(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

My eczema seemed to worsen too and i don't dare use my regular steriod cos they are abit strong. I jus have to resist scratching which is very hard. I don't know if its hormonal or environmental cause to my ezcema
Hi Ash mum...perhaps u can try using soap like Cetaphil.. or Physiogel... it helps to "somewhat" control my itch... :)

i do get weird swell or rashes but its always after given birth. Suddenly eyes swollen, suddenly face , suddenly lips. After both delivery ard 6 to 8 months sure kenna one.

I know how pregnant women have a strong sense of smell but is it weird that I am beginning to hate my own smell? Could be the deodorant or something but every time I catch a whiff of my smell, I feel like puking. I'm going to buy another deodorant to see if I'm mad. I hate it when I burb too. It is terrible. I never think I would be disgusted with my own self.
Oh well, on the brighter note, I stopped spotting today. On and off for 2 weeks is no joke.
I am writing all these down in a diary and present it to my child when he/she turns 18. It will include all the receipts from my ivf as well. It will come in handy when I have to emotionally blackmail him/her. Hehe :p

hi all,
did your gynae prescribe you the pre-natal vitamins such as fish oil, calcium, iron on top of folic acid during first trimester/upon cfm of pregnancy? or only folic acid?

My gynae did prescribe me with dha and calcium in my 8week visit. And also vit b6 to help w MS. I still have multi vit and folic acid so i tell him don't need these.

Nick | EDD | Order of birth | Gender | Gynae | Hospital | Residence
\ lemoncandy | 1-Jul | 1 |
|
| SGH | Jurong West
\ saraii | 5-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Benjamin Tham | TMC | Seng Kang
\ many_ng | 7-Jul | 2 |
| Dr HK Ho | MAH | Buona Vista
\ csy1 | 8-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Chua | NUH | West (Jurong)
\ xu4n | 8-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Phua |
|
\ leighstar | 10-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Wong Mun Tat | TMC | West (Jurong)
\ shan8080 | 11-Jul | 2 |
|
|
|
\ nanaeng | 12-Jul | 2 |
|
|
|
\ sasa_xie | 14-Jul | 3 |
| Dr LC Cheng | TMC |
\ yallo | 19-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Kenneth Lee | Mt A | East (Tanah Merah)
\ erlisa | 23-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Wendy Teo | MEH | North (Woodlands)
\ mommasg50 | 26-Jul | 3 |
|
|
| East
\ chuckles | 30-Jul |
|
|
|
|
\ jcyp | end-Jul | 2 |
|
| TMC | East
\ honeykyaw |
|
|
| Dr Caroline Kim | TMC |
\ Mummyof3jays | end-Jul | 3 |
|
| TMC |
\ tinkerbel17 |
| 2 |
|
|
|

Hiyo Mommies,

Can include me into the list!! This is my #2. and my EDD is 22 July.

I just came back from 5 days in Taiwan when I'm at Week 6 and Bangkok when I'm at Week 7.
I'm a half dead person in SG, nauseous and vomiting whole day. Bed rest whole day in SG and still feeling sucky.
But I'm alive when I'm overseas... Somehow the nauseous pills have no effect when I ate it in SG... (*puzzled*)

Anyway, HELLO to all July Mommies...
I'm so happy to be part of you all =)

Heloo mummies !! Wow long chat here .. I'm on 2 weeks hospitalisation leave cos of spotting.. had that for my #1 too.. is there a fb grp or what's app grp that I can join too ?

Can
Hiyo Mommies,

Can include me into the list!! This is my #2. and my EDD is 22 July.

I just came back from 5 days in Taiwan when I'm at Week 6 and Bangkok when I'm at Week 7.
I'm a half dead person in SG, nauseous and vomiting whole day. Bed rest whole day in SG and still feeling sucky.
But I'm alive when I'm overseas... Somehow the nauseous pills have no effect when I ate it in SG... (*puzzled*)

Anyway, HELLO to all July Mommies...
I'm so happy to be part of you all =)

Can add me to this list ? My edd end july

mummies.. help.

im on 3 days unpaid leaves coz my class has 1 case of hfmd. But there are 2 new more cases today.. do you think i can go to gynae and asked for mc instead? What shud i say when i wanna make appt?

