A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi Char can send to me too??
[email protected]
So envy u going holiday now I wishing also but cannot dun think I can enjoy also...haha
So now holiday mood....good for TTC...hehe
btw I check price for Dr Caroline Khi $598 12 wks $498 for 20wks unlimited visits I think +1 detail scan also. But deliever only in private hospitals.

My folic acid and multi vit buy from GNC but the taste is very horrible. NTUC one is sweet aah...hmm maybe can try change.
I took evening primrose oil for a while too but dunno works a not but I know Vit E is good for spermies...hehe

Paperplane
Faint +ve still got chance mah I think u go gynea they can scan for u leh see got the waterbag anot than know confirm preggy anot lor
Better than blood test right.

Hi d_woof,

I have no idea too. Guess ve to check wif doc if our body is enough?

For those who are going for check up, perhaps can check us check wif ur gynae?

Thanks!

Hi,

I had been reading the postings from Aug 05 but had never posted.

Let me introduce myself. I am in my early 30s and had been ttc-ing on and off for half a year, but getting very serious due to age.

Hubby had some other illness which requires him to be under constant medication (because of that also cannot visit sinseh since cannot clash west and eastern medications) which had possible side effects of low sperm count. His stupid doctor told him its low sperm count, not NO sperm count then he bo chap attitude. Always watching tv and putting his laptop on his lap. And he goes overseas often too so timing is no good either.
sad.gif

Thinking of 'forcing' him to get a SA liao.

Very sad sometimes especially when people around me always get pregnant and keep asking me when is it my turn and why I delay having kid. As if I got a choice.
sad.gif

katherine, I am also living in woodlands. Never knew there is a doctor there. May I know how much he charged for a SA?

Char, does your consolidated list contains all the important information? Cos I was thinking of setting up another thrend that is TTC - FAQ with all the important information so that newbies don't have to keep answering about the acroyms, where to buy preseed, palace wine, etc. Since you already had the list, can you please post it for all of us? Thanks!

baby76, can I join in but just buy the OPK and not the pregnancy kit? Please let me know.

BTW, read in one of the very old postings that spiral (sp?) had the softcopy of the book "miracles do happen". Can spiral or someone send to me? Thanks!

BTW ladies, seemed that my BBT not very good. Maybe because I sleep with my mouth open. Today after keying in my temperature, FF can no longer detect O though previously it was supposedly on day 17. Thats why now thinking of using OPK to further narrow down O day.

383917.jpg

Hi Bloom,

Dun give yourself too much pressure. Relax and I'm sure you can do it.

I'm now reading "Taking Charge of your fertility" which a lot of pple intro as they said the hit rate is high. I'm not sure as I've not tried yet. But will start to chart my temp soon.

Not only you can know your O day thru the chart, and oso from the cervical fluid and cervical position.

Maybe you can visit the website www.tcoyf.com for more info?

Good luck to you.

Cheers.

hi teddyhope,

going to see gynae next week liao.. but i dun place my hope too high.. becos of too many "zahu"..

bloom - dun give too much pressure ya. take it easy .. and sweet talk to ur hb to go for some check up lor.. for both of ur bb sake ..

HI BLOOM..

Seems like men take things for granted hor.. my hb also.. always say we are still young, no need to worry.

i also staying at woodlands. always see alot of babies and pregnant woman around vista point, so envious

d woof,

yupyup..will update u gals once blood test tesult came out ya.

now woodland have 4 khakis liao..

paperplane stays ... blk 800+
stella satys....blk 500+
katherine..... blk ??
bloom.....blk ??

. can hv mj session liao..
384084.jpg

April, just finished reading the book yesterday!
happy.gif
But then looking at my chart...eerrrrrr.. don't think I can get anything out of it.

paperplane, I am staying at blk 600+ but don't know how to play mahjong. :p

katherine, by SA I mean sperm analysis (I thought that is the 'usual' thing that men will test for.), Cos if I ask hubby to go to govt hospital and wait a few hours to take one test he sure don't want to go. Or does male gynae not do this kind of test?

baby26/wong (sorry got your nick wrong first time round), if it is too complicated for you to 'calculate' those ordering just OPK and not pregnancy kit then let me know. Maybe I will get on my own. Most probably I need all 100 of them anyway.

Hi, why don't you gals buy the OPK and Pregnancy kit in Singapore? If it is just ovulation test kits and pregnancy kits.
I have been TTC before. Then, seek IVF treatments, have 2 children.

hi bloom,

my gynae is a male gynae. the SA i think he charge $30 but need to go to TMC to do the test not in the clinic.

Hi Summer

Hmmm... not very sure leh... I got mine from my gynae... together wif some other medication... she normally lump the all the medication cost together... so I also dunno how much that is... U may wanna check wif Guardian see if they hv lor....

Hi Zenn

How is yr bro doing? Hope he didn't complain the job too boring... hehehehe...

Wow Paperplane

So good... can find so many gals staying around yr area... if u all get preggy the same time... really can play mahjong liao... hahhah.... I stay in Bt Batok... matured estate liao... so not many preggies walking around... but many kids running around.... my neighbour's kids juz came to my hse on Sat... nearly driven crazy by them... really wondering... if I have bb.. will he/her be like them.... oh no... but of course, they are still very cute lah... hehehhee...

Hi Bloom

Looking @ yr chart... think the most possible is that u O on either CD 14 or 15... but u might wanna start wif OPK since yr BBT readings like not very accurate...

