(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Went for my first check up. No scan as doc said everything normal. Will only see him again in 5 weeks time. When I told him I feel very tired for this pregnancy, he said age plays a part.

Edd is 26 July .

Im in WK 11, hasn't taken any mc yet. My company rule had to write the diagnosis. If I take for MS write MS or pregnant will sound weird de.

Anyone taking progesterone jab and have itchiness + hives around the jab spots?

Jj_jj, me. Mine itchy and I scratch till bleed. The nurse says shud press longer once jab n put on hot towel on it. But I lazy.

Hello all, am a first time mum and in exactly 11 weeks today. Have been really sick from MS for the past few weeks. I've friends who said that it will get better in the second trimester. Cant wait for it to come.

A consolidation of the weird changes to my body

Nipple Itch - My nipple gets really itchy though i did apply bio-oil on my sore breast and tummy. I cant even sleep properly. My hubby thought its quite funny. Finally its Shea Butter that does the job.
Occasional feverish feel - My body temperature fluctuates and can go up to 37.5deg which i got a little worried. Called up my gynae and she said its ok to take panadol and asked me to drink lotsa water
Morning Sickness - I didnt understand what my friends were going through until i experience it myself. I totally hate this feel. the constant bitter taste in my mouth. the burp and the gag. And totally sensitive to smells. Doctor prescribe me pulin. It works wonders but after the effect wears off, it comes back again with a vengeance for me. Small meals throughout the day seems to help a little. Have tried eucalypus oil, peppermint tea, ginger tea, red date-longan-ginger tea. all seem to work a little but not for long.

Overall, didnt do much during the first trimester and still feel darn tired. I hope this horrible feeling will come to an end soon when it hits second trimester.

Mums, hang on!

Jj_jj, me. Mine itchy and I scratch till bleed. The nurse says shud press longer once jab n put on hot towel on it. But I lazy.
Ellesie, is it normal reaction from the jab or what? The GP who jab me told me that could be weather + hormonal.
I still have 3 jabs to go :(

Yes. Its normal. From wat I was told is cos the jab is oil based, u need to press it for sometimes after the jab or the oil might still leak out and causing all those itchiness. Wah, u so good only left 3. I still hv 9 more to go. Really dreaded to end all those jabs. My butt now full of jab marks.

Hi mummies, this is my first pregnancy. I have the constant urge to want to do ultrasound to know the baby is doing well but the next ultrasound is 3 weeks apart! The wait is killing me! My hubby thinks I'm being paranoid. But I'm just feeling insecure. Anyone feeling the same?

Hi mummies, this is my first pregnancy. I have the constant urge to want to do ultrasound to know the baby is doing well but the next ultrasound is 3 weeks apart! The wait is killing me! My hubby thinks I'm being paranoid. But I'm just feeling insecure. Anyone feeling the same?
It is normal to have that urge.
Ask from gynae the print out for keepsake on your visit.
You can read some pregnancy book or online source which will tell you week by week baby progress so that roughly you know what your baby doing.
actually in SG we get almost every visit with U/S . In overseas usually they only get like 3-4 times thru out pregnancy only.

Hi Morning mummies!!! have you all started on anti stretch mark creams?? i still haven't go buy wor.. dunno to buy clarin's one or cocoa butter etc.. any recommendations?? i think i need to get one soon but i scared my itch will spread to the tummy.. so far is only neck, hand and legs..

I've not started stretch mark regime yet. For my #1 i started immediately after i tested positive. This time really lazy. .

For #1 at first bought bodyshop cocoa butter, but i cant stand the smell so stop it. It doesn't smell bad just I think coz preggy too sensitive.
Then i get clarins oil, used 2 btl still got stretch mark leh coz i ballooned so much.
This time round i got bio oil, using on & off , not vy diligent. Just hope those from #1 wont become worse or more lines

For #1 at first bought bodyshop cocoa butter, but i cant stand the smell so stop it. It doesn't smell bad just I think coz preggy too sensitive.
Then i get clarins oil, used 2 btl still got stretch mark leh coz i ballooned so much.
This time round i got bio oil, using on & off , not vy diligent. Just hope those from #1 wont become worse or more lines

Hello mummies .. so early must put stretch mark cream ? I was super lazy w my #1 n marks resulted ... now I'm 7 weeks ... must start soon ?

#1's time I only applied bio oil after 2nd tri. This time I've already applied since wk 6. Cos already have it at home so might as well just apply lor. Plus previous preg left me with some faint lines.. Hoping to start early can help remove them. Hehe...

I'm tempted to take mc every morning but have to resist taking it. So far haven't taken any. Also dun want others to think tt preggy ladies always take mc for every little reason, plus thinking to use in 3rd tri when it's much much more tiring then now.

Yup. I also intending to break early during my 3rd trim. Most likely taking hospitalisation leave from 38 weeks onwards. My #1 was overdue but hopefully this one will be born 39 to 40 weeks.

@sugarling actually it's normal... even with my #2 now.. I still get e insecure feeling too.. wondering.. haha.. so dun worry ..u r not e only one..

Btw mummies.. For u who r 2nd or 3rd time mummies .. at times when lying down .. can u feel e movement ? I dunno if I'm thinking too much .. at 7 weeks. . I thought sometimes I can feel some fluttering ?

@sugarling actually it's normal... even with my #2 now.. I still get e insecure feeling too.. wondering.. haha.. so dun worry ..u r not e only one..

Btw mummies.. For u who r 2nd or 3rd time mummies .. at times when lying down .. can u feel e movement ? I dunno if I'm thinking too much .. at 7 weeks. . I thought sometimes I can feel some fluttering ?

