2WW - for those TTC-ing

Ya ur symptoms sound very scary. Hmm seem to me u really trust ur tcm a lot. Think I so guai u will sure benefit from seeing tsb they all.
haha very much lookin fwd to see TSB but seems like e wait is so long... but it's next week. hmm so fast going to end march already but we only have 1 bfp lei. hope that more of us catching up

Braces are the very best choice for solving severe teeth crowding, spacing or teeth bite issues, sometimes Invisalign is not at all a better option to solve severe teeth problems and it suits only to solve minor issues.
Ya mine not very serious. But I'm going for an orthodontist. So shd be okay. Initially just wanted to be pretty but he told me the to have some bite issues so can fix it. Invisalign also got wear rubber bands one if need be. I'll get mine in April. So excited.

Oh researching and understanding on bites have taken off my mind from ttc.

Hi all,

I m new to this thread. Been trying to ttc for #2 too. Am very happy 3weeks ago but who know before i hv manage to see my gynae i had already miscarried.

I have to wait for another 2more cycle before i can try again.

Hi all,

I m new to this thread. Been trying to ttc for #2 too. Am very happy 3weeks ago but who know before i hv manage to see my gynae i had already miscarried.

Hugs. Don't worry after mc will be very fertile. Now take care of ur body and prepare for a healthy baby. I know what u went thru I have been thru 4-5mcs and still trying for number one. But still optimistic. I believe someday it will happen.

Ya mine not very serious. But I'm going for an orthodontist. So shd be okay. Initially just wanted to be pretty but he told me the to have some bite issues so can fix it. Invisalign also got wear rubber bands one if need be. I'll get mine in April. So excited.

Oh researching and understanding on bites have taken off my mind from ttc.

Haha were u also reading abt osteoblast and osteoclast..lol

Hi all,

Gambatte! Do rest well !

Haha were u also reading abt osteoblast and osteoclast..lol
Wow u have me something to read. Only reading how they fixed it. Looking at examples before and after. Reading how it may affect pregnancy in the event I becomes pregnant. What is malocclusion? Guessing what class I am. Probably class one. Finding out why for my no extraction is needed as he says if extraction done my features will sunk in and makes me look like old granny without teeth etc. Haha

hey ladies: I am thinking of getting my tubes checked to see if they are blocked. can anyone who has done it before tell me if it's painful and roughly how's much it costs? my AF came again today. really sian.

hey ladies: I am thinking of getting my tubes checked to see if they are blocked. can anyone who has done it before tell me if it's painful and roughly how's much it costs? my AF came again today. really sian.

I just did HSG X-ray last month at TMC, cost about $200+... didn't feel the pain during the procedure cuz the girls here advised me to take 2 strong painkillers before going... but after I went for a nap when I came home, I woke up with bad cramps n bloated tummy... after another painkiller n walking ard, the pain is gone already...

hi,
may i ask who is TSB? I have been ttc for 7yrs but unsuccessful and would like to find some help :) ..thanks
ImageUploadedByForum1395163010.258451.jpg

She has been apparently very good and famous. Like in another thread she does helps regulate period etc

Have u seen a fertility dr? Did ur hubby go for checks as well? Oh ya and tsb also treat fann wing and mark

Wondersss u are in ivf thread previously right?
From your bbt it seems like u O on cd9. Usually when O temp will drop first n temp rises for next 3 days meaning u have already O.
Hi Jumbo girl, Yes..!! how have u been?? havent do with hubby already O-ed...:eek::eek:
Im monitoring my temp to see how.. still like stock market.. very crazy up & downs..:confused::confused:

Hi lemon tart, I think the tube test is not expensive maybe like 100+ if i dont remember wrongly. I think the pain test is depend on individual. Some of my friends did it and say jus have mild cramping and some dont feel it. For me, I cramp till i cant walk when they insert the dye in me. Im not sure issit my whole body tense up or what.. but twice doing it really kills me!! :confused::confused::confused:

Hi lemon tart, I think the tube test is not expensive maybe like 100+ if i dont remember wrongly. I think the pain test is depend on individual. Some of my friends did it and say jus have mild cramping and some dont feel it. For me, I cramp till i cant walk when they insert the dye in me. Im not sure issit my whole body tense up or what.. but twice doing it really kills me!! :confused::confused::confused:
For me it was very painful at the time when they inserted the dye. After that I okay Liao can walk etc and not much cramps. It was the moment when they inject the dye.that was painful for me.

