2WW - for those TTC-ing

AF is back from her vacation at CD41. Phew! Am wondering what causes it to be so late.
Should I continue to visit gynae to do a check or should I monitor first? Am afraid that I have PCOS.

What do you think?

AF is back from her vacation at CD41. Phew! Am wondering what causes it to be so late.
Should I continue to visit gynae to do a check or should I monitor first? Am afraid that I have PCOS.

What do you think?
for me, i definitely will do all check ups first.. if there's anything need to be fixed, get it fixed.. if done everything, still no baby then pray to god liao (that's the stage i'm in)

really ah.. i read some says can.. some (esp TMC) says cannot.. but then again have to see my cravings..
err.. maybe i'm not traditional chinese type... so as long as gynae say ok, i ok...haha...
i think TMC wun tell you dun eat, coz mine didn't...but i think same as gynae, they concern about the bacteria from raw meat... hence need to go reputable ones to make sure wun ganna food poisoning.

err.. maybe i'm not traditional chinese type... so as long as gynae say ok, i ok...haha...
i think TMC wun tell you dun eat, coz mine didn't...but i think same as gynae, they concern about the bacteria from raw meat... hence need to go reputable ones to make sure wun ganna food poisoning.
icic.. haha.. also have to see which gynae then i guess.. but it would be great to be able to eat sashimi during pregnancy months.

just wondering if anyone drinks Red Raspberry Leaf tea? I have been reading up on it. some days its good for TTC and pregnancy, some says not good.. anyone have any ideas on it?

icic.. haha.. also have to see which gynae then i guess.. but it would be great to be able to eat sashimi during pregnancy months.

just wondering if anyone drinks Red Raspberry Leaf tea? I have been reading up on it. some days its good for TTC and pregnancy, some says not good.. anyone have any ideas on it?

For raspberry tea leaf, you can drink it from cd1 to the day you ovulate, then stop. It helps to regulate and tonify your uterus.

not really expecting to get pregnant by drinking it.. but hope it helps in aiding TTC process. But there were some arguments about is it good for early pregnancy..
thanks gracealaclouds.. but sadly it's CD3 for me, dont think i can order the tea in time.. maybe shall buy and see if i can drink if during next cycle..
@s_loh how it taste like?

not really expecting to get pregnant by drinking it.. but hope it helps in aiding TTC process. But there were some arguments about is it good for early pregnancy..
thanks gracealaclouds.. but sadly it's CD3 for me, dont think i can order the tea in time.. maybe shall buy and see if i can drink if during next cycle..

From what I know, if you are preggie or found out you are preggie, stop drinking it as it can cause contraction pains or cramps. I've read before that some ppl who drink it in their last trimester can cause early birth so better to be safe than sorry.

Hi all.. I'm new here.. but have been following this thread for 1month already..
I have a 9+yo son.... and aft him I have 1 molar pregnancy(2007) and 1 ectopic pregnancy(2009) which caused me to lost my right fallopian tube.. and hence been ttc...
Aft trying all sorts of things and getting advices frm lots of ppl, eventually I try to do SO-IUI for the first time.... and I just had my hCG blood test taken and they confirmed that I'm pregnant.. ysterday I did my urine test but it turn out to be BFN... so i was quite surprised that the hCG indicates I'm preg...
Anyway, still have to go back in 2 days time for hCG test again to double cfm.. and aft 2 pregnancy went wrong, I'm very worried for this time round with my age at 35...I just hope all will be good.. if it is meant for me, then it is...praying hard...
I wish the best for all of us that is ttc! ;)

hmmm... herbal taste more to sweet, fruity taste...

I drank raspberry LEAF tea, it is said to thicken your lining. And I think it works.

You can buy the tea in box from organic shops or cedele cafe. Their tea is cheaper than organic shop. Do not drink if pregnant

For checkup, will it be better to go after AF or any other time is fine?
Do all the necessary checkups first.. Do u have ur gynae already? Call up and ask when's a good time to go down, they'll be able to answer u best :)

Call now and make appointment.. If super popular maybe won't get to see till a few weeks later?

