad buying nasi lemak for her now... how long is this going to continue? What if he suddenly stops? Won't this "incurr resentment" by your maid? Also the TV. Now she free to watch TV, but what happens when BB comes along and she not entitled to watch TV liaoz? Will she get "fed-up" that becos of BB, she no time liaoz to watch TV?

My advise is pls do tread with caution. Start out too nice and the maid will take advantage for sure. and when you realise she's taking advantage and you start to be firm... it'll be too late. You need to be very strict and firm in the beginning so she knows her hierachy. Then later when she's proven herself to be a good helper, then you can slower "increase" her benefits. Yes... we all treat our maids well cos we scare that they ill-treat our kids... but treat them too nice and they will tink you are good to bully. *haiz*

Kanna sai, wow! she actually said tat.. tat's terrible of her..

Lynnzee, erm.. the way she linger ard u.. sound horrible.. u shld haf juz told her not to follow u n tat's ur share of lunch.. n ask her go do other tings..
like wat Dymples n Kanna sai mentioned.. dun let her climb over ur head.. well.. dads r like tat.. they aws kelian the maid.. so wat i do.. i tell my dad.. they poor thing, den us leh? they come here to wrk not holiday.. so wan to eat gd food.. she got to wrk for it n earn money lor..

Dymples,
I agree with you lo so i was very fed up with them and even quarrel with my mum over this. Moreover, i will shift back to inlaw's plc 2 months later n she for sure won't be so well taken care of by my inlaws. So i told my parents they are creating problems for me! I everyday also pray hard bb faster come out so that she can start to work and not everyday so relax till become a habit le... tml my edd liao but my bb has no intention to come out soon leh. And i also realise she has been sleeping earlier and waking up later lo...

celtricia,
I also told my mum exactly the same thing that u told ur dad. I already told them since she is my maid i shall decides how i wanna handle her. hope they just stay out lo...

Lynnzee, oh no.. she's starting to slack liao.. u beta give her a timetable as to wat time she suppose to wake up everyday.. w/o fail.. even if there's nothing to do.. the most..make her handwash all ur clothes.. tidy the hse, mop the flr everyday, etc.. if still go bb items like new clothes haven't wash.. also make sure she hand wash it..

celtricia,
I doing up the timetable now... trying very hard to tink of chores to fill it up leh... heehee... bb things all settle before she came cos i worry i might pop early. I will ask her to wake up at 6.30 and go sleep at 10.30...

Lynnzee, bare in mind n inform her tat all tis goes on till bb it out.. den once bb is out.. some impt task has to b completed b4 she slps.. so she won't exactly 1030 go bed in case ur bb nids to change diapers or milk n u got to do it urself..

celtricia,
aiyoh, hope the zojirushi bp organiser can get u your flask on time leh...

lynzee,
wah, now already like that...when bb is out, she may just anyhow do the work, just so she gets to watch TV. coz with bb ard, things tend to be more luan, coz can predict how bb will behave etc mah...so sometimes got to rush here and there, take this take that.

celtricia,
Noted! Thx for your info! I've told her b4 le but will reinforce in her again...
happy.gif

csi fan,
I hope not lo... can only pray hard... so far she still ok cos when got things to do when she watching tv she will auto go do things 1st... initially i still worry getting her in so late now regret getting her in early for her to come enjoy life lo...

CSI Fan, ya.. she say she will mail it out tonight.. so hopefully can reach by friday thru registered mail..

Lynnzee, np.. everyone of us haf bad experiences.. so juz sharing to help..

hi all...

reading the post here make me feel dat my maid is quite gd compare to all of urs!!

she 23yrs old hv a son 4 yrs old.. vy skinny n small build.. (my 2 daughters also bigger than her) she can wear my 2nd gal clothing.. (she like small girl to me) but got experience in taking care bb.. (she work as a nurse in jakarta) compare to us, singaporean mummy, she still not vy vy gd lah.. (at least i can go work w/o worrying)

I dun dare ask her climb high high clean things, scare wind blow she fell down.. she quite automatic, will find things to do herself. (wake up at 7am, wash up then straight away do hse work.. (maybe she know not many employer will want her cos she vy small size.) she really eat vy little, (mostly rice) always dun take Bfast, need to ask her eat more more.. (1 pkt of chicken rice also cant finish, sometimes eat half keep half for dinner!!)

