(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

any mummy suffering from severe morning sickness here? I am puking like more than 10 times a day?

Oh no poor mummy! Please try to stay as hydrated as possible with any kind of fluids you can keep down! Hope it gets better soon for u.

Please do remember to eat small bites every 2-3hrly so that the MS feeling is kept under rein! Previously with no.1, I refused to eat coz the nausea was too much to bear. But now I'm too scared not to eat and let the MS overtake me gulp. The enddddd is neaaaaring ladies!

Yo same i used to afraid of hot now i often feel cold too.
And yes i cannot stand stink and some food smell so often i avoid the places....

I will join u mummies on fb when everything is more stable. Don't want the same thing to happen like last year, first to miscarriage and leave the group.

ok... looks like i won't be in the FB group then... will try to catch up here but from experience once things move to FB this forum will die off...

Don't worry. This forum will still be active. :) currently fb is not very active as more of the chat are being one in whatsapp which the mummies are more comfy to be limited to woman. Haha.

@sane
Hi sane i just seen dr han just now he wasnt really talk a lot though surprisingly. Are u still seeing him now?
He just asked me to consider whether i want to do Oscar scan and it costs ard $370.

Hi mummies

Does anyone currently seeing Dr H K Ho from mt alvernia now?

Hows his service and charged like?
Does he has gynae package?how much?

And Oscar scan...how much?

Thank u:)

@sane
Hi sane i just seen dr han just now he wasnt really talk a lot though surprisingly. Are u still seeing him now?
He just asked me to consider whether i want to do Oscar scan and it costs ard $370.

Same ... that time I went to see him, he doesn't seem to be in his usual cheery self so I juz chop chop see him and chop chop leave :)
He just touched the tummy sort of like grabbing and he can tell bb is of right size, so amazing.
I ate durian too and felt so bloated throughout the night and I cant sleep well :confused:

So r u opting for Oscar or harmony?

Hi mummies

Thinking of changing to Mt A?

Hi mummies

i am seeing him now
his service is ok for me. usually per visit is about $200+
consultation about $80, scan about $80
urine test $10

yes he have gynae package but have not check on the price yet.

oscar scan is about $380? forget the exact amt but it's about there.
he have also another test which you can choose which is panorama test. is about $1,600.

Hi mummies

I have a friend that is seeing him. According to her. He is super experience... Stitched her up well also. He was willing to induce her... And allowed her to slowly labour for more than 24 hrs... Without suggesting c sec...

Hi all, need ur advise!
Tmr I'm going for a short trip to bkk.. should i avoid the thai foot massage and neck/shoulder massages??
Currently just in my 10wks...
TIA!

Hi ladies ! Stef here expecting no 2 in sept 15 too !
Hope to see u gals online often !

Jocey- better not to get any foot massage n neck / shoulder massage. This was advice given by my tcm doc whom i visited for sprain neck. Told him i was preggy . He told me the shoulder / neck n sole got many acupuncture pts. Should not let pple touch . Unless u r v sure they r professional n aware u r pregnant. End up i still have sprain neck today..

Jocey- better not to get any foot massage n neck / shoulder massage. This was advice given by my tcm doc whom i visited for sprain neck. Told him i was preggy . He told me the shoulder / neck n sole got many acupuncture pts. Should not let pple touch . Unless u r v sure they r professional n aware u r pregnant. End up i still have sprain neck today..

Hi stef,
Congrats on ur 2nd!
Thanks for ur kind advise! Will avoid the massages.. hehe

Yuanz congrats! !

Jocey pls avoid at all course.

Any mummies experience headache beside ms? I m feeling head spinning every morning
Vomit our everything today

Last edited:
Hello all mummies and daddies here,

I'm been a silent reader and decided to join you guys. I'm currently 10 weeks now. EDD: 5 Sept. I'm seeing Dr Koh CH from Tpy. Price is pretty reasonable. I'm currently in dilemma if I should go for the oscar test. Any mummies here not opting for it? I'm 26 this year. What's the risk?