I can feel the bubble sensation n movements too! When I told some of my mummy friends they say is my tummy rumbling. -.- but is at my womb area leh.. Then they say is bubbles in my womb. Lol... I'm quite sensitive to womb movements 1. #1's time I started feeling the movements quite early too but just that I din know wat was that cos 1st timer.

Yup. I also intending to break early during my 3rd trim. Most likely taking hospitalisation leave from 38 weeks onwards. My #1 was overdue but hopefully this one will be born 39 to 40 weeks.

#1's time I plan to take HL also! But in the end nv take. Heard it's more difficult to request for HL now.. I can foresee myself tired like a buffalo in 3rd tri lah.. Will see how when the time comes..

#1 time i rest like 4-5 days before i went for my scheduled induced

this time shd be same bah. next time will have a lot of leaves....haha this yr b/f 10 days plus next year leave...maybe can take longer maternity leave

#1 time i rest like 4-5 days before i went for my scheduled induced

this time shd be same bah. next time will have a lot of leaves....haha this yr b/f 10 days plus next year leave...maybe can take longer maternity leave

Wah envy! I just changed job so no chance to accumulate leaves. Must be "thrifty" in using.. Haha..

I can feel the bubble sensation n movements too! When I told some of my mummy friends they say is my tummy rumbling. -.- but is at my womb area leh.. Then they say is bubbles in my womb. Lol... I'm quite sensitive to womb movements 1. #1's time I started feeling the movements quite early too but just that I din know wat was that cos 1st timer.

Ya!! I felt bubbles too! ! My #1 I felt quite late .. but thid time dunno whether it's e LO or not .. haha. .

@karena_92 and @jj_jj for the assurance... I just hope that time passes quickly enough for the next u/s! Can't wait! I think because its my first, so i cant feel anything in the womb yet like some mummies here! Making me even more paranoid!

@karena_92 and @jj_jj for the assurance... I just hope that time passes quickly enough for the next u/s! Can't wait! I think because its my first, so i cant feel anything in the womb yet like some mummies here! Making me even more paranoid!

Don't worry it's normal to feel paranoid.. But remember to stay positive n happy as much as u can cos mummy's mood will also affect baby's well being. Some says will affect baby's temperamental as well. This time round I'm super bo chup, sometimes can even forget for a sec tt I'm preggy! -.-

Wondering if we can organise a bulk order for bio oil since many mummies seem to be using it. But I got no lobang... Tho I know some have sources to buy 200ml bottle size at the price of 60ml? Think need to source for good deals.. =P

Don't worry it's normal to feel paranoid.. But remember to stay positive n happy as much as u can cos mummy's mood will also affect baby's well being. Some says will affect baby's temperamental as well. This time round I'm super bo chup, sometimes can even forget for a sec tt I'm preggy! -.-

Ya I agree .. I was super anxious for my #1.. n I think he is a little impatient too.. dunno how true le.. but I'm now trying to take it easy for this #2.. but I'm. Still spotting after a week.. doc says bed rest .. but I can't really bed rest w a 13 month trying to walk ard ..

Ya I agree .. I was super anxious for my #1.. n I think he is a little impatient too.. dunno how true le.. but I'm now trying to take it easy for this #2.. but I'm. Still spotting after a week.. doc says bed rest .. but I can't really bed rest w a 13 month trying to walk ard ..

My #1 is also 13mo now! So fun but so attn seeking too! Really torn. Lol.. This time round I'm easily grouchy. My mum keeps reminding me to watch my temper if not next time this bb also bad temper. Can get ur hub to try help u more? I get my hub to play with my #1 more n she's more willing to look for daddy when I told her to nowadays..

My #1 is also 13mo now! So fun but so attn seeking too! Really torn. Lol.. This time round I'm easily grouchy. My mum keeps reminding me to watch my temper if not next time this bb also bad temper. Can get ur hub to try help u more? I get my hub to play with my #1 more n she's more willing to look for daddy when I told her to nowadays..

Wow! Yours also nov 13 bb? My hub can .. bring him out lo.. but I myself too kan chiong abt his routine lo.. cannot let go.. I scared he dun wan me .. silly thought right ?

Wow! Yours also nov 13 bb? My hub can .. bring him out lo.. but I myself too kan chiong abt his routine lo.. cannot let go.. I scared he dun wan me .. silly thought right ?

Yup nov13 baby. Not silly lah.. I'm also very protective cos #1 mah.. First kids are always like so perfect. Haha.. I know wat u mean. Today my hub on leave to take care of lo. But I keep worrying if hub will rem to feed her, change her, let her nap etc. lol..

Hello to all mummies, I'm july mummy. This is my #3. . My #1 is 4yrs (girl) and #2 is coming 2 yrs (boy) . first time joining the chat . Still trying to figure out how to use to forum ..

Same here. The wait is killing.me. I tested +ve on Nov 29 and my 1st appt is 19th dec

Wa... i think i must go pharmacy to buy the anti-stretch mark oil liao.. i'm already 11 weeks plus and can see my tummy growing le.. my colleagues also said can tell i'm pregnant! alemak..
Wow.. so many mummies here have more than 1 kids.. power mummies. This is my 1st and so tiring already... MS... rashes.. more to come.. :( Going for my oscar test on wed which means i can see my baby! so excited!!! :)

Hello Everyone,
I'm new here. Congrats to you all. :)

I'm now 9weeks 1 day. Want to check whether anyone went for the Chromosomal Abnormalities screening?

Back