2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hug hug.

New cycle new hope..
Lets jiayou tgether!! :)

Jiayou Jiayou..
i am waiting for my AF.. but last nite show some ewcm.. but duno it is fake...
opk finished.. ordered from Qoo10 but hvnt reach me.. so i also duno consider O or not...
temp is at 36.2 - 36.6...

Jiayou Jiayou..
i am waiting for my AF.. but last nite show some ewcm.. but duno it is fake...
opk finished.. ordered from Qoo10 but hvnt reach me.. so i also duno consider O or not...
temp is at 36.2 - 36.6...

When ur af due?
Ur temp range is quite low.. if u hv O, ur bbt shd rise..

Pat, when I have ms, I take small meals in between n vy plain food too. I can beehoon soup daily just for the,sake of eating. Some of the mummies I know had chicken biscuit to curb their nausea. U probably need trial n error to find which way is the best for u

anyone having constipation during preg?? I went to toilet just now and had a hard time....
I am straining so much , very scared when having this pushing feeling

sorry for the details...:confused:

Ya lor..thats why i duno if I am O-ing...
Im on clomid somemore lor.. *tsk tsk*
AF came 18.09.2014 but lasted only 3 days...
cos mine is irregular...

If that is the case, suggest you just continue BD. Somemore you spotted EWCM last night.
My situation is quite similar to your's also.
Irregular, and my AF days getting shorter. :(
But I take BBT to double-check if I ovulated.

anyone having constipation during preg?? I went to toilet just now and had a hard time....

touchwood so far everything has been v smooth for me but i know of some ppl who have v bad constipation. may want to try prune juice? or yoghurt.

touchwood so far everything has been v smooth for me but i know of some ppl who have v bad constipation. may want to try prune juice? or yoghurt.

oh, envy you... aiyo, the straining is horrible... :confused:I read up and got to know constipation is one of the effect for preg..

ok, shall try some yoghurt tonight

If that is the case, suggest you just continue BD. Somemore you spotted EWCM last night.
My situation is quite similar to your's also.
Irregular, and my AF days getting shorter. :(
But I take BBT to double-check if I ovulated.

I am taking my BBT too but temp is quite low... TCM said temp for O must be 36.68 - 36.80 than got higher chances of getting preggy...
with my temp.... haiz haiz haiz..

It's pretty common cos of the vitamins that you have to take esp iron. It causes constipation.
Try and take fruits, yogurt... when I constipated I took fybogel... it is supposedly safe to consume during preg, you can double confirm with yr gynae.

I am taking my BBT too but temp is quite low... TCM said temp for O must be 36.68 - 36.80 than got higher chances of getting preggy...
Dun stress urself with the reading, the lesser u keep track the more stress-free u are to work towards ur target.

Mmm did u ever think stop taking BBt? To me less stress n just enjoy e process w hub. When I'm taking BBT i feel so scare n feeling uneasy so stopped taking it. I do believe less stress is also the reason to get pregnant.

i tot mine alrdy v low.. urs lower... i told hb im goinf to murder him n suck all his yang qi...

I think if one takes temp earlier in the day, BBT maybe also lower? So maybe don't look at the absolute number, as long as it rises. I do hear of other mummies to be who previously shared that their pre-O temp is 35.xx but they got pregnant too.

Mmm did u ever think stop taking BBt? To me less stress n just enjoy e process w hub. When I'm taking BBT i feel so scare n feeling uneasy so stopped taking it. I do believe less stress is also the reason to get pregnant.

yes.. i did wana stop but cos im still following up at kkh n gynea wana me to take.. so had been taking for 3 mths n this mth end will be visiting her...

hugs rainbowbb
I am still here.. LOL.
Jia you jia you! I understand how you feel...
Really hope more of us can get our BFP soon... Hopefully the year end will help all of us here to relax and strike!
Same same. Still here and very difficult to detect my o. No cm also sigh. Getting discouraged and not doing much for ttc or 2ww.

yes.. i did wana stop but cos im still following up at kkh n gynea wana me to take.. so had been taking for 3 mths n this mth end will be visiting her...
Mbe can ask gynae if u can stop taking BBT. For me taking BBT every morning so scare temp go down when want it to rise especially 2ww more scaring n stress. High hope also scare more disappointed later on. But when stopped taking BBT I told myself n hub 顺其自然 n when least expected it will be the mth conceive.

Gosh..
Feelin slight cramp..
Shd b reportin soon.. this cycle no hope liao i think..

Lets jiayou together!!!

PatChan: hows ur gynae visit today? Hope ur diarrea is norm for u..

Pinkylove: how abt u? Managed to see gynae?

Same same. Still here and very difficult to detect my o. No cm also sigh. Getting discouraged and not doing much for ttc or 2ww.

Same too. Don't feel like working hard at all. Anyway so many months liao also like that. Some people also strike when they BD only once or twice.. I guess is really fated 1. So I also sianz to work hard.

But I still want to cheer u on. Jia you and hope you see EWCM soon!

Gosh..
Feelin slight cramp..

Lets jiayou together!!!

