A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

Cheri
yep they display a few at the shop front...
next time i go check for u again
happy.gif

so sweet of j... for her bday?

Cheri,
I brought 1 before and it last about 3 day then cannot walk liao and by 4th or 5th it look sick as all the way sleeping and by 1st week it look like lost alot of weight and it dun last more than 2 week.

Portable Car Bag
I got mine as today I was at Compass Point so collected. Erm...the quality is not that great I have to say...

Surclean Spray
I got the compact size but still find it very bulky :p

Daddy bring daughter to toilet
S is fine with D bringing her & vice versa
happy.gif
I will always nag him make sure clean the toilet seat properly & make sure wipe her properly after that.

S is lazy. Alot of time she is too lazy to ask us to bring her to go toilet. So whenever I need to go I will drag her along. When we see her 'dancing' stepping away, she needs to go :D

Lin,
Muz describe so now wat is the ending ma luckily got from bp less than $6 or i very heartpain.

CG
Oh mine then was ur from bp?

Garfield
Mine was from Parkway.

Elmo
You managed to collect today? Did you call them? I'm still waiting for their confirmation on the collection date/time.

elmo
wat time were u at compass point??? hahha...if 2-4 then shld hv call me..i go down pass u the teat n pacifier..haahhaa

CG
Ya I called the lady last minute at 12+ to collect at 1+ from her block....cos didn't confirm going CP...eh thought u've already ordered n waiting to receive. Should have check with you first if you want me to collect for you?!

dsii
Iya didn't knw you will be there...grr... I was there from 12+ till 2+

i wasnt there
..but if 2 plus then after i send ian to sch...i can take a bus to compasspoint to meet u mah..nevermind..stick to old plan,...by mail...

cheri/CG,
i thought it as a good buy too...thanks. will grab the set.

toliet?
if we are outside and there is no toliet nearby eg carpark, we usually let zy do it on the grass patch.

for now, i dun let her sit on the toliet seat as it is infected with germs...hee hee sorry to say that. public toliet here is clean but i still believe on germs not seen by naked eye.

i will let her stand on the toliet seat and me holding her to pee. she usually poo every morning at home so poo no problem.

here dun have squat type.

Cutie,
Great tat I manage to make ur laugh about it.

CG
wow tat ex for a ballloon no wonder my frenz mention tat it was a rip off.

elmo and mummies in north east...

wanna go sengkang lib in the afternoon?
I'll be going after kai's nap.
abt 4pm.
been going to bishan till sian and thot of checking out the art exhibits there.

Cat
K's checkup today...I will be in Paragon from 1pm onwards. Will u be going to town?
btw, can I drop by ur place or if u r going to town later to collect the stuff CY helped to order? what is ur good time?

Elmo
K looks sooooo cute!! and he looks like S!!
happy.gif

hehe kate nowadays oso prefers to cruise.. and can stand unsupported for few sec
happy.gif

Cat
ooh the jap baby books so cute!

morning mummies
two strange incidents last night...
incident 1
put ch to bed at around 7plus, at around 10 plus heard her whining away. thought nothing of it but decided to look into the room...to my horror saw that she has pulled herself to standing position! she's sleeping on the top level of the playpen!lucky shes got short legs else she would have flipped over the edge.so massive lowering in hte middle of the night...

incident 2..
woke up groggy at 3am...couldnt find cy on his bed! thought he rolled down the floor, couldnt find him on the floor..then heard soft whimpering, thought he's on our bed, no..then thought he rolled outta the room..no...then in hte dim moonlight, saw him standing in his 'naughty corner' whimpering away...

morning asked him why he's standing there he couldnt say why,but did mention he was standing beside the window last night...dun like to stand there etc...haiz...

cutie
ZY pees in parks? hehe think you would not be able to let her do that as she grows older v soon. Wow, stand/squat on the toilet bowl is scary to me hahah. I've heard of some women doing that too. So do u clean the toilet seat after she comes down?

elmo
quality of car bag not so great ah? mine is in the mail on way to me liao..do u think it can be used on airplane too? though it might be kinda heavy esp considering their short attn span so will not be really drawing for long.

ur sureclean is 40 ml? but think CG's link shows a 20 ml one...where did u buy from?

ya, not good for them to control their bladder. S drinks so much water somemore. Keke when J brings her to the toilet, i try to close one eye on the cleanliness bit. Not that i'm fastidious abt cleanliness myself hahaha

lin
yaya for her bd...thanks, even better help me to snap a pic of the ones they display hahah...cos the Parkway really has quite a number for them to choose from so J doesn't mind the long drive up.

cg & garfield
so did u bring the balloons back to pump again? guess if the balloon is still in good condition & the child likes it, i dun mind paying to inflate it again. More worth than paying for their toy car rides hhaha...i've heard of some buying in bulk to give away during bd parties...then no need goody bags. Every child walks away wif a pet hehe

cy
oh no, poor boy! was he having a nitemare? hmm so will u be continuing wif his notti corner then?

elmo
his side profile looks so much like S in her younger days too
happy.gif

Lin,elmo
your bbs are fast. think ch wil be like cy liaoz. walk late...she prefers to crawl, she crawls really well and all over the house...

but one concern of mine is she isnt putting on weight despite eating very well...she is still below 7kg at 7mths..around 6.5kg?she is hitting the 10th percentile in no time. if this persists, im going to have to start another cycle of PD visits again...

garfield
Will be back on next Sat, 9th night.

