2WW - for those TTC-ing

@F28 if you just started working in a new company, you may not have leave to apply. unless your company allows you to take advance leave. secondly if you have not pass your probation, you may not pass it at all and may ask to leave. because probation suppose to be you being able to learn and perform to show your boss that you are suitable for the job. imagine you hire someone, then she always on leave now and then. how other colleagues will feel?

for me, i haven't start ivf yet. when i begin to TTC one yr ago, i already informed my boss that he better get prepared for my leaves and even unpaid leaves. i also always keep my colleagues in the loop too as they will be covering me. now my boss always chase me faster get pregnant coz another colleague just get married. he scare both of us go on maternity leave together

communication is very important if you want to work happily with your colleagues and secure a stable job...

not to scare you, i have a colleague in another dept. 1 supervisor and 3 subordinates (all female). one of them give 2yrs ago, when she came back after few month, she pregnant again. so basically is take maternity leave every year. then she was outcast by her 2 colleagues because they have to cover her. after the supervisor left, she was left alone with 2 colleagues and everyday ganna outcast. now she quit already

@F28 if you just started working in a new company, you may not have leave to apply. unless your company allows you to take advance leave. secondly if you have not pass your probation, you may not pass it at all and may ask to leave. because probation suppose to be you being able to learn and perform to show your boss that you are suitable for the job. imagine you hire someone, then she always on leave now and then. how other colleagues will feel?

for me, i haven't start ivf yet. when i begin to TTC one yr ago, i already informed my boss that he better get prepared for my leaves and even unpaid leaves. i also always keep my colleagues in the loop too as they will be covering me. now my boss always chase me faster get pregnant coz another colleague just get married. he scare both of us go on maternity leave together

Hi Pixie, that was my exact sentiments, if i decide to go ahead with this, i just have to be ready to forgo this job then.

Hi Pixie, that was my exact sentiments, if i decide to go ahead with this, i just have to be ready to forgo this job then.
really depend how much you want the job.. if is just another job, then just find another lo.. singapore quite easy to find job...
i still think TTC is more important than a job... assuming your current financial is stable...

@pixie ng Yup! i still think TTC is much more impt than a job. i dun wana wait and drag as the age gap between my children and the baby will be too far apart.

That's what I think too. But been feeling lower backache too. You are at which stage now?

I at no stage.. My last AF was delayed by 13 days so I intend to regularise AF first before TTC again.

I have the so call middle pain (which I read is a sign of ovulation) and sometimes before AF report, my appetite will increase, tummy cramp, discharge flow and backache.

Am currently monitoring my AF, if it delay every month, I will need to make a trip down to gynae (per the nurse advice also) for a scan.

Hi gals, I'm joining this family.

Today is CD1. I have 2 boys aged 3yo and 1.5yo and I'm hoping for a girl this time.
In my 1st TTC journey, I did everything - temp-ing, OPKs, sperm-friendly lubricant, stayed off caffeine, took grapefruit juice, drank chicken essence, drink LRT etc.
In my 2nd TTC journey, I skipped everything and only used the sperm-friendly lubricant. Tot was expecting a gal but turned out to be a boy. Haha!

This time round, I am going to go natural for a few months and if no BFP will include the sperm-friendly lubricant (I suspect the lubricant helps in conceiving boys).

We kinda TTC last cycle but no good news. Let's see how things go.

Good Luck Kitty88, bighungrybear!

Sorry to hear about your loss mrsOwl. Take good care ok... Tune back your health and then try again! Jiayou!

Hi gals

I am half way through my tww... trying natural this cycle after failing my last iui.

Kept having vivid dreams abt frens, ex-classmates getting pregnant... doesn't help I have a gathering this wkend where 2 of my frens will announce their pregnancy. I try not to think abt it but maybe I have been thinking abt it subconsciously..

Sorry I jus need to share my feelings..

Hope AF will stay away from all of us who r keepin our fingers crossed!

Hi gals

I am half way through my tww... trying natural this cycle after failing my last iui.

Kept having vivid dreams abt frens, ex-classmates getting pregnant... doesn't help I have a gathering this wkend where 2 of my frens will announce their pregnancy. I try not to think abt it but maybe I have been thinking abt it subconsciously..

Sorry I jus need to share my feelings..

Hope AF will stay away from all of us who r keepin our fingers crossed!
Hi, I do have vivid dreams too. Dream of positive pregnancy test and having implantation bleed too.

I also dreamt abt a gyne informing me of my pregnancy but days later Af came..haiz..i tried once every 2 to 3 days during fertile period but still fail..seems lik its no longer easy to conceive nwdays..esp aft 30. Reali worrisome..

