A sad story to share

hidora

http://mylittlenewhope.blogspot.com/

I can't understand how this man can be such a bxstard. Similarly, the other woman is a real bitxh. I hope what goes round comes around for her.
angry.gif

Yes, i am tearing when read her story, she still very protect tis man, remove all wedding photos away, really dun understand too, why he must ruin such r/s wif so pretty wife.

This type of man is really a XXXX man.. I hope that she will recover soon for the sake of the unborn child... They will have retribution one...

Hi, i just read her blog.. quite sad for her.
Feel happy for her to be so <u>strong</u> and {positive toward facing through}.

Personally i feel love requires both parties... when its gone... its forever gone.

Janice, if u read this link.. i just want you to know one day, you sure meet e true mr right. take care

<font color="0000ff"> janice, we will all be here for u, be strong for ur little princess and ur family members.. take care and God Bless U. </font>

<font color="0000ff"> i feel like slapping and strangle the adulterous couple... U're not a man Gerald. cold bloodily heartless and good for nothing..

feel so down reading what shes going thru now. I feel so sorry for what she have to go thru esp now shes pregnant and needed her loved ones to be with her..

Sad thing is shes going to deliver her baby alone without her heartless hubby.

Deeply disgusted by what the 2 guilty parties have done and still wouldnt face up and bear the consequences.. They have brought so much pain, hurts to all their loved ones. </font>

They will hv their retribution eventually.....
Be strong as you still hv your bibi n family...
I believe someone whom really loves you will be taking care of u and yr bibi eventually

OMG!!! Janice be strong! I'm sure your lil' princess is the source for your strength!

Gerald &amp; the other woman, what you two have done will always plague you like a disease! No matter where u are, you can nvr escape the guilt in your conscience! God will judge you. Shame on you two!

Im about to burst into tears after reading the re-published Blog of Janice.

Although I don't know Janice but I really feel for you.

I hope that you are now living happily with your Daughter, she should be 2yrs old now?

Take Care.

yea mummyfel: i share ur sentiments.... so angry with that adulterous pair!!! they ll get their retribution.

Janice: no worries, you will get a hubby 7x better than gxxxxx! ur daughter will grow up, proud of u, knowing that u love her so much that u perserve thru the tough times!!! If u happen to log in, we r always here to be ur pillar of support!

hmmm... when i first entered this forum, was super stunned to see

"Gerald, you are a BAST***D."

posted in big bright red!

Man... that was a shocker. To share the same name as the fella... alamak! That said, it was quite sad reading the story.

To the unfortunate mom, I salute you for being so forgiving. Men should read your story and be mindful of how they treat their wifes.

Dear Janice,

If you are reading this thread, just wanna say it is Gerald's GREAT lost to choose to leave you &amp; your little princess.

Since he has chosen the path to disassociate with you &amp; your little princess, let him go. One day, he will look back with regrets &amp; guilt (I hope he does!) for his change of heart. Oh sorry, he doesn't have a heart! Cos he is HEART-LESS!

Be strong for yourself &amp; your little princess. Give her all the love and attention she deserves. Tell your little princess to forgive her dad; because to hate a person needs lots of energy to do so. I rather you &amp; your little gal's life to be filled with love, joy, peace &amp; hope.

You take care yah! God bless you &amp; your family!

Hi

I happen to pass by this thread accidentally n read the blog. The victim happen to be a friend. As she is ungoing tremendous stress with her ugly divorce proceedings which have serious percussions due to the above blog. Pls refrain to comment. The petty arrogant crazy jerk and his "so called nice" parents had been giving her hell of a time though it was the jerk's fault.

Y woman have to always be the 1 who suffer???? Y man can always be so irresposible??? When they love u they will say so much nice things. When they changed, they changed! Thats the power of what they call love!

I always told my friends, nothing is more important than money. Woman must be smart to have personal $ that man don know. But words r always easlier to say than done.

Everyday there's all this sad story. Really feel life is so hard!

i can't read that cos
it shows
"It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation."

i can't read that 2
it shows
"It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation."

Janice be strong and just concentrate on your little princess and her future. All mummies are here to help and support you. Many women are facing the same situation like yours. The thing is you are bringing it out. They are having with themselves. This is what the difference is. So don't worry dear. Take care. Take care of ur little princess.

i hope there is an update or Janice or how we can help her to support her baby. as in mentally support or baby product support. single mother, not easy somemore the baby girl is innocent. did u guy watch a documentary by fann wong or dont know what project she did. she went to a country whereby the is a child, the mom put him in the orphanage, promised him she will look for him, cos she need to work. but on the other hand, his mom told the person in charge, she hated him because the child face resemble his dad alot! which make her reminds him again and again.
i dont mean Janice will be like this, but i hope we able to help Janice. =)

Back