A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

wait wait wait... which Sandy we talking abt here? i getting very lost.. kekkeke.... Sandy i met before right? blur now...

Sandy!!!!! CONGRATS!!! I almost cry too! so Happy for u Sandy!

SANDY!!! CONGRAT!! WOW... u really can "ren" for 3mths leh.. keke
happy.gif

elmo.. pls.. dun be depress.. stay +ve ok... *hugz

oh no.. lower tummy left side (somewhere the ovary) is feelin weird leh.. very painful.. for a while though... can confirm its really feel like aching
sad.gif

Lyn: i am currently with RMG, the nurse paged for my gynae during my 7th week cos i was bleeding. My gynae called me back in just 5mins. She went back to hosp, 15 mins later after i reach RMG. She is really very patient, even i called her like 15 mins before 12am.
happy.gif

hello gals,
I went to A&E again just now.. had bleeding again.....
Luckily gynae checked and everything is ok...cervix is still close.
He says that the reasons of the bleeding is unknown... it could be caused by lots of things...likely to be around the implantation site.... nothing to do with my womb.....
he also mentioned that my blood test looks good...even thou it's 1260 cos he says the level is ok... so by sat should see the sac.... he says that some people see it much later and some sooner...so nothing to worry about.... but he more or less wants me to be in the middle... dun think either side too much....:p
He gave me progesterone cream to apply for the next 3 days.
He also asked me if I wan to stay in hospital which of course I say no....,,, :p
Frankly speaking when I was at the hospital just now... I felt a bit drained out by this pregnancy...(mainly also affected by a bad news I heard today about a lady about her pregnancy...) just now I just keep praying for strength and comfort.. think I'm feeling much better now...
Thanks gals for keeping me in prayers... *hugs hugs hugs*
This naught bb is making me very worried and busy and very broke... but I just hope all will be well ....
leaving it to God....
Yes! I'm still positive.... just got a bit beaten just now... but ok now.......

Sandy,
not to worry about not letting us know.. most impt you and bb is safe now.
happy.gif
Take care now ok?

Gals,
Just wan to say one more thing.. "I dunno what I would have done without you gals"... all the support and prayers are keeping me going.
happy.gif

Hi elmo...
*hugs* *hugs* Do stay positive
happy.gif
I will keep you in my prayers... Do have a good rest in bed. Try not to get out of bed. Try not to raise your hands too. Take care...

Ling,
Thank you... But I prefer Mt Alvernia or TMC. Now my gynae is at Gleneagles. To get to Gleneagles, I will pass by Mt A, TMC, TTS, KKH, Mt E, before reaching Gleneagles! It doesn't make much sense in case of emergency rite? haiz... but I think my hubby wun be very pleased if I wanna change. Cos gynae got some relationship with his relative... Aiyo... dunno is it the nurse who picked up the phone never tell the gynae to call me ah... Last time after my op when I got bleeding, when I called, I will be transfered to speak to my gynae immediately one...

lyn: why hubby wont be happy? its for the sake of both mother n child. i bet he is a sensible man to understand that. Tell him abt your experience with the nurse who fail to call u back. Not all calls are transferrred to the gynae immediately, maybe u have to understand this pt. Usually it takes a little more time than usual. If the gynae is in OP, they muight not be able to pick up or with a patient they cant pick up either, as the patients are paying for the gynae time too.

Elmo: dear, pls have complete rest in bed. stop moving ard. be a real good girl listen ok? not for u.. but for the sake of the little one. We took a long path to get where we are, so listen to gynae advices are the best medicine.
happy.gif

Dear Sandy,
Though we've never met before, I can truly understand your happiness and disbelief in finally being able to conceive. I did my HSG as well and hubby also did SA. So we are quite the same. Went thru so much and finally got our wishes fulfilled. Pls do take good care of urself and may u have a smooth pregnancy journey!

elmo,
glad to know that u receive medical attention in time ...........
so r u on medical leave? I hope the doc give u more days to rest ......
I'm sure everything is going to be ok....
You take care and rest well!

Lyn,
Must call the gynae again this morning, ok? It's important .....
Must make sure you get to talk to him to answer all your doubts ......
I think you've evey rights to change gynae if you think he's not doing a good job, ultimately you're the one paying the $$$$ ..... they can't stopped a dissatisfied customer from moving to other competitor as this is a free market ........

Hopeful,
thanks
I hope everything is fine with you too ....

morning all!!

