(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Jocelyn, got your PM. Let me come out with the artwork based on your requirements. Thanks for your support and order. Have a great weekend!

hi there,

i need a present for a fren this sat.

not sure if u can rush it out in time.

u can suggest the wording and pic and i can decide. its my fren wedding and wld like to give them something nice

Hi,
I am looking for something like "Alan room" to put on the kid bedroom door. Do you have any design to view?
Thanks.

Hi Ling76, I do not have any door sign frame design at the moment, but we can always make Alan's one my maiden design, heehee! Besides his name, can you tell me what color he likes, and what else he likes. I will see what I can do.

hi

i sent u a PM on the 2 wordsinframe that i will like to order. Haven got any reply from you. wonder if you did recd my PM?

Hi Ni, I did received your PM and I also responded at 5:50 pm yesterday. In fact, I am waiting for your Chinese characters for the names to start working on the artwork. Maybe my e-mail has been routed to your junk / spam mailbox, can you check and add my email address to your whitelist so that it does not get blocked in the future? Thanks.

hi georgy
thanks for the frames and your personalised touch to the packaging & delivery!
happy.gif

hi Georgy, thank u so much for the very prompt service. I ordered on Monday and u delivered to me today. n the colors u suggested turn out very nice

Will order from u again when needed.

Hi Val, thanks for the compliment. We do rush out orders for customers on special ground, e.g. ROM, weddings, birthdays, etc, but we really hope such exception does not happen too often. But the key reason why we are able to deliver your frame so quickly is because 1st, you picked an existing frame design from our blog. 2nd, other than the names, there were no other deviation in terms of design and you accepted the artwork with no further changes. So that helps us to be able to deliver the frame to you in such a short period time. So the rule is simple, the more unique the frame is, the longer the wait as we need time to create the artwork and the template to make the frames. Hope this explains.

hi,

i'm interested in getting something in the 'name series'. But would like to add some pictures to it.

would you be able to deliver before 20 oct? it is meant for a farewell gift to a very good colleague.

Please PM me. thanks

Hi Crabcancer, thanks for your enquiry. Yes, we can add pictures but when you say "some", how many do you intend to put? I asked because most of the frames under the Names series are of 24 cm x 18 cm, so the space is pretty limited. Having said that, that does not mean you cannot go for a bigger frame like 30 cm x 21 cm.
happy.gif

All orders received after 24 September 2010 will be placed in a queue and I will fulfill these orders accordingly when I return from my vacation. We should be able to deliver before 20 October 2010. Send me the details to [email protected] Thanks.

Hi Miao, I have responded to your PM. Besides our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also visit our pages in Facebook, just search "Words.in.Frames" and you will find the page.

Hi Georgy, thanks very much for the prompt n nice work!! The frame n the workmanship is execellent, I guess the pictures doesn't do credit to seeing the actual item
happy.gif
Now just waiting to see my friend's expression when I give to him on his ROM! Will certainly recommend to my friends
happy.gif

Hi Glad_Gal, thanks for the compliment and you are not the 1st one who find the actual frame much nicer than the pictures or artwork, perhaps it's time to brush up or upgrade my digital photography skills.
happy.gif
Do share with me whether your friend and his wife like the gift. Thanks.

Hi,
I'm interested in getting the family name series, can you advice which design for a family of 4 with mandarin and english names?

Thank you

Hi Luvv, you should be able to see quite a number of our samples on 4- Names Family frames on our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks Georgy for the great artwork. Was definitely a great experience to deal with you, fast and prompt response. And my friend was indeed happy when i present it as a gift to her!

Hi mummies...

Georgy had won another happy customer, thats me!
Really thank Words.in.Frames for creating a nice and sincere piece of work as a birthday gift for my galfriend...
And... recipient (my gf) loves it!!!
happy.gif
You brought another smile to us!!!