Hi there,im new to this forum. here is a little background, im a mom of 2 boys, age 8 & 7. they are from my previous marriage. Im currently married to my 2nd husband and we are TTC. I actually ligated when i gave birth to my 2nd child. Now im planning for ivf and i only started working for a new company. Im meeting Dr Anu at NUH this August 14 for the first consultation.My question is, will i be required to take alot of leave when i start my ivf and will it be hard for working mums to go thru ivf? and what should i expect from this ivf journey? im actually scared. with all the needles to poke. :( Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

When i kn i had 2 mc..i rec a job trsf to another dept..i knew the path ahead will be tough n challenging while ttc...i even hv the thought to giv up my job any time..so i rejected the trsf..n i starting on my part time scheme soon. I knew i need to perform if i trsf to another dept..n i kn they wan u to stay on..but i dont wan them to hate me for taking lots of mc n leaves..so i give up.age cant stop moving but u can still find a job nxt time. I reali dont wan regret in life.

Hi.. i m taking letrozole for 1st round.. tried bd every 2 days once after af for 2 weeks. Very tiring..

Af suppose to come 2 days ago but didnt... ytd i have brown discharge.. haiz.. very upset tried so hard yet my af coming...

Hi.. i m taking letrozole for 1st round.. tried bd every 2 days once after af for 2 weeks. Very tiring..

Af suppose to come 2 days ago but didnt... ytd i have brown discharge.. haiz.. very upset tried so hard yet my af coming...
I tot brown discharge is implantation spotting

Hi Kitty88, yesterday i dreamt of BFP. This morning 8DPO, something tells me to do a test and a faint line can been seen. I'm using a sensitve cheapie HPK bought from qoo10. Hope the line will get darker tomorrow. Good Luck :)

Hi Kitty88, yesterday i dreamt of BFP. This morning 8DPO, something tells me to do a test and a faint line can been seen. I'm using a sensitve cheapie HPK bought from qoo10. Hope the line will get darker tomorrow. Good Luck :)
Wow. A faint line is a Good sign. Maybe you Can try the early pregnancy test. Yeah. Good luck to you and me.

Hi...im new here
Done 1st round IUI, with 6 matured eggs and healthy sperm.... but AF reported this morning. Very depressed :(

Hi.. I also did my first iui last mth... only got 2 matured eggs on my left side.. my right side cannot use already due to Ectopic in 2009.... and I got lucky.. bfp but not too long... at week 6 doc cfm its Blighted Ovum... so yah.. I'm currently waiting for the tissue to pass out.. but so far not pain only pinkish discharge when I wipe.. sad.. but if its not meant to be mine, then its not..
Good luck nex round..if u gonna do iui again..

Hi.. I also did my first iui last mth... only got 2 matured eggs on my left side.. my right side cannot use already due to Ectopic in 2009.... and I got lucky.. bfp but not too long... at week 6 doc cfm its Blighted Ovum... so yah.. I'm currently waiting for the tissue to pass out.. but so far not pain only pinkish discharge when I wipe.. sad.. but if its not meant to be mine, then its not..
Good luck nex round..if u gonna do iui again..

Are you going for IUI again?

Wao congrats!! Hope to see a string of BFP in June.. 2ww is very toturous... baby dust to all!

Doc recommend me to go straight to ivf... but I've yet to makeany decisions.. for now I want to get back in health...
Yup.. Very important to get your health back and be ready for the next one :)

But don't wait too long for ivf cos age of eggs will affect outcome also.. All the best!

This morning had a bad lower adomen pain. Feeling like my AF is coming. But it won't be here till end of next week. Took a test. Negative. :(

Hihi everyone. Im new here. Normally have regular 28 day cycle and now 5 days late. Nips felt more sensitve even before menses due date. I think im having slight food cravings and slight cramps and some unny taste in mouth (maybe my imagination?) Tested 3 times already but still BFN. :( getting so impatient...

Hihi everyone. Im new here. Normally have regular 28 day cycle and now 5 days late. Nips felt more sensitve even before menses due date. I think im having slight food cravings and slight cramps and some unny taste in mouth (maybe my imagination?) Tested 3 times already but still BFN. :( getting so impatient...

Do you know when you ovulated this month?

Hi ladies, I'll be returning 100 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple today. If you would like, available from 11am. Btw I conceived through IVF, it's a journey that's worth it, Good luck!

Hi Ladies,

I took a long break from the forum. Wonder if the active members from last time are doing well. Hope all has graduated. I am back to TTC activity but less aggressive than before.

My AF came few days ago. Today is day 3 and i temp myself 36.8. Very puzzled with this reading. my AF this time is half of my usual flow. Wonder if anybody experience this?

Hi All... I may be trying to conceive soon... hope to join here to learn from you all again...... My #1 boy is going to be 2yo
I tried to conceive for very long before I am pregnant with him too...

Back