A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Pinky,
Me FT working mum.
happy.gif

Apple,
I am staying near boon lay sec. How about you? Which ifc is your gal in?

Bakaholic,
Not yet...I'm not having the 'big' celebration, mainly for family.
How's about you? Did you join the jurong mummies FB?

<font color="ff6000">bakaholic, Me nearer to Pioneer Mall but we still quite near too. I initially wanted to put my girl to LSH but v v v ex so in the end went to Mfs @ JP.
happy.gif
</font>

Pinky,
Me in the midst of planning as we want to do it at external venue so have to book early. Will invite friends and families.
Is there a jurong mummies FB? I didnt know. Previously, i went into the smh jurong mummies thread to enquire about something but none replied me so i didn't join the thread anymore.

Apple,
JP parking is bad so we didn't bother to check out at all. We were deciding btw MFs near boon lay sec and LsH and we chose lsh cos they have nurses there, the menu looks better and the centre looks bigger and airy.

<font color="ff6000">Good Morning all!
happy.gif

Bakaholic, yar LSH got nurse....but we no $ to pay and we dun drive, so lsh out of the way....

wanted blk 922 which the mummies here put their kids in but out of the way. bo pian, so everyday I will walk to Pioneer Mrt and then take to Boon Lay Mrt.
</font>

batbat, hello....i just got discharged from TMC, was hospitalised twice...suffering from hyperemesis. Am now on very effective but also very exp drugs. Dr Tham has no choice but to put me on it as he has tried a few n none worked but i was very close to starvation already n he didnt want to wait n see anymore. I was on drip thrice but they only help when Dr Tham included the drug. Once im off it i start vomitting again. Really felt like terminating the pregnancy but everytime i want to do it, Dr Tham will scan n let me see the bb. Im scheduled for amnio on hari raya eve due to poor oscars results. I just hope the bb is normal. Really dont wish to go thru live birth to kill it....

<font face="segoe ui"> so long never come in here to chat...hows everyone?</font>

butterwaffles,
<font face="segoe ui"> oh dear, hope everything alright for you</font>

<font face="segoe ui">cutiebb99 aka pinkysheepy</font>

pinky, am trying my best to regain my strength...i feel v emotionally scarred by this hyperemesis. Cant take care of my boy well n i feel so damn guilty towards him. Guess evone chatting in FB...i was tempted to PM you for the confinement nanny contact but everytime hold myself back from making plans in case i have to give up this baby.

hello all, happened to chance upon this thread, me jurong mummy too

butterwaffles, your nick v familiar, did you joined my BP before?

btw, i posted this because i wanted to share with you about my MS for my #1
i have MS till 6mths, and everyday i cannot even sip water. so i vomit non stop, dehydrated, cry n cry. sleep was the only time im not vomitting so i slept a lot. i was very insistent not to go to the hosp even though my gynae wanted me to....
i couldnt eat anything, but in order to vomit out something, i had a grand total of 3 pcs of biscuits a day, and thats not a big pc of soda biscuit, half the size nia
and sips of water in between vomitting session so that at least i can vomit out the water...the above scenario was for the GOOD days. bad days, no intake of food + water at all...just kept vomitting lor

i lost 10kg at least during the 6mths, i had to work too, boss not flexible about working from home. cannot sit in car, take train etc because of motion sickness...

i have a colleague's wife MS ALL THE WAY till delivery for her FOUR kids....

you are not alone. dont be depressed...never give up just because of MS. you have to tell yourself you can do it, then naturally your body will have the will to fight back and overcome. whats this pain compared to even more?

i hope i dont offend you here, just want to boost your morale
happy.gif

jia you!

pixiepixel, so glad to see your post, i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy but at least i know i'm not alone in this....i am perplexed at your insistence on not admitting to hospital &amp; your gynae let it go? I went from 43kg to 36kg in 2 months (i'm only 15 weeks now i think), at a point of time, didnt bathe for 2 days as i couldn't make it to the bathroom. With my #1 to look around, i cannot afford to let myself slide further, i must actively seek for solutions to feel better. At first, i didn't want to be admitted as well, i thought that armed with my #1's MS experience, i know what to expect &amp; what to do already but it is so much more jialat this time. I was near to starvation apart from being dehydrated but the worst thing is not being able to care for my boy, which resulted in alot of conflicts between me and my husband &amp; parents, who think it is all in my head. I was convulsing in nausea at night. I was lucky my gynae took me seriously, did not tell me its all in my head and that it will subside. What worried him was the rapid weight loss &amp; the possibility of kidney &amp; liver malfunction. I wanted to slap the TMC nurses who repeatedly made me take my weight when i cannot even stand straight.

What i find hardest to bear was the lack of belief &amp; mental support from my closed ones. I was puking so badly my husband asked me if i wish to terminate the pregnancy as he is sick &amp; tired of having to deal with my drama. I didnt argue, i didnt cry. Where got strength.

I am surprised you are able to recollect your MS experience with such optimism. I delivered my boy in year 2010 and because of the bad MS i had with him, till now, i cannot look at a cracker without feeling the urge to retch. I cannot smell 100 plus or H2O without feeling sick. If this baby didnt come as a surprise, i might never have #2 because of the fear of MS amongst other factors.

I wanted to give up so many times. Didnt get to give up because no strength to crawl to TMC to ask for termination. And now, dont wish to give up as i dont wish to suffer for nothing and i can already see the baby's form. All developed already....really cant bear to give it up now. But now its no longer my choice. I'll have to wait for my amnio and see what God decided for me.

<font color="ff6000">butterwaffles jia you jia you. Everything will be worth it when u see #2. Maybe can consider ligate when deliver #2, or IUD. Jia you. Ur hb only in a fit of anger.</font>

Hi Mummies,

I am new here.
I understand that some mummies here having children in ichiban montessori (Yunan).
Can you share your views?