Val and Nat,
YES!!I felt so much confidence after hearing Sandy's miracle bb story!!last night kept thinking of her pregnancy and really felt so happy and touched for her....
happy.gif

ok now I felt much relieved to go for HSG!!
wish me luck ok!!

Sandy,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful miracle bb!!
happy.gif

Take good care!!

elmo,

Please continue to have faith ok!!
Rest well and stay positive!

294665.gif

PHEWWW!!! Wat a relief... we were all so scared last night u know? Okie, dun talk abt this any more... hope u and bb "ping ping an an" from now on!

Hopeful, u're back! Never mind that AF came... recently i was thinking, hey IUI shd be very good wat, since can choose good spermies to inject, best genes leh, heehee, so be happy okie? We will be able to try IUI very soon, succeed or not, leave it to God!
294666.gif

Nat: Tomolo Seeing Dr T. kekekek dun forget.... today Thurs.. i remind u.. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* Reminder... pls dun forget your appt with Dr T.....

poshbb/choo,
me resting resting....I noe... I will be positive and rest. I've put on 1 kg liao so far...eating well and sleeping well...little piggy... hahahahhaha :p

xmm,
yes.. I was on hospitalisation leave till end of this week.. saturday seeing doc again.

Nat,
I know... Val told me...
happy.gif

*hugs* Sorry to worry you gals. :p
your appt coming soon.... jia you jia you.. hope the results everything ok..
happy.gif

Ooooookie.. me off to rest rest liao.
happy.gif

Have a good day gals!
happy.gif

elmo

*hugz* Glad to know that you're alright & the blood level is ok. stay in bed & rest well. U take care! Did the gynae say have to increase injections?

I've also got a bit of bleeding today again. I'll rest in bed lor. Gynae said before nothing much can be done except for more injections & bedrest. So i'll just rest & c how. You're right Elmo, our babies make us so worried and busy and very broke.
sad.gif

morning babes
happy.gif

thks elmo..
happy.gif
good that u didnt think too much.. ur HCG is still goin strong.. dun worry hor..

welcome back hopeful
happy.gif
glad that u enjoy ur trip..

i almost take out my last HPT to test this morning but stop myself coz sure wasted one.. keke :p actually i'm confuse rite nw as tomolo goin clubbin with colleagues.. if i drank its sure affect bb.. haiz..

<font face="Calisto mt"> Morning gals,

Elmo,

Pls b gd &amp; stay in bed. Dun get affected by e bld test result. Be strong &amp; positive for ur BB. I'm sure u're in e gd hands of Dr. Ho.

Lyn,

If u r really not happy w ur gynae then make a change. Imagine wat happen if u r preggie &amp; was not given immediate attention by ur gynae or his assistant.

My gynae always return my calls or sms no matter how late. He will even respond to my kan cheong HB's not so urgent sms even if it's like 2-3am in e morning.</font>

sandy ~ although i dun know u, but i am also very happy that u got pregnant leh.. congrats &amp; congrats. Nothing but congrats again..
This boost me somemore confident to do HSG after anotehr few mths tries if i still dun strike. kekeke
Do u know Dr Fong does HSG? cos i also seekig opinion from him 2mths ago. He is kind &amp; very patient hor. I am diagnosed with PCOS &amp; adeno. My womb size is bigger than normal. mine is 67mm. where a normal pax max is 60mm oni. so kinda sad. but he say is alrite.

mashy... cannot lah.. then no point goin clubbin liao.. keke its a must for me to take liquor in clubs or pubs.. no beer and soft drinks for me :p

hello milo, didn't hear from u for a long time hor?
happy.gif
How are u?

Ling,
cham... i can imagine how u chase your kid next time, heehee! And yes... countdown begins... i must enjoy today, tmr may have to start taking meds... yucky meds...

Elmo,
u must be really tired after last night... how come u still have energy to feel apologetic?? haha! rest rest rest!!!

Choo,
the SO in SO-IUI, refers to "super ovulation" lor... meaning u have to take jabs to boost eggie and induce ovulation... if your eggie is already good, maybe no need this SO.... but i think some gynaes will perform SO-IUI anyway, cos higher chance mah!