Dun worry... we understand that you got her early cos scared you'll "pop" early. Tink BB loves being your tummy so dun wanna come out yet. Anyway, we juz sharing our experience cos dun want you to go thru the nonsense we did. What you can do now is sit down with your maid and hv a good talk with her. Explain to her that this "good" life will not continue once BB is born. That her duties and responsibilities will increase, bedtime will be unpredictable (but assure her that she'll get to rest the min 8-hrs), etc. As for timetable, you can refer to Tamarind's blog to get some ideas? Oh yes... have you given her a list of house rules &amp; regulations?

<font color="aa00aa">Die Heart</font>,
It's good to hear amidst all the horror stories of maids that there are indeed good ones out there. Btw, how long has your maid been with you?

Dymples,
I read up on Tamarind's blog before and its very useful. Got a copy of the house rules and regulation from her website also but need to make certain changes to it. In the process of fine tuning it lo dan will pass to her le... =)

Yup. Tamarind's blog is really really useful. Me too... I took the Rules &amp; Regulations plus the Timetable from her blog, did some modifications to suit my household and "voila"! heheheh... After you're done with the Rules and Regulations, you can take the chance to have the discussion with your maid yah. If you want, can also do an "appraisal" of her work performance so far. Areas you are happy with... those that needs improvement, etc. I find it's always best to "correct" the maid early on then later. *good luck*

Hi everyone. Can I join in? I would like to check if my maid contract expires this Dec, and I would like to renew the contract, can I renew for one year? What is the min no. of yrs to renew? Thanks..

dmyples,

she wif me since mar 07... sometimes she tense to forget things that i ask her to do (not important things) but will apologise.. I did tell her my children r my priority especially my bb (22mths). she will also scold my children if they r naughty, i let her but no beating.. (my children will tell me when i back from work)

as for household, i not so fussy as long as she do her work properly, keep clean, im fine.. She dun really can cook, but still can put in mouth..

i try not to cook pork, so wat we eat, she got to eat.. like that dun hv to worry...

Hi there,

I've not rant in this site for quite awhile thinking that i should be patience to my new maid since June 08'. Well, after 4mths wif me, I still will not &amp; cannot go out in peace ! Sigh ..... Recently, my gal climb on the sofa, tip toe &amp; lean on the window looking down. Mind u, we stay on the 3rd flr wifout grills ! Normal reaction is to stop the kid right away &amp; carry her away rite ? Maybe, Indo style is to use mouth, tell &amp; say only ?????? Hubby was so mad that he reprimanded her asking her why din she stop the gal, wat if she fell down ? One minute she said i told gal not to do it but she din listen. Next minute she said i cannot see cso i carry bb at the other corner ! Gosh ! That's 2 lies within 30mins !

An/r incident was maid said she washed &amp; folded the uniform together but my gal din wear her sch pants to sch. Next day, i ask gal why u din wear pants to sch again &amp; gal replied that there wasn't any pants available. When i asked maid where's d pants, she said she don't know. I angryily asked her wat happened ? Did she wash ? Lost or wat, don't tell me don't know as I'm not the one doing the laundry. Then later in the day, she told my mom that gal got no pants to sch, maybe madam keep in store room ????!!!!! Wat the hack is she talking abt ? Why do i need to keep my gal's pants ??????? With 2 days, 1 got 3 sets of stories ! How to trust.

From the beginning till now, her breath still stinks (no matter how much listerine used also cannot make it), still breaks things (cup handle can break for no reason woh), kids still don't like her (maybe no chemistry wif my kids) &amp; best things is she likes to yak ard wif o/r Indos (will purposely carry boy, walk over to o/r maids &amp; start yakking even don't know these ppl) ! From the very start, i already told her that I don't like it but still .......

The only gd thing i can say is she can handle housework much beta than kids. Guess, I might have to give her up since she's not helping me AT ALL. I get frustrated very easily esp on weekends ! Wasn't like this with my previous maid of 4yrs, sigh ... wat to do, she'd rather lie to me abt wanting to give birth but later went to HKG to wrk. Felt so betrayed.