Morning ladies.. I kept having weird heartburn like feelings zzz not sure if my stomach is bloating or what arghhh!!! Temp still v low like 36.5 but slightly higher than few days bk .. When I hope was what implantation dip .

Anyway can go do hot yoga one or not? Won't affect right ?

For me it was very painful at the time when they inserted the dye. After that I okay Liao can walk etc and not much cramps. It was the moment when they inject the dye.that was painful for me.
hopeful_mum, when they insert the dye in me i nearly died!! Worse is that the tube drop out and they need to re-insert.. I was like WTXXX!! lols.. well after all the torturing, NO HSG test for me since report is out.. right tube suspect to be blocked... :eek::eek:
Yeah 2 more days to weekend. Seeing tsb tmr. This week just seem to pass so slowly. Can't wait to go for Bruno's Mars concert next wed.
Guess that now everyone seeing TSB v excited.. lols.. Do you see her every 1 month???

hopeful mum and wonderess: thanks for the headsup. my gynae did two blood tests for me last year which confirmed I am ovulating and she suggested testing for blocked tubes if I still dun get pregnant after three months. I think I shall try to see TSB too. and do this blocked tubes test as well. I hope it wun be so painful!!

[q uote="wondersss, post: 6906411, member: 97961"]hopeful_mum, when they insert the dye in me i nearly died!! Worse is that the tube drop out and they need to re-insert.. I was like WTXXX!! lols.. well after all the torturing, NO HSG test for me since report is out.. right tube suspect to be blocked... :eek::eek:

Guess that now everyone seeing TSB v excited.. lols.. Do you see her every 1 month???[/quote]

Ya really veg pain. I grabbed the top of the machine that was on top of me. Hahaha my dr say try to relax and let go cox need to X-ray me. Then I don't like the part hor still have to turn left turn right. So uncomfy Liao.

Morning ladies.. I kept having weird heartburn like feelings zzz not sure if my stomach is bloating or what arghhh!!! Temp still v low like 36.5 but slightly higher than few days bk .. When I hope was what implantation dip .

Anyway can go do hot yoga one or not? Won't affect right ?
Not sure leh. Since I ttc I stopped got yoga totally. Though I love it.

Ur temp very high hor. My temp generally is 35.8 to 36.5. 36.56 was my highest Liao.

Unless I fever. But I just started temping may not be accurate.

Today slightly higher .. But I Not v hopeful.. Cos has been like 36.2/3 before this .. My tww finally ending in Sunday.. Wasted money on the hpt for last 2 cycles so this round just let it be I hope don't itch hand go buy haha

Ya really veg pain. I grabbed the top of the machine that was on top of me. Hahaha my dr say try to relax and let go cox need to X-ray me. Then I don't like the part hor still have to turn left turn right. So uncomfy Liao.

I can understand.. I grab the nurse vvv hard machiam like having a hard time giving birth... lols.. That is the worse part.. turn here and there...not sure issit the doctor not v experience lo..

My temp dropped to belove coverline lo.. sianzz.. 35.89!! low low till the max...

[q uote="wondersss, post: 6906411, member: 97961"]hopeful_mum, when they insert the dye in me i nearly died!! Worse is that the tube drop out and they need to re-insert.. I was like WTXXX!! lols.. well after all the torturing, NO HSG test for me since report is out.. right tube suspect to be blocked... :eek::eek:

Guess that now everyone seeing TSB v excited.. lols.. Do you see her every 1 month???

Ya really veg pain. I grabbed the top of the machine that was on top of me. Hahaha my dr say try to relax and let go cox need to X-ray me. Then I don't like the part hor still have to turn left turn right. So uncomfy Liao.[/quote]

Exactly! The turning part is the most uncomfy part!! Well, glad that I'm done & over with it! Heeheehee...

Hi all,

oh hugs to u. don be sad. u are more fertile. better chance in e next try. do rest well and ensure extra health to start ur engine again. :)

wondersss, can share what is e procedure like?

I can understand.. I grab the nurse vvv hard machiam like having a hard time giving birth... lols.. That is the worse part.. turn here and there...not sure issit the doctor not v experience lo..