And oh? And closed Facebook group? :D

I'm been a silent reader and decided to join you guys. I'm currently 10 weeks now. EDD: 5 Sept. I'm seeing Dr Koh CH from Tpy. Price is pretty reasonable. I'm currently in dilemma if I should go for the oscar test. Any mummies here not opting for it? I'm 26 this year. What's the risk?

I didnt go for oscar when i had #1. And i was 29 years old... You so young... Risk will be lower bah.

Sorry everyone. Was super busy these days, had just sent an invite to everyone who left your email to me on fb. And those who wanna be added to whatsapp pls Pm me ur name and contact number.
Fb link I will need to add u as friend first before I can invite you. So better to send me ur email.
Only ladies allowed as there will be more sensitive topics discussed.
Should had done up all backlogs, I case i missed out, pls Pm me.

Name:
Edd:
Email:

Thank you and happy pregnancy.

here... pm her...

Hello! My no. 1 was when i was 21. So i didnt do it because i was young and also to save money. Now i am 26 and i also dont plan to do it for same reasons. I will ask my doc for his opinion. Havent gone for 1st visit yet... 2nd child very chill. Est wk 7 now.

Any mummies experience headache beside ms? I m feeling head spinning every morning
Vomit our everything today
Me! Vomit and nausea happens when my stomach is hungry and also when stomach has some food.

But headache was very irritating. 24/7. For slightly more than a week. Today i woke up feeling great and i am grateful... last week seems like neverending torture.

Reduced my computer and phone usage, bought all sorts of sour ginger and plum, put essential oils, sleep, stone, made effort to breathe deeply, walking ard helps a little. Tried everything... i drink apple cider vinegar mixed with honey too.. need ultra sour stuff.

2nd tri soon.. counting down. Can't wait.

Hi all, congrats!
I didnt expect to come back to this forum again. I am expecting my 3rd child and edd is end of Sept.

Hi all .. my EDD is 10 Sep and it's my 2nd pregnancy .. experiencing morning sickness as well.

How can I be added to the FB?
Thanks!

Hi all, its my first preg (edd 20sep)and im having very terrible MS and side effects from hormones support med. Im also having frequent heart palpitations during my sleep too. Worrying. Anyone experiencing the same symptoms? Who can i pm to be added to fb grp?thanks

Hi, I'm a new member here.

Found out I was pregnant on nye. Currently ten weeks. Edd 7 Sep.

Looking for support for ms. My ms is very bad. Some days it is Ok, only vomit at night but there r some days Where is it so bad. Currently on mc for two days cuz I have been vomiting everything out and looking at food makes me sick. Feeling so weak. :(

Thinking of changing to Mt A?
Yeah Sane seem i really like mt A:p but then i do not knw which doctor is good.need advise.

Tht day i visited dr han at ground level though not his private clinic.were u the same when u went for 1st time?
He scheduled me to see him in 4wks later at his private clinic.
He just touched my breast and check my vagina then asked if i will consider to do the oscar scan.
He didnt talk much as what u described so bit surprised me.

Benefit of choosing KKH-i find their medicines r cheaper.and if we got complication just need to top up the differences only.

Bad side of kkh-i need to go different places for different things.
Ie went to level 1 for ultrasound(pics were quite blurry cos scanned by nurse,how abt u?)then i went down again for blood n urine test.
Then only i went see dr han at ground floor.finally i need to go pharmacy and Q for my medicines n payment...
Up and down....bit tiring n time consuming..

Were your1st visit like this too?all the scans were done by dr himself or nurses?

Ehz... ur wife not in any forum or chat????

"I think maybe wifey not local so he read more about parenthood and share with her. 真是好爸爸."

nope my wife is busy with work so she never joined any forum. i was in SG brides for planning our wedding and i was the one in SG motherhood for our #1 and now back here for #2.

she's 100% local. i join so that i can understand what my wife goes thru better and also know what to expect as a parent.

the dec 11 group gave me lots of support cos i was really lost as a new dad and they gave lots of advice. now that i'm level 2 dad i tot can share abit of what i learnt with the level 1s so that their journey can be smoother....

i just realised KKH class A cost more than private hospitals! lol...

nvm la... my wife is comfortable with the gynae so we are going back... pay more to a restructured 'gov' hospital as compared to pte... what a joke!