Hi all.. I'm new here.. but have been following this thread for 1month already..
I have a 9+yo son.... and aft him I have 1 molar pregnancy(2007) and 1 ectopic pregnancy(2009) which caused me to lost my right fallopian tube.. and hence been ttc...
Aft trying all sorts of things and getting advices frm lots of ppl, eventually I try to do SO-IUI for the first time.... and I just had my hCG blood test taken and they confirmed that I'm pregnant.. ysterday I did my urine test but it turn out to be BFN... so i was quite surprised that the hCG indicates I'm preg...
Anyway, still have to go back in 2 days time for hCG test again to double cfm.. and aft 2 pregnancy went wrong, I'm very worried for this time round with my age at 35...I just hope all will be good.. if it is meant for me, then it is...praying hard...
I wish the best for all of us that is ttc! ;)
Sorry to hear that.. Hope you'll succeed really soon! :) take good care of yourself in the meantime!

Is that a faint line? Or is that like just the colour at the bottom

Attachments

• 1433248360478.jpg
    1433248360478.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 237
hey joo, that is a not-so-faint line! BFP!
i remember when my first BFP was much lighter than that. now the boy is 3 years old le.

do test again and update! and congrats!!!

I tested today morning!! Still faint line!! Thought it appeared faster than last night. I'm heading to gp to get a blood test done. Praying it's real!

@s_loh @Cantaloupe ahh.. icic.. I was afraid of not getting used to the taste of red raspberry tea so thinking of ways to make it nicer to drink.. ^^
good luck with you new cycle! Mine came on the dot.. no chance to even start testing this month.. =X

@s_loh @Cantaloupe ahh.. icic.. I was afraid of not getting used to the taste of red raspberry tea so thinking of ways to make it nicer to drink.. ^^
good luck with you new cycle! Mine came on the dot.. no chance to even start testing this month.. =X

I wish mine is as "on time" as yours, it is better to have no chance to test (pinning high hopes) than having BFN :(
How does it (Raspberry Tea) tastes like? Where did you get it? How it helps on TTC?

Heh, sorry for the questions, I heard it is good for those who are giving birth but am unsure about its benefits on TTC.

<3

I wish mine is as "on time" as yours, it is better to have no chance to test (pinning high hopes) than having BFN :(
How does it (Raspberry Tea) tastes like? Where did you get it? How it helps on TTC?

Heh, sorry for the questions, I heard it is good for those who are giving birth but am unsure about its benefits on TTC.

<3
I have yet to try it, but thinking of getting ready in case I don't like the taste. Just bought it online, waiting for it to deliver to me.. =X Will give you a heads up once i tried. :)
I read that it is good for TTC, @graceakaclouds says it can regulate period and your uterus. Also I think it can help to thicken the lining. So tempted to buy and try. I guess every month I am looking for ways to tiao bu my body and health so that will be able to conceive soon. =X

I have yet to try it, but thinking of getting ready in case I don't like the taste. Just bought it online, waiting for it to deliver to me.. =X Will give you a heads up once i tried. :)
I read that it is good for TTC, @graceakaclouds says it can regulate period and your uterus. Also I think it can help to thicken the lining. So tempted to buy and try. I guess every month I am looking for ways to tiao bu my body and health so that will be able to conceive soon. =X

Which site did you make your purchase? From a local store?

Totally share the sentiment of looking for ways to improve TTC journey, but then sometimes, having too much supplements at one time might cause adverse effect too, thus I am pretty confused :confused:

Which site did you make your purchase? From a local store?

Totally share the sentiment of looking for ways to improve TTC journey, but then sometimes, having too much supplements at one time might cause adverse effect too, thus I am pretty confused :confused:
I actually gotten it from iherb.com (it is really addictive shopping there).

Yeah, I agree. So far I only kept to Folic Acid for my supplements, not sure if I should get a multi vitamin supplement instead and stop the folic acid. And drinking chicken essence twice a week during TWW. Hopefully will start red raspberry tea when it arrives, but I am already on CD5.. =X

I actually gotten it from iherb.com (it is really addictive shopping there).

Yeah, I agree. So far I only kept to Folic Acid for my supplements, not sure if I should get a multi vitamin supplement instead and stop the folic acid. And drinking chicken essence twice a week during TWW. Hopefully will start red raspberry tea when it arrives, but I am already on CD5.. =X

Can take Conceive Well Gold form Blackmores, it consists all the essential vitamins including CoQ10 and Folic Acid.
I have never take chicken essence, heard that it taste fishy hence having great phobia.

