2WW - for those TTC-ing

I went to Thomson fertility centre in Jun for check. But they only did a scan on me with a short consultation, then ask us to go back and try for another 6 mths before seeing him again...

I went to Thomson fertility centre in Jun for check. But they only did a scan on me with a short consultation, then ask us to go back and try for another 6 mths before seeing him again...
Pat, who u c? Dr Loh???

i tink fr ur scan, they cannot c any issues. tats y ask u to try for another 6mths.

piggling , I hav called dr zou clinic and check e ingredients but e man said cannot disclose lei. my gynae was asking me if I know what are e ingredients of my Tcm? haiz he mentioned that he couldn't prescribe western med if I m taking Tcm as he afraid both might clash n dono will have what unpredictable side effect? I m vexed now. I understand my gynae was trying to be very responsible n careful. for instant, if he gives me clomid for o then de zou gives me Tcm for my menstruation. then how like tt? fighting against one another in my body. one trying to make me o and get preg, another one inducing my af.
last time I see TSB she gave those brew med. at least I knw what is inside. now de zou in powder form med, I dono wat inside. I m v lost. dono how. I stopped seeing tab bcos of her attitude. she very yaya papaya and insulting. other than tt still ok.
Emily, you think you can request to talk to Dr zou? Then you tell her about your gynae's concerns then even if she cannot disclose the ingredients, at least she can let you know whether okie or not for you to tk on your gynae's med?

Ya.. still no good news for me so far.... =(

Pat, don't be discouraged... Must be hopeful then your health will be good, chances will be high. Just try your best and BD more... sometimes it is just a matter of timing. :)

@gamma, remember to "sayoung" & tell beanie to cooperate when you go for your detailed scan in wk 16. Otherwise you have to keep walking up & down hopefully to waken your beanie to open legs & check the gender. From my past experience tho... hehe.

Today I am so thrilled!! Finally AF is here this morn as expected. New cycle new hope right? Yippee!!
sayang ah... i want to buy a cane lor.... :D :D 2 more weeks to my wk 16 scan :p

Haha so fast buy cane??
Ya cane the little one into flipping to the right position.

I was telling hb to buy the cane for OSCAR but he didnt. Then he went to tell the gynae that I asked him to buy a cane. he looked damn amused, and he siad " so early buy cane? next time can let them choose their own cane!" wahahaaaaa epic man!!

hihi, i am already late for my AF as my last AF was on 18 June but my AF was quite irregular though ! till now no sign of AF coming.. but on Monday, doctor tested on me and its was negative!! so sianzz.. as we have been working hard for the past month.. and the doctor give me medi to regular my AF instead. hope can have gd new soon.

by the way, can i still have hope if AF still no report?

Piggling, hihi ;) tot you went missing... or I didnt login for a long time. hehe....

gamma, you sure can bear to cane??? hehee....

redvel, at least me & my sil still uses cane. But I only managed to use it when my boy turn 1 yo.

kitty, trust your instinct. Your cycle is usually so long???

Hi bubbleblue... I will read on and off. :) Got no news to report.. haha.. so very quiet lo.

Hi kittypinky, how did your doctor test on you? Blood test? I also agree to trust your instincts. If you feel unsafe then wait awhile...

hi gers, tested with a pregnancy test knit. i also really dont know, think scare of negative results again. last time AF can be very messed up, two months once or so, but after i took the medi to regulate AF early this year, it become more regular this year but cycle quite long sometimes. so quite confusing. hehe.

I tik cane for boy still necessary. We always use cane talk to my godson, my brother really can give him strokes tat makes him jump in pain wherelse I just use it to reason out things w him unless he really throw tantrum n refuse to listen ..he knows wat is cane n choose wat color he wants when we go market lor. Faint.
As for gal, I really not sure, perhaps not as much as boy but still need to let her know wat is the consequences of doing wrong thing n dun listen. I dun want my gal end up troubled teenage, anyway will See how her character first n decide by then. But I told dh I will not spoilt her like the way he spoilt his niece. Throw tantrum n still can tell me she so cute, I m like wtf, I dun take such princess attitude..

star star, glad things were fine. need August new bfp to kick in. start rolling.

