(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hihi, yea I read about it as well so I'm quite worried. Been monitoring my temperature frequently and been using ice pack as well. At night the 38 deg just comes back.. will need to go see gp again tmr morning if the fever still comes back later in the night..
Take care pinkiiyo.. Let the gp know ure preg so he can prescribe pregnancy safe drugs n antibiotics. Get well soon!

Take care pinkiiyo.. Let the gp know ure preg so he can prescribe pregnancy safe drugs n antibiotics. Get well soon!

Thanks whimsicar. Seen a gp the night I got a fever and he only give me panadol n cough syrup but the gynae nurse advised me against the cough syrup. Now the panadol is all used up and fever returns, so I'm back at the gp again.. hope it's just bad throat infection and nothing else.

Hi all,

Me too. New here. Have been reading this thread. But not sure when am I truly ready to enter.
I had Mc in dec 2013 (5/6w) and again in Aug 2014 (5w)... ... Very sian.

Took a break from work for a few months, changed job, now new job abt 5mths in only, very busy..... Always have to bring work home even on weekends. Then found out recently that I'm preggy again, very scared. 3rd time preggy but first 2 ... As mentioned above..

If I could based on my menses date, my EDD should be 15/11/15. Really hope this would be a success. But today I went to scan, suppose to be in my 7+ week, still can't really tell if there's a heart beat. Last week I went, doc say can see the baby next to the sac but it's only measuring 3.3mm where average should be at least 5-6mm. Then today 7+ weeks should be at least 10mm but measured only 5/6mm....... Then doc had to super zoom in and say got flicker. But so small, cannot even measure the beats or hear anything when on audio.

This whole time I had jabs and already 2 cycles of duphaston. Now the 3rd. And even on Chinese medz to an tai. But still very scare... She say next week MUST see progress in the growth of the baby, asin significant growth, not just 1-2mm kind. Although... She said the water bag is growing very well.............. Sooooooo.......... *shrugs*..... Damn sian...

Anyone have similar experienced in terms of the baby growth slow then 1 week later or so catch back up to "average" growth?

Base on my calculation i shld be almost 11 weeks too but im only 10 weeks but i know mine was late implantation n i suspect urs too or it could be yr ovulation is later. If the sac is growing well.. i think it sounds fine. U might wanna get a second opinion too. The 1st gynae i went to told me my sac was too small n dun seems good. The next day i went to another gynae n he said my sac is exactly how it shld be n i haf nothing to worry. Maybe you shld tk a break? Mummy well rest n beanie will grow well too. Hope your next scan is good!

Base on my calculation i shld be almost 11 weeks too but im only 10 weeks but i know mine was late implantation n i suspect urs too or it could be yr ovulation is later. If the sac is growing well.. i think it sounds fine. U might wanna get a second opinion too. The 1st gynae i went to told me my sac was too small n dun seems good. The next day i went to another gynae n he said my sac is exactly how it shld be n i haf nothing to worry. Maybe you shld tk a break? Mummy well rest n beanie will grow well too. Hope your next scan is good!
Same here, i knew i definitely ovulated late so by LMP calc i wld be 1 wk more than whats my actual # of weeks - and 1 wk makes all the difference! ! So u might just be later than u think u are. Most important thing is to get sufficient rest!

Hi all, has been tested positive some time ago. Had some hesitation to come in here to register this thread..haha.. but here I am.:)
Tomorrow, I will be in my week 7 ...my no1...... nice to 'meet' you all...

Hmm.. I'm not a fan of FB but nevertheless, hope to communicate with you all through this thread.. :p

Last edited:
Hello!! I am new here as well! (;
Yups, just found out i am 8 weeks.. EDD 17/11.. And been fighting a flu without meds since yesterday.. anyone knows what to do? Thank u!!

drink more water? can drink honey lemon. not raw honey tho. :) I had blocked nose, so doc gv me sea salt nasal spray.