Sorry for my long posting, just wanna release some stress ...... Maids maids maids ....... the nvr ending story .......

hi ma22,

my previous indo maid also bluff me, was wif me 5yrs.. tell me go back married dun wan work already wana stay in indo be hsewife but 1 mth after married she went to HKG.. during her work there, on n off she will call us, say how happy she is there..

nowadays lots of maid like to go HKG cos the salary vy high, (hear ppl say 3 times higher than here) their mdm will provide HP for them, can take nap, every sun off (go shopping n njoying) not like SG, this canot that canot, my previously maid even got bf there, her mdm also nvr bother or scold.. as long as she look after the kids n do the hse work that all…

my current maid, not that gd as the previously maid in doing hse work, but put in effort to take care of my bb. I choose her despite her wt n ht.. Upon the day she reach my hse, i tell her, NO toking to frens (meaning other maids) maybe can also warn her, if clothes lost or torn, break anything will deduct from her salary.. when $$ concern they will be careful..

2nd Baby,
HI, you can renew her work permit for only 1 year or 2 year. It will depend on her passport expiry date.
You can also purchase insurance for her for 1 year.

Hi mummies,

Long time no post here since I returned my Myanmar maid back to agent in Sept.No maid since then till late Nov.

I just confirmed a PH maid last week. She is fresh maid but has expereince as a maid and nanny in her country. She is 24 and has 2 kids, 3 and 8 y.o. The reason why I am hiring a PH maid this time is becos I am delivering my no. 2 next year March and from what I heard is that PH maids would be able to look after babies/children better than Myanmar maids. She will be my first PH maid...I have never hired PH maids in the past..really praying hard that this maid will work out.

Yday I called my agent and expressed my concern abt PH maids are more calculating when they have to work in 2 houses. My maid will need to go to my in-laws house during weekday day time with my children to look after them and help my MIL in some hsework. No cooking is required. The main caregiver is still my MIL and the maid is just to help but her main duty is housework. My agent told me that nowadays all maids irregardless of which nationality are calculating when comes to "working in 2 houses"...not just PH maids. She advised me to pay her some extra money for having to help over in my MIL house just to "shut their mouth". She suggested to give her $50 on top of her monthly salary of $350 (w/o off day). That means I have to pay her $400 for a fresh maid!!! I think that is too high!!However, the agent said it is not as it works out to be a few dollars a day only.

May I check with those mummies whose maids gotta go Ah Ma house during day time whether you pay your maid extra and if yes, how much do you give? I am thinking $20-$30 should be enough.

Any advice?

Hi Kristen_mum,

All the maids i've hired has been gg to my mum's plc in the day, n NO, i din pay them extra.. but my 2nd maid who is a phil actually ran away (story can b found in tamarind's blog) &amp; threaten to complain to MOM tat i made her wrked 2 homes.. well.. under the MOM ruling, as long as no duplicate hsewrk is done w/in the same day n tat our maids are at mum or MIL's plc becoz of our kids, its ok.. no prob at all.. if u r worried.. juz state down in ur hse rules or timetable n make her sign as an understanding tat she agreed to go to ur MIL's plc..

Hope it helps.

kristen_mum,
I dun give my maid extra. my ph maid is also fresh. My father has a maid too. But I tell my maid that she has to learn from my father's indon maid. coz that maid has got more experience than her. So learn from the Indo how to do things, cook etc. And cannot expect the Indo to serve her mah. So if baby is sleeping etc, she must help out also. But keep saying that it is for her to learn lah. hehs.

haiz, but my this maid leh...haiz. she is really slow. Aiyoh, iron clothes take 2 hours...and only half-way through. It's not a huge pile of clothes lorh. But I think it's coz she irons the home clothes (sleeping clothes too). Then washing of clothes...also very slow. My laundry basket is always full to the brim. She handwashes the clothes. Think my old clothes right at the bottom is going to be smelling really bad.
sad.gif

CSI_Fan,
ur tis maid sounds like my fresh indo maid whh i sent bak recently... she also iron home clothes, as long is clothes, she iron.. same lor.. take hrs to complete.. heh.. n she can't differentiate watz going out clothes n watz home clothes.. but at least u got ur dad's maid to help u teach her.. LoL.. so not too bad lah..

