(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

@latsyrct added and congrats!! everyone see gynae already? I haven't!! Lol.. going to see next week... I think mine will be 2 week of dec

@tanying no wor.. haha... ours is a secret group. u can pm me your email. depends on your gynae and how urgent are you. My gynae wants to see in 1 weeks time but my schedule can't meet his so I postpone to 3 weeks. Or you girls can join this fb group 2015 SG50 Mummies and Daddies, there is a pin post on who is the admin of the individual group. :)
just to make sure no sicko ppl joining the group

Alamak wrong group???
ImageUploadedByForum1428293794.141174.jpg

Can add me to the correct one? [email protected]

ladies, I have added you in the group, please accept yah..

@nitestar thats good! I like company who is supportive! I got quite a handful of friends kena sack because they got pregnant.

Afternoon all :)

Nice to connect with all the mummy-to-bes.
I tested positive yesterday for the first time. Very excited. Do share all the advice you have!

I have much to learn!
Thank yoi

I think morning sickness is slowly creeping in. I just hope that it wont be as bad as #1 time.

This morning empty stomach threw up 3-4 times. Even water that i drank :(

I still hoping morning sickness won't come and find me..now is like constantly hungry.. need to eat every 2-3 hrs, if never eat, can't sleep or else will throw up..

Having the same symptoms as @latsyrct. Hungry every 2 hours but no morning sickness. Constantly need to eat.
I take chia seeds in water to keep myself feeling full for longer. Also is a vegetarian form of omega 3. (;

May i just check when u all can hear the heart beat ? I should be abt 5 weeks now and seeing the ob next monday. I hope it wont be a v scan.

I'm trying to order spectra from kangalove. She's giving a good price for min 5 orders. Anybody keen?

Hi! Tested positive at Gynae clinic last sat. Took HCG test. The results came out within few hrs, mentioned abt 300 miu/ml. So cfm pregnancy. This will be my 2nd pregnancy. I'm anxious but am staying to feel positive. Next sat visit Gyn.

my email: [email protected]

Any WA group created ?

Gonna have my first ob visit tml. Quite paranoid abt the scan. Should i wear a dress or two piece? If V scan then two piece easier but if tummy scan then two piece easier.

I rber #1 time i so conscious abt down under checks i will go clean myself up and put on a pair of fresh undies before the GBS test.

Any mummies experiencing spotting? I started spotting since I tested +ve and gyn say its old blood should be ok.. Sigh cannot stop worrying

Gonna have my first ob visit tml. Quite paranoid abt the scan. Should i wear a dress or two piece? If V scan then two piece easier but if tummy scan then two piece easier.

I rber #1 time i so conscious abt down under checks i will go clean myself up and put on a pair of fresh undies before the GBS test.
Hey momo mum, go in a dress. easier imo , even for tummy scan (easier to go to the toilet I feel)

I am fine with either male or female gynae. I am thinking of Mt A or NUH for delivery. Any gynae to rec? Pro natural delivery gynae.

Hi ladies!! I had missed my period by 3 days and tested positive with a faint line... (thrice!) so I went to confirm with my gynae and did a v scan but nothing was seen... Did blood test and need to wait till Monday for the results. Doc said maybe too early to scan but worried for chances of ectopic.. So then I went again to test with digital stick and alas it showed pregnant! Anyone had such experience before? As in couldn't see any sac in the scan?

My 1st day of LMP was 2 Mar..

How to know if one have ectopic preg? will hcg tells?

Back