2WW - for those TTC-ing

rainbowbb, not go back every day ar...safer mah.. whahaha

Hahaha... best can but dunno her mil is it those fierce kind..
Hv to think for future if pinkylove gonna stay after her bb born...

Hv to plan for e pros n cons..

Go back freq ltr her mil suspicious... otherwise tell mil she OT daily.. (OT at her parents hse) :p

Lunch time!!! Hope everyone had a good lunch to take away monday blues...
Had a detoxing lunch today.. homemade potato + corn salad & fruits yoghurt!!!
Clearing bad stuffs in the tummy... :p:p

Guess everyone had their own pc of shit with IN-laws esp MIL!!! 有多少个家婆家公会真正把媳妇当成是自己的女儿看待??
Well, do not let them affect us as we will not know will we act like them when we are old.. lols..

How i hope is nap time!!! ZZzzzZZZ:D:D:D

Do you gals think i should monitor my temp these days to see how it goes? :p:p:p
True but I rather my mil don bother abt me. Cos old ppl tend to nag more on other stuffs just like the maid that left 6 mths ago.
Actually just don bother abt pil we will be more happy. We got our own life. We live for for ourselves n our loved ones :)

Half mon is gone.. endure for e next few hrs!!!

Hate mon too.. :(
139193.gif

rainbowbb, I didn't tell my hubby about the "false " bfp... just forget abt it... didn't want to complaint too much.
but I did told him about the laundry poles, he says next time don't collect it, leave it to my MIL, and don't volunteer. if he is around, ask him to do it...
I guess I have pin too much hope that my MIL is nice and will take care of me esp about my preg.. I am totally wrong.
Last night she brew liang teh for the family and ask me to drink a little... * I was so :eek:
Lucky my mom told me not to drink liang stuffs during preg... and my MIL being more older generation than my mom, can ask me to drink liang teh...
I better be more careful on my own.... and I guess, I should protect myself further instead of trying to be the "nice DIL"
no point de....
Haha I'll wayang wayang in front mil trying to smile n listen to her so that hub don stuck in between but behind I told myself don have to bother so much just one ear in one ear out. Hahaha ;p

True but I rather my mil don bother abt me. Cos old ppl tend to nag more on other stuffs just like the maid that left 6 mths ago.
Actually just don bother abt pil we will be more happy. We got our own life. We live for for ourselves n our loved ones :)

me and mil no much prblm.. cos mil no daughter all 3 sons.. so she quite treasure me... hopefully this last *finger cross*

Hi Ladies, took me a while but here I am to update u.. Aft my last msg here on Sep-25.. I went for my blood test per apptmt & rcved call to say that I'm preg.. I culdnt or didnt believe it as I was thinking it might be hcg leftover from e hcg shot since I did my SO-IUI w clomid.. So I waited patiently for another 2 weeks for a scan apptmt.. I'm glad to share that I saw a sac and what it seems a flickering heartbeat.. It's dated 5w4d..

I still cant believe I'm preg as I waited for 3.5 years and I nvr had a BFP, not even a faint line - I finally took a preg test aft e scan.. It's redundant but I've been wanting to see e 2 lines so much!

I'm still crossing my fingers for a smooth pregnancy esp when it's so long & hard to get.. But I juz want to encourage u with my own story.. I've experienced most of what u had or experiencing during my 3.5 years of ttc.. Success rate for IUI is low and I was prepared for a couple more cycles.. I nvr imagine my 1st attempt will work! If u've read my past posts, I only had 1 follicle stimulated when SO-IUI supposed to stimulate 2-3 follicles for higher chance.. my lining did not meet the min. requirement of 7.5mm, it was last measured at 6.2mm..

So, regardless how slim is e chance or hope, juz continue to try and wait for it to happen! It will sooner or later!

Jiayou & lots of bb dusts added on to this thread! :)

Hi Ladies, took me a while but here I am to update u.. Aft my last msg here on Sep-25.. I went for my blood test per apptmt & rcved call to say that I'm preg.. I culdnt or didnt believe it as I was thinking it might be hcg leftover from e hcg shot since I did my SO-IUI w clomid.. So I waited patiently for another 2 weeks for a scan apptmt.. I'm glad to share that I saw a sac and what it seems a flickering heartbeat.. It's dated 5w4d..

I still cant believe I'm preg as I waited for 3.5 years and I nvr had a BFP, not even a faint line - I finally took a preg test aft e scan.. It's redundant but I've been wanting to see e 2 lines so much!

I'm still crossing my fingers for a smooth pregnancy esp when it's so long & hard to get.. But I juz want to encourage u with my own story.. I've experienced most of what u had or experiencing during my 3.5 years of ttc.. Success rate for IUI is low and I was prepared for a couple more cycles.. I nvr imagine my 1st attempt will work! If u've read my past posts, I only had 1 follicle stimulated when SO-IUI supposed to stimulate 2-3 follicles for higher chance.. my lining did not meet the min. requirement of 7.5mm, it was last measured at 6.2mm..