Hi sheepy,

I have this aunty that came out once evey mth from indonesia that does cleaning. she will stay for a week or 2 before going back to indoesia again.
She is charging me SGD 70.
Normally she comes at 8.30-9am and finish about 3 plus. she does gd job!
if you are interested i can send you her contact.

Hi Ling,

trying to pm u but ur pm is not enabled. Can share me the contact?
does she do in wkend as I am working. u mean $70 for 6 hrs?

sigh...not easy to find a good &amp; available cleaning lady. I have 1 toddler &amp; 1 baby. And working 5 days. So many hse chores to do so really wish to find a part-time cleaner to ease my load. Of course I hope to find someone charing at a reasonable rate.

hi jurong mummies,
I'm new here and staying at jw st64. would like to check if any of you mummies send your kids to ICHIBAN MONTESSORI CHILD CARE CENTRE at Yunnan crescent?

Hi mummies, im staying at jw st 61 and have big problem of getting cc for my girl. i need to go back to workforce but every cc seems to have long waitlist. for those who has kid in mft (infant care/cc), is it that their online registeration is the only way to enroll? i may need to put her in infant care/cc opp jw pri sch, infant care for half day.. do u think half day has bigger chance to get in or full day?

Hmmm, depend on d CC or infantcare. Some may need u to go down @ register. So I tint best is to call &amp; check w d CC to chk w their registration procedure.

BBtigger,
It's better to call them direct or visit them in person.
Previously, when we were looking for ifc from My 1st skool, the main line says no vacancies. But we tot to try our luck and went to visit them, with no appt. And strangely, they have 2 places.
So, maybe you might wanna call them to ask.
Btw, infant half day fees and full day only defer by $100-200 only. it' more worthwhile to go for the full day.

Bakaholic! Hi!! Lol! Ya the other thread quite close knit, find it hard to click too.. Yup thrRe's an fb GDP which we chat in. More privacy n easier to keep up with
happy.gif

Hi Jamie,

I have yet to enrol my daughter.
You intend to enrol with them or you are part of them?
happy.gif

Any feebback on this child care?

Hi jurong mummies!

I'm new to this forum and staying at jurong st 72..

I'm also having a big headache now looking for a cc for my coming 18mths girl.. As my mum is tired to look after her..

Any mummies have any feedback on bright sun cc?

<font color="0000ff">Hi sweet melody paradise (you've got a long nick, hehe), i'm at westwood avenue.

Have not been to see Brightsun, but i've got a colleague who's child is there. seems like always changing teachers. she also feedback to me her son seldom go outdoor to walk / play de. always indoor only. depends on how u look at it lah. some ppl prefer more outdoor play coz nature mah. some ppl prefer more academic.

not sure abt the academic n other stuff. My boys are with Carpe Diem at Blk 739 though.</font>

Hi sweet melody paradise,

Are you referring the bright sun cc at blk 635?

I find that their teachers are not the caring type and like to shout at the children! I saw their lunch is a small bowl of rice with veg soup or a little bit of meat;(

Will not suggest you to send your child there!

Hi mummies, havent been logging in for ages..

My girl still at the Ichiban MMI CC, so far so good =)

By the way, there is a new PAP IFC and CC under Blk 987D and 987A. They are building it now, should be completed in 6 months.

Hi mummies,
seldom log in too... now also having headache sourcing for playground for my 15 month old boy... my first skool full liao...now also considering Ichiban MMI or cherie heart at corporation place.

i prefer cherie heart cos the centre seems quite new &amp; big but MIL saying cherie heart too far, sianz...

hi cheesecake, ur girl is with ichiban MMI Childcare? not the montessori? heard tt its operate by prc, so its good?

Hi i love maxmax, how do u find carpe diem? the fee was high for a cc, n how do u find the academic? i know there is outdoor activities, bt do they teach much for 18mo group or at least have drawing &amp; some little learning program?

i have went bright sun and impression not good. even my hubby said so, and tell me not to consider coz ask this, ans not there. cannot take a look inside until confirm got vacancy and yes, not outdoor activities too... principal is not always around and only teacher can provide little info to us.

Oh sorry, u have indicate its MMI so the ichiban is not the CC operate by PRC..

Does anyone know is it tt summer montessori is just a playgroup n not CC?

Hi BBtigger, mine is the Ichiban montessori one, not PRC one. There is two Ichiban at Yunnan. Accordingly to my SIL nbours, the PRC one is very academic. Even though that is the case, I dont like their environment.

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">BBtigger</font>
hhmm... so far i'm quite satisfied with their program. Maybe coz I nvr expect too much bah. I see my boy's worksheet, got colouring, art &amp; craft like pasting, no tracing yet.

What learning programmes are u looking at?

I often see CD principal around. She's quite hands on too, not just sit in the office all the time. Both the supervisor and principal sometimes will assist the teachers to look after the kids. There was a day I went to pick my boys at nearly 645pm. the P was still there.. together with 2 other teachers.</font>

thanks cheesecake. i would like to send my girl there too, but its not possible to walk from my home, no bus to reach there, and my girl too young to take the sch bus. probably thinking of sending her there when she is older to take sch bus.

ilovemaxmax, thanks for the confirmation. when i speak to the principal, i didnt hear much abt the coloring etc. i would like her to involve on this as i heard fr her only outdoor activities.. so if i pay $450 aft subsidy, may not justify the amt im paying...

btw, i would like to join the fb group. i have email to cutiebb99, bt no response yet. is the fb group active? how can i join?

Hi, new here. My gal will be going to a pretty new mfs at tama jurong. onli started in nov. the outlook like not bad as is a building on its own. Mayb u all will like to try ur chance there?

Back