(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Georgy,

I dream of my frame, so excited when Monday arrive looking forward in receiving my frame. thanks for taking time to my workplace and deliver the frame during lunch hours.
happy.gif

thanks for the prompt service from enquire, to email artwork and final products!

Excellent workmanship & patience can be seen on the words! This is my 3rd piece of frame from you! I love the frame very much! the frame is for me for words of encouragement to myself

I am ordering again a birthday present for a friend and also my elder son Godma. will email u once i have idea and details.

I love it
happy.gif

Hi Casn, as long as our customers' ideas are "do-able", we will always do our best to meet those requirements, we learn new ways of making our artworks too. Thanks for your continuous support in advance and look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Georgy

Were impressed by the frame. Thanks for the excellence service!!!

My friend will definitely like it. A simple gift yet it speak a thousand word
happy.gif

Hi Coolangelbaby, I believe your friend will be touched not just by the frame, but the effort you took to appreciate your friendship with her. We are just honored to be chosen to be that mean of appreciation. Cheers!

Hey Georgy!! Received ur frames!! Really very nice :D The tiara nice nice too!! hee Loves it alot & was surpised that my hubby loves it too and ask me put on top of our TV shelf..

Look forward to more of ur new designs
happy.gif

Hi ah_beee, thanks for being so appreciative and the nice words posted, it definitely motivates me to create more and better designs in the days to come! Glad to know your husband likes the artwork too. Cheers!

Hi Georgy
happy.gif

I can't think of nicer things to say other than what every happy customer have been posting! I really really like the frames you done for my family & friend, especially the one for my friend, turns out much much nicer than I thought!! I can't wait to give her the gift!!
happy.gif

And also thanks for your patience during the changes in the artwork and for the personal delivery! You already know, am coming back for more.
happy.gif

Hi Enne, we're always very thankful and appreciative for customers who go the extra mile to post comments and feedback in this forum thread ( they are not obliged to do that ), they never fail to touch our hearts and encourage us to do more. So just want to thank you for taking the time and making the effort to say such nice words. Thank you and hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Dear Georgy,

The parents of my goddotter loves the frames very much...and i am impressed and so is my husband its so preety and well done for the Arabic version..i knw its hard but it work out very well...thanks for teh prompt delivery too!!

Hi Libbyaz, thanks for giving us the opportunity to add Arabic to our list of language choices for our customers. It was also a learning opprtunity for us to know more about the Arabic language too. Glad to know your god-daughter's parents like the frame very much, our effort have paid off.
happy.gif

Hi,

I know a bit rush.. can get by 10 dec if I order now?

Also for the Wedding Series --- Danny & Monica how much is that?

I also want to do one for my in laws.

Before Xmas can already.

The details is:
感谢 (Big)
爷爷奶奶 (Smaller)

若绮, 梓恩 (Big)
圣诞 2010 (Smaller)

Can you design for me based on the above. But I would like some cut-outs in the shape of xmas tress, snow flakes & heart shape ok?

Its xmas gifts from the kids to the grandparents.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi!

I am interested to make 2 birthday frames, one for my sis in law who is turning 22, and the other one is for my mum who will turn 48.

Any design ideas whc are suitable for the above?

Hi Fizqut, one of the most popular designs our customers purchase as birthday presents for their friends are those you see in the NAMES series posted in my blog. Besides putting the Chinese and English names, you can add a quote or some words of appreciation to personalize the frame for your loved ones. So do consider that and let me know via [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi Carol, yes, 10 December 2010 is a bit rush due to the Christmas season and the number of orders I have on hand. But if you are going to go for one of those designs that we have posted on our blog ( wordsinframes.blogspot.com ) with minimal customization or changes, then we might be able to do that. Do contact me via [email protected] and send me more details. Thanks.

Hi Carol, with regards to the frame from the grandchildren to the grandparents for Christmas, let me work out the artwork for you over the weekend. Will get back to you soon. Thanks for your interest and your enquiry. Cheers!

hi,

Thanks for your reply. Btw, i saw in one of e pics, u can put Arabic characters as well.

Is there any xtra charge for dis?

Hi Fizqut, no extra charge for Arabic characters BUT customers like you have to provide the characters as we do not have any in-house expertise to do the translation.

Hi there,

Can you advise for the "Wedding Series --- Danny & Monica" in your blogspot. If I change it to Dean & Grace, can I get it on 10 Dec and how much?

Hi Georgy,

Once again, i would like to thank you for the wonderful frame you have done. I will be sending the frame to my fren in HK and i can imagine the joy and surprise look on my fren's face when she received it! I am very sure she will like it as much as i love the 1st frame you have done for my family.

I will update you again once my fren receive it!

Thank you for the personalized and speedy service!

Hi Gremlin, thanks for choosing our frames as a gift for your friend in Hong Kong. Besides Hong Kong, our frames are also displayed in various homes in Beijing, Adelaide, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Sunshine Coast too. Thanks once again for your order.

Hi JJ, I have responded to your enquiry via a PM. Thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry, hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

The 3 frames that you delivered to me were so beautifully done. They are such lovely Christmas gifts. Very professional service and defintely come back for more.

Hi Mishasha, thanks for the nice words you have posted, appreciate it! Hope the 3 families who will be receiving these frames will be blessed by your gifts. Look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for your super prompt response and delivery. We are truly greatful for finishing the 4 frames in such a short notice.

I have given one to my friend and she really love it.

The frames are truly lovely.

Can't wait to see the final one.

Cheers,
Carol

Hi Carol, it's a pity that I could not see the "WOW!" on your face when I delivered the frames this morning, maybe when I deliver the 5th one ( hopefully not the final one 'cos I hope to hear from you again ). Thanks for choosing our frames as Christmas gifts, the frames will definitely remind the recepients who gave them these frames each time they see the frames in their homes for a long time..........

Hi CSTan, if you do not intend to put in any Chinese names or a photograph, then this frame ( 40 cm x 30 cm ) might be a bit too big for you. The prices of our frames depends on 2 things, the size of the frames and the amount of effort required to design and make the artwork, so till we finalize what you want, it is not possible for me to quote you now. Hope you understand.

Oh, I understand. How abt a 23x23cm frame, with the rite layout as attached sample below and left layout wif 5 english names?
4863253.jpg

Hi Georgy

Thank you for working out the different versions of artwork. Love the Frames!!

tea

Hi Tea, thanks for your support too and glad to know that you like the frames we have made. Look forward to hear from you again. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and family.

Hi Georgy,
I would like to make 2 frames.
1 using the Koh family, another 1 for my gals。
Could u pm me to discuss, thx

Hi,

Am looking for a 2nd wedding anniversary gift for my husband, and find your product very unique. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response. Am interested in "The Vow". Is 24cm x 18cm the minimum size? Will it be possible to add something like "in celebration of our 2nd wedding anniversary on 5 Jan 2010?

Please advise. Thanks!

Hi Cloudys, if you want a smaller frame, the next smaller size is 18 cm x 13 cm and that's the smallest frame size I have. Everything can be changed and customized, you just need to let me know what you want to change.
happy.gif

Back