Hi Bloom,

I personally feel OPK is more accurate than BBT reading. My BBT reading also not very good but then when i use OPK, it show positive on my O day.

hi Enerus, my OPK reading line never gets darker than the control line (only nearly as dark, not even same darkness), is it normal? I just started using OPK... Thanks
happy.gif

Louie, the 1st mth i tried OPK, reading line is also more faint than control line. However this mth i tried, its much darker than the control line. I heard from my gynae that i might not have enough hormones last mth. But nevertheless, still BD as usual, i still treat it as a +ve result.

Hi Bloom
think most of the information will be in file..stuff like useful websites,where to get folic acid,doc's charges(but will need more update for that) and recipes to 'bu' the body...

hi gals,
by the way, remember to watch scv 11 tonight at 10pm.program is called inside the womb

Hi Koori

Dun sian lah... mi in my 2WW now too... going for blood test either tmr or wed... to check if I ovulate well this cycle.... hopefully, everything goes on fine... Looking @ my CM... think it's abit more normal than the previous few cycles... hopefully, will get preggy this cycle...

Hi Char

No SCV leh...

Hi Paperplane

Hhahhahaa... u dunno how to play mj still ask pple to play? u wanna pay school fee ar? actually, I also dun play very well... so I only play wif a few of my colleagues and my neighbour coz we play very small... then not so stressful...

Good morning!!

Wahh... all strike tis time ah? so good! I also want!! kekeke... me O period this week, pray for the best!

Wat tv show are u all toking about for tonite?

Hi hi...

I tink I wil b super buzy wif my work tis wk...haizzz...the mgmt is drillin on our resultz liao...

Btw...I jus wen to my gynae to scan my follicle...at CD15...my biggest egg oni measured 14mm...n my lining oni measured 0.5mm...or issit cm???...my ovu shld b delayed tis mth...n hence my AF...

Anyway...I m spposed to go bac at CD19 to check if the egg has grown to 20mm...AND...my gynae has asked me to do IUI the next day if my egg is ready...OMG!!!...I mean...I hv heard so much abt IUI...but she din gimme any warnin tat she may try IUI on me...my heart is still poundin...my hb said tat he wanted to consider first as he was oso unprepared tat we hv to do IUI...prob it was cos I told my gynae tat I wanted to get preg by tis yrdurin my last visit...

My gynae oso said tat she had not heard of EPO formin a layer of oil in our uterus...n we shld not take cough mixture to increase our EWCM...hee...she gave me a horror look when I suggested cough mixture...

Hi Msn...

I tink u better prepare yrself mentally first...when u go for yr CD14 scan...hee...she may ask yr hb to do a SA...or she may suggest IUI...

Hi Paperplane...

U hv still not gone to a gynae???!!!...quick quick...go go go...gd luck!!!

Hi Paperplane...

2WW = Two Weeks Waiting = The time btw yr ovu n AF when u r still not confirmed whether BFP or AF

Jus read a thread yesterday...there was a mummy who requested for breast milk for her 6 mth old...due to the recent demise of her hb...she was on anti depressant med...n hence cld not breast feed...n her bb was allergic to all kinds of formula milk...so poor tink...

Hi, Koori
As I got PCOS. my fresh IVF failed, the subsequent 2 FETs succeeded.
The cash to pay is a lot lower as now, many charges can be paid through Medisave. I did my IVF many years ago, so have to pay a lot of cash.
Just did my last FET, now in 2ww for pregnancy test next week

Hi Paperplane

I think someone did that before... but I didn't keep... not to sure if anyone still hv that list...

Hi Fizz

U mean u O so late? yr gynae seems abit rush hor? nvr warn u all already want u all to go for IUI? Hv u tried to take Clomid? I also didn't ovulate well enough... but I didn't scan my egg... so, also dunno if my egg is too small or wat... but after taking Clomid, my CM looks more promising... if u hv not try that.. perhaps, u wanna give it a try first before going for IUI... (Juz a personal suggestion, the decision is yrs of course)

Hi Berries

Of course... hopefully all in this thread will graduate soon...
board-post.cgi

Hi Paperplane

I think someone did that before... but I didn't keep... not to sure if anyone still hv that list...

Hi Fizz

U mean u O so late? yr gynae seems abit rush hor? nvr warn u all already want u all to go for IUI? Hv u tried to take Clomid? I also didn't ovulate well enough... but I didn't scan my egg... so, also dunno if my egg is too small or wat... but after taking Clomid, my CM looks more promising... if u hv not try that.. perhaps, u wanna give it a try first before going for IUI... (Juz a personal suggestion, the decision is yrs of course)

Hi Berries

Of course... hopefully all in this thread will graduate soon...
board-post.cgi

thanks koori
happy.gif
So, if OPK line not dark enough less chance of getting preggie? Me in the 2ww also. This mth decided to be less "kan cheong" abt it lor. Yes, prayfully all of us will be successful
happy.gif

I don't have increased CM leh... is it a symptom of preggie?

Wat is IUI? FET?

Fizz,

Any idea why your gynae prompted u to do IUI, isit becos u have been trying very long?
I was tyring to ask gynae if i can do IUI? But most likely she will say not so soon cos i haven try for 1 year.
Btw, any idea how much it will cost? And wat are the steps involved in IUI? Tot tat at least we are mentally prepared in case gynae also suddenly prompted us to do IUI. ; p

Back