Yeah Sane seem i really like mt A:p but then i do not knw which doctor is good.need advise.

Tht day i visited dr han at ground level though not his private clinic.were u the same when u went for 1st time?
He scheduled me to see him in 4wks later at his private clinic.
He just touched my breast and check my vagina then asked if i will consider to do the oscar scan.
He didnt talk much as what u described so bit surprised me.

Benefit of choosing KKH-i find their medicines r cheaper.and if we got complication just need to top up the differences only.

Bad side of kkh-i need to go different places for different things.
Ie went to level 1 for ultrasound(pics were quite blurry cos scanned by nurse,how abt u?)then i went down again for blood n urine test.
Then only i went see dr han at ground floor.finally i need to go pharmacy and Q for my medicines n payment...
Up and down....bit tiring n time consuming..

Were your1st visit like this too?all the scans were done by dr himself or nurses?

I have no idea about the gynae who deliver in Mt A cause for those I've never seen before, I don't dare anyhow intro maybe u would like to check with friends.

I only see Dr Han in the private suite.
Dr Han did the scan + consultation and collection of supplement all at private suite too.
He see patients on Sat in the private suite but consultation fee is ex at $135 onwards.

How come u have to go separate places? Btw u stay around North, u can go kk clinic at AMK too.

"I think maybe wifey not local so he read more about parenthood and share with her. 真是好爸爸."

nope my wife is busy with work so she never joined any forum. i was in SG brides for planning our wedding and i was the one in SG motherhood for our #1 and now back here for #2.

she's 100% local. i join so that i can understand what my wife goes thru better and also know what to expect as a parent.

the dec 11 group gave me lots of support cos i was really lost as a new dad and they gave lots of advice. now that i'm level 2 dad i tot can share abit of what i learnt with the level 1s so that their journey can be smoother....

Ic, still a very good dad. I hope my hub can be as pro active as u too, tiring for only the mother to do all the work.

Mt A can consider Dr Esther Ng too. Her charges are ok so far for me. $95 for consultation and $45 for scan. Supplements are $5 each. For your reference.

Ya one more thing @sane
Nurse told me that dr han only see patient on weekdays (no sat schedule) and only morning?

Hey RnRnr, sorry to jump in. I have been seeing dr Han on two Saturdays already at the kkh clinic at AMK, first visit was at the hospital and yes same procedure as you, need to go to different places to get certain tests done. Subsequently, dr han will be the one doing the scans and all and payment and medicine dispenser area are Just pretty close by at the counter. Quite chore less.

Hi, I'm a new member here.

Found out I was pregnant on nye. Currently ten weeks. Edd 7 Sep.

Looking for support for ms. My ms is very bad. Some days it is Ok, only vomit at night but there r some days Where is it so bad. Currently on mc for two days cuz I have been vomiting everything out and looking at food makes me sick. Feeling so weak. :(

Me too. I felt desperate and it seems neverending for about 2 weeks. But now i got better already. Still have nausea and headache before and after meal but not as bad. I hate bathing because of the shampoos and soaps...

I was googling about ms and chanced upon this blog. This mum is infertile and said she will pay any amount to be pregnant and experience these symptoms. Changed my perspective a lot. Treat it as a blessing. =)

Me too. I felt desperate and it seems neverending for about 2 weeks. But now i got better already. Still have nausea and headache before and after meal but not as bad. I hate bathing because of the shampoos and soaps...

I was googling about ms and chanced upon this blog. This mum is infertile and said she will pay any amount to be pregnant and experience these symptoms. Changed my perspective a lot. Treat it as a blessing. =)

Winnie, yeah every time I felt sick, I will rem how hard I tried before I got the little baby. It can be depressing when u r sick and work is stressful with a non understanding boss. Sometimes I really dun understand how females bosses can be so heartless when they have faced similar issues before. Or being females, Shd empathize better.

Winnie, yeah every time I felt sick, I will rem how hard I tried before I got the little baby. It can be depressing when u r sick and work is stressful with a non understanding boss. Sometimes I really dun understand how females bosses can be so heartless when they have faced similar issues before. Or being females, Shd empathize better.

Prettiesnow, u also tried very hard for baby?

Back