(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Seems like alot of you having spotting too. I have spotting since week 6 was given daphaston and a week of MC. The spotting didn't stop at all, i'm currently 8weeks 2 days. Went to check with gynae last week again, this time he checked thru using vaginalscan. He say my bleeding is not from my womb, there is a same white lump at the opening of my vaginal,he say could be caused by that and have to remove it after 1st trimester. Abit relieve after hear that . But still can't help being worry at times.

I have spotting throughout 1st trimester when i'm having my no.1 too. Hope this time can stick thru too. Same to everyone having spotting.

@surelylook09 when u take the 1 week mc do you inform ur company that it's due to pregnancy?

by the way, does anyone have remedy for constant burping and nausea? I'm so bloated all the time and nauseous from late noon to night.. Will throw up after dinner. My bb must be a night owl... :(

by the way, does anyone have remedy for constant burping and nausea? I'm so bloated all the time and nauseous from late noon to night.. Will throw up after dinner. My bb must be a night owl... :(

Perhaps you can consider to have small meals in a day to minimize the chances of vomiting. Have some sourish sweets/candies or preserved plum by your side for your nausea. Hope it helps...

I have heard that having menses don't mean you are not pregnant. and there are women who do not know they are pregnant til the baby is ready to deliver because they had regular menses still. until one day they had stomachache, go to doc and realise pregnant and ready for delivery. :)
WOW.. The lady doesn't know she pregnant until she going to delivery? She nv expect her tummy so big?

@surelylook09 when u take the 1 week mc do you inform ur company that it's due to pregnancy?
It is better to let your company. As a management staff myself, I will be angry if my staff decided to tell me much much later cos if let the company knows earlier, it is easier for them to do some planning. Not to worry that management isnt supportive.

I was hesitate to tell me boss tt i need a week break at first n my friend told me if your boss is not supportive no point continue to work for her. Sms her on sat to tell her the news. Went to work ytd, she told me to step over to another less stressful and demanding branch to work while she take over mine for the time being.

Do let your company knows early so they can make the necessary arrangement.

me also not in the FB group yet... maybe later...

I've also not inform my boss as he's a guy, I duno how to break the news to him... moreover, he's very insensitive, don't think he'll try to arrange less stressful work for me since now there's staff leaving... :(

It is better to let your company. As a management staff myself, I will be angry if my staff decided to tell me much much later cos if let the company knows earlier, it is easier for them to do some planning. Not to worry that management isnt supportive.

I was hesitate to tell me boss tt i need a week break at first n my friend told me if your boss is not supportive no point continue to work for her. Sms her on sat to tell her the news. Went to work ytd, she told me to step over to another less stressful and demanding branch to work while she take over mine for the time being.

Do let your company knows early so they can make the necessary arrangement.

I want to let my manager know too, but I overheard a conversation of her having with another senior colleague about 90% of our India team is on maternity leave in the June and July and she swear to hire males in future, so i am a little worried about my job as I am still under probation.

But under MOM regulation, I will be covered for maternity as long as I have been with company for 3 months right ?

I want to let my manager know too, but I overheard a conversation of her having with another senior colleague about 90% of our India team is on maternity leave in the June and July and she swear to hire males in future, so i am a little worried about my job as I am still under probation.

But under MOM regulation, I will be covered for maternity as long as I have been with company for 3 months right ?

Yes tranquilz, under MOM law once u are with company for more than 3month u are cover under maternity leave.
However some nasty company they will indirectly to force u to resign.
So you need to hold on tight and jiayou.
At time when ppl are on anger they will just blurt out harsh words. Don't take it too hard. =)

I agreed with ee09. Let your boss know early to make the necessary arrangement, let say in your case, shortage of manpower, they can engage a contract staff or temp to assist you or cover you to minimize firm operation interruption.

If employer is being unreasonable, I think you will also find stress in working with him or her. This is not good for you as a pregnant MTB. There are extreme cases whereby too much stress and unsupportive working environment can cause harm to bb and mother.

Naturally being as a mother to be, our very instinct is to protect our little one. There are factors that can be controlled whereas they are some, uncontrollable.

Do give a though and plan on the what if scenarios.

All the best to you gal.

Me also not in FB group...
my email is [email protected]

Tranquilz you should be honest about your condition, that time 4 years ago I was the same like you expecting #1 while I joined a new company. The moment I tested BFP I couldn't do the x ray for the medical check up so I came clean. They said its fine for me to continue working then before probation they find all sorts of excuses asking me to resign and I didn't so I asked for letter of termination and with that I went MOM and sue them... They compensated me for the maternity benefits as there is no black and white that I didn't do well for my job....

Just went for check up and gynae says I am about 6-7 weeks and edd is on 25/11 so confirmed baby is a nov baby lol

Me also not in FB group...
my email is [email protected]

Tranquilz you should be honest about your condition, that time 4 years ago I was the same like you expecting #1 while I joined a new company. The moment I tested BFP I couldn't do the x ray for the medical check up so I came clean. They said its fine for me to continue working then before probation they find all sorts of excuses asking me to resign and I didn't so I asked for letter of termination and with that I went MOM and sue them... They compensated me for the maternity benefits as there is no black and white that I didn't do well for my job....

Just went for check up and gynae says I am about 6-7 weeks and edd is on 25/11 so confirmed baby is a nov baby lol

invitation via email sent, please check and confirm. thank you. :)

I just seen Dr adrian. Finally I can see my beanie and heartbeat. Happy until eyes tearing. I told Dr adrian regards on the nausea he say nausea is good means baby is healthy. So no medicine for nausea.
My edd is 12th Nov

my gynae gave me pills for nausea and i felt much better after taking the pills.

Nickyng, what is the pill name? Hehe. Sian I just puke out my dinner. $8 in the toilet bowl. Hahaha
Did someone mention that Maxolon is safe?
Ive got prescribed dimenate by the GP which the gynae confirmed is safe. But i just googled it and dr google says safety in pregnancy has not been established. Damn dr google, making me so paranoid.

she's referring to fb group members.
Lol i know.. Just surprised that there are so many of us!
I just seen Dr adrian. Finally I can see my beanie and heartbeat. Happy until eyes tearing. I told Dr adrian regards on the nausea he say nausea is good means baby is healthy. So no medicine for nausea.
My edd is 12th Nov
Congrats!! Yah he told me the same too that the more symptoms i have the better. My fren's gynae gave her meds for nausea.. Dunno y Adrian dont prescribe huhuhu
My nxt appt is this Thurs. Cant wait!

Hi ladies, it's me again.

Thanks for your kind console. My Next appt is this Thursday. Slightly lesser than a week from.my Lastappt tthat just happened on Saturday. While I'm having this sensitive situation of whether the baby will have a heart beat at week 8, my fumarole Dropped a bomb on me saying that she's RETIRING! AND that this Thursday should be the Last appt with her... I think... damn sian... so now I don't know Which gynae I wanna look for.

Lady or man, should do my own research or take a friends's gynae. Sighh..

I'm not sure if the problem is I ovulated late or not but the thing is I was tracking my menses and my "peak" ovulation based on the clear blue ovulation kit. Had my menses from 8th feb and the ovulation kit showed PEAK exactly 2 weeks later..... Hopefully like u ladies have explained. It's all the possible reasons that's causing the slow growth of the fetus and Hopefully it will catch up very soon. I really Hope to see positive results this Thursday, at least doubled from my 5mm, at least it shows that it IS growing.... I very scare if the growth is like only 2mm or what then the doc say abnormal........... don't wish to think further.....

I'm not on FB (ALIEN). So I will just continue here... Hopefully everyone will still be as active here!

Back