My temp dropped to belove coverline lo.. sianzz.. 35.89!! low low till the max...
the first day i temp, my temp only 35.68. very low hor, i wonder if it got anything to do with my low blood pressure.
my normal blood pressure, is like 80 or 90 only. lol

that's really nice. your first time? haiz mine so long. i booked last mth.
ya first time seeing her.
call up clinic ask them to inform u if ppl cancel loh. my original was on 15th april leh. lol but angelmommy taught me to call. if they slots they will call u back. the ppl who answer the calls are generally quite polite.

ya first time seeing her.
call up clinic ask them to inform u if ppl cancel loh. my original was on 15th april leh. lol but angelmommy taught me to call. if they slots they will call u back. the ppl who answer the calls are generally quite polite.
oic, i told them too but no one call me. so no earlier date for me. i tried calling just now but no one picks up. maybe clinic not opened yet

oic, i told them too but no one call me. so no earlier date for me. i tried calling just now but no one picks up. maybe clinic not opened yet

ya if u told them once liao they will rem. so u just wait patiently for their calls bah. thought u haven't call, since u called then just wait loh, else if u keep calling them they may feel "fan" also.

thanks doodoo123. I just tested opk and it was positive again. but this time round darker than on e 10march. I oso had positive opk on 10 march. hmm wonder y I O 2x a mth.?
its either that or the 10 march one was near positive but maybe not yet. this one is super positive. else it could also be, ur body try to O on 10 march, but it didn't eventually so now then O

very positive opk ovulation test right? plus I have lots EWCM.View attachment 236978 shall try to BD tonight
Super ! 2 Rounds tonight. haha ....... Good luck ! baby dust dust !

Yeah 2 more days to weekend. Seeing tsb tmr. This week just seem to pass so slowly. Can't wait to go for Bruno's Mars concert next wed.

when are u testing? u seeing TSB at NUH or Chinatown? I called Chinatown but they told me 2 x no pple give up .. so maybe i juz wait lor ..

its either that or the 10 march one was near positive but maybe not yet. this one is super positive. else it could also be, ur body try to O on 10 march, but it didn't eventually so now then O

ya i tink is true.... usually when we test O on OPK ovulation will be otw like mayb 2 days - 5 days time right?
im thinking back i O on friday and EWCM on sat night..

Super ! 2 Rounds tonight. haha ....... Good luck ! baby dust dust !

when are u testing? u seeing TSB at NUH or Chinatown? I called Chinatown but they told me 2 x no pple give up .. so maybe i juz wait lor ..

ya i tink is true.... usually when we test O on OPK ovulation will be otw like mayb 2 days - 5 days time right?
im thinking back i O on friday and EWCM on sat night..
i going to the one at NTU, not nuh. coz near my work place and home. mine is 3pm tomorrow.

btw what i say is all i read up from internet one, so if internet info is true then shd be lah. coz i do read quite a fair bit on same topic if any. by right for now, the opks quite advanced, we shd be even able to O on same day when tested positive. like this cycle, i tested positive on CD17. rem i went home and test at 4pm. lol. then at night with the monitor. when i went to bed at abt 130-2am i can feel the ovulation cramps liao. so i believe im ovulating at that point. Plus my chart also shows me that i have a dip on cd17 it self. so all signs adds up, you can really O in 12 to 48 hours.

so once u get positive u can bd liao, coz u don't know u catch the beginning of the surge or the tail end of the LH surge. that's why they also encourage ppl to bd one day or 2 days after the 1st opk positive.

i going to the one at NTU, not nuh. coz near my work place and home. mine is 3pm tomorrow.

btw what i say is all i read up from internet one, so if internet info is true then shd be lah. coz i do read quite a fair bit on same topic if any. by right for now, the opks quite advanced, we shd be even able to O on same day when tested positive. like this cycle, i tested positive on CD17. rem i went home and test at 4pm. lol. then at night with the monitor. when i went to bed at abt 130-2am i can feel the ovulation cramps liao. so i believe im ovulating at that point. Plus my chart also shows me that i have a dip on cd17 it self. so all signs adds up, you can really O in 12 to 48 hours.

