2WW - for those TTC-ing

hi all, is it easier to conceive using the ovulation kit? my period is not very regular.. like 30+ -50 days cycle.. i dont know when to test for my ovulation. since it looks like the window period is very long.. :(

Gamma, how hv u been?

Hmmm mayb cos my boss style is more of the "dun beat ard the bush" and we can chat abt tis kind of stuffs so its much easy for me... :p

Hey there, I am doing fine! Am wk 14 today..... so this marks the beginning of the 2nd trimester for me i still feel very tired sometimes!!! MS / appetite loss hasnt gone away but i am coping fine! :) how about u?

Hope you are ok! Have a gd rest!
hey yo darbi, that happened in mid june and thank god it cleared up after 1 day without adverse consequences..... i had 1 wk mc and 1 wk leave (i planned my leave way in advance, even before i bfp).... so it was like ... nua-ing for 2 wks...then so reluctant to return to the office that time

Hey there, I am doing fine! Am wk 14 today..... so this marks the beginning of the 2nd trimester for me i still feel very tired sometimes!!! MS / appetite loss hasnt gone away but i am coping fine! :) how about u?

I m doing good!! Nt much of MS jus tat appetite nt as good as before... Hardly can finish a plate of whatever all by myself... Now also hardly munch too so i actually lost 0.5kg frm week 6 to week 10... Yday weigh myself seems like weight dropped again... :(

hey yo darbi, that happened in mid june and thank god it cleared up after 1 day without adverse consequences..... i had 1 wk mc and 1 wk leave (i planned my leave way in advance, even before i bfp).... so it was like ... nua-ing for 2 wks...then so reluctant to return to the office that time

I see. I had an episode of bleeding last mth too. Also on 1 wk mc. Now drag myself to work everyday cos of MS. Feel so tired. Cant wait to get to 2nd tri.

I m doing good!! Nt much of MS jus tat appetite nt as good as before... Hardly can finish a plate of whatever all by myself... Now also hardly munch too so i actually lost 0.5kg frm week 6 to week 10... Yday weigh myself seems like weight dropped again... :(

I lost 1kg to MS in week 5 to 7. Now my MS getting worse. I'm expecting another kg loss in 2 weeks time. Hai. Eat wad puke wad. Sad.

Morning ladies!

I am beginning my 2ww now. However, i feel there is no hope again this cycle. BD on CD9, 10 & 11 (day i ovulated) but hubby didnt know i was fertile (beginning) on CD9 and i also didnt tell him. He let loose a lot of soldiers outside. :( The only successful day was CD10. On the 3rd day i think he was too physically tired already. No outcome. BD for nothing. Both of us were too tired and went to sleep early on CD11 and CD12 (which was yesterday). Sigh.

Feeling so 'chui'.... now. (thumping my chest) No hope for late April baby....unless his soldiers which fought on CD10 were strong and patient enough to wait for my egg on the 11th.

I lost 1kg to MS in week 5 to 7. Now my MS getting worse. I'm expecting another kg loss in 2 weeks time. Hai. Eat wad puke wad. Sad.

Darbi, drink more water and keep yourself hydrated... I understand the eat wat puke wat feel thou i m abit more different...

I only puke wat seems to b excess to my stomach... hahahahah there was once i had nasi padang, den stole the 2 fishball frm my hub noodle, and had a cup of fresh apple juice.. reach home take tcm medi... i was overfed tat day feeling super miserable that i suppose i need a good puke in order to feel more comfy... and of all the above i ate, i only puke the fishballs out.. Nt even a grain of rice was puked out... Several cases also the same, i will jus puke what has been rejected by my stomach regardless if i had them 1st or had them last..

Morning ladies!

I am beginning my 2ww now. However, i feel there is no hope again this cycle. BD on CD9, 10 & 11 (day i ovulated) but hubby didnt know i was fertile (beginning) on CD9 and i also didnt tell him. He let loose a lot of soldiers outside. :( The only successful day was CD10. On the 3rd day i think he was too physically tired already. No outcome. BD for nothing. Both of us were too tired and went to sleep early on CD11 and CD12 (which was yesterday). Sigh.

Feeling so 'chui'.... now. (thumping my chest) No hope for late April baby....unless his soldiers which fought on CD10 were strong and patient enough to wait for my egg on the 11th.