Lin
Thanks
happy.gif

He is cruising only with us holding his hands. He likes to stand. Can stand for very long time
happy.gif
but he can't crawl yet though.
S can really make him laugh...hee! Ok, everyone also can make him laugh but S loves to make him giggle non stop :p

CY
Wow ch is growing...better watch out. Many times I left K on the mattress, just a split seconds he is at the other end of the bed. So dare not put him on it but on the floor mattress...still he will roll off n 'eating' the carpet.
Think cy is dreaming being naughty n asked to stand at the naughty corner...also better be careful cos might be sleep-walking?

CY
wah luckily u went w ur mothers instinct and decided to check on ch!
and poor cy... prolly hving nightmare of being punished and sent to the naughty corner?

Cheri
no problem.. in fact tats wat i intend to do cos i sux at describing..
but the last time i saw they only had 2 or 3 on display nia..

CY
eh kate oso leh... 8mths plus liao but only ard 7kg??
oh but if shes eating well then no need to worry right??
cy different cos he was not eating then..

Elmo
yes yes only cay can make kate squeal and chuckle really loudly!!
biggrin.gif

btw how is S w K? she ok w sharing her toys w her didi??
cay ah... super selfish kor kor!

Cheri,
Tat time camidi has a booth at west coast park so I went down there and quote ftom SMH then she sell me at $5.80 inclusive of inflate w/o inflate minus $2.

Elmo
Hmmm,like tat huh.As actually wanna see which is a better day to set a pinic at botanical garden.

Lin
S is OK ok with sharing the toys but she has alot of theories like
"I can borrow for a while first ok?!"
"Didi doesn't want this anymore so I play with it?!"
"Didi, this is not for you!"
etc...

cheri
there is one small gift/flower shop (under the escalator) at Velo City sells too...

garfield
you gals can go ahead then we can arrange for another when I'm back...thanks ya
happy.gif

CG
Tomolo i might be going malaysia and if so for ur mickey mouse tee wat colour would u like?

They have white,black,pink,yellow as this are the color I have done before.

Think they might have red,dark blue as well but not very sure.

They have polo u can print on it as well but only black color.

For the mickey mouse design u want mickey or minnie or both together?

Any sesame street design u want?

our crabby affair
happy.gif

She wants to eat more crabs now & collect more crab shells! hahah

She painted the shell wif acrylic paint then added on the glitter glue...
2404684.jpg

Finally, used up all my pom poms...hv to go buy more now.
2404685.jpg

The string of crab shells at the crab stall...
2404686.jpg

elmo

orr... going town ah?
no la, think i will let him nap at home by time wake up.... quite late to go town le...
see how 1st...

Walking Pets
many places have it... i rmb the gift shop at KK, thomson plaza... have la...

Date : 8th May 2009, Saturday or 9th May 2009, Sunday
Time : After 4pm

It will be a mini potluck.For the kids to gather play bubbles and kick ball and for the adults to chit chat.

1) babygal_1 & kenise
2)
3)
4)
5)

Elmo
eh not bad liao.. at least she can come up w so many reasons
biggrin.gif

cay is everything oso it's mine!!

Cheri
wow cute!! gd leh.. more excuse to eat crabs!!
biggrin.gif

btw its the one at ghim moh?

Garfield
ooh r the tees there cheap? got other designs?

lin
the third pic r the crab shells hung on trees at the jurong west crab stall..not ghim moh.

garfield
yes tell us more abt the tees, any pics or site? if u help us get, how to decide on the size? i'm keen too
happy.gif

we're leaving for melb on the 9th so will not be able to join u all for the picnic.

mummies
anyone game for zoo tmr morning if weather is good?

Lin,Cheri
It not authenic but then the quality is gd and it those picture u choose like sticker book then after tat they print/iron onto it.
I only buy before their S and M for kid and K is currently wearing their M and it slighty big for her.

No website though.

The price is about 9.90RM-17.90RM the most ex i done is 17.90RM before as it actually depend on the size of the "sticker".

U got my blog right u see the elmo tee tat K wear at the zoo think it 15.90RM.

Got thousand of design so maybe u tell me what u interested and i do a few of it and if dun want I sell on forum.

Btw there will be a tag of their brand called airon if i am not wrong.

Repost.As wrong date setted previously.

Date : 9th May 2009, Saturday or 10th May 2009, Sunday
Time : After 4pm

It will be a mini potluck.For the kids to gather play bubbles and kick ball and for the adults to chit chat.

1) babygal_1 & kenise
2)
3)
4)
5)

Back