(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Amy, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post your comments on both this thread in SMH and our Facebook page, really appreciate it! Glad to know that our frames are well received by your friends and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Happy 2012 New Year to you and your family too.

Hi Wenda, thanks for returning to us and glad to know you love the artwork. Hope to hear from you again soon. Happy 2012 New Year to you and family.

Hi Georgy,

Thumbs up for the prompt replies that made it possible for me to order a frame for my friend's baby shower. They loved it very much. Even guests also commented that it's special.
My second order so far..will be back for more. Txs.

Hi Blurymummy, thanks for considering our frames for your friend's baby shower and I am glad that decision pays off. It just makes all the rush we took to deliver the frame to you worthwhile. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you soon for your 3rd frame.....

Hi,

Am interested in your FAM5007 but izit possible to add in the pictures of my 3 kids individually next to their names? pls PM me to discuss further cos I also tot of putting in their birth info... thx!

Hi Georgy,
This is my second frame & I must say your good service remains!
Excellent work & prompt service!!

Hi Iggy, this is the 2nd time we work with you to make your frame and we enjoy working with you, easy-going and appreciative. Thanks for choosing our frames again as a gift, appreciate your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers! Thanks for posting in our Facebook page too!

Hi georgy,
I'm interested in getting BRD0014 in 24x18 frame before that can u kindly let me know how much that'll cost?
Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Kogepan, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

As stated in the Price Ranges section in my blog, the price ( before 10% discount for SMH members ) for the 24 cm x 18 cm frame based on BRD0014 is between S$40.00-S$45.00. The final price might vary depending on how soon you need the frame and any other additional requirements you might want to add to the artwork.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi georgy,
Have sent you an email with details for an order . Have yet rec any confirmation. Jus wanna confirm you have already rec my email? Hope to hear from u soon
happy.gif
thanks

Hi Kogepan, I did received some orders over the weekend and I have already processed them and emailed the customers. I suspect my reply has been routed to your Junk Folders or treated as a spam email. Do you think you can check your mail folders before I resend my reply again? By the way, what is the email address you use to send me the orders? Thanks.

Hi georgy,
Maybe something's wrong with my email but any way I've jus resend my email hopefully it gets through this time . Do let me noe if still unable to rec my email though .
Thanks

Hi Kogepan, got your e-mail this time and I have replied you with the artwork draft. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks.

Hi Ruthhan, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

Yes, if you can confirm the design and order today, you should be able to get it by end of next week. If you want it in less than 7 days, there will be an additional 20% Express Service fee.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Jennie, I have just replied your PM. Thanks for considering our frames for as housewarming gifts and we surely look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Mum ( kind of strange to call you mum ), it's a pity that we did not get to meet in person but glad to know that you like what you got and appreciate our services. Once again, thanks for your orders and support and we surely hope to hear from you again soon. Happy Valentine's Day to your hubby and you!

Hi georgy,
It was nice meeting u in person. The frame was totally awesome! Thank u for making the gift to my fren a unique n personalized one
happy.gif
she was soooo surprised n delighted wen she unwrapped the gift that I have ordered for her with full anticipation n excitement myself!
Once again thank you for the fast respond n accomodating with my changes to delivery date n time. Thanks for yr patience !looking forward to get some more frames for my family next! Bcos yr service have made sender n receiver feel so personalise n special !
All thumbs up!

Hi Kogepan, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post the very nice words here in SMH, it just makes all the effort making your frame so rewarding. Glad to know that both your friend and you like the frame we have made and we certainly look forward to hear from you again soon for your family's frame. Thanks once again and have a great weekend ahead.

Hi Georgy

Got my frame today. Really likes it alot.
Hope my MIL will likes it too.
Thank you for the prompt replies and also helping me to rush out the work.

Will definitely order again.

Hi, I would like to order 1 for my colleague's farewell... Ard how long is the process time? And do you have any other designs to recc other than those in your webby? TIA!

Hi Ruthhan, don't worry, your mother-in-law will like the frame and appreciate the effort you put in to get her such a personalized artwork! Thanks for choosing our frame as her birthday present, it is indeed our honour! We surely look forward to hear from you again soon! Have a great weekend ahead!

Hi Mummyshir, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

It typically takes 2-3 weeks to fulfill an order upon confirmation and acceptance of the artwork design, depending on how complex the artwork design. But having said that, you can opt for Express Service if you need it in less than 7 days.

Excluding the frames that customers wish to keep private, most of our frames are already posted in the blog.

Hi Gregory,

Nice meeting you up in person and thanks for delivering the frame early on a sat morning !! The frame you made was awesome !! And I really like it very much cos you managed to make it exactly what my impression of the frame would be ! Definitely a unique birthday present for my ger .. Though she might not appreciate now, but she will when she grows up ! And i will be displaying her frame at her birthday .. Definitely the frame helps to add a unique touch to her party !

Once again, thanks for being so accommodating to my many changes made to the frame (total of 6 versions) .. Will definitely recommend to my family & friends who are looking at giving unique & personalized gift !!

Regards

Hi Allets, I believe the frame will definitely be one of the "highlights" @ your girl's birthday party and it will definitely draw away some attention from the birthday girl.
happy.gif
Though the artwork went through 6 rounds of revision, but I am glad the end result met your expectation and you like it very much, that's what matters. Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy, many thanks for delivering the frames. All the frames are so beautiful. You are right about the actual frames look even better than the pics. Already given one Of the frames to my hubby, he was full of praise for the frame. Thank you so much for the prompt and friendly service.

Hi Bearcube, when I saw the smile on your face when you saw the frames, I already know your hubby will like his frame too. Hope the recipients of the other 2 frames will like theirs too. No matter how I assure my customers that the actual frames will look much nicer than the computer generated artworks, they only believe when they see the actual thing.
happy.gif
So hope testimonies from customers like you can give others an added assurance of what they will be getting from us. Once again, thanks for your support and orders and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Judy, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your order. We will be working out a computer-generated artwork ( in PDF format ) for you to see in the next couple of days. Stay tune!

Hi Patgav, for Express Service ( less than 7 days ), there will be an additional 20% charge. Thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Many thanks for the prompt replies and fast work. Love the artwork of your frames! Will definitely be back in the future for more pretty pieces. Have a great day ahead ya!
happy.gif

Regards,
Madeline.

Hi Madeline, thanks for choosing our frames for your loved ones' birthday and it is truly our honour to be part of the celebration. I believe this will be one of the most unique present she ever receive on her birthday. Once again, thanks for your support and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Nice meeting you in person and thanks for delivering the frame this morning. Indeed unique piece of work and wonderful service too. 2Thumbs Up for ACROSS Collections!!! Will definitely recommend to my friends and relatives
happy.gif

Cheers!

Hi,

I'm interested on the family name frames....may i know can i get it on-time in 2nd week of march ? as wanted display on my housewarming.

Pls pm me.

Thanks

Hi Judy, nice meeting you in person too even though it was quite a long drive from where I stay. But most importantly, you like what you receive and I believe it is going to be an iconic display in your house. Thanks for the referrals in advance and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy, thx for yr effort and patience rendered during my pic n artwork confirmation! Really loved the final product fr u!!! Very unique n nice!!! My hb also loved it!!! Will def be back again for gifts to parents!!! Thx again!!

Hi MamaAsh, glad to know that both your husband and you like the frame we have made for your family. It wasn't easy to make the frame but all the effort put in pays off when I receive such encouraging comment from customers like you. Thanks in advance for considering our frames as gifts and we surely look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Back