(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Mummies, how long your oscar scan take? I hope it's not too long as I have a meeting after that.. Mine is first few appt of the day I think..

I don't have problem sleeping, in fact my husband thinks I sleep too much. I sleep from 11pm to next day 8.30am, will wake up to pee but will fell asleep within 3 mins. After lunch, I had a hard time trying to stay awake so I will try to have 15mins to 30mins nap at my desk when my boss is not around. During weekends, I will nap 2hrs after lunch. I can't really go out coz I'll feel tried and sleepy easily.

StacyHf.. do research and consider essential oil peppermint. I am using Young Living brand one. And when headache comes i quickly apply. Its pure and natural. I have not had panadol for headaches since this year and only took 2 times last month due to fever. Do consider it.

Thank you for your suggestions!

I have also taken to sleeping with fever packs that cool my head down and it relieves my headaches.

Mummies, how long your oscar scan take? I hope it's not too long as I have a meeting after that.. Mine is first few appt of the day I think..
Haha it depends whether u hv a full bladder and whether ur bb is cooperative or not. And it depends where u doing it.

We gather see who wanna join then we start together :)

Ok.. See who else is interested.. Probably somewhere more central will be good for everyone..
Yeahh.... I love yoga too. I am yoga regulars at true yoga. So far still doing the normal yoga class but I avoid some poses by just standing or sitting see others. True yoga got prenatal yoga classes on saturday and sunday at 12 pm. But I have not tried the prenatal yoga class yet, as the time is not that convenient for me.

Hi Starrymommy my EDD is 30th May, have dropped u a pm but dont have any notice for the FB group invitation yet.

Mummies, how much weight have you put on so far? I weight myself and only put on 2kg. Hubby said not putting enuff??

I also have put on weight around 2 kg max for the past 3 months. But weight not that stabil, sometime decrease by 1-1.5 kg though.... I passed my 1st trimester, now afraid to start have a baby bump. I see my stomach getting bigger and bigger le ..... :oops:

I lost 2kg coz no appetite. Really envy all of you could eat. Recently I have been feeling v depressed coz of the morning sickness getting worst. I am now in week 10. I thought it should start to get easier but I started puking more this week. Couldn't eat and woke up in middle of the night coz of gastric pains. I am really worried the sickness won't end anytime soon. :(

I lost 2kg coz no appetite. Really envy all of you could eat. Recently I have been feeling v depressed coz of the morning sickness getting worst. I am now in week 10. I thought it should start to get easier but I started puking more this week. Couldn't eat and woke up in middle of the night coz of gastric pains. I am really worried the sickness won't end anytime soon. :(
It peaks in week 10. Don't worry, by the time you are week 12, you will be much better. :)

Yeah don't think too much. Keep yourself busy to distract. I also had quite bad ms during week 6-10 but now the symptoms are easing off already.

When I read through the forum, I only know need to book CL so early. I thought need to wait until 2nd trimester 1st. Can anyone share CL contact to me?

Mummies, how much weight have you put on so far? I weight myself and only put on 2kg. Hubby said not putting enuff??

I didnt put on any weight so far, maybe cos only reaching wk10. No appetite. But will watch wat i eat and exercise more this time, I gained 16kg for my #1 :(

@missyblueberry i get shortness of breathe easily as well, but dun get woken up by it. More like when walking ard or climbing stairs.

Mummies, those that did the harmony test. May I know how much you pay for it Pls?
Hi Momocrv,
I paid $950 for the harmony test and 4 tubes of blood.... hahaha.... so if u decide to go for harmony test, please be prepared for the after effects, giddy.... so please rest and drink a hot beverage after the blood drawing.....