Don't worry. I didn't BD on the day I O when I had my #1. I BD before and after. Good luck!

hi all, is it easier to conceive using the ovulation kit? my period is not very regular.. like 30+ -50 days cycle.. i dont know when to test for my ovulation. since it looks like the window period is very long.. :(

yes in a sense, cos you can track when will you O and BD on that few days. :)

Hi All,

I'm going to have my 2nd round of key hole surgery done end of this month due to endometriosis, should i go and consult for IVF first or should i consult only after i have recover from my surgery?

i did a keyhole for endometriosis and was given 3 months of clomid after sugery to try naturally. Dr said higher chance to get conceive after surgery. maybe you can try first?

i'm in a 'relax' mode this month. only used OPK from CD14-16 and didn't get any dark lines. didn't bother to test further so dunno when did i O. just BD as and when we like. feels good cos its not 'scheduled'. CD26 today, no feel no nothing. happier this month as i don't need to fret over which DPO am i in today!

@Iwanbaby your 'sieving' system quite good man. Hehehe only sieve out the excess and not everything. Jiayou!!

Darbi, drink more water and keep yourself hydrated... I understand the eat wat puke wat feel thou i m abit more different...

I only puke wat seems to b excess to my stomach... hahahahah there was once i had nasi padang, den stole the 2 fishball frm my hub noodle, and had a cup of fresh apple juice.. reach home take tcm medi... i was overfed tat day feeling super miserable that i suppose i need a good puke in order to feel more comfy... and of all the above i ate, i only puke the fishballs out.. Nt even a grain of rice was puked out... Several cases also the same, i will jus puke what has been rejected by my stomach regardless if i had them 1st or had them last..

Hahaa iwanbaby, seems tat we are similar. When I feel I overate tat day, watever food go in last will comes out. Or something she dun likes, spend 31 bucks on western food n I didn't Even finished yet, she buay song n makes me puke out. She already on food conscious even not birth yet..

I see. I had an episode of bleeding last mth too. Also on 1 wk mc. Now drag myself to work everyday cos of MS. Feel so tired. Cant wait to get to 2nd tri.
yeah... supposedly things will get better and i hope it does for you. i haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel yet, still just as tired, appetite is just as crappy. oh well....

Hello ladies, I am back from my HSG. Procedure was somewhat like what MXLO and emily had described, but I think the doc did quite a cleanse of my inside cos i can feel the digging and probing.. very uncomfortable, I kept tensing up and the nurse kept asking me to relax..

Pain or not? I did not take any painkiller before the procedure as I wanted to experience how painful it was, whether I can tahan or not.. on a scale of 1-10 for pain, I'll give a 7. For those who cannot tolerate pain well, it is better to take painkiller beforehand. The worst pain of this procedure, for me, is when the dye was being inserted. It gushed in like nobody's business. All of a sudden I felt my tummy bloated followed by a burst of cramping, which lasted for about a few seconds only.. so not too bad.

I kept looking at the monitor.. haha.. I managed to see the dye flow through my womb and tubes, a bit like a fountain.. haha... felt relieved.

About whether is it safe to TTC, I had asked the doc too. He said the dye is actually water-soluble and as they are doing the x-ray, the dye is actually dissipating. It is safe, he said. But whether is it comfortable to TTC, due to the soreness, is up to individual. You decide :)

After the procedure, the nurse will give you a pad. Wear the pad for just in case bleeding or spotting. Be prepared to have clots and spots for the next 2 days, cos afterall your inside had been scraped..

Cost of procedure: $80 for subsidized, $171 for private
I paid $171.. but I asked the cashier for the subsidized rate, for the benefit of all here.

I must admit KK's docs and nurses are attentive and friendly. No worries if you're doing in KK.

hello starstar...well done! NOt that bad right?

I paid the subsidized rate because i got referral from polyclinic. I kia su scare cannot conceive so get referral letter then all these tests will be on subsidized rate. So much cheaper.

starstar, did you have to wait very long for your turn to do hsg? Congrats, you did it!! I always assume kkh services worse than nuh. But now seems like kkh is providing better service than nuh wor....

i did a keyhole for endometriosis and was given 3 months of clomid after sugery to try naturally. Dr said higher chance to get conceive after surgery. maybe you can try first?

but i'm afraid that my cyst will come back after i have my menses, as my cyst grow back within 2 mths after my keyhole in 2013.