One step at a time... u do HSG first... wait 2-3 cycles, if strike, then happy lor! If never strike, then u consider things like IUI etc... okie? Now for u, its HSG first!
happy.gif

Today is my CD28 (DPO 16). No more light cramp cramp, but bloating. Very sad tat today's temp only 36.22. Heart broken when saw this temp.

lyn
HSG is good and so far we've got Juliann, Mrs Tan and me to prove.. ke ke.. dont be confused my dear.. just ask yourself which U prefer and you will follow that path.. be happy dont worry
happy.gif

my gynae is Dr Fong Yang and he has 2 clinics located at Jalan Membina (opp to Tiong Bahru Plaza) and Paragon. He does delivery at most of the hospitals here. He is one that gives you a willing listening ears, give your good advice but dont want U to spend unnecessary money.. He will also return calls to patients..
happy.gif

hopeful
welcome back!
happy.gif

AF reports will get you prepare for your IUI procedure.. Wish you all the best in your coming IUI.. Hope to hear good news from you too..
happy.gif

Ling
that Sandy is ME! ME! ME! hahaha... wait, why U HATE me? U noti Mommy... dont friend U liao.. hahaha

Mei2
Thanks a lot..
happy.gif
it is not easy to keep mum for 3 months but just 'ren' all the way till yesterday lor.. haha

Sandy,

So Dr Fong was the first gynae who said you didn't ovulate?Who is your 2nd gynae?

Luckily u didn't heed their advice and just BD!!
happy.gif

elmo
glad you are ok.. we were so worried for U last nite while we were chatting in MSN and Val told us about you.. Prayers work wonders.. It is good to keep positive thinking. Please please rest well, dont ever move around that much... listen to doc and take your pill and cream regularly.. God is good!
happy.gif

Mrs Tan
thanks a lot..
happy.gif
how are U and bb doing? me too wish you all the best and take good care of yourself.. and enjoy your pregnancy days..
happy.gif

Choo
pls do a HPT test b4 u go for your HSG, ok? just to ensure that everything is ok cos U will need to sign to confirm that U r not pregnant when doing the HSG procedures.. dont worry, everything will be fine and good..
happy.gif

Choo
Dr Fong is my 2nd gynae and now I m seeing him cos both HB and I feel more comfortable with him.. well my 1st gynae is Dr WH Kee at TMC..

Jenny
It was my 2nd gynae Dr Fong who said that my womb is bigger.. I cant recall the exact size now.. I will go home and check tonight and let U know again..
happy.gif

<font face="Calisto mt"><font color="0000ff">Lyn</font>,

Replied ur PM. Hope it helps. Cheer up &amp; b positive. I'm sure u will see
294712.gif
soon. Dun b so stress, rem anyhow do anyhow strike</font>

mashy
u too must rest well like elmo.. as long as our dear bb is doing well, it doesnt matter how busy and broke we can be.. God bless U..
happy.gif

jenny
sorry that I missed yr 1st posting. I think Dr Fong does HSG, maybe u can call up his clinic to check with his nurses..

I agree with U that Dr Fong is kind and patient towards his patients.. He did tell me not to worry about my womb size.. so when I confirmed preggie, he give me the jab twice weekly for 3 months is to ensure that BB can attach to my womb more firmly..
happy.gif

Wishing you all the best too..
happy.gif

Sandy: finally you've decided to let it out huh? i think your TTC experience will motivate all the girls here...girls...keep it up okay???

Hi jenifur..

Thank you..
happy.gif

My gynae finally called me this morning... He said clomid will not cause breasts lumps one. Wait till menses finish and see if the lumps still there or not. If AF overdue one week, go see him to test...

Chikako,

Hi morning...my temp dropped to 36.33 yest but AF didnt report...this morning temp increased to 36.44...was a bit hopeful...but juz now..went ladies n saw AF reporting

Sandy,

Think not preggie lah..cos flow a bit 'normal'liao saw RED!!hehe...

btw where is Dr Fong's clinic?How is his charges?

naturally,

Yes madam!will do one thing at a time!so HSG here I come!!
happy.gif

choo
the test is to give an answer whether to go for HSG or not..

Dr Fong's clinics at Jalan Membina (opp to Tiong Bahru Plaza) and Paragon. I m seeing him at Paragon #15-09.

1st consultation is $70 and subsequent is $45..
happy.gif

MOrning Gals....
happy.gif

Sandy,
wow... u r make it..
really pei fu u to keep secret till now..
big big congratulation to u..
happy.gif

pls take care urself..

Elmo,
glad know u stay positive..
stay strong n take care
will praying for u...
happy.gif

choo,
u might be next one to annouce good news for u..
the hope still there as long as never see RED
dun give up...

miracle/xmm,
glad to hear both of u recovery well
request more MC fr doc if still feeling not well..

yah, Choo, u see whether AF flow is normal or not... and to be on the safe side, can test hpt b4 u do HSG lor, like wat sandy suggested... she is a very careful person hor? Such a motherly trait, heeheehee!
294748.gif

Back