A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

mt
not sure abt kids leh..but read in papers that can only take when there r symptoms or may make the virus more resistant if you really get it. So he's oso going to check wif doc if it's really necessary.

mummies wif daughters
those tods who r toilet trained outside, when you bring them to the public toilets, which r cleaner for them? the squat or seat type? hb feels squat types cos dun hv to sit on the seat at all. N likes the squat ones too for now, maybe cos novelty..no squat toilets at home mah

cutie
replied ur email
happy.gif

cy
haha iyo so ambitious to paint trains ah?
hey, try those baby picture books for a starter.
I was showing him the book with shapes and thought it's good to intro art that way if u are really clueless.
Since he likes to draw shapes.
get him to do circles all over.
then each circle u can show him how to transform into a wheel, a sun, a lollipop, a plate, a pizza, a cake, a...

triangle- a tent, a slice of pizza, etc

rectangle- door, photo frame, etc

I think it is good if u can list down some of the items for each shape so that when u are guiding him, u wld be caught in the situation, no 冷场
always brainstorm more then if can hit a fraction of ur preparation is a job well done!

cheri
it seems that tamiflu is the most effective for now.
anyway, $50 is nothing if it gives u peace of mind and good health.
also, u might be interested to know that rt now there is a shortage of tamiflu...

Not true that if he travels ard u will get it.
If he travels and *touch wood* there are symptoms, disasters can be avoided still la.
Rmb Dr Chow? How he stayed away fr his family and they stayed SARS-free...

Be more vigilant at this time...

Made in Paris Teats
Wa! so hip ya?! haha so NUK has uprooted from Germany to Paris?

Cheri
Ning went thru a stage too of painting "aimlessly"...
I rmb she did a dark-coloured painting... so I took a little brush and asked if I cld join her in her painting... i did a little window and some yellow light coming in...

then we try to add on to her monotone painting and she outgrew that stage after a while...

anyone knows where i can buy those helium filled animals balloons that kids can walk wif using a string? i know there's one in parkway...where else?

cat
freaked out at the sight of what? so u think the squat ones r cleaner? but sometimes the floor can be quite wet esp if the ppl b4 had not aimed properly..yucks!

cheri
my fren who has a daughter...even now she is 8 yrs old...still go to squat ones....

hmmm....issit better if u get the toilet bowl seat cover(disposable) or maybe the sanitizer?? like those spray time..spray on th eseat..think now got BP leh

cat
think swine flu is slightly diff from sars as the infectious period starts b4 one even develops any symptoms. Unlike SARS the infectious period is few days after the first symptoms of fever etc.hence that's why they say the border checks now r not 100% fool proof too.

yes, it's amazing how so many things can be drawn just by using shapes...i've never had that dawned on me till now when i'm trying to draw wif N tog...reliving my childhood too hahah

cheri
S doesn't know how to use squat cubicle...think she is worry that she might get flush away...hee!
1st, find a clean/new toilet. 2nd, toilet paper to wipe the seat then wet wipes then dry it with toilet paper again. Used to use the toilet seat spray but too heavy to bring along.

dsii
i'm using the sanitized wet wipes to clean the seat first b4 letting her use it now. thinking of the spray too but hb finds it too troublesome haha...plus she loves to flush the toilet! Not a bad thing cos they r supposed to flush it anyway but the amt of germs...she's off diapers mostly when we're outside now. i find myself v busy haha..always gotta rem to bring her to the toilet. The other day b4 we left the supermart, she was throwing a tantrum & cryign. So we forgot & just proceeded home. She urinated on the car seat
sad.gif

cheri

she freaked out at the sight of the squat toilet, haha(same here la..)

and yes, it's cleaner for her bums but the FLOOR!! yikes!!! and u know me... I wld rather not go toilet!!!

elmo
the spray cannot be opened & poured into smaller bottle? how big is the one u got? Sureclean brand?

if she's really urgent, dun think hv time to clean so many rounds hahah..i just do one round wif the sanitised pigeon wipes.

dsii
toilet bowl seat covers not long term measure leh...each cover is slightly more than 10 cents!!!