So, regardless how slim is e chance or hope, juz continue to try and wait for it to happen! It will sooner or later!

Congrats starwish..i rem ur story..
Ur efforts paid off!!!
Grabbin ur bb dusts!!! :)

I feel u shd voice out to him at least he understand e whole situation..
Cos i heard alot of those mil n dil stories..

Out of 10 i only think only 1 mil will b e best mil in e world but i dun think that will happen to me la..

Yes dun do any heavy chores frm now on... n hv to be careful on wat she ask u to eat too.. if can go bk to ur parents place to hv dinner every weekend.. hehehe..

I always go back for dinner about twice a week. shall keep to this "schedule":p

well, I don't know if I m too petty to think like this... since, the whole family.. including her eldest DIL also never help in any washing or prep... come back to my MIL place, eat and shake butt go home liao...
I try to help to help her, seeing her work so hard.. wash, cook, clean etc...
thinking that she will appreciate and treat me somehow better.. but come to think, she is taking it for granted.. even I am preg now, to her it doesn't make a difference
maybe I shouldn't too "helpful"....? * feeling very bad as I feel I become 小心眼 like that..

hihi Beanie Peeps!
For SO-IUI, clomid and jab are given to stimulate ovaries to develop mature eggs.
Once ovulate, sperms are washed and put directly into the uterus through cervix with a catheter. :)

I see I see.. so far, i only got clomid... hopefully no need to go through jabs...

omg heartiest congrats!!

My gynae appointment is tomorrow.
Every since I married into the family, I have always help out with the chores... Cos my MIL is the only one doing the chores, so I find her very pitiful and wish to help ease her burden.So despite now I am preg, I do volunteer to help washing when she is cooking etc, she also never decline, still per normal asking me to wash this , clean that....
But I am surprised that when I ask about the laundry hanging outside (cos going to rain , and she was cooking), she say you help me to collect in.
I think I should change my mindset abit... Should pull a distance... cos realise that you have try your means to help and be nice to her, she might not be nice back to you. no matter what, I m still a DIL.
i guess u can "volunteer" the lighter tasks, e.g. folding clothes. heavy ones... just diam diam and "siam" far far.

Congrats starwish...!! Lets gather all our dusts and spread big tons of them to all the fighting strong ladies here!! *~*~*~*~*~*~*

CONGRATZZZ!!!
Smooth Smooth Pregnancy to you!!!

CONGRATS!!
so this pregnancy is SO-IUI or natural?
sorry im a bit blur....

That day I was joking with my Hub and my family, coz my gynae says that my due date will roughly falls on 6th June ...
I told them if my LO really comes on the actual day 6th Jun, I will name him or her 大顺! coz 六六大顺! hahahahahaha
They all laugh at me, my hub even best, he say potential name.... LOLxxx..., I told him my kid will kill me when they get older, why give them such ah song name... LOLxx

hello everyone :) WAVES !!!
I finished exams,. haha very tired and thus didnt log in since Aug till now... :)
i BD in Aug failed, Sept got fake positive on 9/5 and 9/7 AF juz reported one early morning.. (Horrified) I tot it was a Chemical pregnancy.
Did a check with a gynae after AF cleared up, took a Blood test and he told me is not chemical pregnancy.

anyway... im now positive again ! :) cant confirm until i see gynae.
but tried fortel pregnancy test kits (with early detector) 3 sticks all shows +ve, only 1 guardian home brand (hv to test on missed AF, i did it earlier)

My lmp :7 Sept , CD 34 ..

I didnt do anything special in case u all are wondering.. I juz got a bit fed up with bbt, opk so i gave up .. juz do it with <3 haha

Hope this time is a firm one and a sticky bean . even my dh cannot believe it now after last month saga when i used clearblue digital test kit..

Bel, good news!!! So glad to see u back here after so long...
My Nov mummies are popping one by one since last weekend, so excited.. nov become oct.

Bel, take care n jiayou... u still seeing tsb?

I finished exams,. haha very tired and thus didnt log in since Aug till now... :)
i BD in Aug failed, Sept got fake positive on 9/5 and 9/7 AF juz reported one early morning.. (Horrified) I tot it was a Chemical pregnancy.
Did a check with a gynae after AF cleared up, took a Blood test and he told me is not chemical pregnancy.

but tried fortel pregnancy test kits (with early detector) 3 sticks all shows +ve, only 1 guardian home brand (hv to test on missed AF, i did it earlier)

I didnt do anything special in case u all are wondering.. I juz got a bit fed up with bbt, opk so i gave up .. juz do it with <3 haha

Hope this time is a firm one and a sticky bean . even my dh cannot believe it now after last month saga when i used clearblue digital test kit..

