2WW - for those TTC-ing

yaataa - you dammn funny! I know what you mean by checking fervently whatever residual on tissue paper after each toilet visit. Before O is to check for CM, after O is to check that AF don't visit !!!

belbel5 - at least you are in your 2WW. I've just finish my AF and how I wish everyday is O day!

sunstillshines - oh yes.. TTC can be a very lonely process and I don't really tell my family members I'm trying DESPERATELY for a bb. How i wish there's some magical x-ray that can tell me what's wrong with my body or Hubby's SA. This is so frustrating since I'm getting old.

yaataa, i'm going amk later... maybe i shd go buy the pomegranate... haha... i have 1 elephant too for a few yrs liao, but it didn't help... heh...

i'm also guilty of pressing, poking and checking toilet paper... haha...

Claire : Enjoy your holiday!!
happy.gif

BB : Thanks!

calzz! it's a VERY tiny shop. the kind that eats into the building and entrance is super small. it's called house of crystal i think.

i just finished dinner. WAYYYY too early but MIL is hungry!

freda, i think all us TTC girls have eccentric habits and idiosyncrasies that other people cannot tahan. my hubbs calls me the 'compulsive wiper' now.. i always have the urge to wipe to check for spotting. and yes, i am STILL spotting. URGH!!!

TTC is definitely a very lonely journey. those who get preggie within weeks, months of trying, who have never considered going for fertility checks, who have never charted bbt, tested on opk, obsessed about which CD it is, will find it very hard to understand. in my family, only my mum knows about our IF problem.. at work, it's taboo to mention it. don't worry, that's what the forum is for!! to find empathy and support!
happy.gif

thanks gals....
>.<
wanted to recover from my sickness... then... on and off still got fever, headache... etc etc... never mind lorz... then af came today.... WTH... haha... haiz... fated that my enjoyment is limited... crap...

calzz, the shop is a few shops up Maxi cash shop. It is along that row, should not have missed it. Think it is beside the spectators shop.

Yaataa, then better bedrest totally. Not to move about until toliet matter.

claire, aiyo..ur AF seems to come lotsa earlier than expected. Maybe it is implantation spotting since today is ur DPO7/8.

yo girls. good saturday morning!!
happy.gif

calzz, it's a hole in the wall, really. paiseh i was not checking on the forum last night. hope you managed to find the shop! but ok la, the funniest thing is that the sales lady doesn't even know what the pomegranate is for..

claire, AF so early?!?! yes, it's DPO7 or 8 only. maybe it's good! i hope it not a gush of blood like mine and it's implantation bleed.

ohohjazz, i am much better today. got lots of lightly coloured discharge. ling, i am cooking the glutinous rice with lotus root. very easy to cook and smells FAB!
happy.gif

hi gd days ladies,

yaataa , u sounds gd : ) which is great!

ladies , i hv usk the opk , the pre-seed and the CM methods..but nv hv i tried the basal method .. can some one share in summary .. how does it work? too much reading oall over the web makes me giddy now ..hahah

Ohohjazz, I must have been blind!!

Yaataa, nope didn't manage to get it coz I was rushing off.

I dreamt again last nite that I had bfp... How I wish it was not a dream!

Muffin

You need a thermometer that is with 2 decimals for BBT and this can be purchased at any pharmacies. You have to take your BBT first thing before you get up from bed so your thermometer can be at the bedside. Take the temperature everyday at the same timing and you have to have at least 3 hours of sleep

Day 1 is whereby your AF comes and it must be flow and not spotting to consider as day 1 and then you monitor a few cycles to gauge when is your fertile period and how many days is your cycle.

Usually pre O temperature will be lower and after you O your temperature will be higher.

calzz, haha, tinking too much la. Actually, i oso dreamt that i bfp. the dream so weird one somemore. dreamt that my co organised those medical check up and from the blood test, the nurse told me u preg cant do the x-ray wor. i still tell the nurse, cant be bfp la, i just finished my menses. but the nurse kept telling me i really preg liao, somemore the nurse (the auntie look quite kind) keep smiling. haha, i wake up with a happy day wif happy mood though. must be tinking too much wor.

but very soon we shall make it happen wor.

hallo girls
happy.gif
i just woke up after an afternoon nap. eat then sleep, super sinful life man.

muffin, u are right, i hope i am much better!! but i got the feel to poo, just that i don't dare to squeeeeeeeze very hard. hahaha hopefully will poo soon. what vivi has described for bbt is right. the day of lowest temp before the temp spike upwards is considered your O day.

vivi, how have the interviews been? they sound promising. should get THE CALL coming week right?

calzz, hey i dreamt i was preggie soooo many times seriously. half year back, my cousin was heavily preggie, after meeting her, i dreamt i was super preggie and trying to find a comfy way to sleep. damn funny!! dreamt i saw BFP and crying in happiness in the dream too.. LOL!

yes, it will definitely happen soon for you, sleepygal and all the TTC ladies here. JIAYOU!!!

my next appointment will be coming up in 3 days! nervous!!