how nice in japan & some european countries...free toilet covers in all public toilets haha

cheri
Yes I got the Sureclean one. It's in a metal tin spray cannot open to pour. Only 40ml but very heavy leh. Sometimes I use the hand sanitiser if really too dirty.
I will bring her to toilet whenever I myself need to go. So far quite ok
happy.gif

lin
can i ask a favour from you when u next go to jp? can help me check at the party shop in the new wing, near ntuc i think...if they do helium inflation of walking pet balloons? as in i bring the balloon myself & they just inflate it..how much for one? thanks thanks

Cheri,
The walking balloon u get from the bp section and the organizer staying at jurong and selling at $5+ less than $6 wif helium inflated outside is selling damn ex and there another store at jurong point along the 24hr supermarket stretch.

Cheri,
My company today just called in a doctor to vacinate all of us wif tamiflu and mention tamiflu is now control by goverment at the moment so if u need to get the jab or tablet better quick go get it.

garfield
why does ur company need to vaccine everyone? play safe ah?

yes, i'm looking at buying the balloon from bp too...her collection point is jurong west; not sure if it's the same seller u r referring to.

Cheri,
Ya same seller we talking about.

Not sure why vacinate every1 but wat I heard from the doc is tat our boss will every yr call them in and ytd ur boss send mass e-mail say he pay for the jab and to play safe lor.Health important etc.

Elmo, dsii
hehe elmo u know me the best!!
biggrin.gif

Cheri
yep jp got... next to ntuc extra got party shop selling walking pets

Garfield
wah ur coy gd leh...

Elmo
Sha also did not like Avent. Tried so many different brands, finally she likes Pigeon Wide Bottle. I still have so many BN Avent bottles and teats in my cupboard, as well as the microwave steriliser.

Cheri
Continue praying.... I'm praying that it won't attack Spore. Btw, Turf City has the shop too, just outside Giant. Centrepoint also has.

<font color="0000ff">Public toilet</font>
I always make sure I spray the sanitizer before using it. Then wipe it again w bb wipe/toilet papers. Sha knows the process, and helps me along whenever she needs to use. I just manage to train her not to wear diapers when we are outside. Does N allow J to bring her to public toilet? So far, Sha does not allow, she says becos papa is a boy.

Cutie
S$25? Can buy.

There are two types of Sureclean.
One is SureClean™ Hygienic Toilet Spray
One is SureClean™ Surface Disinfectant &amp; Cleaner

cheri
hahaha..i really very lazy mummy leh...now i stil wear diaper for ian if go out shopping..cos i dun wan to rush to look for toilets..haha..especially u know some malls only certain floors hv it...i wanna 'window shop at ease' hahaha..he only diaperless at home/sch/nap...

CG
ya ya..i understand..hahaha...maybe 2nd one bah...last time #1 i very 'gu luk'..will bring a small bottle...like those peel fresh juice bottle...if really cannot tahan..will drag him to one corner and pee in it..then when pass by toilets..then will pour away the pee...i think cos i also worried if he really urgent n u know lah..ladies toilets always packed..

dsii

really ah? he has 'tea' in his peel fresh bottle ah???!!!
i haven't tried that le...

usually when Ning is outside, she is ok if daddy brings her to the toilet.
She will tell him to bring her to the handicap toilet.

OK, it'm quite ks la... so i hv a bottle of sanitizer in my diaper bag for the kids in case need to use toilet seat... but hor... if it's dirty... iyo i'll try to get the cleanest possible lor...

Few times, Ning saw the condition of the seat and decided to go back then pee...

