2WW - for those TTC-ing

me CD12! hb's fever recovered... going to rape him tonite. kekeke See can clear with burnt-from-fever soldiers first before O anot.. :p

claire, i know how u feel... nvm, we'll both succeed at ivf! have you gone for the counseling already?

my AF reported liao...

Hi gals,

MIA for few days.. catching very very hard.. Like running millthread here.. haha

Im CD08 liao.. preparing soon to rape DH.. haha
Any good fertility chart i can view... i dun knw is when temp high rape or low temp rape...haha.. (sometimes wonder that y cannt strike issit..blur raper.. haha)

Sun - Darling dear.. im so sorry...*hugz* i cant respond fast to u... (Boss sneaking in the office for this week.. hard to log in unless he is out.. :p)
U seeing your sinseh still?? Are the results good?? Any thing u can drop me a email @ anaya 40@hot mail. com (remove the spacing) if u need accompany..
happy.gif
Try hard or harder.. like me.. be optimistic.. (trying to hypotise myself to be optmistic.. )
*Sorry for the long post.. otherwise no time to post for other days.. boss only out next week..
sad.gif

Miss u gals!!!

Hi Serene - welcome back! CD08 - quite close to my CD11. I might be raping my husband tonight but I know very little chance of soldiers meeting the egg cos stil very dry.

If i remember correctly, your cycle also quite long right? I'm praying for a shorter cycle this time round. So far, my shortest record is 38 days but usually is more than 50 days. What a tormenting wait to "O" day!

Freda - Agreed!!!! My cycle for last month is 82 days.. Very jialat right..??
Still pray for shorter cycle... Pray for Strike at once!! no need to wait for shorter cycle.. haha
I also headache waiting for THIS Big "O" day to come.. haha..*sound desperate*
Actually when have to BD..?? i also not really good at the charting cos over the weekend i tend to sleep until 11 or 12++(Im a sleeping beauty over weekends). like tat will affect the charting??

ohohjazz.. sian right like that. I don't like it when people say so and so is already having no 2 or 3 and how come i still haven't got any. Like as though this is something I can control. :-s

Serene.. we are cycle buddies.. im on CD8 as well. :-D But this month my husband is monitoring for me as I'm quite reluctant to try before getting new job. Ahahaha.. so I think I'll get raped instead of being rapist!

Serene.. I don't do any charting but I've got 2 thermometers beside my bed. Ahaha. I bought them but am scared of charting cos I think I'll be even more stressed. So far all I do is use my Clearblue Fertility monitor and then do an excel spreadsheet for all my cycles - the AF date, LP, O day etc.

I think for charting there's a lot of FF experts here! You can ask them.

Serene - same boat. The torment of long cycle, which is very frustrating cos got to wait very long for "O" and finally "O", still got to 2ww. For BBT charting, must take consistently on the same timing each day. And must use thermometer that shows 2 decimal places so that can see the temp moving up/down.

Hi muffin - tried TCM, spent quite a bomb at EYS. I'm on clomid this month round. Wish me luck !! Are you at 2WW?

Hi Serene,

A few of us got FF account which we entered for charting, the following are the here gals who have BFP for your reference:
Yaataa's http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yaataa
Crown's http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/crown

Else you have take a look at others who are BFP charting from the gallery.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?du=1

Temp taking +/- 30 mins difference still ok... else like me weekend I just take at the preset timing, then back to bed again.

Spin so nice, ur hubby is helpful.

Hi freda .. i just pass the 2ww .. Af reported last week. I went TCM on last thursday.
EYS is ..?

yes I wish U best !! I hope to hear more gd news here too!

Freda, same with me on Clomid this cycle after the previous long long cycle. All the best to you.

What did the TCM@Eu Yan Seng said about ur health? Can share?

ohohjazz - what is your clomid dosage? I took 1 tablet cos I told gynae i'm afraid of having twins but yet I still want to take 2 tablets as my body can't ovulate properly. What a dilemma.

The EYS say my body is "Han" which means cooling type. Asked me to drink warm water only, and no iced water. I was made to drink thoes pre-packed herbal 3 times a day and I drank diligently for 3-4 months. I stopped as I don't see my cycle shortening and also, it was getting too expensive. Lately, I started taking BFW and my cycle shrank from 70 over days to only 38 days last cycle.

Freda, me on 3 tablets with metformin as well. Guess very high dosage and only managed to have 2 egg of - one 8mm while the other 14mm which is good size during the scan at CD12. Wish me luck that the 2 eggs did grow well, then i can closed shop liao..hahha

When are you going back to your gynae for the scan?