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Good Sign here! more and more BFP and more baby dust for all to grab!

Bel, good news!!! So glad to see u back here after so long...
My Nov mummies are popping one by one since last weekend, so excited.. nov become oct.

Bel, take care n jiayou... u still seeing tsb?

Yea.. soon is ur turn ! :D
nope i stop seeing tsb since aug.. coz i missed her appt and during the reschedule they didnt call to remind and thats it.. haha
too stressful for me

thanks alot !!! hb many times bitten n thus nw very shy .. so he juz tell me to tk it normal. (act as if i donno i preg.. haha) he doesnt wan me test so early but i juz cannot help to.

Who knows soon,, we are gonna change the title of the thread to BFP communication thread for all to share info! Hope this day come soon for all to grad!

Hi Pat, keep a calm mind and I m sure your beanie is well in you...

Just to rant a bit....

For me, despite breaking the news to my MIL, I thought there might be changes and cautious with what she will cook for me, or things I do at home ( I stay with her anyway)
Keep reminding me not to tell my parents about the pregnancy cos "its not confirmed"
I just couldn't understand... it is like making me feel that I am giving them a false alarm with my BFP on the preg kit.
I told her that my indication on the preg kit has very clear line, and the kit is 99% accurate. But she have the impression that the preg kit indication might be wrong and I may not be pregnant....:( she say haven't confirm by doctor, means not confirm.
But I don't care.. had announce to my parents without her knowing. My parents are so happy and very concerned... asking not to work too hard, walk slowly, don't carry heavy stuffs...etc * parents love *
To the extend that my MIL treated me as "not pregnant" by asking me to collect in the laundry poles which are dry outside. *the poles are rather heavy as one of them hang with 3 pairs of jeans*
When I was holding on the heavy pole, with tiptoes and the window railing pressing against my tummy... I felt my lower abdomen got this "strained" feeling.
After I finish with the collection , I went back to my room.. rubbing my abdomen and talked/sayang to my beanie...
Haiz... I always had the impression my MIL is rather nice and fair to all her kids and daughter in laws. but from this pregnancy incident , changed my impression totally.:confused:

aiyo! that's really dangerous leh. My mom even send my sister to stay over with me and help me do my chores since my husband is not around most of the time.

However, my mom is also a bit like yr mil.. need doctor confirmation then feel more at ease that the preg is real.. hurhur.

Congrats!! So happy for you.
I'm so glad that quite a few of us a graduating this year.. This gives a lot of hope for the other ladies who have tried so hard..
Jiayou everyone else!

Don worry this one will be positive. Happy to c u here n jiayou o :)

asking those bfp, can share what you eat or do to ease your MS? very xin ku... =(

Dear @PatChan Some of the typical remedies will include taking dry crackers/biscuits, H20/Pocari Sweat. Take small meals, if cannot eat at all, drink stuff don't jus take water, cos water has no nutrients. Unfortunately for me, nth helps, I'm the sort that puke hourly even in my slp I will jolt up to puke. I went to KK once as well to get dehydrated and jab to ease the MS.

When you start seeing yr gynae, he/she may give you MS meds (I think mine was Pulin smtg) that didn't help me.... He went on to write me a prescription for an even stronger medication called odensetron which helped ease my MS a little bit.. at least then I could sleep. Hope you don't have to resort to a method like mine.

All I can say is Jiayou jiayou cos its really a pain to suffer from MS... it will be worth it! you can get thru it.

congrats!!!

Congrats to u bel!!
Grabbing ur bb dusts !! :)

Congrats to Starwish and Bel !
Your hardwork finally paid off! Grabbing the abundance amount of babydust n hope more of us will graduate by end of this year!

Congrats @bel_vodka!! Grab lots of baby dust from u~~~!!! Take care!

Congrats @Starwish!! take care :)

when i rly feel like shi+ i take either promethazine or pulin (anti nausea medicine). both are v safe
Dear @PatChan Some of the typical remedies will include taking dry crackers/biscuits, H20/Pocari Sweat. Take small meals, if cannot eat at all, drink stuff don't jus take water, cos water has no nutrients. Unfortunately for me, nth helps, I'm the sort that puke hourly even in my slp I will jolt up to puke. I went to KK once as well to get dehydrated and jab to ease the MS.

When you start seeing yr gynae, he/she may give you MS meds (I think mine was Pulin smtg) that didn't help me.... He went on to write me a prescription for an even stronger medication called odensetron which helped ease my MS a little bit.. at least then I could sleep. Hope you don't have to resort to a method like mine.

All I can say is Jiayou jiayou cos its really a pain to suffer from MS... it will be worth it! you can get thru it.
Thank you both, I hop I dun have to submit to medication too.
My MS so bad today, lunch and dinner only took afew mouth of rice.

Back