2WW - for those TTC-ing

Princess June ... Hw r u eh?? Heard from yaataa tat suppose to meet up. Me gng to join in but nw she bedrest ... We wait till she is well ok
happy.gif

Yeah Sparkle Bee this hotel is at the heart of Orchard road so I guess you can roughly guess la....

Hmm I think now no job more stress leh... my this cycle goner liao only BD 2 times and I dont even know whether got O or not....

Huh vivi dun stresss... Jus enjoy the no work life. I mean it's not gng to b permanently w/o job mah. Hotel line ESP sales lots of opportunities ard. See u so easily got job Liao. So enjoy ur bd n cycle n new job...
happy.gif

Hi SparkleBee, r u referring to the meeting tmr? i supposed to meet her to go tcm, but see how she feeling tmr lor..
for me, i still here, haven graduate from here yet.. haha..

Vivi, dun stress leh.. u haven even start work.. relax.. and like what yaataa always said.. u only need 1 good spermie.. ;p

Princess June... Me refering to last sat outing hehe but it's ok next time. We will meet up soon! ;)
I think yaataa shld nt walk. U see today also never do much onli sit in clas also bleed. So better jus rest on bed till doc
clear her ...
It's so fearful to see blood when preggy lor. Poor yaataa

dun worry about not graduating from this forum yet .... It will b Ur turn soon!!

Ya yaataa. actually... Can ask gynae can give you hosp leave anot. Then rest longer days at home. Endure till 1st trim over then will be more stable le. Last time i also like you. So worried abt work when i need to bed rest. Scared boss will sack me etc. But thinking back... I shouldn't have worried so much. The decision is clear. Even if i lost my job... It will be worth it. So you dun worry too much and rest well k?

claire, *hugs back*.. thanks.. yeah, let's be each other's support.. i'm trying hard not to think.. once my mind wonders off, i will try to think about other stuff.. trying hard to get myself out of this emotional rut..

Vivi, don't worry too much... actually, $400 is a lot of difference leh.. all organizations be it big or small, will have its pros and cons.. since the other hotel (with smaller ballroom size) has not get back to you, maybe just go for the one who has offered for you?

Hihi claire... Me still the same... Busy w work & ttc... Hope I can hv good luck like vivi... Can find new job soon...

Vivi, congrats & dun worry so much... Things will turn out well...

Wow... Claire has decided to go for ivf... All the best...
happy.gif
Maybe will hv twins or triplets! Tat will be a dream coming true twice/thrice...
happy.gif

Morning everyone

Me now on the way to go and sign my letter of appointment. Dolphy yes I did consider that the other hotel has not offered me and what happen if I reject this hotel and the hotel has no intention of me joining them...

bbdream you looking for new job? Hope you will find 1 soon .... and be happy then BFP too ....

Me not lucky I sort of walk from the backdoor for this job

June, what u say i true ..i work hard here i tot i might as well work hard at property ,,, at leasr can see the rewards.. but it does hv its hard times too.. no goody gd 100% yeh.

hazi ..just want a good rest for now. if only my pocket allows ... haha

hi girls
happy.gif
good morning!

i am still spotting, unfortunately. had a sneezing fit last night and i was bleeding with each sneeze
sad.gif
i wanted to go to the doctor's yesterday, but had to wait till today cos anyway i am already on the weekly jabs (can't get any more), and max dosage of duphaston. so had no choice but to go back and just try to bed rest.

claire, when will you embark on IVF? wishing you and calzz lots of baby dust. may the two of you strike with multiples the first time. jiayou!!

vivi, your new job will be ok. relax and jiayou!! keep us updated! and i am sure you will be able to cope
happy.gif

muffin, i also craving to take NPL
sad.gif
it's just too bad that finances are tight, and my superiors probably won't be supportive in light of the O's coming soon
sad.gif

elmo, my HOD recommended for me to see what dr lee says today. even for hospitalization leave we are limited to 40 days a year, i think. got to check.. my greatest fear is actually to be blacklisted la. there are colleagues here who kena blacklist and once you're on the 'hitlist', it's like a permanent stain. so terrible!
sad.gif

sparkle bee and princess june, lunch on sat? jioing the rest of the girls here as well as the usual suspects la.. hope my spotting would have stopped!!

Good morning all..

Vivi.. congrats on your new job! Bigger hotel ballroom means bigger commission for each sale right? :-D

Claire.. you are doing IVF? Good luck ok.. may you strike with twins!!

Calzz.. haven't see AF, then cannot confirm AF! :-D

Yaataa.. u still spotting? *hugs* Hope it'll stop.

yaataa,
don't worry too much!!! =) My friend had her red spotting after consecutive days of brown spotting and her gynae gave her two jabs per week.. how many pills of duphaston are you taking daily?

noti you! Even spotting stopped you will still have to rest at home!!! =) Cos your body needs plenty of rest as much as possible.. especially so when you have spotting before..

so stay at home and be a good gal okie?

yes indeed.. to see red during pregnancy is a scary experience! sigh...

Good morning girls!

Thanks sparklebee!
happy.gif

Muffin, jus relax urself and dun give urself too much stress. even if dun go for holidays overseas, still can relax at home, dun bother abt everything.. haha..