All TCM do not encourage us to take cooling stuffs and cold drinks as it would negatate the herbs effect. But at times i also take abit. :p

hi serene, hi freda, hi spin...
my cycle also very long de... like 40 days and above type... sian rite... people 2 cycle liao we still waiting to O... today me cd 5 liao...
hope ur have a good O this round and O soon...

hi calzz,
not yet le... will arrange this week too...
i no need counseling liao, very prepared... heehee... i have to do 4 needles per day liao so the jab should be ok de... and i starting to cook my 3 meals a day... so will take care of the protein part...
now i waiting for my maid to come... train her asap, then can rest and relax for ivf...

Claire, I'm also prepared of all the injections. But compulsory to go leh. Waste money. Remember to bring ic and marriage cert wor.

okies, thanks calzz... but by the time my next af and all will be another 2 to 3 months liao...
hope u bfp soon...

hi ohohjazz,
wei, i waiting very anxiously for u le... must take bfp pic for me see ar...

Claire : Yah take this time now to tiao your body first. Coz lots of things need 2-3 mths to take effect.

Calzz : You gg for IVF too?

Hi gals me tomorrow starting work liao will try to pop in if I can.... Stupid me forgot to bring my IC when I went to sign my letter.... opps....

Freda me also going for EYS's TCM, how much is your per visit. If I take 2 weeks medicine plus the consultation it will be at $100 odd. My medicine however is twice a day only. TCM said I lack of qi but the medicine is quite good because my cycle becomes regular and I dont feel tired that often now....

hello girls

apologies for the late update. went to see dr lee, i am still spotting. she took a giant cotton bud to swipe the cervix, it is quite wet and bloody
sad.gif
she says she will send the cells to check for infection. today we changed to tummy ultrasound instead of the usual V scan. scary part is that baby measures 8w1d on the scan, when today is supposed to be 8w6d.

of course i was very worried, and i asked if it was okay. dr lee says wait and see, good thing is that we can still see a heartbeat. next week i am not going in the the scan (as much as i fear not going), because the expenses are really draining :S especially with the IRAS letter that came yesterday. will continue with proluton jab weekly and duphaston, so just going down to top up. for now, just hoping for the best. next scan will be in more than 2 weeks.

vivi, i am sure you will do well and enjoy your new job!! go into it with a happy mind and positive energy k. jiayou!!

for calzz and claire, hoping you two will be blessed with multiples for your first IVF attempt. same goes for you, tokkie. do keep us girls updated
happy.gif

the proluton jab not only really hurts, i feel SOOOOO woozy after that. it really disorientates me leh.. i hope this is normal.

i m back after visitng the TCM which Crown had visited. crowded as usual. take number already still need to wait about 1hr +. Physician din say much and gave me 1 week herbs only. Mayb have to go a few times then can see results ba. Pray hard will strike soon so that can save the money for the little one.

yaataa, have more rest and dun worry abt the finances. as long as ur beanie is ok, that is more important.

Thanks Yaataa I hope so too... You also need to jiayou la.... Just a difference of few days for your baby should be ok as long as your baby has heartbeat....

Wow I didnt know that your hospitalization leave is only a mere 40 days because I thought this is like 60 days?

Hmm I thought government encourages more babies then why double standard it is not as though you want to be in this situation la...

hi yaataa,
glad to noe u ok now... iras income tax can pay by interest free installment de so dun worry... most impt is u and baby ok... =) positive mind hor... try rest as much as possible, ur spotting like increase when u move more...

Tokkie, yup I'm doing ivf too.

Claire, if I wanna do in oct, when shd I start seeing my gynae ah? 2mths before or 1mth?

Yaataa, income tax can pay by mthly giro installment. Like what Claire said, u must rest hor.

Freda, sleepygal, elmo: same as you gals, today is CD12 for me and I just tested positive on OPK today...so my 2ww starts again tomorrow! but so suay, my hubby and me both down with flu the past few days...sian

Claire, ok. Think I better chk with the clinic again. I remember hearing my gynae say see her in aug but ytdy I call her nurse say sep then see her.

hi bb,
now eat more nutritious food ar... balanced diet most impt... hope to hear bfp news from u...

hi calzz,
early never mind de... jus cannot last min... =)

Yaataa, glad to know that you are ok. My expense also gg up. I not only need to scan every 2 weeks, now my swollen feet didn't go down, doc took blood test to test my liver and kidney. Now I have to see her every week instead of once a mth. I am only week 18, not even half way thru

Sleepygal, that is her pattern. She dun say anything much one. It is her medicine that she prescribed I am interested in. Jiayou

Vivi - Gong xi gong xi... gd luck and best wishes in your new job...