Week 12 still too early to see gender ba... Gamma u in week 12?? so we are really very close to each other.. tml i m week 11...
You have ppl to do confinement for u?? tat day i was sourcing, freaked me out when the CL quoted me 4k cos its CNY period.. :rolleyes:

Thanks @MXLO, not that bad lah, but I was seriously sweating hard on the the xray bed despite the cold aircon.. :p
Go for subsidized, same test same result anyway!

@bubbleblue1, I didn't wait very long. My appt was 10.30am and I was asked to go at 10am, procedure starts quite on time. After the procedure, you are required to wait for half hour before they release you. Reason being they want to monitor if you have any allergy or complications. By 11.30am, I'm all done. KK has been good to me so far, I cannot compare as I have not been to NUH's women ward to do tests.

@Faith&Hope, thanks for you sharing. In kk they didn't explain the risks to me, the whole time there weren't any risks in my mind at all! :confused:hahaha.. and the bed, is hard bed but they put some sort of cushiony blanket on it, so its kinda ok comfy, not cold and hard.

Congrats so fast!

Hmm not sure think Heng Suay see if baby at right angle?

After that when's the next visit? Wk16?

Ya wk 16. And my gyane said.... Can see gender. He sounded so confident until i added.. "Provided that fella is cooperative". He didnt rly say anything so....idk lah..

star star, glad things were fine. need August new bfp to kick in. start rolling.

Iwanbaby, how do u feel abt dr zou med b4 u got preg. ? I feel my tongue tingly and hot by only drinking a few sip. my stomach very hot too. :( I was prescribed with 2 pkts each time, 2 times a day. :eek:

I have an appointment with tsb in aug but not sure to see her or just stick with dr zou. For ladies who see Dr zou, u take her med too? I only go for her acu.

Bel, Long time no hear fm u...all the best for ur coming papers
Hihi dolly_gal thank u ! Lately quite busy here n there ... ; ) u take care ya !!!

bel, all the best!!! see u soon. rest well too. :rolleyes:
Hehe thanks Emily .. Jia u ..

Everyone Rem don't over stress up over ttc okies. . I had abit of emo on 1st few days of af haha coz coincidently my frd wife gave birth too.. The feelings is so mix. Nw i shall just focus on my papers. Ok I will be back here to chat soon !

Gd night muacks

I have an appointment with tsb in aug but not sure to see her or just stick with dr zou. For ladies who see Dr zou, u take her med too? I only go for her acu.
me me. I just seen dr zou. first time seeing her. din do acupuncture cos it was quite late n I was hungry. need 45mins! I took her medicine. it is powder form. haven't try her acupuncture yet. probably next time.

anyone tried dr zou med? how do u feel aft drinking n what is your portion? mine is 2 pkts each time. 2 times a day. I feel tongue tingly n hot. tummy oso warm. body warm too. don like e feeling thou. haiz drinking daily is worse than brewing Tcm herbs. cos e brew type can rest few days aft drinking 2 days.

Hihi dolly_gal thank u ! Lately quite busy here n there ... ; ) u take care ya !!!

Hehe thanks Emily .. Jia u ..

Everyone Rem don't over stress up over ttc okies. . I had abit of emo on 1st few days of af haha coz coincidently my frd wife gave birth too.. The feelings is so mix. Nw i shall just focus on my papers. Ok I will be back here to chat soon !

Gd night muacks

Bel, glad that your AF has arrived. Everything will improve from now on!
May you pass with flying colours and receive your BFP soon too!
Lets all jiayou!

@gamma, remember to "sayoung" & tell beanie to cooperate when you go for your detailed scan in wk 16. Otherwise you have to keep walking up & down hopefully to waken your beanie to open legs & check the gender. From my past experience tho... hehe.

Today I am so thrilled!! Finally AF is here this morn as expected. New cycle new hope right? Yippee!!

me me. I just seen dr zou. first time seeing her. din do acupuncture cos it was quite late n I was hungry. need 45mins! I took her medicine. it is powder form. haven't try her acupuncture yet. probably next time.

anyone tried dr zou med? how do u feel aft drinking n what is your portion? mine is 2 pkts each time. 2 times a day. I feel tongue tingly n hot. tummy oso warm. body warm too. don like e feeling thou. haiz drinking daily is worse than brewing Tcm herbs. cos e brew type can rest few days aft drinking 2 days.