Calzz, Yaataa, I guess we all are very desperate for bb and that's why we dreamt.... I dreamt too.

Today is my 15DPO, temperature dipped again. It was 36.19 this morning. I felt some crump sensation... I guess AF is coming... disappointment again.

Hi Vivi,

You still visiting the tcm? Don't too stress over stuff okay
happy.gif

Hi Yaataa,

if you can ask your mil or mum to make chicken essence for you as well. Smash a wu Ji and steam it until the essence drip out. Remember to continue the porridge until spotting stop. I ask dr zou yesterday and she say the effect is to bu the womb...

Ling yes me still visiting TCM a few cycles passed liao and no good news so nowadays I heck care liao.... I still do the necessary like BBT and OPK but am not thinking much
You come by often ok old friend

hihi,

hope don't mind me joining. been TTC since late 2008, had m/c last year. been TTc again since then but still no news.

yest, just found out a fren's wife is preggie. n a few weeks ago, another fren is preggie too. i have so many emotions these few weeks. on one hand, i really want to feel 100% happy for my fren as she went through alot to conceive.. but at the same time, i feel so sad and depressed tat i still cant get preggie.. n i feel so shitty for being so 'small hearted' for not being able to feel 100% happy for my fren n not feel envious..

how do you gers cope when facing such situations? my hubby said i'm giving myself too much unnecessary stress and kept assuring me that it is fine even if we do not have kids..

today i was so sad that I even research on palmistry and realized that maybe my hands got no 'children lines'. that just made me feel even more sad and depressed.. i kept thinking maybe i'm juz one of those couples who can't conceive..

sorry for flooding this thread with all my negativeness.. i'm just feeling so depressed and sad and most of my frens don't understand my emotions and kept brushing me off as being stressed...

Hi Dolphy, i guess it normal that we all feel this way esp when pple ard are getting preggy and married later than us. But i believe there can be miracle when we believe. For me, i try my veri best to put on a front knowing that its not within my control to be prggy or not. I console myself that there is a season for things and God knows best.
Know that u are not alone , u can join us here to support one anther and encourage. there is always ears available here.

Lets believe that all things will be fine
happy.gif

Hv u tried tiao yr body ?

yaataa, freda: hahaha...u r both v funny! so it seems that all us TTC gals do the same thing during 2ww. My O day not here tho, not yet 2ww for me.
sad.gif

dolphy: dun worry, all of us who are TTC will feel this way. 3 of my friends jus gave birth the past 2 months, can feel the tears stinging my eyes when i walk out of their hospital room. but i'm like muffin, i cope by telling myself that we will get preggy when the time is right...so must have faith and keep trying. good things come to those who wait!

good sunday morning!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

vivi, i will definitely update after tue's appointment. hubbs and i were just talking about MC rates (choy la, i know), seems like it's so very common these days, between 25% to 33%. and we'll just accept things as they come.. for now, one week at a time is my motto!! heh!

dolphy, i'm sure ALL the girls here feel the same. torn between happiness and insane jealousy! of my my best gal pals got preggie the FIRST month of her TTC journey, similarly, my own cousin struck with her first cycle too. ditto for my colleagues
sad.gif
so don't worry, it's completely natural to feel this way and you are not alone.

bb, O day will be here soon enough. WORK HARD!!
happy.gif

Yep hving faith is important. it keeps us gg.
we are waiting for our gd things
happy.gif

i just brewed the chinese herbs ,,, heee taste salty wo...fuuni lei..thought will be bitter
the taste is still lingering in my mouth ...oooooo Jia U ~

Hi bb, yaataa &amp; muffin,
Thanx for consoling me.. I feel tat I'm gg crazy or slipping into depression.. I wish to be able to let go of my yearning n jealousy asap n be a cheerful person again...

Tried TCM but it made my endo much worse n have cysts.. GYNAE suggested ovarian drilling but I juz joined new co 6 mths ago so can't take long HL as 2nd half of the year is peak period..

I really wish I can be like my hubby, juz accept tat it is god's will that we may be childless n stop trying.. But we both love kids so much...

Wonder if anyone has gone mad due to TTC? I'm scared I'm gg crazy from the jealousy n yearning..

hi dolphy,
is normal for us to feel this way de... guys dun really understand us enough to empathise with us...
jus hang in there and try to squeeze in more positive tots... else u will feel very bitter de...
we'll be here for u...
*hugz*

hi Claire. AF also visits me today... We can be cycle buddy.

