2WW - for those TTC-ing

Good morning ladies.. is WEDNESDAY!! Mid-week!!!

Busy like a bumble bee... *Weng Weng Weng*

Ladies that have BFP just be careful & rest well... be sticky to your bed.. hehehe

rainbowxx, dont be disappointed.. Im also waiting for AF to appear...*yawns* Playing hide n seek with me again...
Im waiting for Feb to go for IVF as discussed with hubby.. now jus tiao my body and relax mode at the same time.. hehehe:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

good morning wondersssss... yes yes, take the chance to tiao body...
well, still hoping AF wont be appearing... *hide and seek until hide away for next 9 mths

Is it true that preg cannot move hse???? =(

Alot of old folks will recommend nt to move hse...
But if u can try nt to be there at all.. let ur hub so everything..
No ahifting of furniture, painting, nailing, drilling in front of u.. cos some said some beanie is xiaoqi de.. im not sure how true is it but for me i will jus follow..

Hmm..
I also heard before no move house... I read one theory before is that you conceive in this particular house, this house 'wang' you to give you the baby. So if move le, maybe not so good. Then plus the usual move move, drill drill, bang bang, elderly scare all these will pantang and cause some birthmarks on newborn.
But then, I have friend who was pregnant (about 2nd going to 3rd tri during move) and she moved back to her in laws. Her baby is cute and lively and healthy.
So really don't know de...

hi wondersss! So are you still seeing tsb? Nowadays, their clinic assistant dun give reminder call. o_O
Hi twinkletots, ya.. still seeing her.. lols.. I still receive calls from the assistant le...

good morning wondersssss... yes yes, take the chance to tiao body...
well, still hoping AF wont be appearing... *hide and seek until hide away for next 9 mths
pinky, yaya... miss for the next 10 months although i dont harbour much hopes la

Pat, Alot of old folks say la... if u patang, i think u dont go when they are renovating and the first day of shift in. i remember my friend tied a red string with old ginger around her wrist last time but i dont remember how true la. As she also in the 2WW like 4 yrs ago.. lols

Pat if u not pantang ok one la.. All these are not proven one ma..

U don't get involve in the Reno n shifting just shift urself to the new hse when it's ready ok one.. My sil did that baby perfectly ok la..

The paint supposingly toxic if u breathe in too much not gd for baby development that's why.. Anyway renovation very dusty and a lot of nails or sharp tools lying ard dangerous also ma..

Hmm..
I also heard before no move house... I read one theory before is that you conceive in this particular house, this house 'wang' you to give you the baby. So if move le, maybe not so good. Then plus the usual move move, drill drill, bang bang, elderly scare all these will pantang and cause some birthmarks on newborn.
But then, I have friend who was pregnant (about 2nd going to 3rd tri during move) and she moved back to her in laws. Her baby is cute and lively and healthy.
So really don't know de...

Interesting! I did a lot of nonsense to my current house before I bfp.. maybe initially not "wang" enough... haha

Interesting! I did a lot of nonsense to my current house before I bfp.. maybe initially not "wang" enough... haha

Really?
Wow! Now all the ladies here who haven BFP, will rush off to get something done to their house to improve luck. LOL~!

hihi ladies.. my AF still no report since aug.. and tested but not positive leh.. abit disappointing.. but my AF quite irregular.. have send an email on kkh website to ask for appointment, waiting for their call.. Actually so tiring to bd alt day when trying.. we are like trying blindly now.. hmmm..

Last edited:
Pat if u not pantang ok one la.. All these are not proven one ma..

U don't get involve in the Reno n shifting just shift urself to the new hse when it's ready ok one.. My sil did that baby perfectly ok la..

The paint supposingly toxic if u breathe in too much not gd for baby development that's why.. Anyway renovation very dusty and a lot of nails or sharp tools lying ard dangerous also ma..

I had a hse reno done last year by mediacorp when my sis is pregnant and she even help out with the hse painting, her baby is fine too. anyway still got few more months to go, will see how things goes ba.

donno if it's due to the slight infection i have gotten below, have alot of mucus discharge. just now got some pinkish discharge again!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Lunch hours over!!! drag...~~~
Had another round of fruits n yoghurt for lunch + now a piping hot MILO to warm my stomach...

Jus now while eating i suddenly felt a gush of liquid coming out... tot alamak AF come liao... So went to the toilet and clean up but nothing le..
Dunno issit too "liang" or what??