In the end I didn't see the gynae the one i plan to go was closed for procedure. Will continue to monitor. Going back to work today... sianzzzz...

In the end I didn't see the gynae the one i plan to go was closed for procedure. Will continue to monitor. Going back to work today... sianzzzz...

Jiayou Pat!
Just relax and relax and relax.. dun be sian.. tomolo is thurs and than fri alrdy....
2 more days to weekend..hehehe

Gosh..
Feelin slight cramp..

Lets jiayou together!!!

Hi rainbow, Yes.. went to see gynae yesterday. Did another urine test to "confirm" my pregnancy.
Its good that I visit him, seek advice on things to note, and I feedback on my constipation issue.
He prescribe me with Lactulose syrup to soften stools
same thing, he reminded me on folic acid and prenatal multi vits , plus tons of water....

appointment with him again 3 weeks later.

When I reached home and MIL asked how was the gynae visit. My HB reply him its confirmed.. Only then she smile and start asking me to take it easy and be careful moving around...:rolleyes:

Hi rainbow, Yes.. went to see gynae yesterday. Did another urine test to "confirm" my pregnancy.
Its good that I visit him, seek advice on things to note, and I feedback on my constipation issue.
He prescribe me with Lactulose syrup to soften stools
same thing, he reminded me on folic acid and prenatal multi vits , plus tons of water....

appointment with him again 3 weeks later.

When I reached home and MIL asked how was the gynae visit. My HB reply him its confirmed.. Only then she smile and start asking me to take it easy and be careful moving around...:rolleyes:

Good ur gynae prescribe u some for ur constipation..

As for ur mil jus listen 1 ear in n out...
See she will treat u like queen?

Good ur gynae prescribe u some for ur constipation..

As for ur mil jus listen 1 ear in n out...
See she will treat u like queen?

Anyway for her style, wont treat me like queen la... as long as she don't ask me to eat those ridiculous stuffs and do heavy chores, I happy already.
She already used to do all the housework and serve each and everyone in the family, the bro in law, sis in law, her grandchildren etc... I help is because I see no one help her, wish to ease her burden. Now, with me preg, those too heavy chores... I will just tell her, its heavy I cant manage or too straining, my back aching..
since she has treated my preg so lightly, I will reject whatever I feel is dangerous, to protect myself and beanie.

how about you?? still having the cramps??
Aunt AF no report yet still got hope de....

Jiayou Pat!
Just relax and relax and relax.. dun be sian.. tomolo is thurs and than fri alrdy....
2 more days to weekend..hehehe

I think that is the only thing i can think of! hahahahaha, and I'm moving home today to stay! My parents travelling as me to move back to look after my younger sis. LOLXxxxx. till date my mil still doesnt know about it.

Anyway for her style, wont treat me like queen la... as long as she don't ask me to eat those ridiculous stuffs and do heavy chores, I happy already.
She already used to do all the housework and serve each and everyone in the family, the bro in law, sis in law, her grandchildren etc... I help is because I see no one help her, wish to ease her burden. Now, with me preg, those too heavy chores... I will just tell her, its heavy I cant manage or too straining, my back aching..
since she has treated my preg so lightly, I will reject whatever I feel is dangerous, to protect myself and beanie.

how about you?? still having the cramps??
Aunt AF no report yet still got hope de....

Ya jus be ur way.. dun care her.. u r being very nice to help her.. she shd feel grateful that her dil (u) helps her with chores..

Expected.. af is here... used to it alrdy seein red every mth..
Jus hv to work hard after cd8...

I think that is the only thing i can think of! hahahahaha, and I'm moving home today to stay! My parents travelling as me to move back to look after my younger sis. LOLXxxxx. till date my mil still doesnt know about it.

Woohoo...
Stay as long s u like...

Ya jus be ur way.. dun care her.. u r being very nice to help her.. she shd feel grateful that her dil (u) helps her with chores..

yes, it means its a new cycle.... After CD 8, continue to jia you...
remain happy and relax is the most important factor of conceive... *smile and shine like a rainbow*;)

Take more ginger! It helps to warm your womb. =)

Good morning ladies.. is WEDNESDAY!! Mid-week!!!

Busy like a bumble bee... *Weng Weng Weng*

Ladies that have BFP just be careful & rest well... be sticky to your bed.. hehehe

rainbowxx, dont be disappointed.. Im also waiting for AF to appear...*yawns* Playing hide n seek with me again...
Im waiting for Feb to go for IVF as discussed with hubby.. now jus tiao my body and relax mode at the same time.. hehehe:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ladies that have BFP just be careful & rest well... be sticky to your bed.. hehehe

rainbowxx, dont be disappointed.. Im also waiting for AF to appear...*yawns* Playing hide n seek with me again...
Im waiting for Feb to go for IVF as discussed with hubby.. now jus tiao my body and relax mode at the same time.. hehehe:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nt really disappointed... Cos alrdy expected as bbt dropped ytd morn...
Will hv to work hard.. I shall b on my relax mode for this cycle. :)

hi wondersss! So are you still seeing tsb? Nowadays, their clinic assistant dun give reminder call. o_O

Back