Dolphy, my friend gave birth to her first daughter when I was married 5 yrs ago. Just last Friday, she has delivered her son. I felt lousy too. There was also another occasion where 3 friends told me they are preggy within 2 wks! I was overwhelmed that I almost go crazy...
Dolphy, you are not alone in the boat. We are together. The sun still shines. You can always come in here to chit with us.

hi claire, hope u enjoyed ur holiday... glad to know tat u've done well to land urself an incentive trip in such a short time...
happy.gif

din login for some time... can't finish reading everything bit i din miss the most impt update...
happy.gif
so happy and envious tat yaataa and esnow hv bfp...
happy.gif
happy.gif
yaataa, concentrate on resting... no doubt ur students r impt too but there r always other good teachers ard to help them... ur little beanie did not come easy and it is a miracle bb...

hi gals,

thanks for listening to me rant like a mad woman...

claire &amp; sunstillshines, i know i'm 'zhuan niu jiao jian' but just can't seem to pull myself out of this depression state this time. hopefully with a new day tomorrow, i can feel better again..

today, been surfing the net and sign up to be a volunteer for children. now shall wait for the org to call me back...

this month we never bd during the fertile period, so now just waiting for AF to arrive and then start working hard again.

sunstillshines, how come had a bad day today? wana share?

morning girls!
happy.gif

oh no, it's terrible that you girls are feeling down. i can empathize with the feeling, i think it's the exact way i felt when doc told us we have a very very small chance of conceiving naturally. just to share, when i was TTC before the SA results, i was already very envious of preggie ladies and i could hardly bear the sight of small kids.

when the SA results and the verdict was out, my emotions went into overdrive. i remember my aunt asking me, am i pregnant? i was sooooo angry and i ranted on and on about how it's none of her business whether i'm pregnant or not, she should be taking care of her own family business before trying to KPO etc. in short, i totally overreacted.

but as days went by, i think i really managed to convince myself that kids were 'optional', in a way. of course, it'd be a great bonus and blessing if we were to conceive, but if not, i am already very thankful for my husband. that period really made me feel much closer to him and i realised that even if there were just the two of us forever, i should already be very thankful!

don't be sad please! live in the moment now, we must not let the TTC journey and stresses deprive us of the joy in our lives. if you need a listening ear, i am always available!
happy.gif

Dolphy, I had a bad day because af comes on Sunday. I have to start a new cycle again. Getting very tired... ...

I used teach children in church but now I realised that I cannot anymore because I will be teaching my friends' children and I have none... I know that I have to overcome my own feelings. Moving away from that kind of environment will help me to change my focus.

Hai.... I am so cursed! Last mth.. during my O period.. i was down with fever. Then my boy sick.. 1 mth totally not BD at all. Then this mth... i was so enthusiatically counting down to O... prepared to my OPK today already... then.. guess what happened? All of a sudden, hb down with high fever yest. Totally no warning at all.. in the end go see doc and jab. Though seem better this morn... i think no chance to tio this mth too. All the sperms would have died...
sad.gif
I think i'm so evil sometimes too.. hb sick and i was more sad abt missing another mth of ttc.
sad.gif
Worse still.. next mth he reservice for 3 wks... another mth gone. Then Sep he may be going overseas for work. Total will be 4 mths no ttc.
sad.gif
sad.gif
Maybe someone up there dun want me to ttc. It's all fated... I lost the battle even without having a chance to fight. I am so depressed.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Sorry abt complaining so much.. must have made those who are feeling bad worse.. At least in here.. everyone is equal. All trying hard for a bb.

sunstillshines, yeah you are right. That's my greatest console. That's y sometimes i dun dare to whine so much here too... but then again.. i also feel jealous when i see ppl ard me all preg.. look at siblings playing so happily. My boy can only be an only child. Hai...

sunstillshines, how long have u been TTC? have you done all the check ups? i agree, moving away from an environment full of young children might be good for u. take a break from all this.

elmo, it is definitely not easy to miss another cycle. i remember i was counting down impatiently to O day, then after that, 2ww seemed sooooooo long. 4 months is terrible. hoping that you and hubbs can BD tonight, all you need will be ONE good sperm.

Elmo: I am sorry to hear that. I am now 38 years old. I don't even have a seed. Now I think if I really get preg. I wonder if I have a chance to have a 2nd one.

morn all... so sian... my temp crashed... af shd be reporting tdy... so claire, we r cycle buddies again... haiz, guess i'm only fated to have ivf baby

Yaataa, I started ttc 4 years ago. At that time, gynae already said hb sperms has problem but he wanted to save money and we did not do anything further. Following up, I got thyroidism. Spent 1.5yrs to cure and then we started again.

Back