dymples, d last 2 times, i dunno what they talk abt coz i was not around. i m very wary n observing DQ closely. She is doing her wk, super slow/blur as usual – so far not lk those kung bu ones except her BIG DRAMA tat day. D fili maids do not know what r herbs/tonic, so they dun bother, but siao ting tong, omg, more n more kung bu she became lor coz see ghost ma, so nn herbs/tonic lor. She wl portioned normally for other soups but those dbl boiled in d slow cooker lk ginseng, cordyceps wiz black/kpg chicken, she wl scooped up all d bones/very little soup for us. One day, I checked &amp; there were so much still d slowcooker n so went for 2nd round, they all disappeared n when I asked siao ting tong Myanmar maid, she said she finished all. Me so stupid, dare not tell her off coz she see ghost (i tot she was d worst maid, it seems I was wrong – DQ is the worst). Now I wl not let maid scoop tonic/herbs soup/birdnest anymore!

Celtricia, she said that - all because of her own mistake in dropping my hb blackberry, I really arghhh, renz n see how things goes.

Lynzee, Myanmar maids in general eats a lot/greedy, u bttr draw a line frm d beginning leh.

dieheart, tks for sharing, it is good to know that there are still good maids around.

2nd baby, when i renew my 1st fili for 2nd time, i renewed only 1 yr coz her passport validity, so when d add 1 yr up, she onli want to extend 1 more yr coz she reali want to retire n i hv to renew her passport, so not worth it ma renew 5 yrs n she extend 1 yr, so she went for retirement lor. i tink not only can renew 1 yr can also renew for 3 - 6 mths coz my frenz renew 6 mths for her prev fili maid.

csi fan, very normal la for fili/newbies - they slowly slowly work, we hv to renz lor - i dun care liao as long as they finished their work. dun iron sleeping wear leh, waste electricity, last time, when my kids bb time, aft dryer, still ironed all their clothes incl handkerchief coz scared of dustmites &amp; etc, kids big liao, no nn liao coz waste electricity.

yah lorh. waste electricity. esp now rates went up 21%. my hb grumble and grumble. haha.

kannasai,
yah, we have to renz. but just very sian lah...I look at it as, I'm paying her to look after baby when I'm at work lorh. cheaper than infant care rates. hehs. Told hb, from now on, weekends cannot bring her out with us. She got so much backload to clear. But hb worry to leave her alone at home. coz she dun really know how to cook. scared she cannot handle the stove. Think if we need to go out ah, we'll just ta bao for her (so she dun have to turn on stove) or make sandwich for her.

celtricia,
haha...yah, think my dad's maid is happy also. got someone to 'share' her workload. when teaching, the trainee also needs hands on right? hahaha...so got more pple to do her workload. hehs.

hi kristen,
i have an filo maid too, with me since early sept till now.
on her 1st day, i told her tat she has to work in both family as she and my son will go over to my hubby's grandmum's house whom has a maid. her main priority is to look after my bb boy and help out abit with household chores over at there.then at nite, she come back to help me look after my 2.5yrs old ger and bb boy for a short while (eg i go bath), wash and sterilise the bottles and wash my ger's clothes as she is in cc now. need to iron my ger's uniform on wed only. she is paid $360, aso a fresh maid w/o any experience. i do not pay her extra.
like wat CSI_fan said, i aso told her to learn cooking from my grandmum's maid who has experienced in UA.
hope this info helps.
happy.gif

CSI_fan,
ya, we have to ren lo since need the maid's help in looking after bb. hope bb faster grow up so i need not have maid..

Hi Celtricia, CSI Fan and Jennylow,

Thanks for your replies.

I guess most of the employers do not pay their maids extra for having to work in 2 families. I think I will just play by ear and see how is her peformance before deciding to pay her exras. My only different situation from all of yours is there is no maid at my in-laws house. My MIL will be the only person to do housework if my maid does not help but my MIL is old already and it will be tough for her to handle all the housework since they are staying in a 2 storey landed terrace. Also, my MIL will do the cooking since my FIL only eats my MIL's cooking. Even when I had maids, my MIL was the one that cooked fed and pat my girl to sleep while the maid's main responsibilities were just hsework.

