Advice needed - Pregnant?

she mentioned earlier that she dun wish to have a baby so soon mah.
happy.gif

ya, my girl is just turned one. 1 already creat havoc liao, another one i will faint.

Hi all, i'm new here. After reading the message from all of you, hope to have some advised from you all. Yesterday i went to see a doc regarding my menses which is suppose to due 1 wk before but its late. Before i went to the doc, i went to the toliet and i was relieved that i saw blood in my urine but i was running a fever and my whole body is aching and at the same time, i'm feeling nausea. In the end no choice but to see doc. Doc suspect i'm pregnant and ask me to go for a urine test and guess what, on the pad there is no sign of menses but its in my urine. Doc ask me to go for a checkup again this weekend to confirm. This morning my menses came but i still feel nausea, does that mean that i'm not pregnant?

If your menses came, then it definitely means you're not pregnant. Maybe your nausea is from not eating the right things or you're not feeling well? If you really want to be even surer, then take a pregnancy test when you finish your menses. Just buy a kit and test, v accurate, no need to see doc for this.

Either its your menstrum in your urine or you may have a urinary tract infection. Blood in urine is usually one of the symptoms of UTI.

i went for a urine test yesterday confirm no problem with the urine.

worried young laday,
we've a case of a lady pregnant though her menses came, in the TTC thread.

of cos, she got to know she's 2 mths preggie after the following mth's AF was delayed.

Hi all,
me back again. just missed my menses again but didnt test yet cos oni 1 day..maybe a week later lor but scare of the results...

i was planning to get the kit to test tomorrow just to double confirm. Hope i don hit the jackpot at least for now.

Hi all,

I'm new here....

Just want to check what are the symptons of preggie? I've just missed my menses for 1 wk... scared to test coz both HB and I are not ready yet... How?

the symptons vary with pple....the best is to get yourself a pregnancy test kit & find out...

Hi I m new here 22yrs old. I m nw pregnant 13 wks n so curious of the sex of my bb n have the intitution that my bb look like my hb.The feeling of pregnancy is so gd jz like a miracle although the 1st 12 wks very terrible bt it worth it.Still remember 1 incident one of the night I feel so terrible cant even fell asleep so I try to talk to my bb asking bb to be guai telling bb i feel terrible n cant take it anymore,so after a while I feel better n fell asleep. Fr that day onward I keep talking to my bb as I know they understand my words.

JeslynLuvRenee
yup my hb bought some classical music for us n say tt it will do our bb gd.
If I m not wrong saw u in friendster n yr bb gal name Renee.Do u have msn?

hehe...my wife used to listen to loads of classical music, mostly from composer Satie since it is said to be good for babies. Soothing and until today, the music still spins in my head after almost 2 years!
The CDs by that Raimond guy are also quite good.

I broke into tears when my baby son (in just his few weeks of life then) responded to the music that we played while he was in his mother's womb!
happy.gif

BTW, we have a very difficult time during her pregnancy as there were countless times that we almost lost our baby.

Hi I would like to check about pregnancy spotting. Anyone has it before? How is it like? When does it happen? Pls advise. Thanks so much.
happy.gif

Tan Su-An:

have u gone and see a doc for yoru spotting? The general advise i heard from friends who experience this is rest rest and more rest. Anyway i think u should go see a doc asap for this.

hi starfruit,

When i saw yr nick appear here, i thought to come and congrats u cos think you are preggie now.

Hi starfruit,
I am not pregnant yet. I am having very very light spotting...Heard that for some pregnant women, this can be an inital sign. Is it true? By the way, congrats to you too...saw cherly's posting...know that you are a mother now. So happy for you. Wish I can be one too.....
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">cherly</font>...Hello!! finally see u.. thought u gone missing... dun really see u girls much in here nowaday.How is ur baby? hey u saw jenjen's babe's photos? :D

<font color="0077aa">Tan Sun Ann</font> : no no.. me not pregnant ... will only be trying later this yr.. hehe.. so now prepare first.. come here and check out the kind of advise the rest of the girls are giving in here. so that when i start trying, i will be more prepared.. hehe
R u trying for a baby now? hoe long have u been trying?

Hi Starfruit, all the best. Must share with us if you have a baby....
happy.gif
I love babies...but try and try for almost a year liao, still dun hv. Very very very sad.
sad.gif

<font color="0077aa">Tan Su-Ab</font>: no need to be sad.. keep on trying.. u must no give up okie. Keep us updated too when u have good news.
happy.gif

Hi Gals, thanks for being so encouraging.
kao_smile.gif
Will definitely let you all know if I have good news....

Hi Jenny, ovulation thermometer sounds interesting. I only use normal digital thermometer. Is there any diff? Where can I get ovulation thermometer?
happy.gif
Thanks, dear.