OK OK i was super ks and almost gotten this la...
it's a folder toilet seat that's for bring out.
The last time i saw at mothercare was $40 plus and was thinking wa so ex for her a**...
http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/CTGY/Folding-Potty-Seats.html

lin..
hahaha...now we are competing who is more lazy?? hahaha...sch wise, the teachers encourage us de..said try to go diaperless...cos they will hv toilet break..and said ian still follow to toilet even that time he had diaper on.....so he will go round see look wat others doing..hahaha...like a peeping tom...so the teachers said maybe let him join in the gang....hee

cat
hahaha...ya..fresh brewed hot tea...hehehhee...

u not KS lah..i hv a fren..using that now ...he said convenient..but to me..hmm..issit it bulky to bring along...

cat
i used it even in mrt train before..hee...very gross hor..but hor..he suddenly said want ssh ssh...i just brought him to a less crowded cabin..and tried to cover him with my big body..and he pee inside...

dsii
hahahaa aiyo call ur son peeping tom
biggrin.gif

wow pee in the train?! but yah no choice.. kids.. gotta go means gotta go..
btw ur peel fresh bottle idea leh.. but only for boys

cat, cg, dsii
din know got foldable toilet seat.. but yah i prolly wont lug it out as well..
or maybe bring a diaper out and worst to worst toilet v dirty.. jus get them to wear diaper and pee in it??

dsii

OMG!!! in the MRT???!!
hahaha so funny!

For ning, I ever stopped b4 my destination to let her use the toilet then resume ride.
If driving will go petrol kiosk.
Once we stopped at a hotel to let her use the loo.

We were coming back from M'sia. Asked her t use the loo but she didn't want.
Near causeway she wanted to go.
Then we said no more toilet liao.
She waited for us to cross causeway then said, SG liao?? Go look for toilet.
Sigh..

CG
bulky? haha but my bag is always quite big la..
now outgrew it and Kai is boy so easier to stand nn pee so now no need liao...

cat
ya loh...malu lah..but no choice...sekali he pee out more paiseh..so must be thickskinned...and hor afterbecome mummy..my skin became evenn thicker...

dsii,lin,cg

last time mil ever made Ning pee in plastic bag then throw away cos she said toilet seats so dirty.
I was very against it cos she threw it into the bin.
I thot... it's a potential health hazard to expose urine this way.
Germs are transmitted easily this way.
So I had a hard time telling them it' wrong!

Dsii,
Thanks for updating btw need me collect for u?Muz be excited huh for ur new shoe.keke.

Lin,
Ya tis company gd but then I am still not cfm.Sianz.

CG,Cat,Lin,Dsii
Last time I got 1 mummy frenz brought it out think the brand it called tippee tommy and instead of using those meant to be plastic bag to hold pee/poo she use normal plastic bag and the thing is actually not tat big cos she manage to stuff inside her backpack and it quite light less than 1 kg.

Initally I intend to get it but hor thinking of where to dispose pee/poo etc already sianz liao.

garfield

no la not so portable till anywhere also can use la.
i meant to use it to put over dirty toilet seat.
KS mah...
so no need to think of where to dispose the poo n pee.
happy.gif

mummies
wow, your todds are toilet trained?cy is still not. im too lazy and not too keen to start now...somewhere down the road, i have to really really try..but too many things going on now...

Cat,
Hey,tat a gd idea to use on top the toilet bowl but will it be slippery?

Dsii,
No prob ya.

CY
K is partial toilet train as in at sch,home and while nap she diaper free and if go out we will let her wear diaper cos lazy to bring her loo and keep asking her she need toilet anot btw u can try let CY nap w/o diaper then everytime once he wake up cheong him to the toilet cos intially I train K tis way.

cat
the foldable toilet seat thing sounds cool but the thot of bringing all the germs home to wash, dry then bring out again doesn't sound good to me haha.

cg
so which spray is better? ur sureclean is diff from elmo's metal one? dun seem to see it in carrefour b4 leh..maybe hv not been looking hard enough haha

lin
thanks for the number for the party shop. Can u rem if they display the walking pet balloons in the shop? cos J likes the way Parkway shop displays says it's nice to bring N there to choose herself. So told me not to buy from bp though cheaper. If JP displays then, nearer to us instead of Parkway.

cutie
i hv the sight words booklets too. Think $25 is the std rate...i got it from spree at abt that price too.

cg
N has no problem wif J taking her to the toilet. Sometimes she'll insist to follow me but she's ok wif either of us mostly.

Back