Iwanbaby, how do u feel abt dr zou med b4 u got preg. ? I feel my tongue tingly and hot by only drinking a few sip. my stomach very hot too. :( I was prescribed with 2 pkts each time, 2 times a day. :eek:

Emily, u use hot water rite? I mixed with abit or room temp water.. So i can gulp them 1 shot... So wont feel so er xin... Heheeh ermm i was also having 2pkts, 2 dose/day...

me me. I just seen dr zou. first time seeing her. din do acupuncture cos it was quite late n I was hungry. need 45mins! I took her medicine. it is powder form. haven't try her acupuncture yet. probably next time.

anyone tried dr zou med? how do u feel aft drinking n what is your portion? mine is 2 pkts each time. 2 times a day. I feel tongue tingly n hot. tummy oso warm. body warm too. don like e feeling thou. haiz drinking daily is worse than brewing Tcm herbs. cos e brew type can rest few days aft drinking 2 days.
I see. Once my AF is lighter will resume my acu with dr zou. Wonder if I should ask her what else to do to improve my chances. Really tried so hard last month. Bd daily from CD12-16. Maybe this month I go and see Dr Su from Bukit batok. Think I want to seriously start bbt this month. I feel like mad woman sometimes keep thinking of seeing docs for my issues.

Don't worry I'm the same way... I've already seen two gynaes and gonna see a third one. No harm if u can afford it or have insurance for it.

oceandeep, I am same too! :confused: I think we are too obsess over it? or maybe we haven't meet e right one yet? or we have no patience?
less than a yr, I have seen 3 gynaes and 3 Tcm. but I have been with my 1st Tcm for many yrs. e only thing I change Tcm is bcos her waiting time is extremely long. many times I reached hm at 11+pm aft seeing her aft work. I took taxi home. at least 3hrs to see her. e waiting time is very long. consultation only takes 10-15mins. waiting for payment ard 10mins.

aft many many mths, I am very stressful n drained. thus I gave up on her aft some ladies recommended TSB to me. my 1st Tcm is a very gentle and sensitive woman. she explains things slowly, tell me abt my health in details or whatever queries. too bad that e waiting time stressed me. aft seeing TSB, I have had a little hope although my 1st and many impression of her is not very pleasant , I still cont to see her. I stopped seeing her last mth bcos of her hurtful insult.

now that I m seeing dr zou but I aft eating her med, I don feel v good. but she asked me to cont to take. I oso dono what med she gave me. :( haiz I really dono wat shld I do next or don do anything. nevertheless, I am trying all my best. this mth shld b a resting mth for me aft HSG, so I guessed I really need to take a break from ttc. feel like stop taking temp but I think I m really obsessed. I m not using opk recently.

Iwanbb
yup I use warm water. I mix hot n room temp water. I didn't slp well these couple of days aft seeing dr zou. she asked me to lesser e dosage. but it doesn't make me feel better. maybe i m not suitable to e med.

I oso realized she is always talking to her colleagues while seeing patient. she will walk ard , go outside n talk for quite some time WHILE STILL ATTENDING to me. dono y my luck so bad. always met ppl like this? or is it doc gave up on me? but last week was my 1st visit to dr zou lei. she seems ok to me , she will ans my queries and tell me a bit of my stuffs. but keep gg in n out to talk. I waited for 1hr 10mins even thou there were only 3 ahead of me!! there wasn't anyone aft me at tt time. and it was during working hrs, not lunch time not aft work. not crowded at all.

I tik cane for boy still necessary. We always use cane talk to my godson, my brother really can give him strokes tat makes him jump in pain wherelse I just use it to reason out things w him unless he really throw tantrum n refuse to listen ..he knows wat is cane n choose wat color he wants when we go market lor. Faint.
As for gal, I really not sure, perhaps not as much as boy but still need to let her know wat is the consequences of doing wrong thing n dun listen. I dun want my gal end up troubled teenage, anyway will See how her character first n decide by then. But I told dh I will not spoilt her like the way he spoilt his niece. Throw tantrum n still can tell me she so cute, I m like wtf, I dun take such princess attitude..
dolly, I oso have e same thought as yours. no pampering cos u r spoiling. but u can dote.

@Piggling, yeah man. We need some positive news to boost us up..... By the way, Happy National Day, everyone!! TGIF!!!! hehe...

@dolly, I agree must not spoil the younger generation. Our grandparents always remind us "Dote the children in our hearts, Discipline them face to face!!"

@oceandeep & Emily, it will be better to relax our minds & keep our life as normal. hugs hugs to you both... oceandeep, better to BD after you tested positive on opk. Emily, dont be disheartened maybe dr zou has to trial tcm medicine on you first then slowly adjust the dosage from there. Give yourself around 6 cycles to see dr zou & observe how your health is. I didnt go back to TSB after 4 cycles because I dont find any significant improvement in both my hormones level & I keep forgetting to take my temp. Lol....

Emily, you think you can request to talk to Dr zou? Then you tell her about your gynae's concerns then even if she cannot disclose the ingredients, at least she can let you know whether okie or not for you to tk on your gynae's med?

