(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

I tired for nearly 7th months. Did all the test in between. Thought I will never have #2 cos doc gave me until April to try then have to do more test. I have relatives n friends that try for 10 years but no result. They told me they don't even have a chance to miscarriage which makes me feel how blessed We are.

I tired for nearly 7th months. Did all the test in between. Thought I will never have #2 cos doc gave me until April to try then have to do more test. I have relatives n friends that try for 10 years but no result. They told me they don't even have a chance to miscarriage which makes me feel how blessed We are.

Yeah it is really a blessing to be carrying our little ones!

Hey all,
I am new to this thread . I had threatened miscarraige in 17 weeks in my 1st preggie and this time we would like to be more cautious and safer . I am 3w,6d and just checked positive. Can you suggest gyne in raffles as this hospital is near to my place . Appreciate if you let me know how I need to be more cautious in food selection . Happy motherhood
Hi yaEsh, you may like to try Dr KK Chow from raffles? He's my gynae and I would say he's a very positive doc :) for your consideration

Guess what is mean to be ours really meant to. Btw I heard that ladies who waited very long to conceive usually get boys. Not sure true or not
If that's really true, then I'll very extremely happy. I'm hoping to have a boy coz is 1st grandchild for my in laws and my FIL is the eldest in the family. So he hope to have a grandson. Though I hope for boy but health comes #1. So healthy most impt. Even if girl will still adore her alot. Waited so long liao mah... sure very precious.

i went for scan yesterday and saw baby waving hands in my belly. lol. nowadays down with this sinus headache/headache very depressing very painful.....sob.

If that's really true, then I'll very extremely happy. I'm hoping to have a boy coz is 1st grandchild for my in laws and my FIL is the eldest in the family. So he hope to have a grandson. Though I hope for boy but health comes #1. So healthy most impt. Even if girl will still adore her alot. Waited so long liao mah... sure very precious.

We are in the Same situation! My fil also eldest and they r hoping for a boy cuz they have three grand daughters already. I dun mind boy or girl but I prefer the first to be a boy.

i went for scan yesterday and saw baby waving hands in my belly. lol. nowadays down with this sinus headache/headache very depressing very painful.....sob.

Awww so sweet! Going for my second scan tmr and really hope all is well. The sinus all these could be due to the pregnancy hormones. The things mommies have to go through for our little ones.

"I think maybe wifey not local so he read more about parenthood and share with her. 真是好爸爸."

nope my wife is busy with work so she never joined any forum. i was in SG brides for planning our wedding and i was the one in SG motherhood for our #1 and now back here for #2.

she's 100% local. i join so that i can understand what my wife goes thru better and also know what to expect as a parent.

the dec 11 group gave me lots of support cos i was really lost as a new dad and they gave lots of advice. now that i'm level 2 dad i tot can share abit of what i learnt with the level 1s so that their journey can be smoother....

keke I welcome daddies!! no issue!

I have no idea about the gynae who deliver in Mt A cause for those I've never seen before, I don't dare anyhow intro maybe u would like to check with friends.

I only see Dr Han in the private suite.
Dr Han did the scan + consultation and collection of supplement all at private suite too.
He see patients on Sat in the private suite but consultation fee is ex at $135 onwards.

How come u have to go separate places? Btw u stay around North, u can go kk clinic at AMK too.

Ic, still a very good dad. I hope my hub can be as pro active as u too, tiring for only the mother to do all the work.

Hello Sane,

Hope you r doing well.
I also duno y i were asked to go diff places he only scheduled me to see him at private suite for my 2nd visits which is in 4wks later.
I wld feel more comfortable that doctor does the scan instead of nurses though.so i was quite surprised for my 1st visit.

No i stay in east not north.
When i asked the nurse she told me dr han only see patient at morning and noon he normally go to AMK.and she added no sat session,is tht truth?
I would like to call again to confirm.do u hv his private suite contact number?

So u always see him at his private suite at kkh rite?

Thanks gal:)

Mt A can consider Dr Esther Ng too. Her charges are ok so far for me. $95 for consultation and $45 for scan. Supplements are $5 each. For your reference.

I went to Dr esther for my 1st visit while i was 6th wk. yup undeniably she sounded quite friendly.
But i find her charges are quite ex.my first visit costs me $345 and they accept only cash.bit surprised me.
I visited her at her clinic at katong.

How abt u?are u still seeing her now?
Hv u done the oscar scan?how much?
Any idea for her package fee for gynae and delivery charges like?

May thinking to go back to her.
But bit pai sei since i skipped my 2nd visit from her....

