(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Recently then I heard about harmony test..user to understand Oni got Oscar n amino test. But heard that harmony got no detail scan but is more accurate for multiples n high risk group plus can know the gender but is triple the price of Oscar.

ya, last week my gyane asked me during the appointment whether want to go for Oscar scan or harmony test... understand the price from her, Oscar will cost $500+, harmony is $1.5k+. I'll just take my risk and go for Oscar although harmony got 99% accuracy...

Recently then I heard about harmony test..user to understand Oni got Oscar n amino test. But heard that harmony got no detail scan but is more accurate for multiples n high risk group plus can know the gender but is triple the price of Oscar.
ya, last week my gyane asked me during the appointment whether want to go for Oscar scan or harmony test... understand the price from her, Oscar will cost $500+, harmony is $1.5k+. I'll just take my risk and go for Oscar although harmony got 99% accuracy...
Yes. i do research online most of ppls comment harmony test is more accuracy but its very expensive.
They said Oscar scan is useless as not accurate.
But i will go for Oscar than harmony test. If choy choy really detected 90% DS then i will go for harmony test.

Yes. i do research online most of ppls comment harmony test is more accuracy but its very expensive.
They said Oscar scan is useless as not accurate.
But i will go for Oscar than harmony test. If choy choy really detected 90% DS then i will go for harmony test.

my gynae also told me if really so choy choy, then go for aminio @ 20 weeks

I feel don't have MS it's great. can really enjoy food and no worry about throw out everything.
I missed the days eat heartily =(
I taking hormones pill its make MS worse. even brush teeth also will puke =(
Im on the hormone pills as well but not vomitting. Just feel nauseous from morning until night. I only feel better when im asleep! Appetite still not gd.. :(
Went to gynae last sat (21/3), finally can see lil' one's heartbeat @ 132 bpm (6 weeks 5 days) but, doc found cysts on my uterus and was told it was nothing to be worry about. Pray it will go away on my next schedule scan.
Congrats! Hopefully the cysts will go away soon.. :)

Looks like most of us here have seen or heard our little ones' heartbeats! Praying for them to stay healthy till full-term!
As for Oscar or Harmony, I should be going for Oscar as Harmony is too ex.

It's that kinda choking feeling of not able to say right? That's why only can rant here :)
Wanted to announce but worry bad things happen then say liao more sad..but if sad things happen ppl know liao will comfort u too..hubby say can let family know lor...I oso Duno...anyway duno y my sil asked my hubby last weekend if I am preggy. Guess my bloated bump let them
Suspect lah...n my hubby told her maybe preggy...

Im on the hormone pills as well but not vomitting. Just feel nauseous from morning until night. I only feel better when im asleep! Appetite still not gd.. :(

Looks like most of us here have seen or heard our little ones' heartbeats! Praying for them to stay healthy till full-term!
Sorry ladies cld u pls enlighten me here - is oscar and harmony to test for congenital defects? And are they really accurate? I rmb i had this ex colleague whose wife got a positive on likelihood of down syndrome, but being staunch christians they decided to keep the child - and the baby boy turned out to be perfectly healthy. I don't know if he did the same tests u ladies mentioned here.

At which week are we supposed to do Oscar test? Is it compulsory for all gynae or we have to request from gynae?

I also saw the thread of the harmony test and discuss with my hubby to straight away proceed with harmony test or Oscar scan cos Oscar scan.only 95% of accuracy. And if it's bad u need to spend $ for the harmony test again. But hais wait till 11 weeks then decide bah. Now still too early. My gynae change appt timing to 850 suppose at 1850. He got last min delivery.

Think 10 weeks can do harmony test liao..I need to discuss w hubby whether to do harmony test plus detail scan or do Oscar w detail scan.

No my gynae say not compulsory. It's just a test for down syndrome and some other complication if I not wrong or only down syndrome.

Heart broken. Doc can't find baby in the water bag. T.T might not be 6 weeks as per my LMP . if not can find baby in the water bag. Cant find heartbeat as well. Might be out of this group le.

Heart broken. Doc can't find baby in the water bag. T.T might not be 6 weeks as per my LMP . if not can find baby in the water bag. Cant find heartbeat as well. Might be out of this group le.
Stay positive, maybe ovulate late? Dun think too much until next checkup. I know it's not easy but there's mothing u can do then dun think too much until next checkup then c how.

Everyone during these period can detect baby and heartbeat le hor? I also 6 week and 4 days but why can't see anything and can't detect baby heartbeat. Is it really so common to have a mc? :(

Everyone during these period can detect baby and heartbeat le hor? I also 6 week and 4 days but why can't see anything and can't detect baby heartbeat. Is it really so common to have a mc? :(
Be positive, maybe your bb is a late implanter or your ovulation is much later than you think... Have faith... Wait for the next scan... When is your next scan??

My first one in august was like that too.. statistically chances of m/c is 25% of diagnosed pregnancies so i guess it is pretty common? Did doc ask u to go back for another scan?

Are ur cycles irregular? But u saw the sac at least right? When's ur next appt? I know it's not easy but u have to stay positive. Hopefully u can see baby's heartbeat during nxt appt.
For my previous miscarriage there wasnt even a sac right up till 8 weeks. Not ectopic either and was just classified as pregnancy in unknown location coz they just couldnt find it so I had to terminate it. Have faith dear and keep praying.. *Hugs*

Thanks dear all. I have to stay positive so that it won't even affect the baby now if there is. The next appt is next mon. Pray hard that it's late ovulation. I saw some articles that they also dint see any baby in the sac and heartbeat during the 6 week. Only till 7 or 8 weeks. Shall monitor these few days.