Pat, don't be discouraged... Must be hopeful then your health will be good, chances will be high. Just try your best and BD more... sometimes it is just a matter of timing. :)
Thank you! When I see Dr Loh in Jun he scan and told me that he saw the eggs and might had already ovulated. But these days my menses very irregular, hard to catch the timing.

idk but i believe in judicious use of the cane tho...
hee i dun believe in using the cane unless if really very naughty. must start to discipline from extremely young.. then they wun climb over your head... i have a friend the 1yr old know even to be guilty and mop up any spilt water himself!! never too young to set the stage

AF here again.. Wonder if I can just go to any gynae and ask for clomid.. Usually must start taking clomid on cd2 right? Since I'm on cd1 now feel like getting clomid today so can start taking tmr and stop wasting time lol

AF here again.. Wonder if I can just go to any gynae and ask for clomid.. Usually must start taking clomid on cd2 right? Since I'm on cd1 now feel like getting clomid today so can start taking tmr and stop wasting time lol
gynae will not give when u ask. will still access to ur situation then give.
if u can Ovulate. U will not need clomid.

Hi stoney.. My left ovary is polycystic so most likely I have not been ovulating. During my previous visit to gynae, he told me to get my husband to go for sperm test and I shld go for a blood test before he can give me clomid. My husband doesnt want to go for the test and now i feel like i just want to try clomid to see if it works. Sighhh

anyone experience extreme fatigue during AF? today is my 2nd day. Totally can collapse on the floor & sleep!! That's how tired I am..... Any remedy?

Hi stoney.. My left ovary is polycystic so most likely I have not been ovulating. During my previous visit to gynae, he told me to get my husband to go for sperm test and I shld go for a blood test before he can give me clomid. My husband doesnt want to go for the test and now i feel like i just want to try clomid to see if it works. Sighhh
hmm... but guess gynae wun give u unless u go for the test ba... they wan to make sure tat u have issue then will give. as clomid will have side effects....

Hi im new in this thread!

I just want to ask, if it's normal to have different cycle every month? im worried if i don't ovulate. i used to have to this white raw egg muscus, but now i don't seem to see it anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-08-16-08-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-08-16-08-18.png
    770.4 KB · Views: 256
Thanks @MXLO, not that bad lah, but I was seriously sweating hard on the the xray bed despite the cold aircon.. :p
Go for subsidized, same test same result anyway!

@bubbleblue1, I didn't wait very long. My appt was 10.30am and I was asked to go at 10am, procedure starts quite on time. After the procedure, you are required to wait for half hour before they release you. Reason being they want to monitor if you have any allergy or complications. By 11.30am, I'm all done. KK has been good to me so far, I cannot compare as I have not been to NUH's women ward to do tests.

@Faith&Hope, thanks for you sharing. In kk they didn't explain the risks to me, the whole time there weren't any risks in my mind at all! :confused:hahaha.. and the bed, is hard bed but they put some sort of cushiony blanket on it, so its kinda ok comfy, not cold and hard.
Hi Star, I am new to forum. I am glad the HSG turned out alright for you. I did not take any painkillers nor did they offer.

Hi Faith&Hope!!!
Now that doodoo123 replied to you then I saw the your blog link. I have found your blog and been reading your entries for awhile! I did not expect to find you here too.
Hello!
Hi Piggling, thanks for reading my blog! What a coincidence! I just joined forum.

Hi Anesthesia

Its normal that your cycle days are not the same every month. For mine it ranges from 32-35 days. But after D&C and seeing TCM, it has shorten to about 30 days.

In order to know if you ovulate, you can do BBT (temperature taking). I believe its the only way to tell you have really ovulate. On top of that you can do OPK (ovulation prediction kit)

Thank you! When I see Dr Loh in Jun he scan and told me that he saw the eggs and might had already ovulated. But these days my menses very irregular, hard to catch the timing.

Try to look out for EWCM and use OPK. Mine is irregular too but I realised that works for me. And I realised when I stress, I may not even ovulate in that cycle.

Thanks MXLO, will try BTT! another question, is having blood clot during my period, the size is bigger than 50 cent is consider normal? most of the my menses will have that kinda size of blood clot. and do you think I should see a gynae since i had history of abortion twice and STI. been trying for 3 mths, just worried if all that will affect me TTC. I feel so embarrassed don't know who to talk to regarding this because of my bad history, so i decided to join this forum. :(

Hi Piggling, thanks for reading my blog! What a coincidence! I just joined forum.

Yes! I enjoyed reading your blog and have been hoping for you that you find a cure for your issues soon. Have you visited Prof Mahesh?
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you can get a lot of info, support and encouragement through here.
Jia you okie! Hoping for the best for u!