Looking forward to my next piece of family frame!
happy.gif

Jia you, Georgy!!!! :D CHEERS~~

Hi Nigella, thanks for your interest in our frames. For frame size of 50 cm x 23 cm with 1 surname ( in Chinese ) & 4 names ( in English & Chinese ), the cost is around S$55.00 before the 10% discount applicable to all SingaporeMotherhood.com members. The price include GST and free delivery within Singapore.

Hi AC, thanks for giving us the opportunity to be part of your friend's birthday celebration. I wish I could deliver the frame to her on her actual birthday, but due to my vacation, you have to give her an early surprise! Thanks and will work on your family frame when I return. Thanks for your support. Cheers!

Hi Nigella, if you go to my blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, there is a section called "How to Place Your Order?", it lists down all the info I need from you. So you just need to provide the information I need and send them via email to me at [email protected]. As I will be on vacation from tomorrow onwards and return on 13 October 2010, your order will be placed into the queue once I hear from you. Thanks.

Hi Rachel, thanks for your enquiry. As I will be on vacation from tomorrow onwards ( 2 October 2010 ) and will only return on 13 October 2010, I will get back to you when I return. Thanks for your patience.

Hi all,

Georgy is definately a AAAAAAA++++ seller! He is so prompt in his reply, the artwork and delivery (despite of the tight timeline given to him)... The gift is so unique that I am sure my colleague will never forget who gave this to her...

I am so excited to see another artwork for my sister's bday!

Thanks Georgy! Thumbs-up!!!

Hi mummies....

totally agree w jaxa!!! Georgy is nice, patient and dun mind spending extra effort to crave out the traditional chinese character as it is not available in tat specific font type i want.... As promised, the work is delivered right after his trip! :D no delays at all!

Really a fine piece of work delivered to me.... all my colleague said NICE WORK!!! :D

Georgy, jia you! :D

Hi Jaxa & AC, thanks for those very nice words you 2 have said. But one clarification I need to make before some mommies start to "complain", orders are fulfilled based on the order they are received before and during our vacation, so AC's order was at the very front of the queue. As for Jaxa, the gift is a farewell gift for a colleague who is leaving tomorrow, so exception was granted. For those mommies who have seen their frames, they all know the amount of effort & time required for each one of them, so for the rest of mommies who are still waiting for your frames, thanks for your patience in advance. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

thank you very much for the beautiful masterpiece. My colleague love it very much. Many other colleagues commented that this heartfelt parting gift is definitely one which can't be forgotten.

Hi Crabcancer, thanks for granting us the opportunity to be part of this farewell occasion. I hope your Korean colleague will remember all the fond memories of Singapore and the time he spent with all of you each time he sees this frame.

Hi Twinmumdad, thanks for your interest and enquiry. I have just sent you an e-mail. Do let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

Hi Rachel, I believe you have sent me an earlier enquiry on 10 October 2010 and I have responded to your query on 11 October 2010 ( while on vacation ) and then a reminder on 18 October 2010. From the look of it, it seems that the e-mails did not get to you. In both emails, I had asked you to let me know your color preferences so that I can use them for the artwork sample. I know some customers' mailbox treat e-mails from [email protected] as spam, so you might want to check your Trash. I have also provided a rough estimate of the costs in the emails. Thanks.

Hi Georgy,

I have seen the frame & impressed with it.
Excited & can't wait to pass to my hubby next week on his birthday.

Excellent service, fast on replying email & free delivery.

Its a pity i can't get to see you in person..

Surely will come back for more impressive frames.

***thumb Ups***

Hi Shida, hope you are feeling better today. We count it an honour to be part of your husband's birthday celebration & also your wedding anniversary and I am glad you are pleased with our artwork. I am excited to know your husband's reaction when he sees the gift too. Must let me know. Thanks.

Hi,

Oops sorry your emails really got into the spam folder.

Could u do a sample base on colour code 10 and 13 (supplier A) ?

Thanks!

Rachel

Hi Rachel, I will come out with the artwork using the colors you picked and I will send the artwork to you using my personal email account, hope it does not get blacklisted as spam too. Alternatively, you can add [email protected] to your Whitelist and that will do the trick too. Thanks.

Back