Jia you, Emily! Maybe the medicine is trying to warm up your body? Can call dr zou to feedback if you don't feel good about it?

@gamma, remember to "sayoung" & tell beanie to cooperate when you go for your detailed scan in wk 16. Otherwise you have to keep walking up & down hopefully to waken your beanie to open legs & check the gender. From my past experience tho... hehe.
Today I am so thrilled!! Finally AF is here this morn as expected. New cycle new hope right? Yippee!!
Yes! Got cycle, means can restart! Jia you!

Detail scan is at wk 20 not 16. By wk20, confirm can c the gender.
wk 16 mayb when gynae scan need to guess abit. but sometimes is obvious. depends de.....

Hello ladies, I am back from my HSG. Procedure was somewhat like what MXLO and emily had described, but I think the doc did quite a cleanse of my inside cos i can feel the digging and probing.. very uncomfortable, I kept tensing up and the nurse kept asking me to relax..

Pain or not? I did not take any painkiller before the procedure as I wanted to experience how painful it was, whether I can tahan or not.. on a scale of 1-10 for pain, I'll give a 7. For those who cannot tolerate pain well, it is better to take painkiller beforehand. The worst pain of this procedure, for me, is when the dye was being inserted. It gushed in like nobody's business. All of a sudden I felt my tummy bloated followed by a burst of cramping, which lasted for about a few seconds only.. so not too bad.

I kept looking at the monitor.. haha.. I managed to see the dye flow through my womb and tubes, a bit like a fountain.. haha... felt relieved.

About whether is it safe to TTC, I had asked the doc too. He said the dye is actually water-soluble and as they are doing the x-ray, the dye is actually dissipating. It is safe, he said. But whether is it comfortable to TTC, due to the soreness, is up to individual. You decide :)

After the procedure, the nurse will give you a pad. Wear the pad for just in case bleeding or spotting. Be prepared to have clots and spots for the next 2 days, cos afterall your inside had been scraped..

Cost of procedure: $80 for subsidized, $171 for private
I paid $171.. but I asked the cashier for the subsidized rate, for the benefit of all here.

I must admit KK's docs and nurses are attentive and friendly. No worries if you're doing in KK.
thanks starstar for the description!! your fountain description is really quite interesting...hehe... oh dear lots of cleansing.. i guess tt's a very detailed and careful doc... but will be so uncomfortable! so 'invasive'... >.< why would inside be scraped? isn't it just a dye and x-ray? scraped will tt affect tt month's ttc?
Week 12 still too early to see gender ba... Gamma u in week 12?? so we are really very close to each other.. tml i m week 11...
You have ppl to do confinement for u?? tat day i was sourcing, freaked me out when the CL quoted me 4k cos its CNY period.. :rolleyes:
faith&hope, great blog you have!! thanks for sharing!

piggling , I hav called dr zou clinic and check e ingredients but e man said cannot disclose lei. my gynae was asking me if I know what are e ingredients of my Tcm? haiz he mentioned that he couldn't prescribe western med if I m taking Tcm as he afraid both might clash n dono will have what unpredictable side effect? I m vexed now. I understand my gynae was trying to be very responsible n careful. for instant, if he gives me clomid for o then de zou gives me Tcm for my menstruation. then how like tt? fighting against one another in my body. one trying to make me o and get preg, another one inducing my af.

last time I see TSB she gave those brew med. at least I knw what is inside. now de zou in powder form med, I dono wat inside. I m v lost. dono how. I stopped seeing tab bcos of her attitude. she very yaya papaya and insulting. other than tt still ok.

thanks starstar for the description!! your fountain description is really quite interesting...hehe... oh dear lots of cleansing.. i guess tt's a very detailed and careful doc... but will be so uncomfortable! so 'invasive'... >.< why would inside be scraped? isn't it just a dye and x-ray? scraped will tt affect tt month's ttc?

faith&hope, great blog you have!! thanks for sharing!

Doodoo, I shouldn't say scraped.. cos the cleansing feels like scraping.. would have scared a lot of ladies here.. :p

Back