Ravingnana.. mebe normal gp can go also.. n u can explain the situation at ur workplace..
Anyone here at 10 weeks n boons sometimes normal sometimes hurts?.. haha.. worried a bit.. sometimes feel normal..like nt preggy.. lol

ya..on n off preggy sign for me too
this time round my boob start to sore much earlier...my #1 only till 3rd trim than got sore feeling

the nipple also like changing to when i bf time.

is there anything we can eat or drink to prepare for milk supply after we deliver? i hope this time can total breastfeed

I was told fish can help increase supply. So was a good excuse to go whack lots of salmon sashimi after delivery ha!

Hi all dear mummies..

I'm just down with a flu and sore throat.. blocked nose.. :'(
Anyone has any experience with whether there are any med that is safe for pregnancy? I read some labels and mostly said to consult doc b4 eating.. -_-"'
Btw, vicks vaporrub should be safe enough la hor?

@Fae Hanez didnt thk of tt. tx. But second tri next week. Shud be safe? Work is piling up...

I hrd fenugeek after birth? For milk supply. Smellly stuff dho. I stink so horribly after taking tt.

Tt and and papaya soup.

Wake up no problem .. Is how to survive in the office n not taking time off after in office..
Same here, Amelia! I usually wake up feeling refreshed and ready to face the world.. But right after walking my son to school, my battery is quite flat already..
Really super unproductive at work, literally sitting there waiting for time to pass.. Luckily now is festive season so things are quite a bit slower! I

Hi all dear mummies..

Anyone has any experience with whether there are any med that is safe for pregnancy? I read some labels and mostly said to consult doc b4 eating.. -_-"'

im also using vicks. but dun take over the counter meds cos they are generally not tested safe for preggy moms. best to see a doc. get well soon!

Hi all dear mummies..

Piriton is safe, GP usually prescribe.
Home remedy try honey lemon water, preserved orange peel.

@ravingnana no need waste money go Gynae. Just go GP. I went on Tuesday told doctor I'm feeling giddy. I no need medicine I just want MC to rest. Doctor will be happy to give.

@csy1 take lots of fluid when you breastfeed. My #1 I had a lot of supply . Every time after I breastfeed I will be super hungry. So I think eating nutritious food makes a difference. Can try the papaya fish soup.

Hey ladies, I'm wondering what's the number of days of MC you've already taken so far for your first trimester. I'm 8+ weeks now and have only taken one. Am very tempted to call in sick every so often but scared will draw unwanted attention to myself.

Hi all dear mummies..

gws . ask gyane for medi

ya..on n off preggy sign for me too
this time round my boob start to sore much earlier...my #1 only till 3rd trim than got sore feeling

the nipple also like changing to when i bf time.

is there anything we can eat or drink to prepare for milk supply after we deliver? i hope this time can total breastfeed

rest more

drink hot drink/soup and massage breast b4 latch on.

after menses came back when #2 was 1 y o, i took fenugreek

Hi all dear mummies..

My GP prescribed chlorpheniramine (the small yellow pill) for my flu and blocked nose. I am also using vicks vaporrub.. apply it on your soles and wear socks before you sleep. Drink manuka honey to relieve sore throat.

Hey ladies, I'm wondering what's the number of days of MC you've already taken so far for your first trimester. I'm 8+ weeks now and have only taken one. Am very tempted to call in sick every so often but scared will draw unwanted attention to myself.
I have taken 3.5 days for my first trimester..I'm 11 weeks plus now.. wanted to go see doctor for my rashes but have been busy with work and study.. so only apply cream and aloe vera gel to ease the itch. endure endure.. i think my boss will kill me if i am going to take more MC.. if my rashes getting worst i think i'll just go ask for medication and no need MC.. lol

I took 1 day MC for my gynae visit. Yes i agree I'm resisting take MC cos i feel so tired. But i try not to give ppl a chance to discredit me cos I'm pregnant

Waaaaaahhh.. am 11 weeks. i have taken 3 days - 2 for 2 gynae visits. 1 for fever. Aaaaaaaaand 3 days unpaid coz of class having hfmd..

Back