Actually, I have already told my PH maid over the telephone during interview regarding this arrangement (having to go to grandma's hse during the day)and she has agreed to it. However, I am worried that she will break her agreement down the road working for us and worse run away to embassy to complain. Nevetheless, I will still make her sign an agreement in back and white when she starts work in Nov.

Good morning mummies!

Wah... very angry leh... yesterday i flare up at my dad cos he is still buying nasi lemak for her in the morning! He even sarcastically say that if i can't afford to hire maid than i shld not hire dun "ji jiao" over the cheap cheap $2 breakfast!!! My blood really boils and i shouted at him that the maid gonna be here for 2 mths only and if he cont to pamper her like this and when we shift over to inlaw's plc, she give me pattern cos no nice breakfast i shall hold him responsible for it! And guess wat... this morning he buy nasi lemak for her again! I really dunno wat to do leh.. i was tinking of throwing away the nasi lemak he bought but my maid already knows he bought for her liao so she might tink that i'm trying to starve her... i feel like shifting over to my inlaw's plc now lo but then no one will do confinement for me...

Good morning ladies..

Kristen mum, there is also no maid over at my mum's plc.. so my mum is the main caregiver as of right now, she's the one doing the cooking, hsewrk n looking after my kids at her hm.. till my new maid arrives in nov.. so its gd at least there's help for my mum when the maid arrives.. but of coz like u, i will haf her sign n agreement coz i've experience such things b4, once bitten twice shy..

Lynnzee, wow! ur dad damn jialat lor.. i tot mine was worst.. ur dad is being biaise n not looking at the facts right.. sigh.. hope some other mummies here can advise u as to wat u shld do.. HUGZ!

Hi mummies
my myanmar of 2 years seem cant get along well with my mother, I find the maid ok but maybe she is not very submissive to my mother.

They will complain to me about each other and I always take a pinch of salt.

My mom keeps saying keeping her cos she can take care of my younger gal at night and new maid might not do a good job! She keeps saying that is the only reason she is worth keeping for!

She also keeps lamenting she is showing her true colour and all her "patterns" reveal!

When I tell my hubby, he won't take any side and seem to trust the maid more.

I hope I did not make the wrong decision to renew her.

Emma,
maybe ur maid feels that u are the employer, not ur mum. so she is less submissive. I guess must make it clear to them, that even though u are the employer, also must listen to your mum...kinda thing. but that said, sometimes ur instructions may differ from ur mum's instructions. So it may be difficult for ur maid also lah. She follows ur instructions, will then seem to be not following ur mum's. etc...so, listen to both sides of the story, and take with a pinch of salt like u've been doing. At the end of the day, the maid is someone who will go back home, exit our lives etc. Whereas, our own mother...we can't change them. Hehs.

csi fan, i hv decided not to bring maids for shopping as hiao fili, siao ting tong myanmar maid, DQ all r of no help, as my hse got no lifts, seeing how they stone infront of d lifts in shopping malls alone mk me vomit blood! it is not that they r of help when go shopping, dun bring yr maid out, let her clear her back log, if dunno how to cook ha, dun eat lor, teach her a lesson, let her learn to use the stove. tat is what my frenzs told me too, juz treat it tat it is bttr than let my dd go student care lor, someone there to let my dd rest longer bef gg to school. Nowadays, that is what maids r for lor.

lynnzee, fm my experience with myanmar maids, u must mk things clear fm beginning n oso not let them tk things for granted, in d end they wl climb on top of our head, juz lk my siao ting tong, i nvr stop her fm eating so much rice/drinking all our herbal/tonic soup, in d end she become more n more daring, scooping more &amp; more bones for us. Yr dad's pampering of d myanmar maid now wl coz u probs wiz yr maid ltr, does yr dad buy nasi lemak for u too? if not, u eat them up, see how many times can he buy.

celtricia,
yes, my dad very jialat... he always like to show that he very generous. if tml i caught him again i will move out to my inlaw's plc the most dun do confinement lo...

kannasai,
you very funny lo.. haha.. can imagine the scenario of me eating up the nasi lemak everyday infront of him with my dad and maid looking at me with big eyes! lol i already gain 30 kg this pregnancy leh cannot afford to eat anymore nasi lemak. My dad used to buy for me... infact whenever i'm at home he will worry i might starve to death so he will keep buying food for me. But now after maid come he nv buy for me le and he knows i don't wanna eat also. i gonna tell her later and make things clear but her eng not very good dunno she can underdstand or not. I even tinking of telling her that me and my dad "buay gum" so ask her dun eat watever he bought again... if not i will send her back... abit ridiculous la but i'm desperate!