When I read through the forum, I only know need to book CL so early. I thought need to wait until 2nd trimester 1st. Can anyone share CL contact to me?

u can try zhu jie 90765538
siew choo 81934786 or +60167904167

i posted them quite sometime ago. so not sure if they are taken up already or not. they are recommend by my neighbours

I didnt put on any weight so far, maybe cos only reaching wk10. No appetite. But will watch wat i eat and exercise more this time, I gained 16kg for my #1 :(

@missyblueberry i get shortness of breathe easily as well, but dun get woken up by it. More like when walking ard or climbing stairs.

Thanks. Was taken aback few nights ago due to shortness of breath. At the same time keep waking up in the middle of the night really disrupt my working day.

Headache as well but insist on no panadol. Doc mentioned can take the mildest panadol.

No MS but keep feeling like taking sweet stuffs. First time mummy so very careful! :)

I put on about 2kg so far. 2more days to end of first tri. :) i feel shortness of breathe if too bloated and when i am walking too fast... first tri already like that, duno 3rd tri how... lol

@missyblueberry yup better to be careful. consult ur gynae whenever you r not sure with over the counter meds.

@bubbleslovebubbly Usually second tri is the most enjoyable! My fatigue is turning me into a grouchy old woman and no one is giving up seats on e train for me yet hahaha… few more weeks… i ren…

What's your take in OSCAR vs HARMONY?
I visited the Gynae for the first time 2 weeks back and the gynae just booked OSCAR for me at week 12-13. Was wondering why he didn't propose HARMONY for me.

Do you ladies have difficulty in breathing at night when you sleep? Was always waken by the shortness of breath!

I don't have breathing difficulty but my hubby said I snore much more often and louder at night.
Could be tension or stress? Try aromatic candles, night ambience at night or even fruit/soothing tea to calm yourself down. But I would prefer you drink milk though.

I lost 3kg and now put on only 1.5kg. So I am only starting to gain back the original weight. Yesterday my gynae said I am too skinny and he took quite a while to do the abdomen scan to see the bb.

My SIL said it will peak around 10-11 weeks and true enough, my sickness got worse at 10 weeks but start to subside beginning of 12 week. I am almost 13 week now & can feel each day getting better. So hang on and don't worry too much :)

I visited the Gynae for the first time 2 weeks back and the gynae just booked OSCAR for me at week 12-13. Was wondering why he didn't propose HARMONY for me.

I don't have breathing difficulty but my hubby said I snore much more often and louder at night.
Could be tension or stress? Try aromatic candles, night ambience at night or even fruit/soothing tea to calm yourself down. But I would prefer you drink milk though.

Will be taking my Oscar this Friday and hopefully everything is smooth!

Can't drink milk cause will vomit out.. Will try fruit tea.. Is it safe to drink pomogenate drink? It's quite enjoyable for me!

My guess is, Oscar has been around for longer, cheaper, is the de facto test fro down syndrome. Or perhaps your gynae doesn't think you are at high risk due to age group. Harmony is 3 times more ex, but higher accuracy :)

Hi Momocrv,
I paid $950 for the harmony test and 4 tubes of blood.... hahaha.... so if u decide to go for harmony test, please be prepared for the after effects, giddy.... so please rest and drink a hot beverage after the blood drawing.....
Hi polarwhite80,
Wow tubes of blood - thinking about it I already wanna faint. Haha may I know where u did the harmony test?

Hello ladies!! i'm a 1st time mtb. My edd is 15 May.
Only started reading the forum today and so stressed now cos now then i know must book CL so early! We haven't announced cos thinking of waiting till after my oscar scan next week.... so i cant ask ard for recommendations yet.....
Now i think good ones sure all booked by the time i call laaaaa.... :( :(((

Hello ladies!! i'm a 1st time mtb. My edd is 15 May.
Only started reading the forum today and so stressed now cos now then i know must book CL so early! We haven't announced cos thinking of waiting till after my oscar scan next week.... so i cant ask ard for recommendations yet.....
Now i think good ones sure all booked by the time i call laaaaa.... :( :(((
Hello! Mine's 14 May! We r quite close. Hmm should just chope one since u dun have to pay any deposit... but u will find one, dun worry!

Back