Thanks MXLO, will try BTT! another question, is having blood clot during my period, the size is bigger than 50 cent is consider normal? most of the my menses will have that kinda size of blood clot. and do you think I should see a gynae since i had history of abortion twice and STI. been trying for 3 mths, just worried if all that will affect me TTC. I feel so embarrassed don't know who to talk to regarding this because of my bad history, so i decided to join this forum. :(

It is always not good to have blood clots during menses. Perhaps I think u should see a tcm to tiao your body 1st. It will help to regulate your cycle. No need to be embarrassed everyone have their past. Who are they to judge?? ;)

Hello ladies, I am back from my HSG. Procedure was somewhat like what MXLO and emily had described, but I think the doc did quite a cleanse of my inside cos i can feel the digging and probing.. very uncomfortable, I kept tensing up and the nurse kept asking me to relax..

Pain or not? I did not take any painkiller before the procedure as I wanted to experience how painful it was, whether I can tahan or not.. on a scale of 1-10 for pain, I'll give a 7. For those who cannot tolerate pain well, it is better to take painkiller beforehand. The worst pain of this procedure, for me, is when the dye was being inserted. It gushed in like nobody's business. All of a sudden I felt my tummy bloated followed by a burst of cramping, which lasted for about a few seconds only.. so not too bad.

I kept looking at the monitor.. haha.. I managed to see the dye flow through my womb and tubes, a bit like a fountain.. haha... felt relieved.

About whether is it safe to TTC, I had asked the doc too. He said the dye is actually water-soluble and as they are doing the x-ray, the dye is actually dissipating. It is safe, he said. But whether is it comfortable to TTC, due to the soreness, is up to individual. You decide :)

After the procedure, the nurse will give you a pad. Wear the pad for just in case bleeding or spotting. Be prepared to have clots and spots for the next 2 days, cos afterall your inside had been scraped..

Cost of procedure: $80 for subsidized, $171 for private
I paid $171.. but I asked the cashier for the subsidized rate, for the benefit of all here.

I must admit KK's docs and nurses are attentive and friendly. No worries if you're doing in KK.

I asked my sis cause she did HSG many years ago and from HSG, she was told that she had endo and had to do lap. She said HSG is similar to IUI except that she had to lay on top of the bed which is somewhat like a giant photocopier ( I think for the xray thingy) . She said its not painful so I am really unsure. Maybe I just pop panadol just incase. Which doc does the procedure? Can request for female doc? Also do they cover you up with the green cloth? Thanks.

oceandeep, I am same too! :confused: I think we are too obsess over it? or maybe we haven't meet e right one yet? or we have no patience?
less than a yr, I have seen 3 gynaes and 3 Tcm. but I have been with my 1st Tcm for many yrs. e only thing I change Tcm is bcos her waiting time is extremely long. many times I reached hm at 11+pm aft seeing her aft work. I took taxi home. at least 3hrs to see her. e waiting time is very long. consultation only takes 10-15mins. waiting for payment ard 10mins.

aft many many mths, I am very stressful n drained. thus I gave up on her aft some ladies recommended TSB to me. my 1st Tcm is a very gentle and sensitive woman. she explains things slowly, tell me abt my health in details or whatever queries. too bad that e waiting time stressed me. aft seeing TSB, I have had a little hope although my 1st and many impression of her is not very pleasant , I still cont to see her. I stopped seeing her last mth bcos of her hurtful insult.

now that I m seeing dr zou but I aft eating her med, I don feel v good. but she asked me to cont to take. I oso dono what med she gave me. :( haiz I really dono wat shld I do next or don do anything. nevertheless, I am trying all my best. this mth shld b a resting mth for me aft HSG, so I guessed I really need to take a break from ttc. feel like stop taking temp but I think I m really obsessed. I m not using opk recently.

Emily, how do u feel about Dr Zou? Actually what u have described about her during consultation happened on me too.I think cause she is so busy, she multi-tasked. Don't feel lousy about it because I am the same as u :)
Funny thing is Dr Zou doesn't ask about my BBT chart or whatsoever. She will just take my pulse, see my tongue then off I go for my acu. Do you show her your BBT chart?

I asked my sis cause she did HSG many years ago and from HSG, she was told that she had endo and had to do lap. She said HSG is similar to IUI except that she had to lay on top of the bed which is somewhat like a giant photocopier ( I think for the xray thingy) . She said its not painful so I am really unsure. Maybe I just pop panadol just incase. Which doc does the procedure? Can request for female doc? Also do they cover you up with the green cloth? Thanks.

jia you oceandeep! cannot request doc for hsg de leh.. yeah they do cover your lower part with the green sanitized cloth.

please do go see a gynae, blood clot during menses is not a good sign.. may be endometriosis.. go see doc just to be safe even though not ttc-ing. take care!

Read about blood clot here. My sinseh always asks me if I have af blood clot. It's a concern. I don't have But i guess it needs treatment if one does. Do see doc to treat that.

Back