Emma, I find dat myanmar maids very disrepectfull towards grandmothers. All my 3 ex myanmar very jia liat. My mum was so mad until her blood pressure goes up. Agreed with CSI_fan, maid can chg, our mother cannot chg.

lynnzee, tell ur father to stop dat. my ex maids all when they 1st came spoilt by us.. later on and off when we no time to buy bf for dem, dey start to blackface.. dun wan to eat bread!

for update, i cancel my maid's application aldy.. its really busy for me nw with the children and housework.. but bo bian.. very stressful to have maid.. esp maid who beat children... Til nw everynight I will look at my bb and feels so sad that I have failed to protect him. Cant forget hw scare he look dat time the maid was with him and how stupid i am for trusting such a pretender. BUT BUT really so tiring!!! I cant imagine hw i am going to go thru the spring cleaning for cny..

Lynnzee,
relax....
happy.gif
I mean, maybe also, you may be thinking too much? Yes, on one hand, there is a high chance that the maid may come to expect nasi lemak every day kinda thing. But yet on the other hand, the maid may not be that kind of character. So I think, the best is to talk to her, lay down everything...what not to expect etc. Her eng not very good? hmmm...try lorh. use simple english lorh. if not, ask agent to help talk to her to get the message across? Coz maid's character, I think this is something we can't really tell, until they are put in a particular situation.

May,
Jia you...!!
happy.gif

CSI fan,
I dun wanna take any chance leh... so will tell her and get the message across lo. She can read better than talk so maybe i will write down for her to read. And i also realise myanmar pple dun drink water! She just told me she headache and feel cold lo, everyday ask her drink water just say yes ok but nv drink. My sil's myanmar maid also dun drink water, my sil must pour for her ask her to gulp down infront of her.

May,
My maid already dun wan eat bread le. Initially she will still eat but now totally dun eat liao cos she knows my dad will buy rice for her! So i must stop all this b4 it gets worst. Your maid hit your children ah?? Omg... Sorry to hear that... you also dun wish that to happen so dun blame yourself anymore. You can try hiring part time helper to help you clean your house? My mum got hire 1 part time helper to come once a week.. it really helps to lighten my mum's household chores lo cos all the thorough cleaning and ironing will ask the helper to do.

CSI_Fan, thanks!! jia you jia you jia you!!

Lynnzee, ya.. must stop.. cos later more prob. 1 of my myanmar maid even throw away bread and biscuit and even the noodles I cook for her. ya considering a pt maid nw. hope can find..

may,
ya, find a p/t maid. Er, mine is still free on weekdays if you need recommendations. At least dun have to do ironing, mopping and changing bedsheets, wash toilets..

Hi May (baibies) / Ivy Yeo (marbride) / Dymples (acthia)
Thanks for all your advise about “home alone newborn with maid”.
Thank you &amp; thank God, we’ve finally managed to find an experience nanny who is staying on the same block!
Guess that’s a better choice for a start.
Once again, thank you very much.

hi bobo, congrats!!!

Mummies, cos I have prev bot a spy camera but nw no maid. Would like to rent/sell the spy camera. anyone interested can pm me. Its can be wireless (battery last 2-3hrs) or connected to plug. Recording time 5hrs (need to confirm) its have motion dedection function, video and sound recording.. If anyone like to rent one for short term like 1wks or buy over.. can pm me..

2nd baby,
If you want to enew yr maid contract n let her back home leave hor. U must better have something to back you up. . if she nt finish at least 3 month she have to pay maybe air-ticket or insurance.

else you like me. i let my maid back for 1 week then back less 2 weeks she want go back.
then there go our $$ for air ticket, insurance.somemore into hurry to get a maid . big trouble.!

Back