Any ladies got experience before?

Had another round of fruits n yoghurt for lunch + now a piping hot MILO to warm my stomach...

Jus now while eating i suddenly felt a gush of liquid coming out... tot alamak AF come liao... So went to the toilet and clean up but nothing le..

I used to have this feeling also, but dunno whats the cause.

i had it but for me its CM...i keep feeling wet...

i dont think is O day for me.. Im soooo sleepy~~~ *yawns*

and now diarhhoea liao... guess the fruits and yoghurt is good detox for me...

Pat, abt moving i m not sure but my new flat coming end of the year also.. Reno all will be handled by hub, i cant step into the hse at all.. Anyway cos we getting master to see the hse, so will ask for advise if we could move in also before i m due... Old folks strongly disagree for me to go new hse.. nt even when go open the door..

I think I'm abit over paranoid... :(

alot of water discharge last night, this morning quite alot of cm discharge, after lunch got a little pinkish discharge, should i look for a gynae again? those within my list are closed on wed... i'm thinking if i should go to the KKH A&E. can someone advise or is it a norm i shoulld just take it easy?

alot of water discharge last night, this morning quite alot of cm discharge, after lunch got a little pinkish discharge, should i look for a gynae again? those within my list are closed on wed... i'm thinking if i should go to the KKH A&E. can someone advise or is it a norm i shoulld just take it easy?
better to go c gynae again. seems like u under duphaston still have pinky discharge. guess u need total bed rest n might need a jab.

tested liao...
hahah i got opk in my drawer... its neg......
but i feel some cramps... mild mild cramps....

pat, i suggest u go gynea...for a safer heart than keep ti xin diao dan...
pinkish might be bcos the sac is still implanting... im not sure if its like that...
where do u stay? i used to go 1 at Bukit Gombak.. (if u r near there)

as for moving hse, if u r not the one doing the shifting, it shd be ok cos my sis also move hse during her pregnancy..
her hubby do the shifting while she shake leg at home.. than 1st day move in, she went bai bai and told her "tummy" that they are going to new hse alrdy...

Last edited:
tested liao...
hahah i got opk in my drawer... its neg......
but i feel some cramps... mild mild cramps....

pat, i suggest u go gynea...for a safer heart than keep ti xin diao dan...
pinkish might be bcos the sac is still implanting... im not sure if its like that...
where do u stay? i used to go 1 at Bukit Gombak.. (if u r near there)

as for moving hse, if u r not the one doing the shifting, it shd be ok cos my sis also move hse during her pregnancy..
her hubby do the shifting while she shake leg at home.. than 1st day move in, she went bai bai and told her "tummy" that they are going to new hse alrdy...
I stay in the East, Tampines area. Wanted to see Adrian Woodworth for 2nd opinion but his clinic is closed today.

than mayb you wan to pop by KKH A&E rather than anyhow visit a gynea whom u r not familiar with.... Hospital will be my next choice...

just relax and dun think so much....listen to some smooth music to calm urself down...

im counting time to go home... gosh.. im sleepy... i missed my bed...

Bel, since u stop awhile definitely need 1 appt to start momentum w tsb again. After I bfp, she will always give me 2 dates to book in advance so I can get early time slot..

May I ask how many tablets of duphaston are u on a day? And how many mg per tablet?

just relax and dun think so much....listen to some smooth music to calm urself down...

im counting time to go home... gosh.. im sleepy... i missed my bed...

I'm also counting down!!!!

thanks dolly.. i having second tots to see her coz of the waiting time also v long.. maybe i juz leave it as it is.. :)

Bel_vodka! Join me to Dr Wong? I going tomorrow! let go together!!!

May I ask how many tablets of duphaston are u on a day? And how many mg per tablet?

I'm on 1 tab 2 times a day for 10 mgm

Well I did my reno before I bfp, when i bfp my reno was alreayd almost done.

I moved not too long ago. Just that I didnt do the moving of the heavy items cos hb and i pack our stuff over bit by bit (PIL live just 5-7 mins away)

Well I did my reno before I bfp, when i bfp my reno was alreayd almost done.

I moved not too long ago. Just that I didnt do the moving of the heavy items cos hb and i pack our stuff over bit by bit (PIL live just 5-7 mins away)
That's nice, hub and I cant wait to move in.
My aunt say I cannot move when I'm preg, my mum say I cannot do confinement at my parents place! I wanna cry lo! I dun wanna do confinement at In Laws place!!

