(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Cheerful_mum, your order is in the queue and the queue will be processed in a first-come-first-serve basis. Your turn will come soon. Stay tune.

Hi Cheerful_mum, your order is in the queue and the queue will be processed in a first-come-first-serve basis. Your turn will come soon. Stay tune.

Hi ... i'm looking for something to give to my grand mother .. and mother .. to thank them .. any advise on which item ?

Hi ... i'm looking for something to give to my grand mother .. and mother .. to thank them .. any advise on which item ?

Hi

i'm looking at this design BRD0025 for my kids' grandma & grandpa's birthday. I need to put 6 photos of the grandchildren.. What size frame do i need? can it be ready by 25 Nov?

Hi

i'm looking at this design BRD0025 for my kids' grandma & grandpa's birthday. I need to put 6 photos of the grandchildren.. What size frame do i need? can it be ready by 25 Nov?

hi .. i wan to get something for my parent , grandmother and my elder sister to thank them . is for Christmas present , need advise for getting which item .. Please help..

hi .. i wan to get something for my parent , grandmother and my elder sister to thank them . is for Christmas present , need advise for getting which item .. Please help..

Hi QueenyLuvKenneth & Superduper, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi QueenyLuvKenneth & Superduper, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi

Would like to get WRE0019 but the word can change to 喜喜
Instead of 愛?and how mch is it n their wedding is on 11/11/2011 can get the day b4?
Plse pm me then will give u their names

Thx

Hi

Would like to get WRE0019 but the word can change to 喜喜
Instead of 愛?and how mch is it n their wedding is on 11/11/2011 can get the day b4?
Plse pm me then will give u their names

Thx

Hi Kylie, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via PM. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Kylie, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via PM. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Piggy_hui, thanks for being so patient and accommodating too. Thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Piggy_hui, thanks for being so patient and accommodating too. Thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for delivering the frame to me straightaway on the next day upon completion (so sorry for troubling you to make 2 trips to my house too... :p)!

Really nice and unique artwork, my whole family likes it very much. No regret at all for this order and I can use it for my 4 years old girl to learn and spell her parents and little brothers' names too, ha!
happy.gif

Must praise your great service here as you always reply promptly and also provided wise suggestions to the frame's design. I will be sending you email soon for another few more frames to be done in this month. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Hazel

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for delivering the frame to me straightaway on the next day upon completion (so sorry for troubling you to make 2 trips to my house too... :p)!

Really nice and unique artwork, my whole family likes it very much. No regret at all for this order and I can use it for my 4 years old girl to learn and spell her parents and little brothers' names too, ha!
happy.gif

Must praise your great service here as you always reply promptly and also provided wise suggestions to the frame's design. I will be sending you email soon for another few more frames to be done in this month. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Hazel

Hi Hazel_sm2, because of my recent house move, many customers like you have to wait longer-than-usual for your frames to be delivered. As much as we are apologetic of the delay caused , we are also very thankful for the support and patience our customers show to us. That explains why I wanted to deliver the frame to you the next day after it was ready, just did not want you to wait for the frame any longer.
happy.gif
Glad to know the long wait pays off for you and all of you like the frame we have made. Look forward to hear from you again soon and thanks for your support in advance. Cheers!

Hi Hazel_sm2, because of my recent house move, many customers like you have to wait longer-than-usual for your frames to be delivered. As much as we are apologetic of the delay caused , we are also very thankful for the support and patience our customers show to us. That explains why I wanted to deliver the frame to you the next day after it was ready, just did not want you to wait for the frame any longer.
happy.gif
Glad to know the long wait pays off for you and all of you like the frame we have made. Look forward to hear from you again soon and thanks for your support in advance. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you for the wonderful artwork. Can't wait to pass to my friends soon. We will be back for more artworks in future. Thanks again.

Hi Georgy,

Thank you for the wonderful artwork. Can't wait to pass to my friends soon. We will be back for more artworks in future. Thanks again.

Hi Rainbow_Iris, I am eager to know your friend's response when she receives the frame from you, do let me know and if there is anything I can do to further improve my frames, please let me know.
happy.gif
Once again, thanks for your support and order and look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Rainbow_Iris, I am eager to know your friend's response when she receives the frame from you, do let me know and if there is anything I can do to further improve my frames, please let me know.
happy.gif
Once again, thanks for your support and order and look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Georgy

It is an excellent piece of artwork (Knowledge) which makes it a great personalised gift for my son's teacher. The words in the frame is a great way of what is to be conveyed to the recipient.

Hi Georgy

It is an excellent piece of artwork (Knowledge) which makes it a great personalised gift for my son's teacher. The words in the frame is a great way of what is to be conveyed to the recipient.

Hi Piglet Buddy, thanks for considering our frames as a gift for your son's teacher and I believe his teacher will remember him for a long time each time she sees the frame. Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Piglet Buddy, thanks for considering our frames as a gift for your son's teacher and I believe his teacher will remember him for a long time each time she sees the frame. Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi StyleBaby, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via PM. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi StyleBaby, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via PM. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Georgy,

A BIG BIG THANKS U for all the hardwork, time & efforts u have put in for the creation of two such wonderful & personalised frames for me & my cousin
happy.gif

Thanks for helping me in giving my cousin this one & only personalised & colourful frame as wedding gift, definetly something memorable for her wedding & I'm sure she'll fall in love with it at 1st sight
happy.gif

Not only that, think this second family frame will also soon become an icon in our house as my kids have been super excited to see their names on the frames. Thanks for such a meaningful & heartwarming artwort
happy.gif

Lastly, I would like to thank u for yr understanding & for bearing with me for making amendements to the artwork, feel bad abt it
happy.gif

XIE XIE XIE XIE !!
happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

A BIG BIG THANKS U for all the hardwork, time & efforts u have put in for the creation of two such wonderful & personalised frames for me & my cousin
happy.gif

Thanks for helping me in giving my cousin this one & only personalised & colourful frame as wedding gift, definetly something memorable for her wedding & I'm sure she'll fall in love with it at 1st sight
happy.gif

Not only that, think this second family frame will also soon become an icon in our house as my kids have been super excited to see their names on the frames. Thanks for such a meaningful & heartwarming artwort
happy.gif

Lastly, I would like to thank u for yr understanding & for bearing with me for making amendements to the artwork, feel bad abt it
happy.gif

XIE XIE XIE XIE !!
happy.gif

Hi Miao, most of my customers only make one family frame for their homes but you made 2, one with Chinese names and now one with English names. Thanks for such a strong support towards my frames and making my frames icons in your home, it is such an honour for us! As for your cousin's frame, you're right to say that there is only 1 and only piece in the whole world and I believe it is going to add more joy to her special day! Don't feel bad about the changes ( it is not that bad, it is still manageable for me ). Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Miao, most of my customers only make one family frame for their homes but you made 2, one with Chinese names and now one with English names. Thanks for such a strong support towards my frames and making my frames icons in your home, it is such an honour for us! As for your cousin's frame, you're right to say that there is only 1 and only piece in the whole world and I believe it is going to add more joy to her special day! Don't feel bad about the changes ( it is not that bad, it is still manageable for me ). Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Back