Yaataa, u ah! better rest at home till ur first trimester is over lah.. we can wait for u till then lor.. its jus another few more weeks nia.. so dun rush ok? rest well.. i tink maybe its something to fight for, if they blacklist u if u take ur HL, cos doesn't the gov encourages us to have more kids?? and u r in gov sector leh!! u r taking it becos of ur baby, not to 'eat snake' leh, how can they do tat? dun feel well then stay at home lah. the most important thing now for u is to keep ur precious baby safe ok? dun walk ard too much..

morn all!

spins, AF taking its time to come... but i'm sure its coming coz my temp is 36.20...

yaataa, dun fear being blacklisted lah... ur case is genuine... they can't fault u for this rite?

morning girls,

yaataa, please have plenty of bedrest and not worry about work. yours is a miracle baby, so just heck care about your work for now. hope your spotting will stop asap.

vivi, congrats on signing your appt letter with new hotel. new job means new improved luck... :p

claire, you embarking on ivf journey soon? good luck. hope you will bfp with twins!
happy.gif

Princess_June.. I agree with you. it's govt sector.. and they should be more pro-baby!

Yaataa, don't care about all these blacklisting .. just get your bedrest so you'll stop spotting. Everything else is secondary. What's impt is you and your baby now. *hugs*

Calzz.. *hugs*.. if it does come, then remember, New Cycle means New Hope! Jiayou for the next one!

hey girls! thanks for all the concern.. but as in all jobs, even in govt-sector jobs the main thing they look at is how much you can DELIVER.. no goods delivered, no talk
sad.gif
but i must agree that being safe is all that really matters now. will keep u girls updated after my visit to the doc's today.

calzz, your temp now is close to my O temp ;p what time do u usually take your temp in the morning??

i just had fried fish noodles for a super fulfilling breakfast. super yummy!!!

muffin, everyone's O temp is different cos it also depends on what time you take your bbt. generally, the later you take your bbt, the higher the temp.

lol calzz, u are taking it 10 mins before my timing of 6.25am
happy.gif
sama sama!!

muffin, no difference whether you take earlier or later. most important is to take at the same timing every day, so that you can chart your ovulation pattern. for me, i never hit O temp of 37 before heh. usually, i will ovulate at about 36.40.

muffin, the day of the greatest temp rise will be your O day. the high temps will continue and might even reach higher levels.

hi gals...
morning... this week i gg to my gynae there set ivf dates and all ar...
now on my way home liao... sweet... missed my bed... haha....
my af flow like tap like that... then yst when the clots come out during bathing hor... is like a small cup full... ekkkkk... so scary cos like baby drop out like that... today cannot tahan the heavy flow... very kua zhang de... so took pills to reduce the flow...

hi yaataa,
u must rest more and be careful ar... *hugz*

hi muffin,
yaataa takes her temp very early in the morning de... generally is 36.5 to 36.7 and above... can tell from the chart when u O de...

muffin, yep, the pattern becomes quite obvious and predictable usually after about 3 cycles or so. good luck and have fun!! u can plot your temps on fertilityfriend.com. many sisters there who chart
happy.gif

claire, wah u must take care. how come suddenly this one time your LP so short?? rest well before going back to work la. and don't worry.. i am motionless since this morning wahahaha

Claire : All the best with your IVF! Which doc you with? Look at it your AF the other way.. mean everything purge out..good.

Yaataa : How you feeling today? Better I hope. Must be good gal and rest well...
happy.gif

hi tokkie...
me with sgh dr dave le... i think he not pro in ivf de le... but becos he very prompt in replying my email ar... so see how...

hi gals,
thanks for ur wishes... *hugz*

hi Claire,
When u going to do the IVF? Date fixed liao?

Hi yaataa,
Rest more on bed than anything else. Takecare and enjoy pregnancy. Frankly if blacklist in that sch after delivery go other sch and teach can? Then start from a clean record.

Sparkel_Bee, Wah..princess good lor, can doll her up.

Muffin, maybe you are able to SPOT ur O and then hit on the bulls eyes then no need to wait so long liao lor. Hard to say one ... Ur menses a regular one?

Claire,
I c, hugz. U all are so brave to come to such a decision. Need any checkup before proceed to IVF?

Now super COLD in office, going to rain and alot of the colleagues are in seminar. Not enough warm.

hi ohohjazz,
soon la, already mid day liao... soon gg finish work liao... my side like thunderstorm, gg to rain soon too...

me and dh take blood test liao... then all check done liao... next cycle can start lucrin liao...

Claire *hugs*.. don't worry.. soon u'll have ur own who will call u mama also!

I'm feeling rather sian.. my husband's cousin is having no 3 already. When we got married, they just had no 2 and now no 2 can walk and run and talk and we still have zero. I can see that my husband wants to be a father badly. And lucky i saw the cousin's wife's stomach only as we were about to go home.:-s

Claire... Whr will u be doing ur ivf? I had my blood test and all checks done at NUH and hengz tat mth of testing and checking I got preggy.
Good luck to ur ivf!!! Hope u will experience same miracle !!

Claire, hugs...maybe positive news on the way, hence she called u mama.

spinsterella, my hubby's sis already got 3 kids lor, all younger than my son. Youngest is coming to 2. sigh...wonder at times why she is so productive also. My mum keep asking if my mil complains or not..likely she didn't mentioned about anything. Only my mummy keeps presurizing me..sigh...as if is my choice.

hi muffin - i'm reaching 35 soon. That's why desperate to have baby.

hi yaataa - you better rest more! Be good and just rest at home.

hi vivi- congrats on your new job! Look foward to the new working environment and don't worry too much.

ladies , i'm at CD11. Any cycle buddy here?

Back