The nauseous make me puke most of the time without fail. Haha.. My biggest challenge is take train everyday in the morning. Don't know why just cant stand the crowd and feel breathless in train.
Haha im afraid one day I will puke on train. *Crossed my finger* I still can eat and feel hungry on and off. My food must add lime in order for me to eat the food. =p

Thanks dear all. I have to stay positive so that it won't even affect the baby now if there is. The next appt is next mon. Pray hard that it's late ovulation. I saw some articles that they also dint see any baby in the sac and heartbeat during the 6 week. Only till 7 or 8 weeks. Shall monitor these few days.

Jia you wrx_bb. Be positive!

My dear you are not alone. My previous check up I only can see sag and waterbag, cant see bb yet. But base on my LMP, bb should be 6weeks but scan is 4weeks+or 5weeks.
My chemical pregnancy cant even see anything, so now seeing sag and waterbag make me overwhelm.
Stay positive at least we see sag and waterbag, bb is forming and take time. Cheer up =))
I read other forum some ppls can only see bb heartbeat around 8weeks onwards and its common.

Wish_child yah I know. I read too! Hope this is the case and shall pray hard to show up next mon. Not sure is it be cos I have thyroid. Hope this is not the case.

Wish_child yah I know. I read too! Hope this is the case and shall pray hard to show up next mon. Not sure is it be cos I have thyroid. Hope this is not the case.
;). I will pray hard for you too. Jiayou. So fast next mon u can go for checkup. I need to wait until 7 April =_=.

The nauseous make me puke most of the time without fail. Haha.. My biggest challenge is take train everyday in the morning. Don't know why just cant stand the crowd and feel breathless in train.
Haha im afraid one day I will puke on train. *Crossed my finger* I still can eat and feel hungry on and off. My food must add lime in order for me to eat the food. =p

I understd that feeling on the train. I almost fainted a few times on the train for my #1. Hubby had to grab me and drag me out of the cabin to take some air...It can be dangerous if traveling alone, so must be careful.

I understd that feeling on the train. I almost fainted a few times on the train for my #1. Hubby had to grab me and drag me out of the cabin to take some air...It can be dangerous if traveling alone, so must be careful.
xrmomi, thank you, maybe I should sit near to door next time. easier to run out.

Hi All,

I just tested positive and based on my calculations I should be 5 weeks + today.. This will be my #2 as I have a little dragon girl alrdy.

@kiel can u add me to the fb group too? Pm me pls.

Thanks and wishing all mummies a happy n safe pregnancy! :)

Hi mummies, do check w others whois in the grp to add u ladies. I'm leaving the grp as of tdy. Tkkare! =)

Hi Mummies, tested positive on 13th March. Couldn't believe my eyes! This will be my #2. #1 a snakey =) As I had a MC last july, thus this time took quite long to decided to join this group. Had my first scan on 17th Mar as I wanted to get duphaston from my gynae to support this preg. First check was based on my LMP @ 5weeks. And scan shows nothing and gyane ordered a BETA HCG test. And glad HCG did raised slightly more than half in less than 48hrs. Gyane mentioned I should be 4+weeks, thus still too early to scan anything. Been testing on kits every few days just to be sure I'm still pregnant. Very stress as previous was a chemical pregnancy. This time this preg came as a surprised. Hope everything will be well. Next gynae check will be on 9th April (By then would be 7th weeks.) Pray we can see little beanie.

Looks like many with 2013 babies...how u mummies coping with a toddler n this pregnancy? I still breastfeeding 2 times a day..minimum carrying of my toddler.

Is it safe to carry our toddler during pregnancy? Gyne say it's okay, if not human beings will be extinct already.... just that might have backache issue.

Looks like many with 2013 babies...how u mummies coping with a toddler n this pregnancy? I still breastfeeding 2 times a day..minimum carrying of my toddler.

I'm lucky as I have my parents, my hub and maid help with the ever active toddler. =D I totally dare not carry my girl as I was told not to carry her. So I only look after her when hub work, maid busy with housechores and my parents sleep. So I look after her and chasing after her. Faint! abit abit get angry den fall back. So have to catch her in time. -.-"

Is it safe to carry our toddler during pregnancy? Gyne say it's okay, if not human beings will be extinct already.... just that might have backache issue.
My gynae mentioned as long don't over exert my body, which carrying my 10.5kg ever active toddler is super body exert. 2 weeks ago when I haven't tested positive, I bought her out and had 3 days body ache. WANT TO DIE! As she do not wan to be carried and its dangerous to let her run around. so I struggle to grab and clip her inside carrier. *CRY*

So gynae mentioned if too tedious to carry, then don't carry her.

its hard not to carry my toddler leh. he's become more clingy and feeling insecure, partly due to change of childcare and home environment. we used to stay with my in laws but 3 weeks ago we shifted to our own home, so no ye ye and nai nai and 2 doggies to play with him. on sunday he fell sick and he insist on carrying him to slp, sometimes in the middle of night will wake up with nightmare and have to be patient with him and assure him. im still breastfeeding him when im home with him in the evenings and weekends.

Intially i got this impression that pregnant cannot carry toddler, might cause miscarriage...until gyne said is ok. Ya it's hard not to carry... they just run to us want us to carry...if not they will make noise.... so no choice but to carry....

Back