Ohoh - thanks for info... hugzzz

Where is sunstillshines?? didnt see her around... Sun.. jus drop me an email if u need help... i will respond y tml night (office cant check hotmail acc.. faintz)*hugzz*

Yaataa - be optimistic and look at the bright side.. u are healthy and strong... so maybe BB still sleeping inside lazy to move around.. maybe the next time u go scan... he/she is bigger than u think!!
happy.gif
be positive and GOOD rest is all u need now..

vivi... me not actively looking cos still can't figure out my interest... dun wan to anyhow jump into another job only to find i hv no interest in... so wat if go by backdoor? if u dun hv wat it takes, they won't employ u ma...

yaataa... u will see ur precious bb in a few mths' time... jiayou jiayou!

crown... update us on ur blood test... u must jiayou too!

yooooooooooo i am back! good morning all!
happy.gif

i am yawning non-stop, think i look like i'm training to be a hippopotamus :p i am very very sleepy, think still the leftovers from the flush of hormones injected yesterday. really hope i can go off the weekly injections soon. they make me feel so out of sorts!!

my MIL was very unhappy yesterday when i got back, cos i told her we had to go to the clinic to take a jab.. she asked how come need to take jab? i told her cos still spotting. she looked very disapproving
sad.gif
stress man.

thanks for the tip on paying through interest-free installments for tax!! i think i should update and try to get some rebates liao.. been too lazy to click and update to get rebates. now suffer cos i gotta pay so much. laziness does not pay!!

crown, how your blood tests? you must take especially good care, cos having two at one go is draining for the mummy too.

IVF girls, i am wishing all of you the best of luck! JIAYOU!! i really admire you guys.. especially claire and tokkie, you are so fearless when it comes to injections. but for me, even though i think i have a fairly high threshold of pain, i twitched when the stupid needle touched my ass yesterday :p

spinsterella, did u succumb to the MIU MIU????

Morning ladies,

Yaataa hope your are better today. U also brave gal to take the jab. Well done.

Serene, welcome. Hope the chart is useful. Did u used any OPK beside just taking temperature?

Crown, think it positivity u paying for 1 time only. If you got 2 pregnancy, there is 2 rounds of everything lor. BB healthy more important. Do update us on ur blood test result.

morn all...

claire, u mean i shd see my gynae in aug if i wanna do in oct? confused leh...

yaataa, jiayou! all the jabs are worth it even if its pain... the most painful 1 is the 1 at the butt... i tell u, can feel the liquid going in... tdy u be gd and rest at home ah!

Morning Ladies

Crown - agree with ohohjaz, take it positively. Baby healthy is more important, money can be earned back.

Muffin -For each of my TCM visit, my HB always come along but the doctor only focuses on me cos my BBT chart is very messy and she wants to regulate my cycle.

Ohohjaz - Wish you BFP!! 14mm is very good size so your chance of striking is high. Must remember to BD during this crucial period, by hook or by crook. I'm going back to scan on CD14.

Vivi - my visit is close to $400 for each month, burning a huge hole in my pocket, and this is on top of all my gynae visits. Sign..

Yaataa- You only receive your IRAS form? I got mine quite a long while ago. My friend say the latter you get your letter means the more you are earning.. kekek..is this true?

yaataa.. bb size with few days diff is still ok. It's pretty normal i think. Glad to hear that you are doing well.
happy.gif
Ya, I got that jab before too.. super painful!

Yest managed to BD... but tested opk. No lines yet.. when usually I shd at least see a faint line. Ask u all ah.. if AV comes late.. does O comes just as late too? Cos my usual cycle is 28 days or less. But this 2 mths become 32 days.
sad.gif

hi yaataa,
*sayang sayang*
build up ur health liao, dun anyhow eat stuffs le hor...and rest more... think ur mil jealous that u take all ur dh attention

hi elmo,
really have to depends on ur body le... but if O late then focus on the LP... must have healthy LP to support a pregnancy... like my last cycle LP is too short means my O is no good..

hi calzz,
ya can see ur doc in aug... is at least 2 months...

hi mummies - anybody take clomid and BFW in the same cycle?

Hi elmo - what is your CD now? Maybe your O is late this month. Just continue to BD and good luck!

Thks Claire and freeda, guess just have to keep testing for now. I only start testing opk yest at CD12.. Din bother earlier cos hb sick. Well.. hope haven't O yet.. at least wont miss the boat this time round. Cant be I O before yest rite.. my AV only ends at CD7 leh...

hi claire

My gynae doesn't really approve the fact that I want to take BFW whilst on clomid medication. She doesn't belive in Chinese medication.
But I still have 3 boxes of BFW and would like to take a few bottles, but worried there will be clash of the medicinal effect.

Back