so once u get positive u can bd liao, coz u don't know u catch the beginning of the surge or the tail end of the LH surge. that's why they also encourage ppl to bd one day or 2 days after the 1st opk positive.

sala sala is NTU hahaha.. i can only mk it for evening appts so less likely will get nearer to date slots..
I left 5 OPK CB strips.. hopefully enough for next cycle if AF comes.....

wah Emily, this is honestly the first time without a doubt that i see ur test strip as REALLY POSITIVE! one look u know its positive. jia you!!!
bd tonight, if can tmr night also.

this may be ur mth :) when u see gynae or tsb next time maybe is to get AN TAI YAO> :)
hee yup so happy. this is my dono 3rd or 4th urine. seems quite diluted pee cos I drank water 1 hr b4 I tested. n I tot would b negative cos last 2 days were negative. tdy had ewcm a lot. n temp went up high ytd n dip quite a bit tdy. so this is O period. finally understand my body a bit liao.
now I can only wait patiently to see TSB n seek her advice. wwaiting waiting

ic. thanks. u n some expert ladies here really helped us a lot. v experience.

Ur AF come already?
Good luck to u... hit jackpot.
nope AF no come. cycle delayed ever since I BD so I take it as I hav really long cycle. :) 90days cycle o_O:eek:

Wow, Emily, looks very positive to me:) seize the golden opportunity to bd tonight and tmr!:) hope you hit jackpot this time !:)
thanks angel mummy. hopefully hubby can coperate cos on monday night already BD. I think he will kill me if ask him BD again for tonight n tmr haahaa will try to seduce him.

Emily Tan: glad to see you tested positive. baby dust to you!!!
thanks lemon tart. u too.

gotta stock up my opk strips too. and if I pass by any pharmacy, I will get e cb digital smiley face ovulation test

hee yup so happy. this is my dono 3rd or 4th urine. seems quite diluted pee cos I drank water 1 hr b4 I tested. n I tot would b negative cos last 2 days were negative. tdy had ewcm a lot. n temp went up high ytd n dip quite a bit tdy. so this is O period. finally understand my body a bit liao.
now I can only wait patiently to see TSB n seek her advice. wwaiting waiting

ic. thanks. u n some expert ladies here really helped us a lot. v experience.

nope AF no come. cycle delayed ever since I BD so I take it as I hav really long cycle. :) 90days cycle o_O:eek:

thanks angel mummy. hopefully hubby can coperate cos on monday night already BD. I think he will kill me if ask him BD again for tonight n tmr haahaa will try to seduce him.

thanks lemon tart. u too.

gotta stock up my opk strips too. and if I pass by any pharmacy, I will get e cb digital smiley face ovulation test

Hahaha seduction is the way to go. He doesn't need to know u O if u can seduce successfully. Then he won't feel the pressure also.

oh btw does O-ing gives u tender breast too? I encountered breast :oops:o_Opain too. like pms lei
Hi Emily, I saw your posting le and you mention your cycle already 90 days?? U have irregular menses? Can you tell me when your period dates starting from when?? any chart u can post and show us.. Cos my friend use OPK to test for BFP as well.. by reading your symptoms might be a BFP and not a O situation. Im not trying to drive your hopes up high but u can try and test again for your BFP before u BD with your hubby today.. :D

Hi Emily, I saw your posting le and you mention your cycle already 90 days?? U have irregular menses? Can you tell me when your period dates starting from when?? any chart u can post and show us.. Cos my friend use OPK to test for BFP as well.. by reading your symptoms might be a BFP and not a O situation. Im not trying to drive your hopes up high but u can try and test again for your BFP before u BD with your hubby today.. :D
hi wonderss, i tested bfn ytd already :( my previous cycles are 90 days. b4 i start TTC, my cycles are from 33-40 days. once i TTC, my cycle bcame longer so my current 90days cycle is my cycle days. meaning i have long cycle. not really irregular. gynae said if your cycle has always been tat long, it is consider regular but long cycle days.

if your cycles is very different every cycle then it is considered as irregular eg 28 days this cycle, 40 days another cycle, 50 days another cycle. this is irregular.

if your cycles is 30 days this cycle, 50 days another cycle, then 30 days again then 50 days again means u might have 2 different ovary. this is what my TCM told me. :)

AF delay for few days not considered irregular.

Back