Thanks whimsicar. Seen a gp the night I got a fever and he only give me panadol n cough syrup but the gynae nurse advised me against the cough syrup. Now the panadol is all used up and fever returns, so I'm back at the gp again.. hope it's just bad throat infection and nothing else.

u can drink PROSPAN - cough syrup, non harmful for pregnant women. I went to see doc last week and he gv me this. I told him im pregnant. :) 3 days later no cough le. :)

Good Morning to all mommies to be...
Cool Nov group is growing.. ^^
Past weekend I had very bad time..
Everything I eat and threw out. Haiz. Feel so xinqu.. :(
Tomorrow going to see gynae. Keep my finger crossing can see heartbeat.

Thinking of traveling during the labor day weekend, not sure if gynae will allow anot.... tsk tsk
also planning to go for a long trip in june during 2nd trimester.... otherwise i dunno when is the next time we can travel liao .... >_<~~

u can drink PROSPAN - cough syrup, non harmful for pregnant women. I went to see doc last week and he gv me this. I told him im pregnant. :) 3 days later no cough le. :)

can buy over the counter at guardians or watsons? or must prescribed one?

Heehee I got another cough syrup from the GP and they assured me is v safe for preggies so I'm taking that. Been feeling much better.

Good morning mtb,

How are you all coping with MS at work?
I m at 7 weeks plus gg 8 and I find it difficult to go to work becos my MS is very bad n I feel very sick especially tummy pain. U know those pain that can caused you not able to stand coz there's too much wind inside. Everyday I'm struggling to go to work and I need to take very long to get dressed and weekends I just want to stay home n not go anywhere. How do u all deal with this?
I'm feeling so depressed and Hving mood swings. I got affected very easily also and tend to throw temper. And whenever I got angry I will have tummy cramp n pain after that. Sigh. Help Pls!!

Good morning mtb,

I m at 7 weeks plus gg 8 and I find it difficult to go to work becos my MS is very bad n I feel very sick especially tummy pain. U know those pain that can caused you not able to stand coz there's too much wind inside. Everyday I'm struggling to go to work and I need to take very long to get dressed and weekends I just want to stay home n not go anywhere. How do u all deal with this?
I'm feeling so depressed and Hving mood swings. I got affected very easily also and tend to throw temper. And whenever I got angry I will have tummy cramp n pain after that. Sigh. Help Pls!!
My dear hope u are doing well. If really cannot take it do find your gynae and get MC. For me I'm still struggling with my MS. My MS out of sudden get worsen.
I can only eat like mouse and go puke when I need. Heard many ppls say toasted bread and dry stuff is more easy to swallow. Drink H2O if u really vomited too much and dehydrated.

Good morning mtb,

I feel u. Morning sickness peaked the last 2 days and splitting headache means that half the time im bedridden and cant eat at all. Just rest as much as u can and it will pass in due course. Just hang in there!! It will be all worth it and u will eventually forget how sian it all feels.

I am having bleeding and it's almost like when my period is here.. Anyone had similar experience before?? Went to KKH yesterday and could hear bb heartbeat, so am not sure what caused the bleeding as I was home almost whole 80% of the time during the long weekend :(

I am having bleeding and it's almost like when my period is here.. Anyone had similar experience before?? Went to KKH yesterday and could hear bb heartbeat, so am not sure what caused the bleeding as I was home almost whole 80% of the time during the long weekend :(

go see gynae quick!!!!

Go c gynae immediately. My #1 Oso got lots of bleeding during first trimester, after bedrest everythings ok. She is now a healthy happy girl!

Thinking of traveling during the labor day weekend, not sure if gynae will allow anot.... tsk tsk
also planning to go for a long trip in june during 2nd trimester.... otherwise i dunno when is the next time we can travel liao .... >_<~~

I am travelling in 2 days time to bali. Just seen gynae today and he give me the go ahead. I also asked him what shld i do if gt spotting during the trip Then he prescribed me duphaston and asked me to take it 2 tablets 3 times a day if spotting happened.

Hi, I had a similar bleeding incident as well in my week 5. Really scared my hubby and me... . As long as there is bb heartbeat, it should not be a big issue. Just that we have to bed rest for most of the time. You are in which week? Given any extra support?