CD5 is good, can start doing "homework" liao, haha~

^cantaloupe I thought it will be fishy also, but surprisingly I loved the taste of chicken essence. It doesn't have any fishy taste at all, just very concentrated (non herbal) chicken soup. I bought the normal type ones.
I just bought it during lunch time, the pills are huge (not good at swallowing pills).
Yeah! must do homework early (not sure if red raspberry tea will be on time for my homework)

BtW.. how do you all remind yourself to take your supplements? I keep forgetting my folic acid, sometimes eat in the morning, sometimes afternoon, and even at night (during weekends).

^cantaloupe I thought it will be fishy also, but surprisingly I loved the taste of chicken essence. It doesn't have any fishy taste at all, just very concentrated (non herbal) chicken soup. I bought the normal type ones.
I just bought it during lunch time, the pills are huge (not good at swallowing pills).
Yeah! must do homework early (not sure if red raspberry tea will be on time for my homework)

BtW.. how do you all remind yourself to take your supplements? I keep forgetting my folic acid, sometimes eat in the morning, sometimes afternoon, and even at night (during weekends).

Wah, sounds good, but still a bit skeptical to take :p
You mean you just bought CW?
Each time gotta take one capsule and one tablet, the tablet smells and tastes yucky :eek:

Err, raspberry tea for homework?
Tell me what's the relationship :p

It is better to consume the supplements around the same time everyday but I some times also didn't follow, just eat when I remember, heh~

Are you on an TCM at the same time also?

Hi All, I have just reached 35yo last month and have 1 3.8yo daughter. Have being ttc for the past half a yr with no result. For the past few months, my menses only came 3 - 4 days with heavy and light flow. Is this normal after the 1st pregnancy? I'm a regular coffee and green tea drinker and will this affect my chances of getting pregnant? In fact, I'm abit of lost track on when is the good day to conceive.

Normally I will take bai feng wan from Yu ren sheng after my menses and sometime took the chicken essence.

Last 2 months, my menses was late for 5 days and I tot pregnant, then the flow came, I was kind of disappointed. What should I do?
Should I go for TCM or to purchase folic acid?

Hi All, I have just reached 35yo last month and have 1 3.8yo daughter. Have being ttc for the past half a yr with no result. For the past few months, my menses only came 3 - 4 days with heavy and light flow. Is this normal after the 1st pregnancy? I'm a regular coffee and green tea drinker and will this affect my chances of getting pregnant? In fact, I'm abit of lost track on when is the good day to conceive.

Normally I will take bai feng wan from Yu ren sheng after my menses and sometime took the chicken essence.

Last 2 months, my menses was late for 5 days and I tot pregnant, then the flow came, I was kind of disappointed. What should I do?
Should I go for TCM or to purchase folic acid?

I think you have to cut down the caffeine intake as it may potentially affect the development of egg, hormone levels as well as how the muscles in your fallopian tubes work. However, there just isn't enough evidence to make a definite conclusion about caffeine and fertility.

You may want to consider getting your BBT and/or using OPK to track your ovulation as the fertile window for women is pretty short.
Observing your CM after AF would be helpful also.

Folic acid is an essential vitamin, critical in the womb for brain development. Deficiency can trigger severe brain and spinal birth defects such as spina bifida, in which the neural tube fails to close properly at the lower end causing paralysis or loss of bowel and bladder control.

Lastly, I personally think that AF between 3-5 days is considered as normal?
Perhaps you should check with your Gynae as it may vary individually.

Good luck :)

My test result from the gp came back and it's positive! However. I am feeling extremely worried as the hcg level is only 46, given that I was probably 20dpo.
I went to Google and read a lot of horror stories.. now I can't seem to settle properly and couldn't help but worry a lot a lot. Sigh. Anyone knows anything ?

My test result from the gp came back and it's positive! However. I am feeling extremely worried as the hcg level is only 46, given that I was probably 20dpo.
I went to Google and read a lot of horror stories.. now I can't seem to settle properly and couldn't help but worry a lot a lot. Sigh. Anyone knows anything ?

Congratulations!
Have you collected your report?

I thought the Gynae is supposed to explain to you?

I went gp to take the test just to confirm cos my gynae very ex. So.. probably visiting the gynae tmr. Still full of worries man.

I went gp to take the test just to confirm cos my gynae very ex. So.. probably visiting the gynae tmr. Still full of worries man.

Relax babe, it's a good news!
Some are having lower level of hCG, depends on individual. No matter what, it is still a lovely BFP!

Do keep us updated :)

Back