Mum pantang, say if i go back niang jia, baby very hard to take care.

I'm also counting down!!!!

Bel_vodka! Join me to Dr Wong? I going tomorrow! let go together!!!

I'm on 1 tab 2 times a day for 10 mgm
Not sure if u dare but u wanna step up ur dose by taking 1 more tablet now so it will be 30 mg a day and rest more. Then monitor closely. FYI I was on 2 tabs a day 2x daily initially when I bled

That's nice, hub and I cant wait to move in.
My aunt say I cannot move when I'm preg, my mum say I cannot do confinement at my parents place! I wanna cry lo! I dun wanna do confinement at In Laws place!!

Mum pantang, say if i go back niang jia, baby very hard to take care.
Well.. I just avoided the "ru huo" ceremony, and i stepped in only at a certain timing.

Not sure if u dare but u wanna step up ur dose by taking 1 more tablet now so it will be 30 mg a day and rest more. Then monitor closely. FYI I was on 2 tabs a day 2x daily initially when I bled
Wow! Maybe mine was mild that's why the gynae ask me to take only 2 each day. when comes to medication, I'm very sensitive, I think I better wait for his advice on the med tomorrow.

Wow! Maybe mine was mild that's why the gynae ask me to take only 2 each day. when comes to medication, I'm very sensitive, I think I better wait for his advice on the med tomorrow.
that's another way... .but in the meantime try not walk abt too much.

Good morning ladies....
i also v sensitive when it comes to medi.. esp with ttc/pregnancy....
just wait for gynae visit and ask for more details ba...

Happy thursday!

happy_thursday_music_rose-81a0d7800e1691d62802ca9dfd1b03a9.jpg

hihi ladies.. my AF still no report since aug.. and tested but not positive leh.. abit disappointing.. but my AF quite irregular.. have send an email on kkh website to ask for appointment, waiting for their call.. Actually so tiring to bd alt day when trying.. we are like trying blindly now.. hmmm..
Hello kitty pinky! I also hav same situation as you. My last AF was on Aug. Till now haven report yet... my menses is irregular like a few months once or even like one year only have 2-3 times? (Worst case for me)
I when to polyclinic for referrer to KKH. Appt super long like a month of waiting...
Recently I feel my body weird... breast tender for like 3 days now. Short burst of cramps n pulling below stomach. Like AF coming soon...

@PatChan hope u r ok now.. im takin 2 tabs daily per Dr's advice since aft IUI procedure till now.. I've a lot of yellowish clear cm think due to med coz nvr hav tat b4..

My daughter's bday coming but I still dare not hint her abt my preg.. think betta wait till aft 1st trim.. otherwise hard to explain if u get what I mean.. **cross fingers again**

My hubs jus told me his friend's wife is preggy. So happy for them but mehhh my ovaries r crying.

Anws is thr anyone on clomid now? I jus started mine 2 days ago. The aunty finally visited.

My hubs jus told me his friend's wife is preggy. So happy for them but mehhh my ovaries r crying.

Anws is thr anyone on clomid now? I jus started mine 2 days ago. The aunty finally visited.

this cycle i am.. from day 2 to 5.. but my menses came on 18.09.2014.. til now dun see O on OPK although at times i feel wet.. AF due in 2 days but no feeling its coming...CD 29 today....

this cycle i am.. from day 2 to 5.. but my menses came on 18.09.2014.. til now dun see O on OPK although at times i feel wet.. AF due in 2 days but no feeling its coming...CD 29 today....

Did u see ur gynae? So awaiting new cycle?

Im on day 2-6 on clomid. But AF isnt the normal regular like before. Lesser I'd say. But ykbw wht thank god aft 63 days on previous cycle, period is here with norethisterone aid thou.

Hello kitty pinky! I also hav same situation as you. My last AF was on Aug. Till now haven report yet... my menses is irregular like a few months once or even like one year only have 2-3 times? (Worst case for me)
I when to polyclinic for referrer to KKH. Appt super long like a month of waiting...
Recently I feel my body weird... breast tender for like 3 days now. Short burst of cramps n pulling below stomach. Like AF coming soon...
hihi, wah u also same.. at least I know I'm not alone.. let's jiayou together! I wish either positive if not AF just come and we can try again.. instead of waiting game like this.. lol.. oh need to get refer? will it be cheaper? any idea there is sat appointment?

Back