Hey RnRnr, sorry to jump in. I have been seeing dr Han on two Saturdays already at the kkh clinic at AMK, first visit was at the hospital and yes same procedure as you, need to go to different places to get certain tests done. Subsequently, dr han will be the one doing the scans and all and payment and medicine dispenser area are Just pretty close by at the counter. Quite chore less.

Hi there,no problem to jump in its an forum open to chat:p thanks for ur feedbacks:)
So meaning there isnt any schedule in KKH for Sat?he is seeing patient in AMK only?
1st visit impression was he is so quite quiet type didnt talk much..
And when he checked my vigina aso bit rough so i m considering ...

How u find his charges so far?

Thanks

I have a friend that is seeing him. According to her. He is super experience... Stitched her up well also. He was willing to induce her... And allowed her to slowly labour for more than 24 hrs... Without suggesting c sec...
Hi any idea how his charges like?ie gynae package and delivery charge?thanks:)

i am seeing him now
his service is ok for me. usually per visit is about $200+
consultation about $80, scan about $80
urine test $10

yes he have gynae package but have not check on the price yet.

oscar scan is about $380? forget the exact amt but it's about there.
he have also another test which you can choose which is panorama test. is about $1,600.
Hi, does he see patient on sat and evening time?where is his clinic?in mt A itself?
Any idea how much his delivery cost is?is he quite old?
Heard few ppl said he has good skill yet ex...
During consultation how u find abt him?is he a patient man?

I went to Dr esther for my 1st visit while i was 6th wk. yup undeniably she sounded quite friendly.
But i find her charges are quite ex.my first visit costs me $345 and they accept only cash.bit surprised me.
I visited her at her clinic at katong.

How abt u?are u still seeing her now?
Hv u done the oscar scan?how much?
Any idea for her package fee for gynae and delivery charges like?

May thinking to go back to her.
But bit pai sei since i skipped my 2nd visit from her....
Yes, I'm still seeing her. My 1st appt was $250 coz I only took normal supplements, didn't take hormone pills. Initially I tot her charge was ex too. But later I realise actually it's about market rate after comparing with a few friends. Recently I had persistent cramp on my stomach and went to see her for reassurance. She say it's normal I just need rest. No prescription given. In the end, she didn't charge me anything, not even consultation fee, which I tot it's quite understanding and nice of her. So I've decided to stick with her. Hahahaha...

Just to add on. My oscar is scheduled on 23 feb at NUH. Dr Ng roughly told me the charges. Apparently it seems cheaper than many places. So quite happy.
how come the oscar scan is done in NUH not done in her clinic? KKH oscar scan is around $370.
Where did you see her? Is it at Katong clinic?
Ya..so nice of her that she never charge u anything ,sound good:)
i now considering shld i go back there again or not? if go back , i bit "pai se" if she asked me y i didnt turn up for my 2nd visit;p

Hi all,

Would like to post a few questions here because am not sure if im the only one feeling it.
my beanie is about 7wks old but my tummy seems like it is already 3 months! Is that normal or isit because I've been eating too much junk food? haha
And I've been feeling abit of slight pain, not sharp pain below my tummy. is that normal???

Thanks in advanced! :D

it's normal to have bloating. i also can see my tummy but i think coz i ate more than usual and never exercise anymore. in the mornings usually my tummy not so big though. slight pain..better check with gynae. i do get some discomfort/pain once a while but lasts for a couple of min then will disappear as i try to shift my body into other positions.

mummies who have #1....any idea where to buy aquadoodle in singapore? the real one...don't want the fake type. thanks.

Hi all.. Wanted to wait till we heard the first heartbeat before raising our hopes.. And we heard it today! So I guess we are in for #2 edd 21st sept!

im expecting #3, my tummy is there all times. Night time can c is like 3-4 mth bump. I dun hv much crampy feels but did heard a lot from frens, one reason is the uterus is expanding. If feel uncomfortable better c gynae for peace of mind :)

Hi, does he see patient on sat and evening time?where is his clinic?in mt A itself?
Any idea how much his delivery cost is?is he quite old?
Heard few ppl said he has good skill yet ex...
During consultation how u find abt him?is he a patient man?

hmm i never check if he see patients on sat or evening time.. but i see his card sat they are operating half day.
hmm yes mount A itself.
hmm i find him ok. yes he is patient. and when i get really tense up, he will say stories to relax my mood.

Hi Mummies, can we eat curry during pregnancy? as some of my friend tell me cannot, but both my mom and in-laws did not mentioned it at all.

avoid deep sea fish as they might contain heavy metals, avoid raw stuff like sashimi as they may contain certain bacterial if not fresh and these might transfer to baby...

Back