Hi Su-An,
Normal thermometer serve no use leh i think.. Cos i also consult doctor on my planning of pregnancy she advise me to use this mtd. She say must buy those with 2decimal behind one that will be more accurate lor. U can get it at Guardian Pharmacy. Not exp i saw be4 i think oni $15.90. One of my gf also use this method &amp; got her baby yrs back. i thot is was myth so i tot is "rubbish" but indeed she got pregnant &amp; with now dr advise worth a try. haha remember leh, see from the box behind it must have .00 one leh...i also got to buy 1 if this month i still come menses already. my hubby also disappointed when i tell him my symptoms of menses are coming...hehehehe

I also got another problem. After menses 2 wks that is my ovulation wk, i shld be hardworking on making baby. But i have brown discharge leh. Is this normal? So when we XXX, i will have more discharge lidat. I am worried if i will be like my best frd as she have this pblm for long time &amp; after checkup dr says there is cyst in it. she just did an op last wk &amp; was terrible leh. oh my god... i pray hard i wont be gg thru this... Dr also advise after this op one have to get pregnant within 3yrs else it will comes back again.

Hi all!
Would like to get some advise. I'm still breastfeeding my son (coming to 1 yr soon) and my menses not back yet. Any idea how to know if I get pregnant? (had slight brownish discharge for 2 days)

Hi Jenny and Lina,
Thanks so much. I will check it out. By the way, Jenny, dun worry so much. Not all cyst needs to be removed. I also have a small cyst but doc says it will be gone on its own. Anyway, sometimes discharge is also due to stress loh. Maybe you are too stressed...so stay happy.
happy.gif

Hi annelise,
i think i am too fast to check if i am pregnant cos i havent miss my menses yet...
Doubt i m pregnant cos din try hard also.. heheee

Hi Su-An,
Thanks for ur console. I have seen a dr &amp; she advise that if i am worried i can go for further checkup. Ihave just did a pap smear &amp; result is ok. I am waitin to go &amp; check for this ultrasound pelvis end of this month. hope everything fine. hehe

Hello ladies...
I'm new here.

Just tested 'Positive' with a tester kit yesterday.
Does it means I'm confirm preggie?
Then what should I do next?

Hi bblove,
Congrats....
I think next u shld look for gynae bah. i also not pregnant before i also dunno.. hehhee i hope to get one baby soon also.. wish me good luck .. hahaa

Hi Jenny,

Went to a family doctor to double confirm.

Told me that I'm preggie! Very excited &amp; looking for a good Gynae now.

*Showering you with lots of baby dust!*

Hi bblove,
Congrats!!!!
happy.gif
So happy for you. Do shower us with your baby dust... so we can all get preggie like you. God bless and take care.

Hi Su-An

Thanks a lot! Doc told me to have extra careful cos 1st baby &amp; still in initial stage.

*showering Su-An &amp; the other ladies with lots of baby dusts*

261851.gif

Hi All,
Need some advises frm u guys..I was wondering whether am I pregnant cos I'm having breasts pain even before my menses date was due..
Really hope that this was not the symptom of my menses coming soon...so sad!!!
sad.gif

Hi Hipiyapi ~ COngrats u might be pregnant..

I am currently with this topic of "A Place for the TTCs" Pls come in &amp; join us lor. we are very active &amp; there is alot of things to learn &amp; share there....
I do know some of the TTC have this syptoms be4 confirming they are realli pregnatn.. Big congrats.. faster pass some baby dust to me. kekekee

Hi Jenny,
REALLY??? I hope so too leh....
happy.gif

dun dare to buy test kit &amp; try 1st cos its still not my menses date yet...scare that there will be disappointment again.....
sad.gif

Been trying for a few mths already...had gone for some tests though but still not very assured...=P

Hi hipi,
yes leh. my pregnant mommy friends in another forum says so leh. they have painful &amp; swollen breats lidat le. today is ur CD what?
u join our forum to chat lar.. u can ask those graduate ttc there lor. A place for the TTCs (Try to Conceive)
For me still trying.. i just seen a chinese sinseh last sat &amp; just by taking my pulse she mentioned that i have PCOS &amp; also lazy ovary... so i got to work hard. anyway maybe now test still early or u can buy those cheapo guardian PT kit.. scarli give u a faint double lines.. ohhh then big congrats liao...

Also, i was told by them to buy O test strip online. is so much cheaper than sg lor.. last month no able to use it cos by the time it deliver to my hse is aft my O liao...

Hi Jenny,
hee...wat is CD? &amp; wat is PCOS?? =P sorry lah...abit sua ku lah..haha...:p
where is yr chinese sinseh btw?
I hv sore breast....but no others symptons...
oh, can i know how much u bot the O test strip online?
i did bot the O test kits (5 in a box) before i try for bb...last mth worse, i used up all 5 but still no O for last mth..
sad.gif

jenny: whahahaha u use all those short forms ppl dunno.. keekek

hipi: CD = cycle date, CD1 = 1st day of period. CD28 = 28 days after AF.
try to take ur body temp. if ur temp is high like 36.8 - 37.2.. u likely pregnant. kekekke

hipi: maybe u test for O too early.. those O kits in sg very ex... try getting from the website.
happy.gif
like jenny said.. join us in TTC.. kekekek

Thks Ling,
cos my menses was actually late for 8 days on mar which it is quite rare for me, at the most is only 3-5 days &amp; most of the mths r in facts ard the same date (+ -)..:p &amp; the funny thing is this mth, my cycle is short?! its ovulate on the 12th days...(veri luan hor??)
I was told that after 15 days of ovulation, we can test for pregnancy liao?? (is it true??) :p

Back