I am in 9th week already.. I went to KKH 24hr O&G last night and seems like bb is okay,I called my gyne clinic this morning also and they have pushed my appointment to 2 weeks later instead of 1 month and need to be on 2 duphaston pills 2 times per day :(

I don't know what caused the sudden bleeding even until now, but was not given any MC by KKH so I crawled to work today... The feeling KKH gave me was like it's 'it's normal no issue' but it's very worrying on my end.

Have not told my company abt pregnancy as I am still under probation period :( thinking of waiting till 1st timester over

I am in 9th week already.. I went to KKH 24hr O&G last night and seems like bb is okay,I called my gyne clinic this morning also and they have pushed my appointment to 2 weeks later instead of 1 month and need to be on 2 duphaston pills 2 times per day :(

I don't know what caused the sudden bleeding even until now, but was not given any MC by KKH so I crawled to work today... The feeling KKH gave me was like it's 'it's normal no issue' but it's very worrying on my end.

Have not told my company abt pregnancy as I am still under probation period :( thinking of waiting till 1st timester over
I was with KKH TPS previously when I had bleeding I was given a month mc n more bleed extended another 3 weeks of mc if I Remb correctly. Maybe there's blood clot in the womb? Personally I think u should bedrest with minimum movement.

Same as you I also had no clue in what causing the bleeding. When asked the doc on duty, he said that it was normal esp in our first tri. Was given a support jab at KKH O&G then and I was given the choice to increAse my dosage 3 times a day.

Is normal to be in a worrying stage as we had bleeding episode before. Just try to bed rest more often. You are already in week 9 , just endure for another few more week, you will be in tri 2.

Dun stress and wait for your upcoming appt with your gynae ok.

Same as you I also had no clue in what causing the bleeding. When asked the doc on duty, he said that it was normal esp in our first tri. Was given a support jab at KKH O&G then and I was given the choice to increAse my dosage 3 times a day.

Is normal to be in a worrying stage as we had bleeding episode before. Just try to bed rest more often. You are already in week 9 , just endure for another few more week, you will be in tri 2.

Dun stress and wait for your upcoming appt with your gynae ok.

Thanks @Chubby1314 hopefully everything will be fine.

Hello all new nov mtbs!! Welcome welcome to the thread. :)

@tranquiliz, please rest more with minimum movement. Is it possible to bring forward your gynae visit even earlier?? So that he/she can issue mc for you if need be...

Think I will try calling tmr to see if can arrange an earlier date...

If I manage to hear the heartbeat, does it mean that I am somewhat safe for now? I keep thinking of what is happening in there and start to get worried especially after reading some posts on MC here..

May I also know usually by when should the bleeding stop? I noticed that it changed from red to dark brown stains similar to the ending of period.. Can't be possible that I can still have my period now right though by calculation my period should come by this date...

Check with your gynae and address your concerns.

Brownish stains could be your old blood from your previous bleed...

Seems like alot of you having spotting too. I have spotting since week 6 was given daphaston and a week of MC. The spotting didn't stop at all, i'm currently 8weeks 2 days. Went to check with gynae last week again, this time he checked thru using vaginalscan. He say my bleeding is not from my womb, there is a same white lump at the opening of my vaginal,he say could be caused by that and have to remove it after 1st trimester. Abit relieve after hear that . But still can't help being worry at times.

I have spotting throughout 1st trimester when i'm having my no.1 too. Hope this time can stick thru too. Same to everyone having spotting.

Think I will try calling tmr to see if can arrange an earlier date...

If I manage to hear the heartbeat, does it mean that I am somewhat safe for now? I keep thinking of what is happening in there and start to get worried especially after reading some posts on MC here..

May I also know usually by when should the bleeding stop? I noticed that it changed from red to dark brown stains similar to the ending of period.. Can't be possible that I can still have my period now right though by calculation my period should come by this date...

I have heard that having menses don't mean you are not pregnant. and there are women who do not know they are pregnant til the baby is ready to deliver because they had regular menses still. until one day they had stomachache, go to doc and realise pregnant and ready for delivery. :)

Back